A Lost Bet Leads To Sissification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he commands me "Aright sissy bitch, swallow that big load of mine."

I'm careful not to spill any as I gulp it down, but it takes me a few gulps.

"Good bitch" he says, "Now to clean off the rest from your face." Crawl to the bathroom and I'll meet you there.

As I crawl on all fours with my hard cock and still in my bra and tights, I get to the bathroom where Ethan is standing with the toilet seat up. He looks at me and forcefully says, "Stick your head in there, I'm going to flush the cum off of your face."

I thought my degradation has come to a close after swallowing his massive load! Putting up no resistance, I sheepishly stick my cum covered face into the toilet. After he flushed my face a few times, most of the cum is gone. He pulls me back out of the toilet, and then uses his now erect cock to feed the rest to me.

"Good bitch" he says, "same time tomorrow." He walks out of the bathroom, leaving me drenched in toilet water and soaked tights and bra. From that day on, I was his sissy bitch...


12