The Isle Themiscyra

Story Info
Catelyn ends up washing ashore in a strange new land.
4.8k words
4.09
11.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! MrDawnFluffles here with another Futanari story. This one's inspired by some of Amazonium and Rigid3d's work. Enjoy!

CW: Futanari, Size Difference, Impregnation, Ryona

*****

I slammed into the wall as the ship rocked, jolting awake. The cabin light flickered above me, casting the dreary image of my quarters into sight. Partially dressed and fumbling with a sock, I stumbled out of the room. A handful of sailors shoved me out of the way and ignored my questions as they headed to the engine room.

That doesn't seem promising.

I followed the wall up to the dining room and met Jerry, who was protecting his glasses and plates from falling. "What's going on?" I asked, forced to shout over the sailors and wind.

"It's one hell of a storm out there. We might capsize, by the looks of things."

Another bundle of sailors ran past us.

"I guess this is what I get for sailing instead of flying."

"Yeah, you cheapskate," he said.

I chuckled.

"Do you know where we are, in case we do go under?"

"Hmm. Somewhere in the South Atlantic. Nothing near for miles."

"Kilometres," I said, to which he laughed in turn.

The ship swayed again, this time knocking me to the ground. Jerry caught himself on a table, letting a pair of plates smash into the wall.

I pulled myself up and headed over to a window. The dining room was on one of the highest floors, but water was still spraying against the glass. Just as the wave cleared, I saw one much farther below sweep six sailors into the ocean.

I grimaced and turned away.

"It doesn't look good."

Jerry nodded, his lip trembling. Just as I steadied my stance after another wave, the window broke and sent glass shards flying through the air.

The wind whistled through the broken pane and carried the torrent of shards all through the room. I took cover under a table, luckily only impaled by one in the shoulder.

Jerry wasn't so lucky. He flew down a flight of stairs, tossed by the wind, and I lost sight of him.

"Jerry!" I shouted, but the wind carried my voice away with it, into the storm.

I tried to crawl over to the stairs, but the glass shards were whipping around me. I was the eye, the only place I would be safe.

Even so, cuts appeared on my clothes, and I could barely think over the screams of the sailors and storm.

I closed my eyes and threw myself over to where Jerry had fallen.

A shard nicked my cheek, but I survived. Just as I reached the stairs, I saw Jerry walk out onto the deck, led by a few sailors.

I tried to pursue them, but the wind held me back and threw me against a wall. My back smashed into an as-of-yet undamaged window, and I was hurled out into the sea.

I flew through the air for a solid few seconds before I was dragged down into the watery depths. I tried screaming, but there was nothing but bubbles that came out. Finally, I succumbed to the void.

--

The water lapped at my feet. I cracked my eyes open, my wounds aching. I threw myself to my hands and knees and scrambled away from the shore until I was on completely dry land.

I steadied my racing breath and let my shoulders drop. I clutched my knees to my chest and looked around, the sand beneath my butt giving me enough courage to stand, albeit on shaky legs.

The sun hung loosely in the blue sky, the sea, now calm, stretching infinitely beneath it.

To my other side was a long beach, followed closely by dense forests. In the distance, huge rocky peaks reached for the sky.

My breath was still haggard, so I calmed it with great effort. I winced at each wave crashing lightly against the sand, but I was safe, for now.

I trudged to the trees and rested against the solid bark, with the dirt between my toes.

Shit.

I looked down. My outfit was in tatters. The only thing left of my boots was a single anklet, and my clothes left nothing to the imagination. My boobs were on full display.

I pulled off my rags and formed them into some basic underwear that would cover my bits from the elements. I didn't want to lose any of the material, though. It could prove useful.

As I re-clothed myself, I examined the beach. There didn't seem to be any trace of the ship or the sailors. I really hope they made it out.

I tapped against the bark absentmindedly as I thought about the best course of action. Maybe the ship will come looking for me?

I hoped it would, but I didn't give myself any false pretense. I was on my own. Once the sun finally hung lower in the sky, dropping the scalding temperature by a few degrees, I made my way inland.

I trudged through the dense foliage, pushing past vast swaths of brush, and avoiding thicker areas when I could. Despite the staggering heat and intense fear welling inside me, the jungle was beautiful. The sounds of birds and insects roared all around, calling to one another. I felt like an invader in their territory.

Just as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting everything in shades of deep orange and pink, I broke through the trees into a small clearing.

I stood at the edge of a tiny cliff overlooking a winding pond with a waterfall gracefully supplying it. The sun's rays cast through the water, showering the land in rainbow droplets.

The colourful water splashed across my face, dripping down and soaking my already lacklustre garments.

It couldn't hurt to have a bath... could it?

I scrambled down the rocks to where the water met the shore and tossed my clothes to the side. My small breasts hung against my chest, and my butt sagged. I always felt so self-conscious about my body, especially since I was so tall, but I felt calm here.

I crept into the shallow, the cool water cleansing my skin of the sweat and fatigue of the day's journey. My wounds eased, the aching in my body tempered.

With a sigh, I flopped into the water up to my neck and sat there, allowing the currents to push and pull my hair along their way.

Eventually, the sun set, and it left me clambering to find my clothes in the dark until the moon peered through the trees. Just as I finished robing myself, I came face to face with the point of a spear.

My hands shot up. As I tried and failed to make out the shape of the person before me, I couldn't help but feel relieved. I must have ended up near a town. It may be a bit primitive, but I'm not going to die out here, at least.

"Oh, thank you so-"

"Shht!" a voice said. "Not a word. You will speak to our chief, intruder."

My nerves crept back up, but I was still glad. Even if I was an intruder, they could speak English, so I wasn't completely out of luck. Plus, the voice was feminine, which put me more at ease than were it male.

I followed the woman through the trees, down what seemed to be a path, though it was so heavily obscured it was no wonder I'd missed it earlier.

After a few minutes, I spotted another silhouette. Oh shit. I don't know how many I've been following. I could have been following ten people, and though I assumed I would have noticed so many, I couldn't be sure.

Finally, we reached a gate. One let out a whistle, and the wooden door crept inwards, allowing us through. Inside, light was abundant. Sconces and tiki torches lined the walls of the small village, and dozens of women lazed around, eating and drinking. They all had dark skin and hair and were adorned with thick muscles.

But that wasn't what I noticed first. The first thing I noticed was their size. The two I'd been following could have rested their breasts on my head if they wanted to. I only went up to the sternum on the shorter ones.

My mouth fell open, but I didn't have time to gawk as one of the two grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me through the crowd. Many of them ogled at me, and my pale skin felt extremely out of place. One even reached out to touch me, but another slapped the hand away.

Finally, we pushed free of the sweaty crowd and I was shoved into a small hut near the back of the village, though many of them followed. Inside, an immense woman with silver hair sat on a chair at the back, drinking from a cup. Two other women laid before her on the ground, and as we entered, the smiles drained from their faces and the two stood.

They threw me to my knees before her, and even sitting up, I only reached hers. She placed her drink on a side table and leaned in. Her face was regal, and her muscles were especially large. Her greyed hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail.

"We found this one bathing in the sun's chalice."

She narrowed her black eyes and stared at me. "You are an outsider."

I nodded, catching my tongue.

She gestured for me to come closer, and I obliged.

"This may seem scary, but I'll explain it later. I promise I won't hurt you," she whispered. She sat back in her chair and grabbed her cup. "The punishment for that crime is death..." she said, now loudly. "This... girl deserves to die."

The crowd stayed silent. "But... perhaps we have a better use for her. Every other chieftain has a partner. A woman, from the mainland. Why should our tribe throw away such a gift?"

She stood suddenly, and I scurried backwards. "She was found bathing in the sun's chalice? Perhaps the sun has gifted her to us. After all, don't we deserve it? Don't we deserve to be taken seriously, instead of hiding away as we always have?" A buzz shot through the gathered women.

"We will cower no longer! Our tribe will flourish, instead of being relegated to the outlands, and cursed under the breath!" She raised her cup.

"We won't be the weaklings anymore!"

The crowd raised their cups and guzzled down their drink. "Go celebrate the sun's gift!"

The rest of the women charged outside, and I heard the news spread rapidly. While they were distracted, the chief shepherded me into a back room. She gestured to a trunk in one corner of the room. "Get changed quickly. I'll distract them some more and come talk to you when I can."

She pulled the curtain shut and stomped off, cheering as she went.

I took a deep breath and looked around the room. A large bed, easily big enough to fit two of the women, was the centrepiece, though there were other bits of jewelry and furnishings too. Finally, my eyes came to rest on the trunk. Well, it's probably better than wet rags.

I tossed it open and gasped. The most beautiful dress I'd ever seen was folded neatly inside. I didn't even touch it for a few moments before pulling it out and putting it on. It spun and twirled, like a little girl on the playground.

The white cloth sat on my skin like velvet, and the golden armbands held just tight enough to not fall off. I felt unfit to wear it. Then, as I pulled on the sandals, I saw it.

A silver tiara with a golden crest. I almost didn't put it on, but as I heard the women stomping around outside, I decided I would wear it for a bit, then hide it as soon as the chief came back.

I brushed my hair using a comb that I found and sat on the bed. I kicked my feet from side to side and played with the hem of the dress. For the first time; I felt beautiful. Even though the dress showed a lot of cleavage, I wasn't ashamed of my breast size. The dress shooed my shame away.

The door lurched open. I tried to pull off the tiara, but I knew they caught me. I winced, but the woman just sat beside me.

"Sorry about that," she said.

"Hmm? What?"

"That whole 'she deserves to die' business. I didn't like it."

"It's okay. You did what you had to."

She nodded.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have put on all this stuff," I said, taking off the tiara. "I just like feeling beautiful."

"Why are you sorry? That jewelry is yours, should you want it. It was designed for my partner, which you may have to play the part of for a while before I can get you out. Not that I'm sure how..."

"It's... mine?"

"Sure. All the chieftains' partners wear jewelry. I'm only sorry it's not more elaborate. I'm sure you gathered that we're not the most wealthy, from my speech."

I nodded, returning the tiara to my head, which caused her to lose focus and stare at me for a second.

"What are you looking at?"

"Sorry. You're just so... beautiful! I couldn't have hoped for a better partner. Or at least, someone to play the role."

"What? I'm not beautiful. I'm just average."

She pulled back slightly. "What are you talking about? Even in rags, I knew you were a gift from the sun, directly or not."

She reached towards me, then bit her lip. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"What is a partner?"

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh, a partner is a mate. Someone you love, and who bears you children."

I laughed. "What do you mean? I'm not a man. I can't be your partner."

She tilted her head. "Do you not know of the Amazon's gifts?"

I shook my head.

"Then let me show you. It is alarming, so don't panic."

She stood up before me and pulled down her loincloth. A huge penis slapped me across the face. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize I was so hard already!"

I fell back on the bed, the long black rod hanging over me, and I started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

I laughed and laughed until I was on the floor, shrieking and gasping for air. I almost peed myself, but finally got it under control.

She looked on in worry before helping me up.

"Oh my lord," I sighed.

Her penis was still out, and harder than ever. "What were you laughing at?"

"Just... the absurdity of my life. I was on a boat, going to another continent to start my career, and now I'm here. With a real-life Amazon who has a penis so big it could be used in baseball."

"What? Baseball?"

I nodded. "Yep. Your cock is huge... lady," I said. "Wait, what's your name?"

She sat beside me, her cock still erect. "Daonyethia."

"I'm Catelyn."

As I caught my breath, still recovering from my laughing fit, I took a moment to really take in her cock. It was as long as my torso, and thicker than my thigh. Greasy hair obscured its base, and the foreskin clung tightly to the head, even at full mast.

Sweat dripped from its length onto her sizable balls, resting beneath her cock on the bed. I shifted my gaze to the rest of her body. Her curves were magnificent, and even with all of her muscles, it looked like she would be fun to cuddle with. Cuddle with? What are you talking about? Get it together.

I turned my attention to her face, adorned with piercings. I hadn't noticed that before. She had several rings through her ears, eyebrows, and one through her septum. She had a few wrinkles, though she didn't seem that old. Suddenly, she stood up and turned away from me. Damnit. Her ass is amazing, too.

She put her loincloth back on, which made her cock disappear into the fabric. She looked just like a regular woman now, albeit ten feet tall and muscly beyond belief.

"I shouldn't have done that," she said.

"Done what?" I said, still in somewhat of a daze.

"Shown you my penis. You didn't need to see it. You're only pretending to be my partner."

I nodded absentmindedly. "Well..." I said.

She turned towards me, blushing profusely.

I stood and put my arms around her. My face didn't even reach her shoulder blades, but her skin was so warm I didn't care. I sniffed deeply, her sweaty stench invading my mind.

"I'm glad you showed me."

She trembled as I walked around her so that we were face-to-face. "How set in stone is this pretending business?"

"Are you sure you want to do this? It would mean staying by my side forever. Or at least, until you die in a few dozen centuries."

Her words shocked me, but I didn't show it.

"It means you stay here and never go back to your people. You'll be my wife, and you'll have to meet the other wives and the other chiefs."

She lowered her voice. "It means bearing my children."

I walked over to her and placed my hand on her loincloth. "I want to bear your children. I want to live by your side."

My vagina was dripping. Is her smell getting to me? No, I really want this. She's the only person who's ever called me beautiful.

She sat me down on the bed. "This is a big commitment, Catelyn. Don't make it lightly."

I climbed into her lap, my ass straddling her cock through her clothes. I traced her face with my hands. "How old are you?"

"I'm fairly young, for a chief. I'm only three thousand eight hundred and forty-five. How about you? Am I about to bed an old woman?"

"I'm nineteen."

"Nineteen thousand? You look good for your age." She pinched my cheek. "Incredibly good."

I chuckled. "No, just nineteen."

Her jaw dropped. "You're just a child."

"Not to my people. Wait. You really thought I was nineteen thousand? I thought you were joking." I paused. "You're three thousand years old?"

She nodded.

I fell against her. "Wow. You're older than I expected."

"And you're younger than I expected."

"You said the other chiefs have partners. Aren't they just like me?"

"Well, yes, but I suppose I haven't spoken to them very much."

I started laughing again, but caught myself before it escalated.

"This is an interesting situation." I reached down and started stroking her cock. "But I'm still on board to become your wife."

"Alright. Let's do this."

She grabbed my ass and started humping me, her hardening cock rubbing against my crotch.

She picked me up and pulled off the dress gingerly before tossing it back into the trunk. She held me in one hand and lifted me to the ceiling so she was face to face with my pussy.

Her tongue viciously snaked around my thighs, slathering them in saliva before flicking a few times across my lower lips.

The thick muscle invaded my pussy, and deftly tapped my clit each time it thrust in and out. She held me there until I tensed up and came all over her face. I fell forward, leaning my weight against her.

She lowered me to the floor and placed her cock on my shoulder. I felt like a soldier aiming a missile launcher as I stroked her pillar of flesh. With one hand, I rubbed along her length, the other cradling her balls. Though I felt more like a cat playing with a pair of grapefruits.

She growled, and I felt thick precum leak down my back. I lifted her cock up and kissed the tip before lying on the bed. She slammed her dick down onto my stomach and started rubbing it between my tits. My measly boobs could barely even touch her cock, but she moaned enough to let me know I was still pleasing her.

Finally, she pulled back and thrust my new dress to the side. She shoved a finger into my pussy, which on its own was bigger than any dildo I'd ever tried. Then, she readied to enter me.

"It's not going to fit..."

"Hang on," she said. She went over to a desk in the corner and rummaged through a drawer. Out of it, she pulled a flask of yellow liquid.

"Open wide."

I stretched my mouth open, and she poured a single droplet of the liquid onto my tongue. Immediately, my body relaxed. My mind felt clearer than it had in years, and warmth spread through my crotch.

"Do you still want to go through with this?" she asked, her voice quiet.

I didn't hesitate. "Yes; Fuck me." She was beautiful, and I felt strangely at home with the Amazons. More at home than I'd felt back on the mainland.

With a light thrust, she entered me. My pussy stretched, and I came instantly from the pain. But strangely, the pain morphed into pure ecstasy, and I relished the agony. The moan I let out was one of pleasure, even though what my body was experiencing was more painful than anything I'd ever felt before.

She slid in a little further, and I placed my hands on my stomach, feeling the outline of her cock splitting me open and ravaging my insides beyond repair. With a pair of thrusts, she surpassed my cervix and brutalized my womb. Pain began to overtake the pleasure.

12