All Comments on 'A Lost Daughter Ch. 12'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They both are ready for their new life of whoredom. I'd almost like them to get onto the needle and become what the really want to be...strung out prostitutes. And, forget the Newports.. cigarillos next for the max in nicotine.....5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bext story ever ...

except maybe for Corrupting Amber! Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meanwhile...

Hopefully the next one opens with Kevin shooting Amber full of heroin again as the others come back.

element5element5over 3 years ago

“Hopefully the next one opens with Kevin shooting Amber full of heroin again as the others come back.”

I second that. And the white horse should be also offered to Sienna, who would refuse, getting scared for the first time. That would open the possibility for Amber to get an upper hand and to force Sienna (with the help of Kevin) to shoot up - may be next week while whoring again, when her father will not be around...

SimonNomisSimonNomisover 3 years ago

I'd love to see them corrupting other girls. Maybe other girls from Sienna's church. And instead of taking them to Kevin's to whore them out do it them selves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of my favorite stories

I'm really hoping for a continuation of this story. Sienna really needs to get started on heroin and knocked up by one of her johns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sienna

Your stories are close to my overall favorites on Literotica. I would like to see Amber quit her job as a nurse and return to her drug addicted state along with Sienna. They should become "Heroin Whores" and recruit other women. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

are you not going to post ch 13 here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Posting here?

I saw you posted parts 13-14 on your patreon. are you no longer posting them here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES