All Comments on 'A Lost Daughter Ch. 06'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super Excited

Super glad to see new work on this story. Love the updates and look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Must be my lucky day.

Over the couple of weeks since I discovered this story I would read chapter 5 over and over again and I longed for when u would publish 6 and to my delight as I checked today you have uploaded!

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 5 years agoAuthor
Patreon

Hey everyone, I have created a Patreon page following advice from some of you. I simply have not had the time to take off work in order to write and I know I have many people checking daily for new chapters and I feel awful for keeping you guys waiting so long between each chapter. I have created a Patreon so I can actually afford to work on writing as opposed to my day job, because I am not a rich man by any means. Please follow the link below if this interests you. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories and comments. You guys are the reason I keep writing. Thank you so much.

https://www.patreon.com/GUIWriter577

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NEED MORE SO MUCH MORE -- BEST STORIES EVER

.

James_AustinJames_Austinalmost 5 years ago
Participation...

While Amber wasn't the instigator of her own corruption she certainly was the engine that drove it, being a very active participant. Sienna feels like a much more passive participant, with Amber providing both direction and drive for her hedonistic descent.

I'm still enjoying the read, but to me its not quite as enjoyable as Amber giving voice to her dark desires and then having her thoughts or words put into action to elicit even darker desires in her.

Personally, I'd like to see Sienna take a more active role in her corrupting and perhaps even push her mother's limits.

bikeymoybikeymoyalmost 5 years ago
Alright!

Yesss!!! Amber's back in the game!

bikeymoybikeymoyalmost 5 years ago
favorite stories/authors.

Please post some of your favorite stories/authors. Great stuff like this is so hard to find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There's the anal I asked for

This shit Make me wanna get high, like fuck🤣 I'm finna relapse 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Incredibly satisfying and kinky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES