A Lost Daughter Ch. 18

Story Info
The temptation comes home.
4k words
4.76
14.2k
17

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The work week went by in a blur, and unfortunately did not include Kayla. She had unceremoniously quit, no longer concerned about the need to take care of herself or pay her bills now that she had accepted Sienna's offer to join our harem. Every day I warred with my mind and the things that were happening back at home with my daily responsibilities. Every night I came home to a trio of chain-smoking, drunk, high nymphomaniacs that essentially mugged me for my semen.

Jaren, Kayla's boyfriend, was often present and I knew that based on his frequency of visits the girls were going through mounds of cocaine. The chorus of sniffles was a constant now in my home, only interrupted by moans of pleasure and the intense snorting of doing lines. Almost every flat surface in our home was now coated in a dusty white glaze of powder as mountains of the stuff went up the noses of Kayla and Sienna throughout every hour of the day.

I figured that early Jaren was simply giving coke to his girlfriend and her hot friend for fun, but by the end of the week I was passing hundreds of dollars to Sienna to pay him. By the time Friday rolled around I had spent more money on supplying the two teenagers with cocaine throughout the week than I had made working--a thought that both excited and concerned me.

When I stepped into the home at the end of another long and challenging day trying to focus on my job, the familiar sounds of cocaine being snorted could be heard clearly from the guest room--now Kayla's domain. As soon as I thought of her, she slipped out of the room and walked over to me, sniffling intensely with a half-smoked cigarette burning between her fingers.

"Hi daddy, Jaren's still here but after he leaves, I want you," she whispered while giving me a quick nibbling kiss that tasted of vodka and cigarettes.

I took a moment to appraise her appearance before responding. She had clearly not slept or showered in several days, falling face first into a multiday coke binge. Her eyeliner was smudged and sloppy and her skin was pale and pallid. She had a light coating of perspiration covering every visible inch of her skin, of which there was quite a bit to see with her outfit consisting of booty shorts and a white tank top. Her blonde hair was spun up into a messy bun and I could clearly see that it was on the greasy side and had gone unwashed as well.

"I'll shower first," she said, noticing me looking her over.

I gave her a crooked grin, shaking my head softly.

"I like how you look all coked out of your mind," I whispered.

She smiled and took a drag off her Camel, filling her lungs with the menthol smoke like it was much-needed oxygen. Without warning she stepped into me and locked lips, swirling her smokey tongue around mine and letting me taste her decadent sin. I met her with passion, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. Her lithe figure felt so good in my arms, and I enjoyed how utterly dirty she smelled and tasted. It wasn't the sour smell of body odor, it was the smell of stale smoke and ash, alcohol, and the muskiness of the unwashed female form.

Perhaps it was my mind playing tricks on me, but nothing about her unkempt manner was unpleasant to me--in fact it was much the opposite. My cock seemed to affirm my opinion and it pressed painfully against my slacks and into her lower abdomen suggestively.

"Can you be quick? I need you now," she whispered to me, seeming to read my mind.

I didn't answer, and instead whisked her away to my bedroom. I passed Amber on the bed who was sleeping, probably having nodded off, and went straight to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door after setting her down on the bathroom counter between the two sinks. She was already half-done unbuttoning my fly and I finished the job as she yanked down her heather grey booty shorts. I barely waited until she had kicked them to the floor before picking her back up and impaling her sopping cunt on my prick.

"Uhhnnn, fuck," she groaned in delight as my cock sank into her hungry cunt.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist as I cupped my hands under her ass and grabbed two handfuls of milky white flesh. I wasted no time in beginning my assault, stabbing my cock into her while I worked her little body in rhythm. The slaps of her ass on my thighs as I slammed her into me echoed loudly off the hard surfaces of the bathroom and I wondered how long it would take for Amber to wake up.

Kayla was thin and light and maneuverable in a way that made the experience of fucking her in this way quite magnificent. I was able to literally fuck myself with her body as I swung her back and forth onto my cock. She squealed in delight as the ripples of her ass reflected in the mirror, giving me an incredible view of the force I was generating with each penetration.

Something else I could see was a splotch of white powder near her right nostril indicative of her most recent line of coke. I imagined the mountain of coke that had traveled up that nostril in the last week, splattering itself on the front of her brain and changing her forever. I couldn't wait until she was blowing clouds of smoke with Sienna, melting puddles of meth at the same pace and ferocity of her burgeoning coke habit. For the time being, however, I kept these ideas to myself and continued plundering Kayla's young, tight depths.

"Hurry, give me your cum, I'm almost there..." she panted in my ear as she gripped me even more tightly with her legs.

My teeth clenched as I raced to keep pace with the young harlot, desperately wanting to climax in unison. Almost as soon as I thought about it her vaginal walls began convulsing around my shaft and the warmth of her embrace seemed to spike.

"Fucccckkk," she said through her own clenched teeth.

Luckily, I had been right behind her and gave in to my own release which began with several sporadic ejaculations before settling into a steady series of spasms that painted Kayla's insides with my seed.

"I love when you cum inside me," Kayla whispered into my ear before nibbling and kissing my face and eventually ending at my lips.

I accepted her offering and enjoyed suckling, nibbling, and kissing her obscenely plump lips individually. Even after a solid week of ravishing her daily, her incredible lips were still unbelievably magnificent.

"I'm glad, because I thought about fucking you all day and my balls were full," I responded.

"I can tell, you're leaking down my leg already," she agreed.

I set her back down on her feet and stepped back, noticing that a streak my cum was running from her crotch down her left thigh. Her labia were frothy white with the evidence of my voluminous insemination, and I couldn't help but feel proud.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked suddenly.

Kayla frowned at me, and I couldn't quite tell if I had offended her or simply asked a stupid question.

"Yeah...," she paused, looking at the floor, "well I was," she finished, raising her eyes to meet me.

I couldn't keep my eyebrows from raising in defiance of my attempt to remain composed, eliciting an unsure expression on Kayla's face that demanded I get more information.

"So, you ran out?" I pressed softly.

She twisted around back and forth like a little girl who'd been caught stealing cookies while answering.

"Well, not exactly," she replied.

I narrowed my gaze at her and waited impatiently for her explain.

"Sienna told me she's trying to get pregnant with your baby, she actually said quite a bit more than that but it kind of turned me on and on a whim, I've sort of just stopped taking my birth control," she said.

My mind was racing with the implications of what she was saying. Firstly, I was very aware that Sienna would likely be getting pregnant at some point with how many loads she was taking. I was also aware of her intense desire to have my child, something that I wasn't so sure about just yet, despite my heat of the moment fantasies. But for Kayla to be going baby crazy too was scary for lots of reasons.

We were intending on befouling this young woman to the point where her life would likely become completely unmanageable. This would mean that for a time we'd essentially be managing it for her, or more specifically, I would be managing it for her. Aside from the obvious financial issues that would cause, the ethical ones were just as concerning. Bringing a child into the mess that we intended on making of Kayla's life was borderline monstrous.

At the same time, having a bunch of drugged out teenagers with the swollen bellies of my offspring was strangely arousing to me. I just didn't know how I'd feel if I were changing diapers all day--my guess is not pleased.

"You look angry," Kayla observed, shaking me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head softly, making sure to compose my thoughts before responding.

"I'm not angry, I'm just thinking. It's a lot to consider, and you've only been here for a week," I reasoned.

She tried to conceal the pang of hurt that flashed across her features but couldn't quite manage it. As strange as it was, it made me sad to know that I was the cause of that pain. I got the impression that her parents had not been the best people and maybe her homelife had been challenging in ways that I didn't consider at first. My sympathetic character would always want to help in these situations, even when the other aspects of my character wanted to corrupt for my own pleasure. Sometimes thinking about it made me consider how strangely fucked-up I truly was.

"Don't worry, I'd get an abortion if you wanted me to," she promised.

I didn't have anything against the practice, but the way that she put the decision of this currently hypothetical situation entirely on me felt burdensome for reasons I didn't quite understand.

"Let's not worry about it right now, we'll cross that bridge if it comes up but, in the meantime, you should probably get back on birth control," I reasoned.

She frowned ever-so-slightly but covered it with a sweet smile after only a moment. She stepped forward and leaned into me, hugging me around the waist and compelling my own arms to wrap around her warmly. I felt her desire to want to say something but didn't coax it out of her, instead letting her press against me while I held her tight. I kissed the top of her head, getting a strong whiff of the pungent aroma of ash from her blonde bun in the process.

"I could also just blame it on Jaren," she nearly whispered.

That got my mind working.

"Wouldn't he want to know it was his?" I questioned.

She snorted loudly before responding.

"No, he thinks I'm completely in love with him and would never believe I'd cheat on him. Plus, he's too much of a dumbass to know what the hell a paternity test even is," she mocked.

"Sounds like you're not too big of a fan, are you guys on the rocks?" I asked.

"Eh, he's fine. I used to really love him but lately I mostly just stay with him because it's easy. He always gives me tons of weed and buys me stuff and when I'm horny he's around. Sometimes even if you don't really want to be with someone anymore it's just easier to keep them around so you're not lonely," she explained dispassionately.

I thought about her words, considering how blasé she was about her lukewarm relationship. She was clearly a manipulative young woman, but at the same time, I couldn't really blame her. Any parents who'd kick their child out on the street and not even check on her for a week probably weren't the most supportive. It may be a relationship of convenience for her, but at least there seemed to be some stability there.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked.

She remained silent for a few moments, thinking to herself.

"I just need to go fuck him and then even if I did get pregnant the timeline would add up and he'd be none-the-wiser," she replied dryly.

That sent a jolt to my groin, although my cock wasn't ready to answer the call just yet. Imagining Kayla getting her cum-filled cunt fucked by her unaware boyfriend turned me on.

"Do it, but don't clean up," I instructed.

She stepped back a bit to look up at me with a sly smile.

"You like this idea, don't you?" she asked.

I smiled back, tilting my head guiltily.

"I like the idea of him getting my sloppy seconds," I clarified.

Her smile broadened and she nodded to herself.

"Let me clean your cock really quick, so he can taste your cum on my other lips too," she said, dropping to her knees.

I held my hands behind my back as I enjoyed the display of Kayla sucking and licking. She started by taking my entire cock in her mouth, and while it was mostly flaccid, she bobbed several times to make sure she was giving it proper attention. After ensuring that it was clean, she moved on to the areas at the base, licking and slurping a few healthy dollops of cum like a Hoover. She took another moment to appraise her work and stood up.

"Got it all, clean as a whistle," she said cheerfully.

"Good," I approved.

I watched as she picked up her gray booty shorts and pulled them up. Her pussy was still a gooey mess, and she didn't even bother wiping the streak of drying cum on her thigh. As she adjusted the waist of her shorts, I watched a splotch of wetness appear where her cum-filled cunt met the fabric.

"Will he not notice that?" I asked incredulously.

She looked down and laughed.

"Maybe, but I'll just tell him that I'm super horny," she giggled.

I looked at her amusedly.

"Don't worry, he's a dumbass," she reiterated.

With that she unlocked the door and stepped out of the bathroom, heading straight for the hall. I waited a few moments until I heard a door open and then close before following--not wanting to arouse undue suspicions.

Once I was sure she was back in her room and occupying Jaren, I walked softly to the door of the guest room and listened. I could hear kissing sounds and giggling, interspersed with snorting and sniffling.

"Damn, coke makes you crazy," Jaren half-whispered.

"Fuck me," Kayla panted.

"You guys want me to leave?" Sienna asked.

I stepped away from the door as quickly and quietly as I could before I heard the answer. It was a good thing because a few moments later the door opened and Sienna stepped out, noticing me peering at her from several steps away. She closed the door behind her and walked directly up to me.

"What are you doing out here creeper?" she teased.

I smiled guiltily and sort of shrugged. Sienna's eyes narrowed and she tiled her head in amused thought.

"You just fucked her, didn't you?" she whispered accusingly.

I nodded and barely managed to stifle a laugh.

"I knew it! The entire time she was gone I was like, 'why is it taking her so long, she's probably fucking him' and I was right!" she whispered loudly.

I pressed my finger to my lips, but she just punched me in the arm playfully.

"He's getting your leftovers, isn't he?" she replied, rolling her eyes at my games.

I looked at her pleadingly for a moment before she relented.

"Okay, go ahead weirdo," she smiled.

She stepped aside and I went back to my post outside the door, just in time to begin hearing the soft slaps of skin on skin. I listened even more intently and could hear the wet noises of Kayla's well-lubed pussy being penetrated.

"You're so wet," Jaren whispered.

"I'm so horny baby, I want your cum," came Kayla's labored reply.

She was almost convincing, but her tone lacked the wanton desire of our previous interaction. As manipulative and self-serving as she may be, there was something different--perhaps genuine--about her experience with me. At least that's what I wanted to believe.

"I'm gonna cum," Jaren said.

"Give it to me," Kayla replied.

I heard a few grunts and a few soft moans and before long it was all over. Kayla appeared to have been right on about her boyfriend, who had suspected nothing. Now I was both relieved and horny, wondering if my middle-aged anatomy would cooperate with another attempt at getting off. I walked back to the couch and almost as soon as I sat down the door to the guest room opened and Jaren stepped out.

He flashed a sly smile my way, believing he had just screwed his coked-up girlfriend in my house without my knowledge.

"Later," he said, nodding in my direction.

He walked to the front door with a bit of a swagger to his step, clearly impressed with himself before stepping outside and driving off. I couldn't wait and went straight to the guest room to see Kayla. She was completely nude on her stomach on the bed, snorting a line off a small round mirror in front of her. She looked up as I entered, smiling in victory.

"I told you," she said between sniffles.

I didn't offer an answer and instead walked over to her and kneeled on the bed behind her. I sat hunched on my knees and spread her ass cheeks open to see her glistening labia. They were thick and puffy and oozed white globs of cum along the entire length of her slit. The way they were pressed tightly between her firm ass made her pussy lips look utterly delicious in the obscenest manner. I yanked off my slacks and threw them onto the floor and to my surprised delight my cock sprung up ready for action.

"Again?" Kayla smiled back at me over her shoulder.

I didn't bother to respond and simply straddled her from behind. She was still lying flat on her stomach, so I positioned my prick while I straddled her with my knees on either side of her hips. It took a few blind pokes before my cock head found her opening and welcomed me with the slickness of two successive loads being pumped into it. I sank into her effortlessly, all the cum that had been blasted into her hole and the back-to-back reaming she'd received making it all too easy.

Normally, fucking Kayla was an experience of youthful grip and intense heat that seemed to milk the cum out of me. This time it felt completely different, the coating of semen along her insides providing so much lubrication that on several occasions I almost slipped out. Adjusting to this different experience I let my weight come down on her and wrapped my arms around her neck and head. I ground my cock into her used pussy, feeling her silky-smooth skin beneath me as I humped her.

"You feel so much better than my boyfriend," she panted as I continued thrusting myself into her.

"Did he make you cum?" I asked.

I picked up the pace a bit and pressed my weight down a little more, tightening my grip around her neck in the process.

"No, I just thought about you the entire time waiting for him to finish," she replied.

"What did you think about?" I asked, wanting to know the contents of her fantasy.

She went quiet for a few moments as I continued pumping myself into her. The only sounds were our heavy breathing and the wet squelching noises of her soiled cunt as it accommodated my prick.

"I don't want to say," she whispered, her eyes fluttering in ecstasy.

I squeezed a little tighter with my arms around her head and neck, kissing her face and cheek as I pressed her into the bed.

"Tell me," I commanded.

"Don't be mad," she pleaded sweetly.

"I won't be mad, just tell me," I replied.

I could feel my second orgasm of the afternoon building in my balls and the familiar tingling of a climax approaching.

"I thought about you putting your baby in me," she moaned, clearly approaching her own orgasm.

The idea may have been concerning before, but now with my cock buried in her it was hard not to use it as fuel for my impending climax.

"Is that all?" I asked, wanting more details as I lost the battle with the load of semen building at the base of my shaft.

"I thought about how hot it would be when my boyfriend noticed my baby bump and thought it was his and having no idea that I was your little whore fucking you behind his back," she panted, now having reached her hand down between her legs to rub her clit.

12