A Lost Daughter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my eyebrows and imagined it, liking what I saw.

"Yeah, go ahead," I said.

"So how far below the belly-button are we talking? And did you bring a design of what you're looking for?" the man asked.

I walked over to Sienna and touched her lower pelvic area, about where her pubic hair would start—if she didn't shave.

"And the design?" asked the man, undisturbed by the suggestive location of the tattoo.

"Daddy's girl," I replied simply.

His eyebrows raised in what appeared to be admiration and Sienna flashed a large smile my way.

"Very nice, very nice. I like you guys," the man replied while smiling and nodding his head.

Amber stepped up next to me and leaned her body against mine, clearly appreciative of my devious mind. I hugged her close and kissed her on the top of her head in response.

"So, ring or stud?" the man resumed.

"Ring," I replied.

With that he led Sienna down the hallway and to one of the little rooms, where he slid the cloth divider closed. Amber and I sat in the two-chair waiting room next to one another once more, awaiting the further transformation of our little girl. Perhaps it was the building of suspense and anticipation but neither of us spoke much this time, instead we just held hands in silence and listened to the buzzing of the tattoo gun. After about an hour Sienna emerged from the room, followed once more by the spiky-haired man. A bright smile was once again was plastered upon Sienna's face and she was clearly still on-board with the continued progression from subdued to unrestrained.

Sienna stopped a few feet from where I was now standing and grabbed the waist of her tight white jeans, which she was borrowing from her mother. She smiled wide as she pulled the waist down to reveal 'Daddy's Girl" emblazoned in stylish cursive right above her pussy. I beamed with pride. My gaze turned upward to see her new nose ring, a black hoop that adorned her left nostril. Lastly, Sienna turned her head to the side to reveal the little silver hoop that had been pierced into the top of her ear and it looked great.

All in all, Sienna's transformation was going perfectly. With the short, wild black and purple hair, nose ring and ear piercing, she barely looked like the same sheltered young woman who had entered my life last week. She was now stretching her wings, looking like the wild young thing that she was becoming. It was wonderful to see.

The man with the spiky hair stood at the front desk, punching things into the old register that he had there and looking toward me expectantly. I walked over, prepared to set the final piece of my plan into motion. As I stepped up to the desk, I caught the man's gaze and smiled, wanting to make sure he was paying attention before I started with my proposition.

"She's a beautiful woman, huh?" I asked, motioning with my head toward Sienna.

He looked to me and then to Sienna, looking unsure about whether he should agree or not given my position as 'daddy.'

"Yeah, man, she's a tasty little thing," he agreed, using some colorful language that boded well for the rest of our discussion.

"We could make a little trade, for the work," I continued, using less than obvious language and hoping that he'd follow.

The man squinted his eyes at me, possibly trying to square the meaning of my statement with what was swimming around in his head.

"What kind of trade?" He asked, pushing me to spell it out.

"Hey Sienna, come over here a minute," I called out.

Sienna sauntered over to us, stopping next to me which prompted me to automatically wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"I was thinking about a trade for the work he did, what do you think?" I asked her, looking from her to the man suggestively.

Sienna knew exactly to what I was referring and smiled at the man, reaching her arm out and touching his hand that was still on the register.

"Works for me," Sienna cooed sexily.

I looked to the man with eyebrows raised, content that I had painted the picture.

"There's a spot out back, the alley," the man said gesturing behind him.

"We watch," I said, motioning toward Amber.

The man stopped a minute, looking at me and then Amber.

He nodded and went to the front door, locking it and tugging at the dangling chain to turn off the 'OPEN' sign. He walked down the hall toward the door in the back and pushed it open, a wash of bright sunlight spilling in from outside. He turned to look back at us and motioned with a nod to follow him outside, which we did. As we stepped out into the alley behind the strip mall it was as you would expect—a large green dumpster set against the wall to our left, a couple of chairs sitting outside other doors to other businesses with cigarette butts littering the area around them—clearly the place for employees to enjoy a smoke break.

It was also shielded from direct view as behind the strip mall a large cement wall about 6 feet tall stood with a small chain link fence attached to the wall that extended it another couple feet above that. The entrance and exit to the alleyway were open, however, and if someone were to drive down, we'd be in plain view.

"Over here, next to the dumpster so it blocks us from view that way," the man said, pointing at the other end of the alleyway that was in view of people driving along the street.

Sienna started to the dumpster and I followed, wanting to make sure I was there to see every moment—I could hear footsteps behind me that indicated Amber felt the same. When Sienna reached the space next to the dumpster where the man stood, he began unbuttoning the fly to his ultra-tight, hole-filled black jeans. He yanked down the waist to just below his ass cheeks and pulled out his cock, after which he started stroking himself. Sienna was standing directly in front of him, watching the entire display with a wry grin.

"Alright, hurry," the man commanded to Sienna while scanning the area nervously.

Sienna wordlessly dropped to her knees, kneeling onto the pavement of the dirty alley and grabbed his cock with her right hand. She wasted no time and I watched as the head of his cock was engulfed by her mouth. Her pace was a tad frenzied, likely buoyed by the meth and anxiety of the situation. Her head bobbed quickly and worked in tandem with her hand that continued to stroke him. The man was steadying himself by holding on to the dumpster and between throwing his head back in pleasure was trying his best to glance down the alley.

I was entranced by the scene, all thoughts of getting caught or seen far from my mind. Watching my little girl suck this man off while kneeling in the alley was so dirty and hot, my own erection pressed uncomfortably against my dark-blue jeans suggestively.

"Fuck her," I heard myself say in an authoritative tone that I normally reserved for work.

Sienna pulled her head back to look at me, her lips still wrapped around the head of the man's cock.

"I don't have a condom," the man said with a shake of his head and a pained look on his face.

"I don't care," I stated sternly, bearing into the man a bit as I tried to will him past his reservations.

"I don't want no kid man, or something else," he said tentatively, suggesting Sienna could transmit something to him more than just child support.

Sienna had already taken my lead, however, and had stood up and began pulling down the tight white jeans she had borrowed from Amber. The man watched, frozen, while Sienna yanked them down to her ankles and then turned to face the wall of the strip mall, placing her hands against the concrete and bending forward. The man looked down at Sienna, transfixed on the thick ass that was jutting out towards him from the gorgeous 18-year old girl leaning against the wall. His hand dropped down to his cock, and he instinctively gave it a few slow strokes. Again, he looked to me with wide eyes.

"She's clean?" He asked, his rational self warring with his libido in that moment.

I simply nodded, which seemed to lob the ball back in his court enough that he moved his gaze back to Sienna's ass.

"Fuck it," he whispered to himself while positioning behind her.

He reached his left hand out and placed it on Sienna's shoulder, using her to steady him as he guided his prick into her with the other. His head fell back in ecstasy as he pushed his length into her from behind, Sienna accommodating him by jutting her hips out more dramatically. He paused a moment, seemingly overcome by the feeling of Sienna's tightness and warmth. After regaining his bearings his hands went to her hips, where his grip assisted his forceful thrusts. I watched as Sienna's body shook in response to him slamming into her, her ass cheeks jiggling and slapping against him audibly, echoing down the alleyway.

"You like seeing me get fucked, daddy?" Sienna whined, trying to focus on me from her position leaning on her hands against the wall.

I took a few steps closer before answering.

"Yes, you're being such a good girl," I encouraged.

"I love being a good girl for you, daddy. I'm your good little whore, aren't I?" Sienna responded through labored breaths.

"Of course, baby," I replied, fumbling for a more apt response through my hyperstimulation.

This seemed to do, however, as the man's violent thrusts had rendered our attempts to communicate nearly impossible. It was clear that the man was about to cum, and I worried that he would try to pull out.

"Cum inside her," I commanded, adopting an even more stern tone than before.

"No, no, gonna pull out," the man panted with his eyes closed, barely able to speak.

"Do not pull out. Fill this little whore with your cum," I directed intently.

As difficult as it must have been while withstanding this man's onslaught, Sienna was trying to assist me. One of her hands had been removed from the wall and was reaching back to one of the man's thighs, attempting to hold him in place. Additionally, her back had arched considerably to press her ass into him, meaning to pull out he'd have to take a step back.

I watched as the man attempted to reach down and pull his prick from Sienna's pussy, realizing that he was being worked against he stumbled a bit and took a shuffle back. Sienna felt him slip from her hole and she deftly gripped his shaft from between her legs, keeping the head of his cock inside of her. The man made one more feeble attempt to extricate himself from the situation but was now in the midst of his orgasm, which sapped the effectiveness of his resistance. Sienna was gripping his shaft tightly and jerking him in short fast strokes, essentially pumping his load into her manually.

"Oh, fuck, fuck," the man sighed in defeat, now completely overcome with the bliss of his climax.

Sienna continued jerking the man off into her pussy until his phallus began to shrink in her hand, when finally she released him. The man stepped back quickly and leaned against the dumpster, panting heavily and buttoning his jeans.

"You guys are fucking crazy. If she gets pregnant I ain't paying shit," he swore.

I didn't even reply, I was already unbuttoning my jeans.

"Tell me what you want," I commanded to Sienna as I stepped up behind her.

"I want you to fuck my cum-filled cunt," Sienna whined.

"Is it all filled up for me?" I asked, pulling my cock out and positioning it at the entrance to Sienna's pussy which was leaking thick white cum.

"Yes, daddy. Give me more," Sienna beckoned breathlessly.

With that final call to action I pressed the head of my prick against Sienna's cunt and slipped in all at once. The wet 'plop' that met my action was proof that the resistant tattoo artist hadn't been successful at all in preventing his entire load from being blasted into Sienna's pussy. I marveled at the slick wetness of it, and how easily I slid in and out of her tight hole. I looked down at my shaft as I pistoned it into her, enjoying the sight of thick white glaze covering it.

"Fuck me, daddy, fuck my dirty little hole," Sienna squealed rabidly.

I pushed her against the concrete wall of the building and leaned in, wrapping my arms all the way around her and clasping them at her belly button. I laid my head against hers as her small frame was sandwiched between the wall and my body. I could hear her ragged breathing and feel and smell the tobacco on her breath. I felt the wetness of sweat on her skin as I humped her furiously—short, hard, deep thrusts that relied on me bucking my hips while being this close. I unclasped my hands from around her and grabbed at her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, eliciting moans and shrieks of pleasure from Sienna.

"I'm going to cum, baby," I breathed in her ear while pressing myself into her even harder.

"Fill me up, daddy. Fill me with your cum," she panted in response.

My impending orgasm would hold no longer, and I relented to the powerful ejaculations that had built all throughout the day. I thought about how sexy she looked with her new hair and piercings and tattoo. I pictured in my mind the sight of my little girl getting fucked and creampied by a stranger in the alley, I thought about all the meth and cigarettes she'd been smoking, and I let all of it propel me to an indescribable climax. I could feel each spasm blast another shot of cum into Sienna's pussy and I flexed each time, trying to imbue each one with additional velocity. I wanted to plant my seed inside her as deeply as I was physically able. Perhaps to mark my territory and perhaps to supplant the tattoo artist who'd come before me, attempting to ensure that if Sienna were to get pregnant it would be with my virility and not his.

My final vision before the twitches of my orgasm ended were of Sienna—belly engorged and swollen with my child.

I saw my legacy.

12