Two Old Men Make Me Their Bitch

Story Info
A trip to Palm Springs sends me down a point of no return.
4.8k words
4.63
184.3k
415

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened back after I just turned 18, I never told anyone about what happened.

It was spring break and a bunch of my buddies had just graduated high school and we headed out to Palm Springs because one of our friend's parents had a time share at a resort. We we're all excited, school was out and it was time to go hit the pool and just get away from our parents.

I was especially excited because my long distance girlfriend at the time was going to be close by and promised to stop and see me. She was hot and my friends were all pretty jealous...little did I know a lot was about to change that weekend.

We got to the resort Friday night and pretty much just laid low that evening. We played a few games, had a bit to drink (our one friend's older girlfriend got us some booze). It was a nice relaxing night and I remember sitting out on the patio talking to my girlfriend on the phone for a while...she was going to try to make it out there Sunday.

Saturday we woke up late and hit the pool around noon, a bunch of my buddies were pretty eager to find some chicks down there so we posted up and started drinking around lunch time.

Now, something I personally didn't realize at the time...but Palm Springs has a huge gay community...and while that didn't bother me at all, I was definitely a straight 18 year old ready to see some half naked girls at that pool. But mostly, it was just a bunch of older guys hanging out and watching us as we drank and horsed around.

I was a few drinks in when the trouble started. Ihad gone to the poolside bar to order a coke and while I was waiting a couple of older guys approached me.

"You boys look like you're having fun." This older guy said to me. He had to have been about 60 or so. Gray hair, tan, big belly, hairy chest. He had on this crazy bright blue speedo and an opened Hawaiian shirt. It was a lot to take in and I just kind of nodded, not wanting to be rude.

"Uh, yeah." I said. "We're staying at my friend's timeshare."

"Oh yeah?" He said. "Sounds like fun. I live here in Palm Springs but my partner and I like to come down and enjoy the pool and the view." He said with a grin.

I was a few drinks in at this point so I didn't connect the dots as I sat there on a stool kind of wavering.

"Oh, like your business partner?" I asked.

"Something like that." He said. About this time, another guy came up to join us. He was also pretty big, maybe slight older than the first guy with a big mustache. He smiled and nodded to the first guy.

"Who's this, Wayne?" He said, leaning against the bar.

The first guy, Wayne, shrugged and grinned. "Dunno. This is my partner, Frank. What did you say your name was again, kid?" He asked me.

"Oh, it's Jon." I said. The combination of the booze and heat started to hit me and I slid off my stool slightly, catching myself on the bar top. Wayne reached out with a big hand and gripped my arm to steady myself.

"Whoa there." He said. "You're looking a little woozy there. Think you need to get inside and cool off a bit. What do you think Frank?"

The other man smirked and glanced over his shoulder, noting my distracted friends and nodded to Wayne.

"Oh, definitely. I think you better lie down someplace, young man. I don't think your friends will mind if you take a load off for a little while."

Shaking my head I tried to stand, the two older men gripping my arms and helping me stand, thepit hairy chests sandwiched against me as I wavered.

"Uh. I-I'm fine..." I stammered. "Just gotta tell my buddies..."

"Your buddies won't miss you for a little while." Wayne grinned as he and Frank both gently led me away from the bar towards the lobby. Everything was happening pretty quickly at this point, and my head was swimming and pretty unclear. The cool air of the lobby felt good though as Frank slipped away and jogged towards the vale, handing him a card. Well, at least they both seemed like nice guys.

"Hey, you need to lie down, guy." Wayne said, wrapping a sturdy arm around my waist as he pushed me towards the front of the hotel. "We don't have a room here, but our place is just down the street, you can lay down on our couch until you feel better."

I groaned, shaking my head as I tried to protest. "No, no. Really I'm...I'm fine."

"Oh no, you're not, honey." Wayne laughed as a silver Mercedes pulled around in front of the hotel, Frank quickly opening the back door as Wayne helped me into the car, joining me in the back. Frank quickly headed around to the drivers door and hopped in the car.

"Where...where are we going?" I asked as Wayne nudged me into the back seat, his big hairy arm wrapped around my shoulders as Frank pulled out the hotel lot and down the street.

"Not far." He said. "We're just down the block. We like to come down to the pool from time to time to 'enjoy the views.'" Frank's eyes caught mine in the rearview mirror as he laughed and continued to drive towards our destination. In my inebriated state, I had hardly noticed Wayne sitting so close to me in the back seat, his arm draped over my shoulder and his hand gently brushing over my nipple as the car swayed on the street.

He was so close, in fact, that my right arm had nowhere to go, my elbow sat square on his chubby thigh, my hand draped over his Wayne's left knee. As we drove, he continued to worm his leg further against my hand until my elbow was brushing the bright blue bulge of his speedo.

Dazed, I sat in the back staring straight out of the car's front windshield as the two men led me away from the hotel to their home.

--

The door closed as the Mercedes pulled into the small garage, Frank and Wayne quickly slipping out of the car and urging me to follow.

"Come on," Wayne smiled. "Come lay down on the couch and we'll make you a smoothie. You'll feel better in no time."

"So will we." Frank chimed in with a chuckle.

I staggered in, Wayne supporting me as I glanced around the clean and well appointed house.

"Nice...nice house." I managed as I plopped down on a large, tufted couch, Wayne once again taking a seat right next to me, slapping his hand on my knee as Frank busied himself in the kitchen.

"Thanks! Not as many girls here as the resort though, huh? You and your buddies trying to get laid this week?" He asked.

"Oh, no. I have a girlfriend." I managed, my swimming head slowly coming into focus and I became how close he was sitting. I scooted away slightly, but Wayne followed, his thigh pressed against mine and his big hand on my shoulder.

"A girlfriend, huh? Is she cute? You two are probably doing it every night, I bet." He said.

"Uh, no...no, not really. She lives a few hours away, we haven't actually had sex yet." I admitted. Why was I telling this old man this? Why was he sitting so close to me? Where even was I?

Before I could answer those questions, Frank shoved a drink in my hand.

"Have a sip, it will make you feel better." Without thinking, I took a long drink. It was fruity, sweet and ice cold...but there was something else in it, I couldn't be sure. More booze, maybe?

My cheeks flushed and my body relaxed almost instantly, Wayne's hand now rubbing my thigh as the two men urged me to take another drink.

"Haven't had sex yet? You've had sex with other girls though, right? Don't tell me you're a virgin!" Frank smirked, glancing knowingly to Wayne.

"Well, I mean...yeah. Yeah, I guess I am." I admitted. I looked down and noticed my arm once again flung over Wayne's lap, the hard bulge in his speedos now pressed up against my arm, his hips gently rising and falling as he rubbed his dick on my arm.

I blushed once again and tried to stand up, blood rushing from my head, the room spinning as both Wayne and Frank put their hands on my shoulders and pressed me back down.

"Easy there, baby boy," Frank whispered. "Where you going? We've only just started to get to know each other."

I leaned back, expecting to feel the couch against my back and legs, but instead felt Wayne's warm body, his big arm wrapped around my waist as he held me tight against his lap.

"Let's get this shirt off..." Frank grinned, pulling my shirt over my head, my nipples small and hard in the cool air of the house.

"Oh, yeah," Wayne whispered, one hand wrapped around my bare belly, the other over my left pec. "He's got a cute little body on him, doesn't he, Frank?"

"He sure does, let's see the rest of it." His large hands went to my waist, gripping the waist band of my swim trunks and quickly sliding them down to my ankles.

I was now fully naked, sitting on the lap of a large, older man while his partner stood over me, running his hands up and down my bare thighs. This was wrong, wasn't it? My friends didn't even know where I had gone. How did I end up here anyways?

A large, meaty hand reached up and stroked my cock, his fingertips tracing my over my ball sack as he smirked at his partner.

"Look at his little, sweet cock, Wayne. He could have just gotten his first pubes yesterday!" The two men laughed as Wayne's hand slid down from my stomach and over the scant bit of hair at the base of my cock. The booze, the heat, the hands all over my body; there was nothing I could do! My cock swelled as the two men fondled me.

"Looks like he likes it." Wayne said as he gingerly squeezed the head of my cock. "Though he doesn't have much here, does he? You really planning to fuck that girl of yours with this little dick, honey?" Their hands continued to squeeze and tug, I could feel Wayne's hard bulge digging into my bare ass as I squirmed.

"Hey...hey, hang on. I don't really feel comfortable right now..." I protested, trying to push away, Wayne's strong arm wrapped tight around my chest as he pulled me further into his lap. Frank reached up and squeezed my cheeks between his hands.

"Shh, baby boy. Shh. Just relax. You know, Wayne's got a point. You're hardly going to please that sweet bitch of yours with a little cock like this. No, baby, you'd need a real man's dick for that." He reached stood up and reached down, gripping the waist band of his speedo and sliding it off his thick, hairy thighs.

I'd had never seen another man's bare cock in person before. It was huge. Frank's throbbing meat was thick and long, at least twice the size of mine. His cockhead gleamed with a drop of precum and his dark balls hung low and heavy beneath the fat stick. Unlike my nearly smooth body, Frank was covered in hair, the bush above his cock dark and thick.

Shocked but dazed, I stared at the big dick as Frank slowly approached the couch, Wayne still holding me in a tight grip as his partner's fat cock bobbed just in front of my face.

"See?" Frank said, stroking my cheek with his hand as the head of his cock moved closer towards me. "This is a real man's cock. This is what women really want."

"Some boys too." Wayne's hot breath whispered in my ear as he held me tight. "How about you, sweetheart? You want Frank's big cock? Hmm? Go on. Give it a try."

As the fat cock moved closer to my lips, I tilted my head back to move away...there was nowhere to go. Wayne was holding me tight and there escape. My arms and legs felt like noodles as I squirmed in his lap, his own hard cock digging into my backside. Frank's cockhead brushed my lips, precum smearing over them as I closed them tight, trying my best to keep my mouth shut.

Wayne had other plans. He reached down and gave my bare balls a quick, firm squeeze, my eyes bulging as I opened my mouth to gasp.

As soon as my mouth open, Frank plunged his cock head passed my lips and onto my tongue, my jaw stretching as the greasy, plum sized head made it's way inside.

"Mmmm." Frank moaned, his hand now beneath my chin as he slowly pushed his big dick further into my mouth. "That's right, baby boy. Suck it. Suck that fat cock."

Wayne released my balls, his hand back to stroking my cock as he continued to whisper into my ear. "There you go, cocksucker. That's right. Suck his big, hard cock. Oh yeah. There you go. Here, go a little deeper." Wayne reached up and gently gripped his partner's balls, pulling the big stick further into my mouth as I struggled between the two men.

"Oh yeah! There's a good bitch. You're a cocksucker now, aren't you boy?" Frank said as he slowly began to slide his cock in and out of my mouth, his firm hand still gripping my chin as beads of saliva dripped from the corner of my mouth.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was sandwiched between two, fat old men and one had his cock half way down my throat. And the worst part of it all? I think I was enjoying it!

Just as I began to get used to the cock in my mouth, I felt another new, unfamiliar feeling...a finger tracing up and down the length of my ass crack, Wayne's fat finger slowly teasing my asshole.

"Hang on, I need to get this damn speedo out of the way." He muttered, quickly reaching down and whipping his swimsuit off his thick legs.

"There we go." He whispered. I looked down between thrusts of Frank's cock in my mouth and saw Wayne's equally thick, rock hard dick jutting out between my legs. Even though I was sitting on top of him, his long cock easily bested mine, my hairless balls rubbing against his hard shaft. Wayne reached down and gripped our two cocks, rubbing them together as his partner fucked my mouth.

"He's got a tight hole." Wayne said to Frank. "Give him another drink, let's loosen him up." Without missing a beat, Frank slid his plump cock from my lips and replaced it with the smoothie cup, beckoning to take another long sip. My cheeks flushed again and my entire body felt warm and limber, Frank now rubbing his cock head over my face as he reached down into the table next to the couch.

"Top drawer." Wayne reminded him, his cock shaft sliding up and down between my ass crack as he thrust his hips against me.

"Don't worry, honey." Wayne whispered. "You won't be a virgin much longer now."

"That's right," Frank agreed as he pulled a small tube of lube from the table, handing it to Wayne. "You're going to be our little bitch soon, baby boy. After we're done with you, you won't even remember that girlfriend of yours ever again."

"Uh huh," Wayne said as he popped the top of the lube and squeezed a fat glob onto the head of his cock. "Because you'll be a faggot, sweetie. You'll be OUR girlfriend." The two men laughed as Wayne circled a lubed finger over my asshole, a hot tingling, sensation spreading over my hole as the older man massaged it.

"Wait...wha? I...I'm not gay." I stammered, as the two men continued to rub their cocks over my ass and face.

"You will be soon." Frank grinned as I felt Wayne moving beneath me, the thick bulb at the end of his dick now circling my asshole.

"No, please." I managed. "Please stop. Wayne. Frank, please." I begged, squirming, Frank running his hand through my hair as he spoke.

"Shh, shh, baby boy. You'll call us both daddy from now on, understand? It'll be okay, bitch. You're going to get fucked now, alright? Here it comes." I felt an intense pressure as Wayne lined his cock against my trembling hole, the lube letting his dick head slide into me. Wayne groaned as I gasped and bucked, trying to push away from the larger man...but his hands fell to my hips and he slowly pulled me down onto his cock. Slow inch by slow inch, Wayne impaled me on his fat dick as Frank stroked my face, trying to soothe me.

"That's it," Frank encouraged. "Push out. Push against it. Don't fight it. Let him in. Let that big cock into your boy pussy." My eyes darted to meet Frank's dark gaze. He held my chin in his hand and nodded. "That's right. It's a pussy, now...and it's not yours anymore. It's your daddies hole, isn't it?"

Wayne grunted as he tightened his grip and pushed me down onto the last bit of his cock, my tight balls now resting on top of his own, big hairy testicles.

"Oh, his little asshole is so tight, Frank." Wayne groaned as he slowly rocked me back and forth on his cock. "Nothing like letting a nice, virgin boy pussy squeezing your dick!" He grinned, moving his hand away from my hip and down the length of my balls, his fingers gently probing the outer edges of my asshole stretched around his fat cock.

"Yeah, honey..." Wayne whispered in my ear. "Feel that? Feel that cock in your asshole? You're our faggot now, baby. No turning back now. You're gay. Get used to this feeling." He said as he gyrated his hips, his big dick stirrng deep in my guts.

I wanted to pull away. Really, I did. But the fat cock lodged in my hole and the big arm wrapped around my chest kept me pinned. And it's not as if I'd be able to go anywhere, even if I could pull away. Frank's still hard cock was pressed against into my cheek, my nose buried in the older man's dark pubes as he rubbed the back of my head reassuredely.

"That's right," Frank said. "Just let go, baby. Let your new daddies fuck your boy pussy, okay? You like it, don't you? Let's here you say it. Say 'I love your cock in my boy pussy, Daddy Wayne.'"

Whimpering, my back stiffened as Wayne continued to rock gently in my asshole, tears streaming down my cheeks as Frank rubbed the shaft of his dick over my lips and nose.

"Say it." Wayne encouraged. "Come on, faggot. It's too late now..."

"I...I love your cock in my ass..." I started, Frank sharply pulling my hair as he looked down at me.

"'Boy pussy.'" He reminded me.

"I love your cock in my boy pussy, Daddy Way..." Before I could finish my words, Frank's big shaft parted my lips once more as he slid his cock in and out of my mouth. Beneath me, Wayne groaned again as he began to slowly pull his cock from my asshole, gently pushing back into me before he got too far out.

The two men continued like this for what felt like an eternity, Wayne's fat cock gently sliding in and out of my now devirginized ass while Frank bobbed my head on the head of his hard dick.

Maybe it was the drink, or the heat, or the fact that I'd never heard two men talk to me like this, but after several minutes I found myself enjoying the sensations. The feel of Wayne's big dick sliding in and out of my ass, the smell of Frank's sweaty cock hair tickling my nose as he went deeper and deeper into my mouth. I felt my body relax once more, my eyes glazing as the two men fucked me on their couch.

"Fuck..." Frank muttered, his eyes trailing down the length of my body as Wayne's dick continued to stretch my hole. "That looks hot. I want a piece of that boy pussy."

Wayne smirked as he lowered his hands, catching the backs of my knees and spreading my legs wide to show off my impaled ass.

"Oh yeah?" Wayne grinned. "Wanna try him out? Let's see how far we can stretch him out on his first time."

Frank laughed as he rubbed his slick cock on my face, my eyes wide as I struggled to comprehend what they had planned.

"Sure, why not? He's our little faggot now, anyways, isn't he? He's going to have to learn to take both his daddies' cocks at some point..."

Before I could even protest, Frank pushed me back further into Wayne's lap as he loomed over us, lower his slick cock head away from my mouth and down towards my already violated hole.

"Mmm, good," Wayne chimed in. "I can't get much leverage down here anyways. You slide in and see if you can get some good back and forth out of him."

I couldn't believe what was happening. Within the space of an hour I had gone from a perfectly normal, straight 18 year old to these two old men's personal fuck hole. This old man was really going to try to wedge his cock inside my already full asshole.

Fear gripped me as Frank rubbed his cock head on my bouncing balls, sliding down the length of my taint to the my stretched hole.

"Ready, Wayne?" Frank asked as he positioned his hard dick against me, smearing another glob of lube over his own cock.

"Yeah," said Wayne as he raised his hips, pushing my higher as his hands spread my legs up and out. "Stretch his fucking bitch hole with me. Relax your boy pussy, honey. Let Frank get his cock in too, c'mon now. Be a good little faggot for us."

12