All Comments on 'A Lost Daughter Ch. 08'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GUIWriter577GUIWriter577over 4 years agoAuthor
Patreon

Hey everyone, I have created a Patreon page following advice from some of you. I simply have not had the time to take off work in order to write and I know I have many people checking daily for new chapters and I feel awful for keeping you guys waiting so long between each chapter. I have created a Patreon so I can actually afford to work on writing as opposed to my day job, because I am not a rich man by any means. Please follow the link below if this interests you. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories and comments. You guys are the reason I keep writing. Thank you so much.

https://www.patreon.com/GUIWriter577

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg...

I’m so fucking wet right now from reading this! Please continue the story! More dirty talk from the parents. A little more force too...or maybe a punishment for the little girl. And I love you included details of the meth use....thank you for this story!

topleaseustopleaseusover 3 years ago
Fuck'n A!

Im thoroughly enjoying your writings as I have for some time now. But this one is my goto. After hours of plundering through terrible porn and all the play toys are either too sorry or have left or gone to bed, it's me and you time #577! Being a huge fan of chemically enhanced orgasms, it's no wonder this is the one that always gets me off. It's easy to envision even with a head full of drug fueled kinkiness, thanks to your vivd detail and description. Keep rocking it Brother!

Oh and "Anonymous" OMG? If you see this please reach out! We can make some stories of our own ;)

Terri19Terri19about 1 year ago

Very hot! I am wet just from reading mmmmm love it,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES