A Losing Game Pt. 03

Story Info
Danny and his friend fall further under Adam's control.
5.6k words
4.56
54k
112

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers

That weekend, Adam had a party to go to upstate and would be gone for three whole days. The morning he left, he snuck into Danny's room and fucked him good and slow before the sun even came up, Danny whimpering and coming all over himself without even being touched. "Be a good boy for me while I'm gone," Adam whispered as he pulled out. "I want photos of you fucking yourself for me every night."

The second he was gone, Danny's newfound freedom felt strange. Suddenly he could walk around in normal clothes, without a plug in his ass or a cock in his mouth. At first it was great—he wasn't sneaking around the house to avoid Adam. He even refused to send Adam the pictures he wanted, partly out of rebellion...but mostly because every attempt at jerking off like he used to (watching straight porn in bed) left him soft and unsatisfied. He refused to even think about fingering himself—it felt too much like letting Adam win.

By the morning of the third day he just felt...empty. He needed something to distract him other than lounging by the pool and scrolling through Instagram all day.

His phone buzzed, and Danny snatched it up, heart pounding as he wondered if it was a text from Adam.

From Jake: 'Finally home for the summer we gotta hang out later ;P'

Danny smiled to himself. Jake was really his only friend from high school—his best friend since freshman year, before Kendra even came into the picture. They were both scrawny kids who had no real interest in sports or clubs, just hanging out and playing video games. He hadn't seen Jake since spring break, and immediately typed, 'for sure come over later.'

He hovered over the send button. Adam would be home soon; if Danny left he'd probably be mad, and another punishment would be heading his way. If Jake came over, would Adam back off? Maybe this was the loophole Danny needed. He hit send, and got a thumbs up emoji in reply seconds later. Danny smiled, and went upstairs to get dressed in normal clothes.

-

"Yo!" Jake shouted the second Danny opened the door for him. He yanked Danny into a bro hug, slapping his back. "It's been forever, man. Did you get uglier while I was gone?"

Danny blushed, grinning. "Nah, you just need to get your eyesight checked, old man."

A punch to the shoulder as Jake pushed inside. "Where's the beer, bitch?"

They grabbed drinks from the fridge and headed back into the den, Danny trying not to think about everything that had happened in there just a few days ago. But that was hard to do when Jake asked, "So how's Adam?"

Danny snorted. "He's an asshole. Look, we gonna play Smash or what?"

Jake held his hands up in mock-surrender. "Fine, forget I asked."

The afternoon passed by quickly, Jake and Danny trading college war stories and shouting abuse at one another as they jammed at their controllers. For a while, Danny even forgot about everything—about Adam, about the party, about everything he'd been forced to do, about how he had felt so strange over the last few days with Adam away. It was easy with Jake.

It wasn't until they were mid-rematch that the door to the den flew open, Adam standing on the other side, eyebrow raised at Jake. Danny's pulse spiked, staring as Adam leaned against the doorway silently, thick arms crossed over his chest.

"Uh," Danny jumped up, feeling flush for no reason. "Hey."

"Hey," Adam said slowly, eyes rolling over to Jake still on the sofa.

"You remember Jake, right?" Danny asked. "We were just—"

"Oh yeah," Adam cut him off. "I remember."

Danny looked over at Jake, whose face was blooming into a deep, deep red.

"Did Danny tell you about our bet, Jake?" Adam asked, and it was Danny's turn to blush. "I beat him at Smash and now he has to do whatever I say."

Jake looked at Danny like he was crazy, which. Fair.

Adam smirked. "Danny, did Jake ever tell you that I fucked him?"

Danny burst out, "What?!"

Jake was the deepest red Danny had ever seen a person turn. He couldn't look Danny in the eye, and the more Adam talked, the more Jake shrunk into himself.

"Oh yeah, this was what?" Adam asked. "A year ago? Right after your graduation, I guess. He came over looking for you when I was home for spring break and I fucked him in your bed. He moans like a whore."

"Have you fucked everyone I know?" Danny's hands balled into fists. "What is your problem!"

"I bet you he came over hoping he'd see me," Adam said. Jake stared up at him, wide eyed, lips parted. "We had a real good time, didn't we? Your first time, I'm pretty sure. Danny knows first hand how good I am with virgins."

"You're both fucking sick," Danny spat, knowing full well how big a of a hypocrite he was being. "I can't believe you—either of you."

"I'd do it again," Adam shrugged. "I'd do it again right now if he asked real nice."

Danny looked over at Jake, but Jake was already sinking off the sofa and onto the floor, crawling on his hands and knees over to Adam where he wrapped himself around one of Adam's thick legs, whimpering, "Please. Please, pretty please."

He nuzzled his face into Adam's crotch, mouthing at the denim like he didn't care if Danny was watching, jaw practically on the floor. Adam carded fingers through Jake's blue hair. "Ooh, you want it bad, don't you puppy?"

He licked a stripe up Adam's zipper as a reply, humping himself on Adam's leg as he flickered his tongue, piercing glinting as he did. Danny couldn't believe what he was seeing, couldn't believe Jake—Jake wasn't like Danny. He was confident, and even if he was on the small side like Danny, he had that alternative vibe with his dyed hair and gauges, undeniably a pretty boy in the way certain girls fawned over. And he wasn't a weird virgin like Danny. Danny had walked in on him getting head at a party from Jenna Lang. Danny had seen the flood of nudes Jake was sent on Snapchat. Jake was straight.

"You need to be fucked, baby?" Adam cooed, the same patronizing voice he used with Danny, and a flare of indignation lit in Danny's chest. Jake nodded frantically, grinding faster on Adam's leg. "Why don't you take your shirt and pants off, then?"

Jake moved back and flung his t-shirt off, hands then going immediately to his studded belt and undoing it, pushing his jeans down and then sitting back on the carpet to pull them off his legs. Danny watched in shock at Jake sitting there in black boxer briefs with little skulls on them, going back to all fours and staring up at Adam like a well trained dog.

"Mm," Adam reached a hand down and rubbed the pad of his thumb against Jake's mouth. Jake's lips parted and he sucked the finger in, bobbing his head. "You like Danny watching?"

Jake swirled his tongue in a flash of pink before pulling back and nodding.

"Danny and me have been having all sorts of fun," Adam said, and Danny froze. "I told you he wasn't straight."

"I am—" Danny tried to say, and Adam outright laughed at him.

"Straight boys like getting gangbanged by men?" he asked, and Jake whipped his head around, staring at Danny wide-eyed. Danny's skin felt like it was melting off of him. "They get off on dressing up in panties and skirts and calling themselves sluts?"

"You made me," Danny stuttered. "I-I didn't want any of it! And I bet you forced Jake, too."

Adam rolled his eyes, and Jake moved way as Adam moved to sit in his recliner, leaning back. "Listen, I've had a long day—why don't you play with each other a little bit? Jakey, go take his clothes off for him. If he tries to fight you, he knows he'll be punished."

Danny watched as Jake crawled over to him, sitting up between his knees and reaching for the elastic waistband of his shorts, pulling them down and flinging them over his shoulder. He sat back helplessly as Jake's hands grabbed the collar of his shirt and tugged until Danny put his arms up and let it slide off, sitting there in nothing but his own blue boxer briefs.

"Leave his underwear," Adam said. "Both of you get on the ottoman."

That fucking ottoman. Jake moved away, tugging at Danny's wrist to follow as he climbed on top. Danny's throat tightened—whatever happened with Adam, their relationship had been nonexistent at best and volatile at worst. Jake, though, was his best friend. They'd braved through all of high school together, took a cross country road trip the summer before eleventh grade. He'd been there for Jake when his parents separated, and Jake had been there for Danny when Kendra broke it off with him. Were they really going to throw all of that out the window for Adam? God, it was all just so fucked up.

While Danny was lost in his thoughts, Jake was able to give his wrist one firm tug that had Danny stumble forward, bracing one arm on the upholstered leather and another on Jake's bare thigh. It was completely smooth, like he had shaved. Danny swallowed thickly, eyes flickering up to meet Jake's as he moved to kneel on the ottoman with him.

Adam stole a can of beer from the remains of the six-pack on the floor, popping the tab and sipping before he said. "Why don't you kiss a little for me?"

Danny moved back, blush pricking down his neck, across his chest—Jake's fingers followed it, sliding up, brushing over a nipple until his fingers cupped Danny's jaw. He stared into those green eyes, the ones he'd stared into so many times before, but never with this crazy charge of tension buzzing between them, nearly palpable.

Jake leaned forward and kissed him, the simplest, sweetest press of lips. Then again, changing the angle, full pout just slightly parted, wet and slick. Then again, his hand falling away as Danny stopped trying to pull back. He could let himself be kissed; maybe Adam would get bored after that.

Jake's tongue stuck out, just barely, but it was enough for Danny to feel it against his bottom lip the next time Jake moved in. Then it started to lap gently at the seam of Danny's mouth, soft and warm, the wet sounds making Danny's heart thud faster.

"Open your fucking mouth, Danny."

Danny grimaced, but parted his lips just slightly—it was more than enough for Jake, who swiped his tongue between them once, twice, and like magic Danny's jaw relaxed and Jake kissed him deep and wet. He couldn't help the small sound that bubbled up from his chest.

He pulled away, mouth shiny with spit, before he adjusted their pose, straddling one of Danny's thighs, legs interlocked as he pressed their bare chests together, and leaned in. The kiss was sloppy now, tongues swirling and flickering in a show for Adam. Jake wasn't even looking at Danny; his head was cocked just so that he could keep kissing, but also stare longingly at Adam. When Danny looked over to the recliner, Adam was sunk into it, sipping beer and rubbing himself through his jeans.

"Look at that," Adam said. "Two slutty girls kissing all sloppy, just for me."

Danny's hips twitched at that, and Jake took it as his invitation to start rutting back, dragging his hard, underwear clad cock along Danny's thigh as they kissed. They moved in tandem, making small whimpers and gasps as their lips smacked and popped greedily.

"Yeah, that's it—rub your titties together."

Their chests pressed flush, Jake finding Danny's nipple with his own and circling it, sensitive buds kissing and rubbing. Danny made a low whining noise in the back of his throat, and he could feel Jake grin, riding Danny's thigh as his hands came up to pinch Danny's nipples. Danny moaned, and Jake sucked on his tongue like he was sucking cock, only stopping to bite Danny's lower lip. Danny's hands, on their own accord, had slid around Jake's waist and down to the curve of his ass, pulling him closer.

"You know Danny, when I fucked Jake," Adam said, "he was like you. He pretended he didn't want to, at first. That he was straight. Which was funny, because I blackmailed him with pictures I had of him sucking your cock while you slept."

Danny pulled back. "What?"

Jake looked incredibly guilty. "I just wanted t-to try. See if I even liked it! And you're such a deep sleeper, so..."

"You sucked my dick while I was sleeping?" Danny shouted.

"And took pictures," Adam added. "That he left open on his unlocked phone when he went in the pool with you later. So I sent them to myself. I still have them somewhere, hold on..."

Adam fished his phone out and scrolled endlessly before he smiled, clicking on something and tossing it to Danny, who fumbled but still caught it. Sure enough it was a picture of Jake, his tongue pressing against the tip of Danny's cock, his eyes on the camera. The background was undeniably Danny's room, his bed, and Danny still owned the shorts Jake had tugged down. Danny scrolled, the next photo of Jake his his eyes closed and cheeks hollowed, sucking. Then the final pic, Jake kissing the underside with come dripping down his face and Danny's cock.

"Yeah, he really didn't want to be fucked that first time," Adam said. "I had to hold him down, but by the third round he was such a good little slut, spreading his ass and begging for my cock. Isn't that right, puppy?"

Jake nodded, rocking against Danny again. He moved away, suddenly, and then Danny's world was spinning, ending up flat on his back as Jake took his legs around his waist and moved to grind their cocks together. He moved his slow, deliberate circles, hands on Danny's hips to move him when Danny struggled to move away. The clothed friction felt better than Danny would've ever thought, and it wasn't long before he was fucking back, rolling his body up to meet Jake's, arms thrown over his head, wanton and getting lost in the feeling of having his best friend dry hump him.

"That's right," Adam hummed. "Grind your boyclits together for me. Hump each other like desperate little puppies..."

"Yesssss," Jake moaned. "We're your slutty puppies, daddy."

"N-no," Danny tried to say, but Jake rolled his hips harder, Danny's mouth parting with a loud groan, and then they were kissing again, tongues flickering, spit going down Danny's chin.

"Alright, that's enough," Adam drawled, bored. "Someone get over here and suck me."

Immediately, Jake was up, crawling over on hands and knees to palm at Adam's bulge, fingers undoing the fly and pulling out Adam's thick cock. Danny watched, dazed, as Jake curled his tongue around the underside and licked all the way up before sucking the tip into his mouth. He looked just as euphoric as he had in the pictures, long eyelashes fluttering shut and cheeks hollowed, loving every second touching, tasting, sucking that cock.

Danny's chest tightened as he watched, mouth watering, Adam's hand threading into Jake's hair as his head started to bob up and down. Adam looked like he was so into it, licking his lips, eyes half lidded and shiny. Danny frowned, breathing still heavy and dick still hard, having leaked through the blue material, dark spot in the center of the tented fabric. It occurred to Danny that he wasn't the first boy Adam had treated like this—obviously Jake had been one, but who knew how many others there were. How many other boys had sucked Adam's cock like they were dying for it, how many others Adam had called dirty names, how many other boys Adam had fucked.

Danny sank down off the ottoman and crawled over, much the same way Jake had, his heart pounding, limbs shaky as he stopped alongside his best friend. Adam watched him, that same smug look on his face as he raised his eyebrows curiously, waiting to see what Danny would do next. Danny tried not to scowl, looking over at Jake who was slurping and sucking like his life depended on it, and Danny's cock twitched.

He pushed Jake's shoulder, and Jake's eyes slit open, red and glassy as he eyed Danny, head tilted and cheek bulging with the poke of Adam's cock from inside his mouth.

"I think Danny wants a turn, puppy," Adam said, nudging Jake with his knee. Jake pulled off with a pop, licked his swollen lips, and looked at Danny as he inched away. Danny inhaled—this wasn't the first time he'd sucked Adam, but it was the first time he'd sought it out like this. He gulped, lowering his mouth, letting his tongue circle the flushed tip, slow and messy as his eyes flickered up to meet Adam's. Danny wrapped his lips around the shaft and sank down, swallowing around Adam's thick cock, the sound strangled out of his throat barely audible over the rushing blood in his own ears. Adam's hips bucked, trying to fuck his throat as he grunted, and Danny pulled off, spit covered cock resting against his burning face.

Suddenly the side of Jake's head was pressing against his, cheeks pushing together, and when he licked at Adam's cock his tongue caught the corner of Danny's mouth. Danny's lips parted, laving at the tip again as Jake did the same, their tongues and lips touching as the two of them stared up at Adam, kissing around his cock.

"That's right—suck daddy's cock together," Adam purred. Jake whimpered, and pulled his mouth down the side of Adam's dick, sliding up and down, eyes telling Danny do the same. He did, the two of them on either side sucking in tandem as Adam grunted above them. "That's it, just like that. Yeah, look up at me while you do it, both of you—oh fuck."

Adam came, yanking them both back by the hair to make sure he spilled across their pushed together faces. When he was done he let go, cock sliding away, and Jake turned to Danny to kiss him, open mouthed and sticky with jizz. His hands tugged at Danny's nipples, and Danny couldn't stop himself from whining as Jake pulled away and licked Danny's face clean.

"You should return to favor," Adam said, foot pushing at Danny's thigh. Danny made a face, unsure, but tentatively leaned in and lapped at the come on Jake's chin, his cheek. As he did, he saw Adam lean over the side of the recliner, grabbing a decently sized box. The first thing he pulled out was lube, tossing it, Danny barely able to pull away from Jake to catch it.

"Take off your underwear," Adam said, leaning back. "Make those little cocks of yours kiss."

After a moment of awkward shuffling, they were upright on their knees, erections sliding together in a mess of lube. Danny moaned softly, watching his own cock rub against Jake's, skin hot and silky. They were both on the smaller side, proportionate to their slim bodies, but compared to Adam they looked tiny.

"They're so small," Adam said, getting down onto the floor and reaching for the lube. "They're more like clits than cocks."

"Shut up," Danny snapped.

But Jake talked over him, "Yes, we're making our clitties kiss for you, daddy."

"Mm, does it feel good?" Adam asked.

"Yes," Jake sighed. "It feels so good."

"Would it feel better if I fingered your boypussies, hmm?"

"Yes! Please!" Jake begged, and Danny felt a hand on his ass at the same time he saw Adam's other hand slide behind Jake.

"Danny's still open from getting fucked by five guys yesterday," Adam said, and Danny winced. "Yeah, we fucked you sloppy, didn't we baby?"

Danny couldn't answer—Adam was already fucking him with two slick fingers, and all he could do was arch his back and gasp.

"And I know you've been fucking every dick that comes your way," Adam said to Jake, who whimpered. "You send me all those dirty Snaps every single day. I especially like the one where you put a plug with a big furry tail in your ass. We'll have to show Danny later."

Danny's dick throbbed at the thought, but it was the fingers fucking him that clouded his judgement. That made him want to see his best friend like that, made him wonder just how many cocks Jake had sucked, how many boys he'd fucked at college. It wasn't because he actually wanted to know any of those things.

"Some of them were even outside," Adam said, mostly to Danny. "He was in a park at night, being led around on a leash, getting fucked—two dicks in his ass, fucking him at the same time. Tongue hanging out, eyes rolled back, that collar on...you loved it, didn't you Jakey? You loved being fucked like a bitch in heat where anyone could find you and see you."

LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers
12