A Losing Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAmity
LadyAmity
385 Followers

"Now guide the strap in."

The blunt, rubbery tip of the dildo pressed against Danny's gaping ass, and Adam pulled his head up by the hair and said. "Sit down on it."

Danny sat up, and with the help of gravity sank down onto the fake cock, feeling every ridge and bump catch on the ring of muscle. Danny's eyes rolled back as the last few inches pushed into him, mouth open wide and hands braced against the bear's chest. The boys started cheering and clapping, but Danny could only look at Adam, in the recliner again with his arms crossed.

"Well?" Adam asked. "Start fucking yourself."

Danny leaned forward, cock sliding out of him a little, then immediately sank back. His shirt and bra were still rucked up, and the skirt was too short to hide anything. Embarrassing sounds started bubbling out of him as he found his rhythm.

"You're such a dirty boy," Adam said. "Bouncing on that fake cock in front of all my friends. You should see yourself—you look like a desperate whore."

Tom snorted. "Dude, don't be mean—he looks fucking hot."

"He likes it when I'm mean," Adam said, eyes never leaving Danny. "He likes being reminded that he's just a naughty boy who loves to be fucked like a girl. Don't you, Danny? Tell them."

"I'm—" Danny gulped, bouncing faster. His cock flopped up against his belly with each thrust down. "I'm a dirty little boy who loves to be fucked. I love-love being filled with cock, ugh, love getting my pussy pounded. Mmf!"

"Is he gonna come like that?" Dean balked.

"Oh yeah," Adam said, and it was true. Danny could feel it building inside of him. "He can come like a girl. Right, Danny?"

"Y-yes."

"You like my friends watching you, Danny?"

He shook his head, still bouncing. Everyone laughed.

"I think you're lying," Adam said. "I think you love these guys looking at you, seeing you bounce on that rubber dildo, fucking a teddy bear dressed like a fucking girl. You love having your titties out and your pussy stretched for them. You want them to touch you like I do—you want them to play with your slutty little body and tell you what a good cockwhore you are."

"Oh god," Danny whimpered.

"Ask them," Adam said. "Ask them nicely to use you."

Danny fucked himself faster on the bear, turning to look at the line of boys. "Please, please fuck me, fucking use me, treat me like a horny fucking slut. I need cock, I need to be full of cock and come, please, please, plea—AH!"

He came hard all over the bear's white fur, ruining it as he trembled and fell forward. His face mashed against the bear's, and as he kept moving his hips to fuck himself through the aftershocks, he swirled his tongue against the button nose, wishing there was something for him to suck on.

Adam grinned. "You heard him, boys."

-

Danny's knees were on the carpet, burning as he fucked himself back on Zack's cock, facing away so he could suck Kyle at the same time, moaning loudly at the feeling of being filled from both ends. He had one hand on Kyle's shaft, the other jerking off Dean.

"Shit, look at him," Zack said, smacking Danny's ass with both hands and squeezing. "He loves this."

"He was made for this," Dean moaned.

"I vote we do this every Friday instead of poker," Kyle laughed, and Danny pulled off his cock with a loud wet pop, looking up at Kyle with big wet eyes before switching to lap at the underside of Dean's, moaning loudly as he did.

"Here," Kyle moved closer to Dean, and Danny pulled back, the two cocks in front of him close together, tips touching. Danny leaned forward, gripping them both, licking and slurping at the two heads.

Zack started fucked up into Danny harder, and Danny shouted, angle perfect and slamming into his prostate before he felt Zack pulse hotly inside of him, grunting.

"My turn," Tom said, pushing through Kyle and Dean to pick Danny up and throw him back onto the ottoman. The bear had been shucked to the corner, leaving it free for Danny to sprawl over it on his back as Tom moved between his legs. In one push he slid inside Danny, who whined and arched his back, trying to fuck down on that long, hot dick, come trickling out of him. "Look at you—you like this? You like everyone fucking you while your daddy watches?"

Danny's head fell back over the edge of the ottoman, moans fluctuating with each thrust. A hand encircled his wrist, wrapping it around a slick, twitching shaft—Kyle, smirking down at him, and Dean followed suit, taking Danny's other hand. He tugged in unison, a deep haze of pure pleasure settling over him as he jerked two men off while another fucked his ass.

A shadow fell over Danny, Adam hovering over him, cock out. Danny opened his mouth without question or protest, and Adam guided his hard prick in, sliding right down Danny's throat, fucking it good and hard as Danny choked around it. He was being fucked from both ends, his hands doing their best to keep jerking off the boys on his left and right. Come hit his chest from one side, and a moment later the other, covering his torso. His hands dropped away, back to his own body where he smeared his fingers through the hot semen covering his titties, and with that Danny came again, his cock twitching painfully against his hip.

"Oh fuck, look at him, fuuuuck," Kyle moaned, hips stuttering. Adam pulled out, Danny's raw throat let out loud, uninhibited groans as Kyle filled him with more come. He was covered inside and out by the jizz of boys he didn't really know; he stuffed his come sticky fingers into his mouth, sucking loudly and moaning at the taste.

"Fuck him with the toy again," Adam demanded, and Danny was too out of it to realize what he meant until the head of the rubber toy dildo was slamming into him. He hissed, feeling so raw and thoroughly used, but Kyle and Dean held his legs apart while Zack fucked him through it. It was too much—it was so, so much, Danny felt like his molecules were being split in half, his dick pulsing, wanting to get fully hard again, wanting to come again.

He couldn't though, and his pleasure wasn't the purpose—Adam's was. Adam wanted to see that ugly purple dick shoved into his come filled ass and squelch with each thrust. He wanted Danny to shout and moan and try to get away, to be held down by all of Adam's friends.

"I feel so hot," Danny moaned, and rubbing hands through the come on his chest, squeezing his sticky tits. "It's too muUCH OOH, FUCK, daAAADdddyyyy."

Zack fucked him harder, and Adam jerked his cock until he was spilling over Danny's face for the second time that day. It was so hot, and dirty, and he moaned loudly as he felt a sensation of a near-orgasm roll through him, spent dick unable to come again as his eyes rolled back into his head. Seconds later, Danny's world faded to black, and a deep sleep took him under.

to be continued.

LadyAmity
LadyAmity
385 Followers
12