All Comments on 'A Lost Daughter Ch. 09'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love your stories, I’m really hopping this series will have more detail on the pregnancy as it progresses as opposed to jumping to the end like it did with amber

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577over 4 years agoAuthor
Patreon

Hey everyone, I have created a Patreon page following advice from some of you. I simply have not had the time to take off work in order to write and I know I have many people checking daily for new chapters and I feel awful for keeping you guys waiting so long between each chapter. I have created a Patreon so I can actually afford to work on writing as opposed to my day job, because I am not a rich man by any means. Please follow the link below if this interests you. I appreciate everyone who reads my stories and comments. You guys are the reason I keep writing. Thank you so much.

https://www.patreon.com/GUIWriter577

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really amazing story that is making me more and more horny. Loved to see "Daddy's girl" (looking more and more like a slut) offered in trade for her tattoo/piercings. I too hope she gets pregnant soon ---- without the story ending abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it but why give her a boy haircut? Sienna and Amber should be wearing boots especially thigh high, Lester and latex like real bad ladies. Hope to see more

Terri19Terri19about 1 year ago

Love the tattoos right above her pussy so naughty so slutty! Mmmmmmm and trading sex for the piecing and tattoo was awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
629 Followers
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES