A Lot More than a Glass of Water

Story Info
Danny gets a new daddy after a jog gone wrong.
1.8k words
4.37
24.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny was an only child, so when he went away for college, his parents moved out of their big suburban home and into an age-restricted gated community (55+). The community consisted of hundreds of identical units — each one a charming little bungalow with a small yard and picket fence. It was the last hurrah of that generation's American Dream.

When Danny came to visit for the holidays following his first semester of college, he'd marveled at the uniquitous sameness. "How do you tell them apart??" He'd asked his mom.

"Honestly?" She said, laughing, "It's been 6 months and we still can't! Without Google Maps we'd be screwed." Ever-confident in his own sense of direction, Danny decided to make a point of navigating the old-fashioned way — it would be payback for all the times they'd teased him about never learning to read a map. And besides, in a gated community full of friendly old folks, what could go wrong?

So, after dinner that night, when Danny decided to go for a run, he left his phone at home. "Don't stay up for me!" He called to his parents as he headed out the door, planning on a long jog to burn off some calories from his mom's hearty cooking.

Of course, to no one's surprise but his own, Danny found himself completely lost less than half an hour into his run. Fortunately, right as that realization was setting in, he spotted an older gentleman up the street taking out his trash. "Excuse me, sir!" He called out, jogging over, "I left my phone at home — can you point me toward Woodlawn?"

The man looked up and chuckled goodnaturedly, "Afraid not, they all sound the same to me, too. But if you want to come in you can borrow my phone."

"That'd be awesome! Could I get a glass of water too?"

"You got it. You just in town for the holidays? Don't see too many boys like you around here."

Danny nodded, a little confused by what "boys like you" meant, but he chalked it up to generational differences and followed the man up the driveway.

Danny was fit (albeit short) and had a clear runner's build. This man, on the other hand, was big. Barrel-chested with a bit of a beer belly, he stood a solid head taller than Danny and had about a hundred pounds on him. Danny noted their size difference with a little trepidation, but followed the man up the driveway nonetheless.

With a grand gesture, the man opened the door and ushered Danny inside ahead of him. It was a narrow doorway, so he had to turn sideways to squeeze past.

"Shoes off, please," the man said, closing and locking the door behind him. Danny bent over to untie his shoes, and as soon as he did he felt a sharp smack on his ass. It would've knocked him over if the man hadn't followed the smack with a firm squeeze. "Goddamn, why couldn't my ex-wife be built like you?" He said with a laugh. Completely shocked and totally unsure what to do, Danny just laughed nervously and finished taking off his shoes. "Kitchen's this way," the man said, heading off down the hallway.

Danny followed shortly after, walking into the kitchen to find the man filling a glass at the faucet. He handed the glass to Danny, who took one sip and made a face, "This is like...lukewarm at best. Don't you have ice?"

The man stared at him, visibly offended. "Is this what you consider good manners?? You'll drink it as it is and you'll thank me for it, boy."

Taken aback, but not wanting to ruffle any feathers, Danny rolled his eyes and responded (somewhat sarcastically), "Okay, chill, thanks for the warm tap water. It's just what I wanted," before chugging the whole glass. "Happy now?"

"That attitude's going to get you hurt, boy. Clean that glass and get out of my house, you can find your own way home."

With a dramatic sigh of annoyance, Danny walked over to the dishwasher and tugged the door open.

"No, by hand," the man commanded.

"There is LITERALLY nothing in here," Danny replied, clearly exasperated.

"This is my house, and that's my glass, and you're going to clean it by hand."

"Or, hear me out, I'll go home, and you can go fuck yourself!" Danny shot back, flipping him off with both hands as he turned back toward the hallway.

He'd barely taken half a step when the man slapped him across the face, "I gave you a chance, but now you're gonna learn," he snarled, "Now clean."

Absolutely irate, Danny started, "I'm calling the —" but was interrupted by another slap across the face.

"I said clean, boy."

Danny wound up to throw a punch but the older man was faster, slapping him again, this time with enough force to spin him around. Before Danny could regain control, the man had grabbed the back of neck and bent him over the counter, pinning his face against the cold stone. The man held him down with one hand and yanked Danny's pants and boxers down to his knees, exposing his bare ass. Then, as Danny thrashed uselessly, the man slowly undid his belt. "Let me know when you've learned your lesson," he said, as he raised the belt above his head.

It only took three hits from the belt before Danny was in tears. "I've learned my lesson! I promise. I'll clean the stupid glass. Just let me go," he begged.

"That's a good boy," the man said, dropping the belt and gently rubbing the boy's ass. "But we are so. past. that." he continued, accentuated each word with a vicious slap on Danny's ass.

"Please just let me go," Danny pleaded, "I'll do anything."

"Beg to suck my cock," the man responded.

"No fucking way!" Danny snapped back, "I'm not gay!"

Laughing, the man leaned over and spat on Danny's ass, letting the spit run down his crack for a moment before using the tip of his finger to guide the saliva into Danny's clenched hole. Rubbing his finger in slow circles, the man explained, "No, you don't understand. You're going to take my cum tonight. The only question is which hole you take it in. And, unfortunately for you, I desperately want to see that pretty face of yours gagging on this fat, hairy cock, so I'm going to keep spanking until you BEG me to use your mouth."

He'd barely bent over to pick up the belt before Danny started begging. "Please let me suck your cock. Please, I'll do whatever you want."

"Please, what?" The man responded.

"Please...sir?" Danny tried.

"No, you can call me daddy," the man replied, with a twisted smile, "Because I'm teaching you about respect, and because you're going to love my daddy cock."

"Please daddy, I want to suck your cock," Danny replied, utterly broken at this point.

Finally satisfied, the man let go of his grip on Danny's neck. "On your knees," he ordered. Meekly, Danny complied, squeezing between the man's belly and the countertop as he dropped to his knees.

"Take out my cock," came the next command. With shaking hands, Danny unbottoned and unzipped the man's pants, dugging them down to his knees. He could see the man's rock hard cock throbbing in his boxers now. Timidly, he hooked his finger tips into the man's waistband and tugged his underwear down. The man's cock sprang free, smearing a line of precum across Danny's cheek as it slapped up against his face, the tip resting on his forehand.

"Kiss my balls," the man demanded, savoring every moment. Danny leaned in, gave the hairy sack a quick peck, and pulled away. "Like you mean it," the man clarified, roughly grabbing Danny by the hair and yanking his face into his crotch.

Holding Danny firmly in place, he pinched the boy's nose tightly shut, "You can breathe once I'm convinced you love my hairy balls," he said. Already desperate for air, Danny began frantically worshipping the man's sack. It wasn't until he opened his mouth wide and sucked both balls inside, swirling his tongue around them, that the man finally released his nose.

As Danny gasped for air, the man grabbed a fistful of hair with one hand and pried his lower jaw open with the other before stabbing his cock balls deep into Danny's throat. He gagged immediately, but the man wouldn't let up. "Is this what you wanted?" He asked. Throat still convulsing, Danny nodded. "Then say 'thank you'" the man ordered.

"onguu" came the gargled response.

"Thank you what?" The man demanded, thrusting even deeper into Danny's throat.

"Ongguu adddy" was all Danny could say, desperate for air at this point.

Without letting up, the man reached down and slapped him. "Look at me when you're speaking, boy," he ordered.

Tears spilling out of his eyes, Danny looked up, barely able to see past the jungle of pubes his face was buried in. "Onggu addy," he said between gags.

"Good boy," the man said, yanking his cock out of Danny's mouth and letting it flop against his face again, this time smearing spit all over the boy's cheek, "Do you want to taste my cum now?" He asked, gently.

Danny nodded, "Yes daddy I want your cum."

"Don't swallow it, or else we'll have to do this again," the man cautioned, "I'm going to take a picture of you with my cum in your mouth."

"Yes daddy, I'll hold it as long as you want," was all Danny could say.

"Open wide and stick out your tongue," the man said.

Danny complied, and the man immediately slammed his full length down his throat.

This time, the man didn't hold anything back, burying his cock to the base on every thrust. Danny could feel him pumping faster and faster, and knew he must be getting close.

The man's grip tightened on Danny's head as he shoved himself all the way into his mouth. Danny barely had time to register what was happening before he felt a pulse moving up the length of the man's shaft. The head swelled in the back of Danny's throat and the man's cock erupted, shooting more and more cum into Danny's mouth until it started to overflow.

With a triumphant smile, the man eased his cock out of Danny's mouth, carefully wiping it clean on the boy's face, making sure to spread the overflowed cum around as much as possible.

"Show me," the man said. Danny opened wide, letting him see the mouthful of cum. "Follow me, my camera is in my bedroom," the man ordered.

Terrified that this might not be the end after all, but with no other option available, Danny followed the man. True to his word, he ordered Danny to his knees, rested his cock on the boys open lips, and snapped a picture.