A Lost Daughter Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to open my mouth, asking for more but she interrupted me before I could.

"I couldn't stop imagining how many times you'd breed me, always making sure my belly was full with your babies," she cried before beginning to convulse beneath me.

It was that final image that sent me over the edge, and I joined her in complete bliss. I gripped her head in my hands as I thrusted in time with each of my ejaculations, doing my best to shoot my seed deep enough to supplant any remaining cum left from Jaren just minutes ago. My balls ached as I did my best to continue propelling my ejaculate directly into her womb.

"Oh daddy, breed me!" she squealed at the mercy of my onslaught.

Her pussy spasmed as I emptied my balls into her, imagining her bent over a table with her giant pregnant belly as she took my cock and snorted a line. An image that in that moment I fully intended to make a reality. Kayla seemed to reach another level of pleasure as she seemed to cascade directly into another orgasm that rendered her breathless.

By the time it was over we both lay on the bed catching our breath and covered in sweat.

"Fuck, that was good," she sighed.

I nodded in the affirmative and sat up, wanting to appraise my handiwork. Peering down at Kayla's utterly destroyed pussy I had to admit a younger version of myself might have been compelled to go again. As my current self, however, I could only appreciate the sight.

Her pussy was red and swollen and remained more than a little agape as a river of pearly white semen leaked out of her and onto the sheets. There was a sticky layer of dried cum painted on the outside of her labia and the inside of her thighs that imbued a shiny quality to her skin.

"It must look like a mess down there," Kayla said without even opening her eyes.

I nodded and smiled.

"It's delicious," I agreed.

She let out a hearty laugh of a woman much older than she was, and I joined her with a chuckle of my own.

"I can see why Sienna sticks around, this week has been fucking awesome," she added.

My smile broadened and I flashed her a devious look.

"We're just getting started."

12