A Lost Bet Leads To Sissification Ch. 02

Story Info
After being sissified by Ethan, I go back for more...
3.6k words
4.34
32.1k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note to reader: Please read "A Lost Bet Leads to Sissification" as the precursor to the below story**

A week after I had lost the bet to Ethan and paid the price with my mouth and ass, he called me up to meet him at his parents place on Saturday night. His parents were still away on vacation, so we would have the house to ourselves. Excited to be completely dominated by his cock again, I gathered my things and hurried over to his place.

I arrive at his house shortly after 7pm, and I find him standing in the kitchen in tight black boxer briefs. I notice a large bulge in his pants as I close the door. I think to myself, 'He's already hard thinking about how he's going to humiliate me with his cock.' In his hand, he's got a pair of his sisters panties, a pair of 6 inch black high heels and a pair of thigh high tights.

He throws them at my feet and he says "put these on, and get ready to worship my cock again."

I don't even think and obey his order. I go into the bathroom and change into my sissy outfit, not knowing what's about to happen to me but having a feeling I'm going to be completely owned by Ethan's alpha cock again. My small dick starts to harden at the thought of it.

I come out to Ethan sitting at the kitchen table with his sisters makeup set. He wanted to make me into a sissy slut again, and I was more than willing to oblige. I couldn't wait to look like a bimbo slut and to worship his big juicy cock - I was craving it. This was it, I came to the realization, this was my purpose in life. To serve alpha cocks of real men anyway they desired. If they wanted to forcefully shove their big cocks down my throat, I'd open wide.

Starting to get hard thinking about what's to come, I walked slowly into the kitchen in my heels to meet Ethan. I had to walk slow as I had never walked in heels before.

I sat down next to him as he did my makeup. After he finished up, he fastened a platinum blonde wig onto my head, making sure to secure it tightly. He chose a bright pink for my lipstick this time, and he went dark purple with my eyeliner. He showed me to the bathroom where he told me to look at myself for until he called me. I gazed into the mirror and admired how much I looked like a sissy.

I must have lost track of time because I heard Ethan yell from the other room "Crawl in here, and you better have your mouth open ready for my cock." I could feel my erect penis stiffen in my lace panties from being told what to do. It was tiny compared to Ethan's big girthy cock that I knew I'd be gagging on any minute, which turned me on even more. I loved being the small dicked beta sissy that had to dress like a woman to service Ethan's thick alpha cock.

I crawled into the room in my 6-inch heels, lace panties, tights and bra, completely humiliated thinking about what he was about to do to me. Much to my surprise, Ethan was standing on the first step of the fireplace, his feet sticking slightly off.

"Before I allow you to suck my cock, you're gong to suck on my toes. Don't forget to lick in between them too, sissy bitch."

'Oh my god' I thought to myself, 'He's going to make me suck his toes before I suck his dick? He's going to make me suck on his feet before he gets his cock pleasured?' Before I could even continue my thought, I was already on all fours on my way to suck on his feet and toes! My sissy mind just automatically listened to his orders and followed through with them like the submissive cock slave I was.

"Get your face down there and suck bitch" he demanded.

"Yes sir" I said as I lowered my head to service him. "Mmmmmhmmmmhmmm" I sucked, almost gagging as I tried to fit his whole foot in my mouth and used my tongue to lick. I then switched to the other foot, "Mmmmmmhmmmmhmmm."

"Keep licking bitch, and stick that tongue out to get in between those toes"

"Yes daddy," I said before sticking my tongue to go in between all his toes.

One by one I made my way in between his toes. I was doing all of this for the chance to have HIS cock down MY throat! I was such a pathetic cock worshiping sissy - I deserved to be humiliated like this!

I continued sucking on his feet that were perked slightly off the step. "Mmmmmhmmmmmhmmmm" I groaned as I submitted to Ethan's humiliation. I couldn't believe he was standing over me as I was dressed in panties on all fours, sucking on his toes and feet. I felt like such a sissy bitch knowing that I was going to be begging him to let me swallow his cock.

The next thing I know, I feel Ethan bend over and grab my thong. He suddenly pulls hard and my thong goes up my ass and splits my butt cheeks with a wedgie.

"Oh my god!" I moaned in surprised.

"Tell me you like it when I wedgie you, bitch" Ethan ordered.

"I love it Ethan! I love when you dominate me!" I screamed like sissy as he continued to pull my thong into my ass. "I'm your bitch Ethan, please let me suck on your big cock!"

He smiled as he looked down at me wincing from the huge wedgie he was giving me. The next words out of his mouth were "Do you want to service my big juicy cock?"

"Yes" I replied, wide eyed as I stared up at his meaty shaft.

"That's not good enough, I want you to beg for it."

Humiliated, I didn't even hesitate to beg more like the sissy, cock-craving bitch he was making me, "Please Ethan, I'm begging you to let me deepthroat your cock. You can facialize me or make me swallow your load. Please, I'm begging you to dominate me with your thick cock! I want to get dominated by a real man's juicy cock!"

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth, but the more I said the harder my cock got and the more I was turned on. 'I just admitted that I'm a bitch and I crave his monster cock, how degrading!' I thought to myself.

Me begging was finally enough for him. He ordered me onto the couch where he laid me upside down, my thong still stuck in my ass cheeks from the huge wedgie he had given me. My feet went over the back of the couch, and my head laid right where my knees should be, hanging slightly off the couch.

He ordered me to grab my ass cheeks with both hands and not to remove them until he's finished using my mouth.

"You asked for it bitch, get ready to be dominated by a real man's cock" Ethan said, as he looked down at me. Ethan opened a bottle of lube that he grabbed from the table next to the couch, and he immediately started spreading it all over his cock. After he completely covered his dick, he shoved his fingers into my mouth and had me suck the rest off.

"Open wide sissy, You're about to get another taste of some alpha cock meat." I was so nervous because his cock was so big, and I knew he was about to use my face like the sissy hole it was.

I opened my mouth wide anyways, he slowly lowered his girthy dick near my mouth. I was upside down so all I could see was his big dick and balls getting lowered. I was so hard thinking about how I was about to have a big juicy cock fucking my mouth, and big balls slapping my sissy face.

He very slowly forced his lubed cock into my mouth, and it slowly made its way to the back of my throat. The base of his dick approached my lips, and I slowly had his nutsack cover up my nostrils. I was staring at his balls covering my nose and his butthole hovering right above my face, all while having my throat stretched out by his throbbing dick.

"How do you like the smell of my balls, bitch?" He taunted, knowing I couldn't say anything with a mouthful of is meaty cock.

He pulled his cock out quickly as I gasped for air. "Open that mouth wide, this time you're gagging on it. And stick that fucking tongue out, and open those eyes wide. I want you to see my big cock stretching out that mouth."

I did as I was told, and Ethan again lowered his big cock into my mouth. Suddenly I see his hand reach down and pinch my nose shut. I try and hold my breath while his cock is down my throat, but after 30 seconds I start gagging. Glug *cough* glug glug *cough* I gagged.

"That's right bitch, you can't handle my cock!" Ethan then pulled his dick out and I coughed up a bunch of spit. "Don't wipe that off your face. I want you covered in cock spit!"

I laid there submissively, letting the drool run down my face like Ethan demanded. My hands still were grabbing both of my butt cheeks as I let him have his way with my mouth. My mascara also started running down the side of my face after all the gagging I was doing on his big cock.

"Now, it's time for me to use your face like I did your asshole last week. Open wide, keep those eyes open, and stick that tongue out."

"Yes sir" I responded, immediately opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue, all the while keeping my eyes wide open to witness the face fucking I was receiving.

"Here it comes bitch!" Ethan then plunged his throbbing cock into my mouth and I started gagging uncontrollably as it stretched my sissy throat out. He kept pumping out and in, and I was gagging like the sissy bitch I was *Glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug*

"Oh my God" I gasped in between his thrusts

Ethan then shoved his big alpha cock into my sissy mouth again. *Glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug*

"That's right, take that cock down your throat, bitch" he taunted.

*Glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug* I gagged as he continued to pump my throat.

"who's my fucking bitch?!" Ethan exclaimed.

*Glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug* "I'm your fucking bitch Ethan!" *Glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug.

I couldn't stop gagging as he relentlessly pounded my mouth with his cock, his balls slapping against my face with each thrust.

In his final push down my throat, he made sure to press his nuts into my nose "Smell those musty balls bitch!" I was wide eyed staring at his balls as they pressed against my nose, feeling completely like his bitch as he used my face like a fuck hole. I made sure to keep my eyes open as he degraded me, so I could witness myself being his cock slave.

*glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug* My face fucking by his monster cock continued as I gagged pathetically as his balls smacked against my nose.

As I continued to gag, spit continued to run down my face. Ethan pulled his cock from my mouth, spit still dripping off his bulging shaft onto my face. He then leaned down and started rubbing his nuts all over my face.

"You like when those balls rubbed all over your face you sissy bitch? You like smelling my nutsack after swallowing my cock"

"Yes sir" I said like the submissive bitch sissy I was as I let Ethan rub his spit soaked nuts all over my face. "Thank you for rubbing my face with your alpha balls sir!" I exclaimed.

"That's fucking right, now stick that fucking tongue out too" I did as I was told, and Ethan soon rubbed his balls across my tongue. As I lay upside down, spit covering my face, I couldn't believe I was having his nutsack rubbed across my face - how humiliating! I also couldn't believe how much it was turning me on to be so degraded! First I was gulping down his huge cock, helpless gagging as he plowed my face until his nuts slapped my nose, and now he was rubbing his balls all over my spit covered face! I can only think to myself that my makeup is completely ruined and running down my face. I'm a true cock worshiping sissy slut!

"Alright sissy, I'm going to give you a break. I'm not going to gag you with my cock or rub my balls on your face. Now, I'm going to let you lick my asshole."

"Thank you sir, please let me service you by licking your asshole!" I obediently responded.

'Oh my god' I thought to myself, he's making me his complete bitch! As I thought about my impending fate of my face going into his ass cheeks, Ethan pulled my head slightly off the couch and stood over me. I was looking directly up at his bare shaved ass, cock and ballsack. He squats down over my head - oh my god here it comes, I'm about to spread apart his butt cheeks using only my face!

Suddenly Ethan grabs the back of my head with both hands and shoves my face into his ass cheeks. "MmmmRmmmRmm" I mutter as my face is firmly pushed into his ass. He rubs his smooth ass up and down my face for a few seconds, and then positions it so his butthole is right near my mouth.

"Start licking, bitch!" He commanded

I quickly start licking his asshole up and down and pressing my tongue firmly against it. It tasted like soap and musk as I glided my tongue up and down his butthole.

"That's right, I'm making you lick my ass after gagging you with my fat cock and rubbing my balls all over your face" He taunted. I felt so degraded and yet so turned on by how he was making me his bitch.

As I was thinking about my humiliation, I suddenly feel Ethan remove one of his hands from the back of my head. I feel him move his hand down my lower back and grab onto my panties. Suddenly he jerks them tight into my ass. Oh god he's giving me another wedgie!

He pulls hard and the thong splits my butt cheeks as I squeeze them with both hands. "You like that you sissy bitch?!" I was helpless couldn't talk as my face was still being jammed between his ass cheeks.

Suddenly he pulls again but releases his other hand from the back of my head. "I said do you like that you sissy bitch?! Let me hear you say you like that fucking wedgie! Let me hear you say your my butt cheek bitch!"

"I like when you wedgie me sir! I'm your butt cheek bitch! I'm your fucking butt cheek bitch Ethan!!" I yelled in admission. I must have looked so pathetic with a thong being stretched up my ass, screaming that I was his bitch. My hands firmly grasped my butt cheeks, as Ethan didn't allow me to remove them. God the thong was so far up my ass as I winced in pain.

"I'm your butt cheek bitch Ethan!" I cried "I like when you pull my thong up my ass! I'm your butt cheek bitch!"

Ethan then unexpectedly stopped. He then removed my black thong from up my ass crack, giving me temporary relief from my humiliating wedgie. He pulled it off up over my heels and then looked down at me.

"Open your mouth bitch," he said. I opened wide as he demanded, and Ethan stuffed in the panties that had just been in my ass crack. Not only was I tasting his ass, but he was making me taste my own too!

"You better keep those panties in your mouth. I don't want to see you try and spit those out. Now open wide" Oh my god, I was about to get face fucked with my own panties in my mouth! And they had just been up my ass!

Ethan started to face fucked me as I tried to not swallow my panties or spit them out. I could taste a vague hint of sweat from my ass as Ethan rammed his dick into my mouth. I proceeded to gag helplessly as he continued his domination of my face with his veiny, bulging cock. *Glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug *Gasp* Glug glug glug glug glug glug*.

Spit bubbles were running down my face and mouth as I watched Ethan's cock shaft go in and out of my mouth, pumping away. I could feel his head penetrating my throat as I continued to gagging like the humiliated bitch I was *glug glug glug glug glug glug glug* "I'm your fucking bitch" I screamed out when he pulled his cock out of my mouth briefly.

My words were slightly muffled by the panties I still had in my mouth. "I'm your fucking bitch Ethan! You own me Ethan! I'm your fucking bi-*glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug glug* *gasp* "Oh god you fucking own me Ethan. I'm your fucking bitch!" I cried, before he took his meaty cock and jammed it in my mouth once again. *Glug glug glug glug glug glug glug*

"Aright bitch, time for you to be covered by my cum. I'm going to mark you for good as my bitch. You're about to get a huge fucking cum facial. Get on the floor, on your knees."

I crawled off the couch and onto the floor. I couldn't wait to be degraded with a huge facial. "Take those panties out of your mouth and worship my fucking nuts while I get ready to cover you with cum."

I quickly took the panties out and opened my mouth wide. Ethan dropped his still spit covered balls into my mouth. "I want to feel that fucking tongue bitch, swirl that thing around my nuts. I want both of them in your mouth the whole time before I unload on your face."

I had a mouthful of his balls and was licking all around them. As I was working his nutsack, Ethan was jacking his soaking wet cock. I could feel him getting closer to cumming. I keep sucking on his nuts, not letting either of them leave my mouth.

"Alright bitch, get your face up here. Stick that tongue out, and get ready to be facialized by a real man's cum!"

Oh my god, I couldn't believe I was about to get facialized by Ethan. He fucked my mouth, rubbed his nuts on my face, had me lick his asshole, and now was about to cover my face with his cum - how humiliating! I couldn't help be turned on by how much he had degraded me, and now was about to put his finishing touches on conquering me by humiliating me with a facial.

He started tensing up. "Here it comes bitch!!" Ethan's massive cock suddenly started spurting a huge glob of cum that splattered right across my forehead "That's right bitch, take that fucking facial!!" He grunted as another glob of cum shot out of his throbbing cock and landed on my right eye and cheek. He continued to to spurt a few more globs of thick cum on the other side of my face, another one across my forehead, and finally one that landed right on my lower lip and chin.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed "keep that mouth open" he said. He squeezed his cock, and one last glob of cum landed directly in my mouth as I stared up at him wide eyed, completely in disbelief at the massive load I was facialized by. Holy shit, his complete conquering and degradation of me was complete for that evening.

"You got glazed like a bitch. You better thank me for my cum" he taunted as I sat there covered in his jizz.

"Thank you for the cum sir!" I said as it was dripping off my face. I was completely drenched and speechless. 'My face got ruined by Ethan's cock' I thought to myself as I sat on my knees covered with spit and cum.

"One more thing," Ethan said. I looked up at him and he was holding his phone, pointing it directly at me while I was dripping in his cum.

Oh my god I thought, he's recording me!

"Relax, it's only for me," He says. "Look into the camera and tell me just happened to you, in your words, slut."

I stared into the phone, "I got dominated and humiliated by your big alpha cock Ethan. You made me into your cock worshipping sissy slut. I then got drenched by a huge cum facial. I'm your submissive sissy slut Ethan, please degrade and humiliate me more."

"Good description," Ethan remarked. "Now clean yourself off. Next week I'm going to butt fuck your brains out. I'm also going to film it this time, so you better pick out some new clothes..."