All Comments on 'A Lost Bet Leads To Sissification Ch. 02'

by Sissy_Stacy1990

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
low effort

i'm the only one who this story line really awful and low effort? no itermission, weak connection to the characters, boring...

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

Stories from Sissy_Stacy1990 seem to get right to good and nasty stuff by the third or fourth paragraph. And Gurl, I ain’t mad at her for that! But her writing might benefit some by putting more into ‘character development.’

So, Stacy baby, ‘A Lost Bet LTS’, I felt was a very sexy read, however, You never reveal the Narrators name. And although Her and Ethan had been friends since childhood, he instantly turns into the Marquis de Sade immediately after winning their little bet. Ethan’s life long desire to feminize and dominate his BFF could have included some love for his brand new little Sissy Bitch. ( “There was pain before pleasure!”...Rick James )

Exiled_SakuraExiled_Sakuraabout 2 years ago

Hope theres more really enjoyed the story so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSissy_Stacy1990@Sissy_Stacy1990
Just a submissive feminine sissy that loves writing erotic stories! If you like them, please send me feedback - I love when people let me know what they think about my writing, and nothing motivates me to keep going like feedback! A little bit about my kinks: I love to be do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES