A Lost Daughter Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't bother continuing to de-robe, he simply peeled down the waistband of his underwear and flopped his flaccid penis out, complete with dangling balls. He looked to Sienna and motioned to his bulging purple package sitting awkwardly on the band on his underwear.

She reached her hand out and tried to bring him to life, not having a ton of meat to grab as the man still hadn't progressed past 'flaccid in a snowstorm.' I worried that I was going to be a significant deterrent to these perverts being able to get it up and I contemplated that for a moment while Sienna attempted unsuccessfully to massage his manhood into action.

"Show me your tits," he grunted, his sloppy mouth agape and expression blank.

Sienna quickly slipped her shirt over her head and revealed her strapless bra, undoing the clasps behind her back with dexterous ease. Her perky B cups hardly moved when she removed the bra, their natural youth and tone doing most of the work on their own.

The man reached out and pawed at them while Sienna remained stymied by his inability to achieve an erection.

"Use your mouth," he droned lifelessly.

Sienna leaned in until her forehead was resting on the man's lower pelvis in order to get the man's flaccid penis into her mouth. I watched the man peer down at her as she struggled, an utterly unreadable expression of nothingness on his face. Finally, Sienna seemed to be coaxing the man's erection along and her head moved in a way that indicated that she had developed some room to work, although it remained out of my view.

Slowly but surely her head began to bob, and I could see that she had sucked the man's libido out through his prick. Now that I could see it, even erect his penis was quite small—maybe less than 5" in fact. The man just stood motionless as Sienna grabbed his waist and kept on sucking. Her slurps echoed in the small room and a pool of saliva began to pool on the wooden floor at their feet. Suddenly her head jerked back and stopped moving, a mouthful of cum dripping out of her mouth as his cock slid out. He blasted a shot on her cheek and then another seemed to go up her nose before she composed herself and opened her mouth, jerking him off with her lips clamped around the head of his penis.

The man waited for Sienna to extract his shrinking member and then tucked his package back under the waistband of his underwear. He reached down for the straps of his overalls and swung them over his shoulders to begin attaching the clasps. It took him all of about 30 seconds to be covered up and headed down the stairs without another word.

It certainly hadn't been the sexiest display of debauchery I'd ever seen, but it was fairly uneventful and straightforward. Sienna had spat the semen out on the floor next to the pool of spittle and wiped her face with the loose sheet on the bed.

"Well, that was weird," I commented.

"What a freak," she replied, clearly unimpressed with her first 'client.'

Another knock on the door and it was time for contestant number 2.

The door was pressed open and it was yet another man in a wife-beater, although this one was mostly clean. A 40-something with a silver buzzcut and a goatee. He wore long Dickies shorts and Vans shoes, complete with a chain wallet. He was roughly 5'7" and 180lbs, a bit of a tank.

He nodded to me and began unbuttoning his black shorts.

"What's your name sweetheart?" the man asked as he stepped out of his shorts.

"Sienna," she replied sweetly.

"Are you ready to get your brains fucked out Sienna?" the man asked, pulling down his boxers and revealing his fully erect penis.

"Always," she coaxed.

"Alright, why don't you blow me a little first," he instructed.

Sienna was back to sucking, but this time her subject was ready. His cock was of average size in every way and she seemed to be encouraged by the relative ease with which things were progressing compared to her previous encounter. The man was also really getting into it, seeming to hunch down a bit and buck his hips along with her thrusts while guiding her head with his hands.

Watching my baby suck his cock was turning me on as well, and I longed to be the beneficiary of all her adventures once they'd concluded.

"Damn, girl, you can suck some cock!" he exclaimed.

Sienna, of course, could not respond.

"Alright, lay on your stomach, on the bed, I wanna fuck that little pussy," he instructed.

Sienna did as she was told, rolling onto her stomach and hiking up her short skirt to reveal her bulging labia. Unbeknownst to her patron, was the presence of my load left uncleaned from inside of her hole. I had painted the inside of her womb with my seed merely an hour ago and she'd intentionally left her cunt filled and leaking as a testament to my claim on her. The unmistakable glaze of semen gave her pussy a bearded expression, but the man must not have noticed or cared because he didn't hesitate in pressing himself against her opening and sliding his way in.

It was less doggystyle and more doggyhump. He draped himself over her and humped, grinding himself into her from behind. The bed squeaked and whined in objection and imbued the entire scene with a sense of 'drunk father forces himself on daughter while mom is passed out on painkillers' vibe. I was digging it. My cock had now achieved a healthy half-mast and I was subtly massaging it through my jeans while enjoying the show.

The man grunted a few times and then collapsed, heaving and breathless as he struggled to regain his energy. Eventually he used his hands on the bed to stand himself back up and get dressed. Before leaving he slapped Sienna's ass and smiled at me, apparently pleased with himself.

"Don't move," I commanded from my chair after he'd left.

I walked over and surveyed her leaky cunt, a fresh load of cum inside and a few splotches surrounding the area. It was enticing and I was tempted to enjoy her right then—until the door knocked again.

Sienna yanked up her skirt and rolled back on her ass as another man entered.

He was a tall, obese man in his late 40's to early 50's with a silvery-grey mullet, receding hairline and a pair of aviators on his head. He wore a blue button-up with vertical white stripes and jean shorts. He was the cleanest of the lot and looked like he could have even been employed—a used car salesman seemed about right.

"Well, aren't you a sweet little thang," he said with a deep baritone voice, accented with the texture of a gravel pit.

"I'm whatever you want me to be," Sienna replied sweetly.

"Oh, and fixin' to please too," he noted with a wolfish grin.

Sienna just smiled back.

"Why don't you stand up, let me get a good look at ya darlin," he coaxed in a mildly southern accent.

Sienna stood up off the bed and did a little twirl, flipping up the back of her skirt to reveal her shapely, toned ass and eliciting a whistle from her admirer.

"You are a tasty little thing, I wonder if you can suck cock," he implied.

Sienna took the hint immediately, dropping to her knees and unbuttoning the man's jean shorts. After getting them loose the man reached down to his waist and pulled down his shorts and boxers in one motion, allowing his large penis to spring out toward Sienna's face.

"Show me what you can do honey," he pressed.

Sienna went to work, although his size was certainly proving a challenge. He was long and thick, and it looked almost comical in her mouth as it banged against the back of her throat with about halfway to go. She worked her tongue and fought her gag reflex admirably, but she didn't yet have the skill to deepthroat a cock that big.

"Okay, honey, go ahead and stand up for me," he massaged.

Sienna stood up and her head reached even with his chin, making the scene appear even more obscene than it did simply due to the age difference. He swiftly picked her up and Sienna took the hint, wrapping her arms around his neck. The man grabbed her with both hands under her ass and pulled her toward him, prompting Sienna to wrap her legs around his waist.

"Here it comes sweetheart," the man grunted as he jostled his hips around until his prick found the entrance to Sienna's cunt.

"Ahhhh," he moaned in delight as she slid down the length of his massive rod.

Sienna whimpered audibly as her comparatively diminutive frame was impaled by his massive shaft, her back straightening rigidly and her head rearing back in what I would assume were healthy doses of pain and pleasure.

"Never had anyone this big huh?" He laughed, increasing his pace and ferocity.

Sienna could form no words and instead simply seemed to be holding on for deal life. The man had his hands on her hips and was literally fucking himself using her body, lifting her up and then slamming her back down in time with his own thrusts. Each time he reached his hilt Sienna let out a soft moan as her insides were stretched to accommodate his size.

"You're gonna be leaking my cum for days girlie," he grunted as he thrusted himself violently into her several times before planting himself as deeply as he could manage.

"Can you give me a kiss, honey? You got such pretty lips," he beckoned, his tanned face streaked with perspiration.

She leaned in and kissed him, allowing him to suckle on her admittedly scrumptious lips a few times before he guided her back down to the floor.

"You okay? Able to stand?" the man checked after noticing the unsteady nature of Sienna's legs and looking to me for assistance.

I quickly stood up and covered the few steps between us, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Alright, you folks have a good one," he said, yanking his shorts and boxers back up and buttoning himself up as he walked out.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned with how she'd fared against such an imposing piece of hardware.

"Yeah, I'm a little sore, that guy was huge. Way too big, it didn't even feel good it just hurt," she admitted, her mask of confidence faltering momentarily to reveal the inexperienced 18-year-old girl that she was.

"Well, I'm sure that you did plenty to earn your shard and more. Wanna head home?" I asked, suddenly far more concerned with her comfort and safety than getting off.

"Yes, honey," she said, brushing her hand against my cheek lovingly, "take me home."

I was already starting to feel comfortable with her new terminology.

"Okay, my love. Let's get your drugs and go home," I said, kissing her softly on the forehead.

She smiled up at me—a deep, knowing smile that seemed to melt the world around us until all I wanted to do was be home—without distractions or motives or primal urges. Ours souls would merge and there—between bouts of chaos and depravity—we would just be.