A Losing Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake nodded, frantic, and Danny whined, their cocks barely touching anymore, the two of them too busy trying to fuck themselves on Adam's fingers, gasping and moaning into each other's open mouths.

"But no one fucks you as good as daddy does," Adam asked, "Right?"

Jake moaned. "No one, daddy."

"Good girls. Good naughty girls," Adam hummed in approval, sliding his hands out. Danny winced, pushing back, chasing the feeling, but Adam just swatted his ass before reaching into the box and pulling out—

"Holy hell," Danny muttered, staring at the long, hot pink double ended dildo. There was even glitter in it. Adam just smirked, and Danny knew it was going to be a long, long night.

-

It wasn't long before they were both on their hands and knees, long plastic cock connecting them as Danny and Jake fucked themselves in unison in frantic backwards thrusts. Being stretched and fucked, even by a toy, still felt good, but the one thing truly making his blood burn was Adam's phone taking videos of them.

"Zack says you two look hot," Adam told them. "I promised he could come over later—hope you didn't have plans."

Danny groaned, picturing it in his head—the guys from yesterday, all coming over to watch him and Jake, to fuck them. He thought about watching Jake get fucked from both ends by Kyle and Dean, thought of the two of them being fucked from behind at the same time, being forced to face each other and kiss, or suck someone's cock together again. Danny felt himself on the edge of coming when Jake stopped moving behind him, and when Danny looked he was face down, ass up, coming onto the carpet with a loud shout.

"Ooh, looks like you lost, puppy," Adam said from his chair, then looked to Danny. "You can take the toy out."

Danny whimpered, easing the dildo out of himself, then out of Jake. He was painfully hard watching Jake, all sweaty and comedrunk, roll onto his back...Danny bit his bottom lip and looked at Adam, waiting for instructions.

"You won, Danny," Adam said. "You get to fuck him as your prize."

"I—" he started to say. I can't fuck my best friend. I can't fuck a boy. All of those protests died on his lips as Jake brought his legs up, spreading them, cock soft against his belly.

"Please, Danny," Jake whimpered. "Please fuck me. I want it so bad...need to feel you inside me, Danny, PLEASE."

Danny shook his head, backing away when he felt something hot and solid behind him—Adam, pressed against Danny's back. He pushed Danny forward, bracketing Danny's smaller body with his own.

"You heard him," Adam said. "He needs to be fucked."

"N-no, I c-can't..." Danny tried, but Adam hand him by the hips, guiding him forward before one hand snaked around took Danny's cock, pressing it against Jake's hole. Danny fell forward onto his hands, hovering over Jake as Adam pushed him. Even after having been fucked open with a dildo much thicker and longer than Danny, the tight heat sucked Danny in. He moaned, "Ohhhh Goooddddddd."

"That's right," Adam said. "Feels so good, doesn't it?"

Danny's mouth dropped open and his eye rolled back as he pushed his hips forward, entirely inside of Jake now, who was whimpering and wiggling beneath him, trying to fuck himself down on Danny's dick.

"You're fucking your best friend," Adam said. "Your little cock is inside of him, and you love it, don't you, baby?"

Danny couldn't form words—he just started thrusting, toes curling at the slick, hot pressure all around, Jake underneath him, mouth open and moaning, meeting Danny's movements.

"He loves it," Adam said, meaning Jake. "Look how much he loves it—panting like a slutty puppy, taking your cock so good...tell him how much you like it, Jakey."

Jake arched his back, licking his lips. "Mmm, I fucking love it."

"Tell Danny how much you've wanted this."

A pained whimper. "Since always—fuck, Danny, fuck me!"

Adam moved back, and Danny fell forward, hips thrusting frantically as Jake moaned and wrapped his legs around Danny's middle. Danny's arms trembled, mouth hanging open and panting as Jake egged him on. "Fuck me for daddy, show him what good sluts we are for him—oh, fuck, yes, please Danny, fuck my boypussy for daddy!"

"Looks like I got here just in time."

It was Zack, Danny recognized the voice, but he couldn't stop to look away from Jake, who was getting hard between them again. Slim hands scrambled for Danny's shoulders, pulling him down until they were kissing, slick and sloppy.

Zack laughed. "How long have they been like this?"

"Couple minutes? Danny's not gonna last much longer. He's never fucked someone before."

"Except that teddy bear."

"Haha, true."

Adam was right—Danny could feel his orgasm building, and it felt like Jake was only getting hotter, moaning louder, begging more.

"Look at them go," Zack laughed. "Yo, you should invite the old LAX crew over—they'd fucking love this."

"That's not a bad idea..." Adam agreed, phone out, taking another video. Danny thought about what they must look like, Danny bucking his hips like crazy, fucking into Jake underneath him who was bright pink, his legs around Danny's waist. He thought about Adam showing him the video later, playing it while he fucked Danny, while he showed his other friends. Danny moaned, head thrown back as he came in Jake's ass, the flash of Zack's phone taking a picture as he did.

The rest of the night passed in a blur—Adam's old lacrosse teammates showed up, taking turns passing Jake and Danny around. After coming for the third time, Danny's mind went fuzzy, heat pooling in his veins and giving everything a warm glow of hazy pleasure he couldn't fight his way out of. He didn't want to fight his way out of it; it felt so good just to lose himself in the hands all over his lithe body, the taste and feel of cock in his mouth, of jizz dripping down his face. It was too much and still, somehow, not enough.

One second he would be moaning as Zack spread him out on the sofa and toyed with his nipples for what felt like eternity, whispering in Danny's ear as he did. "That's a good girl...yeah, moan all pretty for me, that's it."

The next second, Danny was in some guy's lap, bouncing on his cock while seated at the poker table. "Don't get spunk on the cards," Adam warned them, chewing on a cigar and shuffling the deck. Across the table, Jake was alternating between sucking Kyle and Greg off, moaning and drooling and begging.

He lost count of how many people fucked him, how many cocks he sucked and how many he jerked off. He came to in flashes, being pounded from behind by someone while the same was happening to Jake, the two of them forced to kiss, Jake licking the cum from Danny's mouth.

FLASH. Zack pushing two vibrators into Danny's ass as he laid there, half-passed out on the poker table.

FLASH. Jake eating Danny out after some guy Danny didn't know came inside him.

FLASH. Adam filming Danny saying, "I nneeed cock I need cooooock pleasssse gimme morrrre."

FLASH. Jake humping Zack's boot and Danny licking his cum off it afterwards, moaning the whole time.

He woke up somewhere in the middle of the night, the front door slamming in the distance. The deepest ache he'd ever felt throbbed through his body. He was aware of how sweaty and sticky he was, and that feeling was reflected by Jake on the sofa, mindlessly fucking into the cushions in tiny rolls of his hips, covered in come.

"Well," Adam said above him. "I think it's time you two got cleaned up."

Danny was scooped up, barely aware he was being carried upstairs, into their parents' bedroom, so clean compared to the rest of the house, air cool. Danny winced as Adam brought him through another door to the master bath, lights on, air heavy with humidity. It took Danny a moment to realize the big jacuzzi bath was full, steam rising up from the bubbles.

Adam eased him into the water, and Danny was fully awake now. He made some halfhearted attempt to fight it, but the second the hot water enveloped his sore body he melted, sinking under the surface up to his shoulders. He felt Adam move away, and Danny didn't open his eyes again until the door opened again, Adam carrying Jake in the same way he had Danny.

Danny watched as Jake was eased into the tub, Jake moaning at the heat of the water. Adam pulled up the chair from the vanity, leaning back in front of the tub, watching.

"Well?" he barked, arms crossed. "Get each other clean."

The water moved, Jake sliding forward, his slick skin against Danny's as he straddled Danny's lap. Danny's cock twitched painfully, Jake's hands coming up to rub over Danny's chest, warm and sudsy.

"Kiss a little," Adam said, phone poised and recording again. "Show me how slutty you'll be for me."

Jake leaned in and kissed Danny softly, mouths parted as their tongues lapped and swirled. Jake's fingers pinched Danny's nipples, and he moaned. His chest had been teased so much it was sore, nearly swollen.

"That's it—that's my girls," Adam hummed appreciatively. "Deeper. Make it sloppy."

Those tender pecks and soft laps of tongue became twisting, sucking kisses, Jake fucking into Danny's mouth with his tongue. Danny's mind swam, heated and syrupy, hole aching around how empty it felt, wishing so badly there was something inside him again.

"You know," Adam said. "Why don't you suck his dick, Jake? That's what you always wanted, wasn't it?"

Jake pulled back, eyes dark and glassy, and he moved his hands under Danny's thighs, pushing him up until he was sitting on the ledge of the jacuzzi tub. His lips parted, about to seemingly swallow Danny down in one go when Adam said, "But maybe Danny should ask nicely, first. It's only polite."

Danny let out a small half-sound as Jake stopped right in front of him. Jake stared up at him, sliding his tongue out just enough for Danny to see the metal stud in the center, teasing. He swallowed. "P-Please. Please, Jakey..."

"Please what?" Adam asked, eyebrow arched.

"Please suck me," Danny whimpered. "Please, I want it so, so bad—oh, godddddd."

Danny's head tipped back as he moaned, Jake licking slowly up the underside of Danny's shaft, piercing dragging along the sensitive skin before reaching the tip, laving at the ridge. Danny glanced down, the flushed head of his dick cradled by Jake's pink tongue, and then plush lips wrapped around it and sucked, loud slurp echoing in the bathroom. Danny gasped, toes curling against the porcelain edge of the tub—Adam had only teased him the one time, and this was the first time anyone had ever really sucked him, Jake taking him into his mouth expertly.

"That's a good puppy," Adam said, coming closer. He threaded a hand through Jake's hair, pushing him forward to make him swallow around Danny's cock. Danny jolted, hips fucking forward into that incredible wet heat. "That's it, let him fuck your mouth—you look so pretty, Jakey, all red, crying, drooling...that's it, just take it."

Danny came with a shout, Jake gagging below him as he pulled off.

Once they finished rinsing off, the three of them climbed into the huge bed in the master bedroom, and Danny was asleep the second his head hit the pillow, exhausted. He only woke up once, and in the dark could just make out the sight of Adam fucking Jake from behind with Jake's arms yanked back, bed moving as he did. Jake's back arched, head thrown back as he chanted, "Yes daddy, yes daddy, oh fuck, yes!"

Danny made some half-assed attempt at stroking himself to the scene right next to him, but his eyelids were too heavy. Within seconds, he was asleep again, and in the morning, Jake was gone.

to be continued.

12