A Love-Hate Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir but...! " Gouthami could sense where it was going, but the man was changing his colors so fast that she still could not believe. "But Sir ...why, what are you saying?" Gouthami tried pretending as innocent as a new laid egg, still hoping against the hope that he would just clarify it.

"Your daughter simply do not deserve a visa Mrs. Iyer...", Sultan now declared in a voice and demeanor of professional immigration officer. "Secondly, if by any stretch of possibilities, she deserve visa, her husband also do, right?"

"Yes, sir", Gouthami spoke again in idle hopes "but I've just explained you all the complication of their married life and my compulsion to take my daughter with me"

"Enough...!" The small immigration interview office echo with his thundering roar. "Enough Gouthami, either none of them will get a Visa and you will go to estates all alone or you are submitting this sensual body to me, tonight", Sultan declared in loud voice which as confident as justice.

"How dare you?" Gouthami too roared like an enraged triggers, she had lived all her life in grace and no one could ever dare dropping her such filthy proposal. Every phrase for Gouthami was like the flash of a scimitar, inflicting the lady in her. "You bastard, do think, you can exploit me, since I need a visa for my daughter? She rose from her chair gather her purse and other documents. "I will register a complaint against you for sexual harassment Mr. Sultan".

"You can Mrs. Iyer", He replied softly but sounded fearless as a drunkard. "You can file your complaint against me and this will help me getting back to USA, the sooner, I expect".

Gouthami gave him one last look, still pleading in her heart that this pig changes his mind. "Why are you doing this, Sir ...what you will get out of ruining my life?"

"I don't want to ruin anything lady", Sultan replied, tossing her visa file on her. "But let me tell you how I can ruin your life. I can reject your Visa, or the best equation will be I reject Visa of your daughter and let your loser son-in-law accompany you to USA".

"No ...please don't", a sudden sense of fear ran through her nerves like the chill of an icy wind. She cried, literally begging to him. "Please don't do this, I told you, I have to go to USA and I cannot leave my stuid daughter alone her with that parasite".

"This is what I'm suggesting sweetheart...!", Sultan spoke again suggestively with a teasing smile over his thick lips. "You will get rid of that parasite Mohan, all I'm asking is a sensual feast with you".

It was that "to be" or "not to be" moment for Gouthami. The whole of her life started flashing in her mind, her father's big house in a village, her wedding, her plight of youthful days, death of her husband, when she was so young a bride. Ramya, the epicenter of her dreams and prays. Her goals for future. All flashed in her mind in a brief moment like a movie trailer. None of what she saw supported her to accept the filthy proposal of this young man, who's look and masculinity was like indifferent to time and weathers. To reach a decision, she played with a hundred possibilities fitfully and discursively as a musician runs fingers over a keyboard. Gouthami was about to surrender to her fate, scarifying her dreams again over her values when Black beast frighten her more.

"Consider the alternate scenario Mrs. Iyer, I can float this indecent proposal to Mohan or even your daughter Ramya, as well?"

"What the fuck...?" Gouthami shouted in anger and rage, even surprising Sultan. "What do you mean by that, you will not to them a word about this, understand?" Her naïve and simple mind was not still able to understand the threat.

"Come on", Sultan laughed aloud on her clumsy concern. "No more, I'm talking about this lethally curvy body of yours, when Ramya got a firm body, like a slope of snow, I shall trade check with her or even Mohan". Sultan was now threatening, like a storm, just breaking on her heads. A sudden sense of fear ran through her nerves like the chill of an icy wind. She could allow anything in life but this beast to ravish her doll. Gouthami was now clearly depressed and this threat broke her back.

"Give me and my daughter our Visas and reject Mohan's visa first and never ever, you will even think an ill about my daughter".

Gouthami found herself saying those words, giving her consent to be under this massive bull, to be ravished by him. She tried showing now expressions to him, just seeking to less sound like whore, who is trading her body for some material gains. To her utter surprise, again her imagination defying her, start flashing in her mind, the various possible positions, Sultan will fuck her, how huge he might be, how she will feel and suffer.

"Done", replied the black beast with a bright glee over his dark face. "You are mine and you've my words, I won't let any harm come to you and your daughter, as long as I'm alive". Sultan assured her and in a flash he resumed the same kind and romantic gesture that has stolen her broken heart, a while ago. There was a clear and stark contrast in the behavior of a person, within now time. Is he suffering from a double-personality disorder? The love craving woman within Gouthami thought, as if trying to forge an excuse to forgive him.

Gouthami nodded, looking deeply in those burning eyes, to read his mind. Like wine-stain to a flask the old distrust still clings. She was still not sure, if she has fully protected Ramya from any potential threat. She knew, after getting those visa, she would not be this helpless and can move away from this beast and Mohan.

"If disgracing a widow and a mother of a married daughter, serves your selfish lust, I agree to your cheap demand...but", she spoke in a very decisive manner, after a long thoughtful pause, "I need both Visa immediately".

"Excellent choice my Gouthami ...excellent choice", replied Sultan in a dazzled voice, as if he was not expecting, she will give make an unwilling surrender this easily. "You will have, whatever you want my dusky queen, along with multiple orgasms...just leave your passports here". His face was lit up again by a charming smile like pale wintry sunshine,

Multiple orgasms, huh! Gouthami felt a sudden sensation in her spine hearing claim. She looked at him again, for the first time with a womanly interest. He was radiating vigor and abundance like a happy child. She could not look at him for long and lowered her gaze. The woman in her, was having a rare sense of proud too, that despite her age, she is still so desirable that a beast like man, is going all out to have her. A sudden heat started smearing over dusky cheeks and soft earlobes. Her mind in a quick flash pictured him ravishing her, like a teaser trailer of a wild porn movie- Gouthami shivered out of that little day dream.

But why in Taj, what will I tell my daughter and Mohan. How long you will be there, won't you cheat or bluff me , will you be kind and gentle, will you use any protections...you won't treat me as a paid whore?? Gouthami wanted to ask him so many things but could not utter a word. She stood there, like some sad statue, speechless for a moment. The lady and mother in her cursed her for what she had already started imagining about this almost a stranger.

In a bewildered state, Gouthami did not realized when he reached so near her. His warm breath on her cold cheeks brought her back to senses. Their eyes meet and before she could step back, Sultan moved his strong long arm and with a hard sudden jerk, he dragged her in his iron grip. His arms we fully wrapped around her narrow waist. Gouthami felt her heavy breast crashed over that marble pawed broad chest. A collision, her tits cherished. The warm kindling blood burned her cheeks like the breath of a hot wind. The lady and the mother is her was vanishing like vapor before the sun.

No other man in her life has ever touched her except her late husband, who was neither a strong nor a dominating man. So her body was feeling a unique and fresh feel. She tried pushing him back, with the sudden realization that she is standing in an immigration office and her daughter and son in law are waiting outside.

"Please leave me..." Gouthami pleaded while trying to push him away. Her delicate fingers were too frail to move that strong chest and shoulder. "Please sir, let me go", she heard her voice had already turned into a whisper like the low wind's sighs.

"Let's seal the deal with a kiss, Gouthami?" Sultan teased her bringing his fat lips, closer to her delicate lips. He felt her breath upon his cheek like a perfumed air..."Wow, you smell like breath of flowers, Gouthami", he added, while filling his lungs with her breath.

Gouthami could not avoid blushing, despite all fear of being caught and shame of being abused like this, she found that repulsive breath of Sultan turning into a musk. Rather she started breathing more heavily. Her lips, her tongue and mouth had forgotten how a kiss taste like, yet it was deceitful by her values, to even kiss another man. Somehow she manage to roll herself and moved her mouth away. "Please Mr. Sultan, is it all necessary, what you will get out of it?" Gouthami pleaded again to get herself free.

"Oh ya...!" He grabbed her neck firmly, making her look in his eyes, his grip over her long neck was more rude and firm. But he spoke in soft voice, "you know my dusky queen, and don't underestimate the power of a kiss". The playful manner with which he spoke, even brought a shade of smile over her worried oval face. He sounds much reasonable and contrasting to those threatening looks.

Holding her in his strong grip, Sultan just sat on armless chair and staged Gouthami on his strong right thigh. She felt so small and ashamed being held as a toy by a man who must be a decade younger to her. "No, please, I don't want this, kindly let me go", Gouthami, whispered like the restless brook.

Sultan was enjoying the effect of his manly charm on her sensual body and fragile emotions. He spotted a dim shade of drunkenness emerging in her deep eyes, along with shame, fear and contempt. "You know, Gouthami", he spoke while his thick lips brushed her delicate lips. "Kisses are like grains of silver and gold found upon the ground, of no value themselves, but exquisite as hinting that a mine is near", Sultan added.

Gouthami had never felt such a fine sense of romantic even in poets around her, which she was discovering in that black beast. Her lipstick free lips were shivering now, and her body started relaxing in his hand, inadvertently. To avoid that teasing gaze of Sultan she closed her eyes, and involuntarily her lips started parting, leisurely in a slow motion.

Sultan was though neither gentle nor romantic in his acts. He licked her both lips, with fat tongue, as if he is a bull dog. He spit in her mouth, filling it with mint flavor saliva and next his sweeping tongue slurp her watery mouth. Gouthami still, did not kiss him back, but her mouth was all stuffed with that skilled tongue, which dancing all around in her mouth. Sultan had moved his other hand on the back of her head and clutching the crafty high bun of her hairs, he forced her mouth more into his.

Gouthami was not that weaker to get herself free, nor it was all the compulsion of that passport deal, which held her in his burning lap. Her body had started liking him, his iron grip, the musky smell of his body and the blend of quixotic domination, all was defeating her resolve.

Finally she kiss him back, with flick of her tongue, whilst wrestling and defending her own mouth from his demanding tongue. The interview office was all silent but echoing with sound of their breaths. Her heavy breathing mingling into his warm breath, had created a harmonious melody within their lips. The only other sound, was the wet noise of intense deep kiss. If one may call it a kiss. Sultan was literally licking and eating her mouth. He sucked both lips so hard that her lip start hurting, he lick and flick her mouth, her chin, coating it all with a mix fluid of their saliva.

For the first time in her life she drunk someone else's saliva and she liked it fine. Her hands were now over his bulbous huge biceps, and she found herself feeling more and more of those arms. Her finger tips, with her permission were stealing heat of his dark flash. She wanted him to slow down and even allow her to kiss him back.

Sultan, like a perfect reader of body language, suddenly stopped his rough mouth sucking, as if allowing Gouthami to show her kissing skills. "Please Mr. Sultan", finally she managed her mouth murmur like the doves. Their eyes meet again, after a long and intense kiss.

Sultan smiled at her, the heat in his eyes coursed through Gouthami's woken body and radiated to her soul. There was definitely no turning back now. She was in too deep to even consider it. He released his iron grip from around her neck and hairs.

Gouthami so badly now wanted to kiss that rowdy wet mouth, which has created a fire in between her legs. Closing her eyes, she tried gaining that lost resolve of a lady and mother, who had faced all the troubles of life with dignity and grace. His manly charm and that big mouth was though freeing her for the gravity of those values, she had lived for. She found, her hands first defying her mind reached up to gently cup his big dark face with both of her soft palms hands. She quickly brushed her mouth over his, purposely choosing not to linger, and pulled back again. Their eyes meet again and a quiet smile played around his wet lips, as eddies and dimples of the tide play round the bows of ships.

Fuck, you black beauty. Gouthami thought, she was again losing the battle, his eyes blazed like deep forests, she had to look away, or she would never be able to get up from that warm thigh. She would never want this abuser of her that she likes him. "See, I told you Gouthami..." He spoke holding her both round shoulders. "I told you, kissing ... is as a prologue to a play". Hearing this a smile flashed over her face, like sunshine over a flower. The lady in her was utterly resenting and cursing Gouthami for smiling and feeling like this but every nerve in her body seemed like a strained harp-string ready to snap at a touch.

Her heart started humming a lost Tamil melody, cherishing the discovery of love. In an hour, she felt herself so attracted to this black beast. Part of her mind wondered, why he have to be a pervert beast to exploit a woman for seduction, while he is such a womanizer. Glancing away from those eager eyes of Sultan, she tried moving. This is when her newly erected love castle was shattered and she found, Sultan forcing her down on her knees.

No less was moved and touched the iron man Sultan by her sensual beauty, by purity of love, her deep eyes were showering on him and taste of her honey mouth and feel of her curvy body, all had mellowed the African beast, who though, he is sent on earth to destroy every decent woman.

Sultan hatted women, since his heart was filled with hate for his mother, who ran away with some rich guy and her black father committed suicide, out of humiliation and intense emotional pain. His heart was as some famine-murdered land. Being an orphan and that too from a Muslim immigrant family, Sultan have had much of hardship and cruelty of world at very early age. His childhood in orphanage and compulsive early age recruitment, impact of horrific war all had made him cruel as death. For Sultan, love and kindness are sign of weakness and specially being kind on some woman and loving her is like one is setting a trap with his own hand to be cuckolded, one day. Though, his heart has betrayed him for the first time in his life and he was all in love with Gouthami.

Holding her in his hands Sultan felt, butterflies are flying all around in his office. Fuck off, what are you doing, ass hole. His dead father shouted on him, in his mind. She is just another whore, treat her as a whore and move on son. These cunts are not meant for love. The mortal coldness of the soul, like death itself comes down. Sticking to his resolution, his newly found love, vanish into thin air, like ghosts at the cockcrow. No, I don't love this whore, I shall rather show her, what her real place is. His long and bitter past had impaired his judgments, as he decided to use and kick her out.

Gouthami also noticed that Sultan's expression changed with the rapidity of a kaleidoscope. She felt it bit odd. For a moment she felt there is a huge contrast among the man she was kissed so passionately and this man, now looking into her eyes, must surely watching something in his past.

"I'm not done with you yet", his romantic sensual voice suddenly had changed into rude authoritative tone. "Come on take out that black dick, which you have already started dreaming about and suck it", Sultan instructed.

Like a cold wind his words went through their flesh. The man she was about to fall in love was still insistent to exploit and abuse her. She tired getting up, but he grabbed her silk hairs in his strong fist and mash her face over that immense bulge. "Suck it Gouthami, we are not playing any cupid games here", spoke Sultan in even crueler voice. A shadow of melancholy touched her lithe fancies, as a cloud dims the waving of golden grain.

"I beg you Mr Sultan please", she started crying "I have never done such dirty things in my life, please don't force me to do it". Streaming tears, like pearl drops from a flint, even wetted Sultan's cotton paint.

"What the fuck?" Sultan this time shouted in anger. "You know for a USA visa, I can grab and fuck any whore for as many times, as I want". He was spitting his venom, lust, rage and frustration has impaired his judgment so much that he would not see, her love or perhaps he was not a love material either. "Suck my cock you low rent whore, if you want those visas now or get lost from here", he shout again this time in loud voice.

Suddenly, like death, the truth flashed on her, Gouthami cursed her naivety for forgetting the deal, during that passionate kiss. He was right, there was no love or emotion or anything between them. They were completely strangers. She was nothing but a rented her to get that visa job done. This was truth, naked, cold, and fatal as a patriot's blade. It was not the first time in her life that she was facing the cruel real life realities. She had long learnt how to face them.

"All right my Master", replied Gouthami regaining her composure. "If I suck your cock now, you'll give Rahul the loan and well, not ask me for anything more?" She inquired looking up in her eyes, her voice had lost all the passion in few minutes. Sultan heard the faint cry of unassisted woe. God, this slut is mellowing me, I must not fall to that old bitch.

"For appetizers you will suck my cock and I will approve your visa now", spoke Sultan in soft but threatening voice again. "Tonight we will meet and complete this play and you will get Ramya's visa and refusal of Mohan's visa request". Saying this Sultan moved and locking the room door, drag that armless chair and sit over it.

Hearing those words, and her face collapsed as if it was a pricked balloon. She knew, she has to do it, if she wants to go to USA with Ramya. Resentfully, Gouthami, reached up for his belt but fumbled with his buckle, her hands were shaking so much. She got it unbuckled and then undid his cotton pant, slowly pulling the zipper down. Gouthami then reached under his boxers, holding her breath, strangely anticipating touching the only second cock in her life, as her hands brushed his pubic hair. Her long fingers lid along a shaft as thick as a large flashlight. She grabbed it and with difficulty pulled the giant black organ out.