A Lost Daughter Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to do the honors, my love?" she offered, displaying the tiny wound to me graciously.

I didn't know why, but I willfully accepted her offer and almost bounded my way over to her. I hunched down like an animal and licked the coppery essence from her skin while she engulfed my cock with her warm mouth. The sensation sent my head back and I reveled in the pleasure I had been longing for.

My arms hung slack at my sides while I gave myself over to the power of her cocksucking skills. She deepthroated me effortlessly, devouring the length of my shaft in a feat of gag-defying proficiency that any self-described whore would be proud of. I planted my hands on either side of her face and began offering tiny undulations of my hips to throat fuck my beloved wife.

I knew I wanted to invade one of her other orifices, so I stopped short of inducing my fast-approaching climax and removed my length from her throat. She gasped loudly and caught her breath, a long string of drool extending from my cock to her tongue breaking free and splashing onto her chin and throat.

Her eyes were pinned and lazy, a familiar darkness around her lids reappearing alongside the droopiness and occasional cockeyed wandering of her irises. She looked utterly wasted.

I threw her back a little more forcefully than I intended and pulled the fabric of her panties to the side of her pussy enough so that I could force my way inside. I wasted no time in doing so, sinking deeply into her cunt via one intentional thrust. Amber moaned softly and I began my ascent toward a much needed sexual release.

"We're going to destroy that little girl," Amber breathed to me.

I grabbed her by the hips as I continued slamming myself into her from my standing position next to the bed while her legs bowed out to accommodate my desires. I knew I didn't need to provoke her to continue, she knew me far too well for that.

"We're going to get her hooked on anything... everything... she's going to waste away before your eyes and you're going to use her until there's nothing left but a soulless junkie," she continued, twisting it predictably with her own brand of pitch-black depravity.

I felt the cum rise to the base of my shaft, moments away from painting the inside of Amber's womb.

"Then we're going to do it again, and again, and—"

I don't know how many times Amber repeated herself because after the second time I was incapable of receiving any more input. The orgasm that overtook me was so incredibly overdue that I collapsed on top of Amber as it overwhelmed me and I continued to pump my load into her involuntarily. Her arms wrapped around me lovingly and she caressed my lower back as I panted and allowed the final deposits of sperm to find their way into her welcoming canal.

I closed my eyes, letting the post-coital bliss and clarity carry me away to utter peace. The calming sound of Amber's heart beating in my ear lulled me toward unconsciousness and I longed to accept its plea.

Finally, I rolled off Amber and adjusted my position on the bed and covered myself with the comforter. Amber snuggled up to me and lay her head on my chest, her arm draped over me and my own arm wrapped around her. In this moment of contentment and love I thought a moment about the depth I was willing to go to conscript Kayla into the plan that had begun to unfold.

My answer was surprising; as deeply and darkly as the task required.