A Lost Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been napping for a couple of hours, but it felt like I'd just blinked. All this sex was taxing on me apparently. Not to mention the constant surges of adrenaline shooting through me each time Sienna or Amber did something new or unexpected—which was quite often lately.

"You two about ready?" Came Amber's voice from the doorway.

I looked over to see my beautiful wife dressed in a tight black skirt and white tank top. Her long brown hair was straightened and hung softly and silkily around her face and rested on her shoulders. She had done her make-up the way I liked it, trashy and in-your-face. Her eye-shadow was a glittery silver on her lids blending into a dark smoke above that. She had large, pointed cat eyes painted neatly above her eyelashes which were large and clearly fake. Her foundation was obvious but not garish, instead looking smooth and powdery and glinting in the daylight that streamed from the window. Her lipstick was a metallic light pink that covered her lips thickly and made her already plump mouth look positively sumptuous.

"Oh my God you look so fucking hot," came Sienna's profane assessment.

"Yeah, you look... incredible," I echoed.

"Can you make me look like that?" Sienna asked, adopting a bit of a whine that indicated she was begging more than she was asking.

"Of course, baby. You need to know how to look like a dirty little bitch if you're going to be one," Amber fired back, as sure as I'd ever heard her.

Sienna scrambled out of bed and headed to the large vanity on the far wall next to the door to the master bathroom with childlike glee. Amber followed and stood behind Sienna as she sat in the chair in front of the large mirror. I laid back in bed with my hands behind my head and watched the show. It took about 30-minutes. Amber did her best to impart her cosmetic knowledge to her young pupil while both women smoked at a torrid pace, a ritual that I'd always noticed from Amber when she was getting ready that she seemed to want to pass along to her daughter. When they were done I was frankly amazed. They looked almost like sisters. Sienna's make-up matched Amber's in almost every way except from the shade of pink Sienna chose—which was a little darker than Amber's. After they'd finished up the make-up they headed to the walk-in closet and closed the door. Apparently, I was not privy to the wardrobe selection process, only the final product.

After a few minutes the door opened, and Sienna emerged. She was wearing an extremely short red and black plaid skirt that fanned out at her mid-thighs. Her top was a mesh off-the-shoulder that barely reached her belly button and revealed her black bra prominently along with healthy cleavage. To top it all off were the garter belts clasped to mesh stockings and chunky black boots. The garter belts were visible in their entirety due to the extreme shortness of her skirt. All in all, she looked like an absolute skank whore. My mouth was practically watering.

"You like it, daddy?" Sienna asked, clearly trying to imbue her tenor with a bit of childlike squeakiness for added effect.

"I love it, baby," I replied honestly.

"Here, honey, the outfits not complete without the most important accessory," Amber noted, shaking out what had to be Sienna's 7th or 8th cigarette of the day.

"Oh, of course! I knew I was missing something," Sienna replied, accepting the cork-tipped 100 graciously.

Sienna placed the Newport 100 between her freshly painted lips and let it dangle suggestively, blinking her large brown eyes and letting her giant fake lashes accentuate her gaze.

"Gotta light?" She asked, still adopting a higher-than-natural tone to her voice that made the entire scene feel even more surreal.

I fumbled for a moment, unable to gather my thoughts in the face of such beauty but clumsily swiped a lighter off the bedside table and flicked it to life. Sienna leaned in dramatically, trying to maintain eye-contact with me as she guided her cigarette into the flame. The tobacco singed as it tasted fire and Sienna responded with a healthy dose of suction that hollowed-out her cheeks in impressive fashion. She puffed out a mouthful of un-inhaled smoke once and then spread her fingers in a familiar V and began dragging again. As her delicate fingers straddled the newly lit cigarette her drag intensified and her cheeks collapsed, remaining that way for nearly two seconds.

Sienna's fingers came together to cradle the cigarette as she slowly extracted the burning cylinder from her lips, a tendril of smoke still leaking from the darkening filter. Sienna still had her lips pursed in a kiss, harboring a gigantic mouthful of smoke and savoring the mentholated tobacco. After another second she opened her mouth wide, just inches from my face, to reveal an utterly opaque fog of smoke. Before the contents of her mouth could drift away Sienna inhaled sharply, sucking every last wisp of the thick smoke down her throat and into her lungs. I marveled at the sight of all that smoke disappearing down my daughter's throat and imagined it swimming around inside of her, embedding itself into the still-pink cells of her young, athletic lungs.

Sienna barely started exhaling from her glossy, pink lips before I lost control and locked my lips onto hers. I lashed my tongue in her mouth, overcome with a hunger to taste her sin. She met my ferocity and surrendered her long, thick tongue for me suck. It hadn't been but a moment or two before my prick once again started filling with blood and causing me discomfort—equal parts due to my boxers and the overstimulation of the last few days. We broke our kiss and stared into each other's eyes, both filled with love and lust and anticipation.

"Now, now, you two. We have things to do, there will be plenty of time for more of that soon," Amber teased from behind Sienna, the conductor to this orchestra of debauchery.

"Yes, mom," Sienna replied playfully, rolling her eyes to me in jest.

I chuckled a bit and enjoyed being Sienna's partner in crime this time instead of Amber, who'd developed an ESP-level connection with her right from the beginning. Amber noticed this switching of roles and smirked at me, doing her own eye-roll.

We all filed out of the bedroom and down the hall, making our way to the dining room table. Right away I could see that Amber had been busy while we slept. There were 4 lines of thick white powder arrayed onto the glass table and two straws. Wait, two straws?

"So, are you ready to do your first lines, honey?" Amber challenged, looking to Sienna with a wicked grin.

"Yeah, of course. What is it? What exactly do I do?" Sienna replied, eager but also giving off a bit of anxiety.

"Well, it's oxycodone. Two 40mg pills. And I'll show you what to do," Amber explained, causing my heart to skip a beat at that last sentence.

"Wait, show her?" I cut in, suddenly very interested in the exact details of this venture.

"Yeah, babe. I'm going to show her how to do it," She replied in an almost annoyed fashion.

"So, you're going to do Oxy right now?" I asked tepidly, wanting to be sure I was understanding her meaning perfectly.

"I am. Is that a problem?" Amber replied, narrowing her gaze at me quizzically.

By this time Sienna had all her attention on this conversation, her head whipping back and forth between us as we spoke. She looked a little confused, perhaps not understanding the snowball Amber was about to shove down the hill and its implications.

"Well... I just...," I stammered a moment, unsure what I wanted to say and conflicted by what I was feeling.

Amber and I had carved out a safe existence together. While I remembered our wilder days fondly and even used some of those memories to get off through the years it had also ended quite badly. Amber was devastated by the loss of her child and the true extent of its effects were just recently revealed to me. Additionally, we'd been children with nothing to lose and no perspective on what a life of addiction could mean for us. As we grew older and saw what became of some of the people we got to know during those times I believed we became thankful that we got out when we did. But at the same time, we were in the process of playing that same game of Russian roulette with our daughter so how could I justify the risk being too much for Amber and not Sienna?

Perhaps I was just worried about having to carry the burden of our normal life all alone. What it would mean if I had to care for and support two junkies by myself, if Amber really went off the rails and lost her job or worse. But wasn't that the life I envisioned for us all those years ago? Reckless pursuit of a hedonistic lifestyle, consequences be damned? Had I been domesticated? Lost my edge? Become comfortable with my life to the point where I feared what had once been my greatest fantasy? I struggled with these thoughts and feelings as the two women stared at me for a response.

"It's just a couple of lines, babe. You really don't have to worry, I promise," Amber comforted, any trace of annoyance gone from her voice.

I looked to her softened features and saw understanding and love, the same thing I always saw when I looked at her. I nodded and smiled meekly, a little embarrassed at my initial reaction.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I guess I was just... it's been a long time. I was just surprised," I explained, trying to find the words.

"It's okay, baby. I know you're just worried about me," Amber replied, putting down her straw and walking over to me.

She gave me a warm embrace, squeezing me tightly and pressing her face into my chest.

"I love you," Amber whispered softly.

"I love you, too," I whispered back.

As we broke our hug Amber stepped back a foot and looked into my eyes, her hands still resting on my upper arms. She smiled, and I smiled back, all the worry dying in me instantly. I nodded to her and she smiled even brighter, understanding that she now had my blessing.

"Alright, so, where were we?" Amber sighed, walking back to the glass table and picking back up her half-straw.

"You were going to show me how to do a line," Sienna responded quickly, still quite obviously excited to get this show on the road.

"Of course, let mommy show you how to do it," Amber responded as if she were teaching her daughter how to tie her shoes instead of snorting a controlled substance.

Amber tilted her head back and sniffed a few times, making sure her nostrils were clear and unobstructed. Next, she raised the half-straw to her right nostril and bent down to the table, angling the straw toward the beginning of one of the thick, white lines. She placed her left pointer finger on her left nostril and pressed down, effectively blocking the airway of one side of her nose. Finally, she snorted audibly while running the straw down the line of fine powder smoothly. In one fluid motion Amber had ganked the entire line effortlessly as if she'd never missed a beat. She stood up and blinked repeatedly, sniffing and swallowing one after the other for a few moments. After a few more seconds she bent back down and did the other line just as easily as the first, this time in the opposite nostril. I was impressed.

"Wow, babe. You haven't lost a step," I exclaimed in awe.

"What can I say? I'm a natural," Amber replied in-between sniffs and swallows.

She sat down at the table and opened the bottle of Wild Turkey 101, pouring a three-finger deep pool of honey-colored liquid into a small glass. She began taking little sips of the bourbon, washing down the drip in her favorite way—with another substance.

"My turn?" Sienna asked, clearly wanting to follow in her mother's footsteps.

"Yep, go ahead, honey. Make mommy proud," Amber replied, her eyes fluttering a bit and her posture starting to deteriorate in response to the opioid.

Sienna required no more instruction and wanted to waste no more time. She cleared her nose with some sharp breaths and bent down to the table with her half-straw cocked in her right nostril. She pressed her left nostril closed just as she'd seen her mother do moments before and positioned the straw at the beginning of one of the two remaining lines of Oxy on the table. With one final breath she began to snort a line for the first time in her 18 years. Her motion wasn't as smooth as her mother's but she managed to get it all in one breath, a feat for any aspiring junkie.

"Good girl, now do the other line before you get knocked on your ass," Amber instructed, her words slurring a bit in response to the drugs and alcohol flooding her brain.

Sienna sniffled a few times and wiped a tear from her eye and bent back down, switching the straw to the other nostril. She did her best to snort the other line but was quite unsteady and went off-track a couple of times. It took her a few tries but she eventually ganked it all back and then promptly fell back into the chair in a slump.

"Holy shit, this feels crazy," Sienna reported, sniffling and swallowing filling every pause.

"Here, use this to wash down the drip going down your throat," Amber instructed, pushing another glass of bourbon towards Sienna while she refilled her own.

With shaky hands Sienna did her best to sip the bourbon like her mother but ended up spilling on herself a few times and accidentally taking much larger gulps. Amber did nothing to discourage her, instead refilling her glass two times before Sienna was simply unable to function.

"I can't move," Sienna slurred, her head appearing unwieldy and bobbing from side to side.

"Do you feel good?" I asked, genuinely interested in her first experience of an opioid.

"Sooo... amazing...," She replied, her eyes unable to focus on me as she spoke.

Amber to her credit was handling her return to narcotics well considering her long break but was still completely blissed out. Her eyes were glassy and unfocused, and her arms hung lifelessly at her sides. I noticed a bit of drool nestled at the corner of her mouth and smiled at how wonderful she must be feeling. I decided to compound those feelings and scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed with her legs dangling off and went back to the dining room. I scooped up Sienna next, laying her down on the bed right next to Amber in the same orientation. I looked down at the two stoned women, looking incredible in their slutty clothes and perfect make-up.

I yanked down my shorts and let my prick spring out untethered. I walked over to the two women and hiked up their already very short skirts, revealing their two sets of pink pussy lips. I decided to enter Amber first, sliding into her in one thrust. She was warm, wet, and velvety smooth and I immediately shuddered with pleasure. I slammed into Amber's accommodating cunt while she lay on the bed both unable and unwilling to do anything about it. Her eyes were pointed in my direction but remained unfocused and glassy. I gave one final thrust and pulled out slowly, allowing the sticky wetness of Amber's grool to coat my shaft in a glistening display of gratitude.

Next, I focused my attention on Sienna, who was staring blankly at the ceiling and drooling. Her lips were curled into a half-grin and I could only imagine how intensely wonderful this experience was for her. It was about to get better. I positioned the head of my penis at the entrance of her pussy and slid myself into her slowly, inch-by-inch until I my pelvis was pressed against her labia. Again I was overcome with the warmth and wetness of a willing cunt, but this time there was a tightness that could only accompany youth and athleticism. I pumped myself into Sienna, slow but hard strokes that shook the bed and both the women laying on it. I enjoyed watching their breasts jiggle and their unresponsive bodies shake in response to my movements.

I switched back to Amber and then back to Sienna, neither women showing any indication of coming down from what must have been one incredible high. Being able to manipulate them so easily gave me an idea, and I rolled Amber over on her belly. I next rolled Sienna over and picked her up, laying her down on top of Amber who remain exactly where I put her, like a life-sized doll. Now I was looking down at two beautiful, glistening pussies stacked on top of one another. I entered Sienna first this time, more easily able to pump my length into her from this position causing both women to shake with my powerful thrusts. I pulled my cock out of Sienna's cunt and then slipped it directly into Amber's, mother and daughter sharing their fluids via my cock.

I did this several times, fucking one and then the other, back and forth until I felt the beginnings of my orgasm approach. I decided to cum in Sienna, both because I was secretly trying to impregnate her and because I wanted to watch my cum leak out of her pussy and onto Amber's. I slipped out of Amber and back into Sienna for the last time and picked up my pace. I focused on long, deep strokes that reached all the way to the base of my shaft before pulling back out and repeating the process. I was convinced this led to the most voluminous ejaculations and I wanted to fill Sienna's little pussy up. As the climax took hold I pressed myself against Sienna, enjoying the feeling of her soft ass against my pelvis. I did my best to contract my groin as I came, doing mini-thrusts each time I ejaculated and holding the deepest position for a moment before doing it again.

After I felt like I had deposited every last drop of my seed into the deepest region of Sienna's fertile womb I slowly removed my prick from her frothing hole. I watched as the cum that had accumulated around my shaft and leaked from Sienna's cunt dripped lazily from her pussy lips and onto Amber's mound. I took the head of my cock and smeared a glob of leaking cum over the lips of Amber's cunt, giving it a healthy glaze. After I was satisfied I rolled Sienna back over and pulled her up higher in the bed, so her head was being supported by the pillows. I did the same with Amber and then tucked them in, leaving only their blissed out faces visible from under the fluffy, white comforter.

I sat at the foot of the bed a moment, staring at the two stoned women. Make-up smeared, streaks of eyeliner running down their cheeks, lipstick smudged, fake eyelashes hanging by a thread—and wondered—how had I ever given this up?

12