A Lost Dream Refound (750 Word)

Story Info
Two childhood friends reincarnated into a fantasy world.
750 words
3.92
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her room, princess Suzanna was sitting in front of a mirror cleaning up after a long day when a knock came from her door.

"Yes?" Suzanna answered.

"Princess, Dame Kylinda is here."

"Let her in."

A moment later, Kylinda stepped through the door. She was a hulking women, muscular and tall, with long blonde hair and glimmering blue eyes. She was a renowned knight and Suzanna's childhood friend.

Kylinda walked past Suzanna without a glance and flopped face down on her bed.

"Gaaaaah..." Kylinda mumbled into the sheets.

"Tough day?"

"Kinda, I guess." Kylinda rolled onto her back.

"I was watching you earlier during your training." Suzanna said. "You lifted a boulder the size of a car over your head. That was crazy."

"Yeah." Kylinda stared blankly at the ceiling. "And your fire magic is getting really good."

"Thanks."

The room went quiet for a bit as Suzanna finished changing while Kylinda rested on her bed.

"I thought about my dad the other day." Kylinda broke the silence.

"Which one."

"My original one."

"Hm."

Kylinda let out a sigh.

"I used to miss him so much, but now... it's just kind of whatever."

"I know what you mean, but it makes sense. It's been twenty years since we died and were reborn here."

"It's so weird. This world is like a fantasy novel."

Suzanna cleared her throat.

"Actually, I know this world."

"Huh?" Kylinda sat up with a shocked look. "You do?"

Suzanna averted her eyes.

"Yes, but..."

"But what? Please tell me!"

"Do you... know what a doujinshi is?"

"Huh?" Kylinda mumbled with baffled expression. "A what?"

"It's a... term in Japan for an independently published manga."

"Okay? So?"

"And uh... it usually refers to... hentai works."

"Oh..." Kylinda's face turned red at the realization. "So this world..."

"Yup. Sort of."

"Sort of?"

"That's the thing." Suzanna sat back down on the chair, facing Kylinda. "The story was about me, the Princess, being impregnated by my childhood friend."

"What!?" Kylinda gasped in shock. "Who's the childhood friend?"

"You are. In the story, you were a man."

Kylinda stared at her with a dumbfounded look.

"I know." Suzanna mumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I just.... figured I should tell you."

"I'm... supposed to impregnate you?"

"In the story, yeah."

Kylinda went silent for a long time, and Suzanna was unsure why it was so shocking for her.

"That... explains why..." Kylinda finally mumbled.

"Why what?"

Kylinda stood up from the bed, her face turning red. Slowly, she removed her belt and dropped her pants, revealing a huge, thick cock.

"I have one..."

Suzanna's jaw dropped to the floor.

"You have a dick!?"

"I actually have both..."

Kylinda panicked as she realized what she was doing, but to her surprise Suzanna's face lit up with joy.

"Oh my god you're a futa?" Suzanna jumped out of her chair and ran towards Kylinda.

"A wha-oh!?" Kylinda gasped as Suzanna's soft hand gripped her shaft. "Ahhhn."

Kylinda moaned as she went erect.

"Look at this thing! It's huge!"

"Huh!?" Kylinda trembled and fell back onto the bed as Suzanna's tongue massaged her glans. "What is this?"

"What is what?" Suzanna glanced up.

"This feeling!"

"Have you not..."

"No!"

Suzanna's heart skipped a beat, and within a moment she was naked, straddling Kylinda's massive member.

"Why are you doing this?" Kylinda gasped, overwhelmed by how fast things were moving.

Suzanna looked at Kylinda with a completely normal expression.

"Why do you think I know what this world is?" Suzanna asked quite matter-of-factly.

"You... read the story?" Kylinda answered, taken aback by her sudden calmness.

"And why do you think I read so many of those stories?"

"Because you-oh." Everything clicked, and Kylinda's cock throbbed.

"Yeah." Suzanna eagerly grinned. "This is literally my dream come true. Now put a god damn baby in me."

Suzanna dropped her hips and Kylinda arched her back, gasping as a pleasure she never knew existed enveloped her dick.

"Nyaaa!" Kylinda moaned as her virgin cock was quickly worn down by Suzanna's hasty hips. Suddenly, Kylinda seized up. "Something... COMING!"

"Wait, already-heee!" Suzanna orgasmed as Kylinda burst inside her. The two shuddered and shook as they came until Kylinda finally stopped. Suzanna fell onto the bed beside her.

"So amazing..." Suzanna sighed. She turned to see Kylinda had passed out, overwhelmed by the pleasure of ejaculating for the first time. Suzanna smiled and cuddled her, kissing her lovely childhood friend on the cheek as she fell asleep beside her.