A Love-Hate Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear god." She could not stop praying.

It was so hot, pulsating in her hand, like it was alive. It was perfectly straight entirely different the only cock she had seen before in her life was medium size thin cock of her husband. The head was a big black knob the size of a plum all swollen and hard. The shaft was lighter in color crisscrossed with thick blue-black veins, the rod widening as thick as her wrist just under the black helmet.

The fat BBC at the end of his cock pressed insistently against her lips and she parted them slowly, but willingly. A strand of pre-cum was dribbling from its tip to her cheek. Gouthami shivered at some deep desire in her to please this man. But her heart was also filled with saddens, is it what she had strived all her life, is it the cost of her dreams? She, felt, however beautiful and successful a woman can be, it was a sign for me that, a woman might end up on her knees before a man, and worshiping one of the gross things.

She looked up at Sultan and there she found an arrogant smirk on his face and his hand grabbing her hairs pressed her mouth over that monster.


"Lick around the head," he instructed.

Gouthami touched her tongue to the head and began sliding it over the top. She couldn't believe she was putting another man's cock into her mouth. She licked completely around the head. Her hips were making little circular motions around the bulbous cock head. Gouthami pushed down feeling her lips part as his monster cock entered, slightly in her mouth. She teased his pee slit with her tongue, feeling him shake with pleasure.


"Now lick down the sides and kiss my balls," commanded Sultan.

Gouthami obeyed grudgingly, plopping the head out of her mouth as she licked down the underside towards his balls. Tears again began to drop from her tightly closed eyes. Sultan could not enjoy a blow job like this. Part of him want to stop and hug and kiss her. But, dead daddy again tempered his conscience.

"Now take it in your mouth and suck it deep", Sultan instructed again.

Gouthami's delicate, naturally painted brown lips wrapped around the huge head of BBC. She felt the monster begin to enlarge as her tongue moved along the shaft. Gouthami moved her head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible. Her moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva. His bulbous cock head grew larger and more resilient with each passing second.

The rhythmic sucking and milking of her soft velvety mouth made Sultan's black cock continue to expand. He was moving his hips back and forth as her cock sucking mouth aroused him further. Gouthami's eyes were opened and she saw his black pubic hair inches from her cock sucking lips. Finally, his cock was fully erect. Gouthami had long since stopped crying.

"Oh yeah Gouthami", Sultan panted, "You are learning it so well, good job". Gouthami found his words strangely thrilling. The excitement spread through her body, like a piquant and agreeable odor. She blushed, her nipples stood hard in pride, her cunt, rewarded her with fresh juices and her mouth, expanded, to take him more and more. She could not believe, from where that slut in her has emerged and making her do this unthinkable, with sheered pride and delight.


Gouthami sucked harder, driven by his appreciation, pursing her lips tightly around his thick cock. He was groaning as she continued to stroke the base of his prick and suck on his cock head. She licked between his foreskin and his cock head, then sucked it into her mouth once again. The act that Gouthami was performing on Sultan was affecting her, as well

Although, part of her mind was resenting this to the core, the woman in her was hatting her for so eagerly pleasing that repulsive BBC, yet her thick brown nipples were hard and erect in her old cotton bra. She felt her pussy quivering and leaking warn love gravy into her panties. After a few minutes, Sultan had half of 11-inch of his cock in Gouthami's mouth. It was quite evident that she cannot take any more of this thick fat BBC in her mouth.

Sutlan then held her head steady, with both hands and pushed more of heavy black cock rapidly in and out of her mouth virtually gagging her. He fucked her mouth for several minutes, driving his cock deep in her throat. Gouthami's wrapping her both hands around his ass checks, tried slowing him down. Sultan realized, he was now hurting her, despite that sudden wave of sympathy, he stayed cruel, like the ostriches in the wilderness. Gouthami kept patting over his butts, for breath and Sultan kept thrusting that massive BBC, deep in her mouth. Striking it in and out of her throat. The only sigh of relief for Gouthami was that BBC was quivering and she could feel him moving her head back and forth with her silk hairs in his fist.

"I'm about to cum, Gouthami...!" Sultan panted as he felt his balls swell in anticipation of bursting forth with a heavy load of sticky white cum. "No, please. Don't make me do that. "Gouthami attempted to withdraw.

"No you bitch...", Sultan grunt. "Don't you dare stop sucking or you will have to start again", his voice cut like a knife.

Gouthami resumed sucking the BBC, as she would not want to suffer this degradation again. More she was sucking the thick black cock, more she was cursing the very woman in her, who has again stated enjoying this repulsive cock. She felt her nipples were fully hard in her bra, as if craving and begging her for Sultan's lips. Her cunt was now again on fire and never before in her love, she felt like touching herself there, as she was doing.

Though, it was her first ever cock sucking, but her womanly instinct was guiding her well, how to please his man. The love-sick-fool woman in her, still wanted to charm her man, with her love, with her lust, as if making a point that she deserved to be his lover. She sucked him harder and harder, and even rolled her tongue around the never stopping shaft in her mouth.

Sultan knew it was nearly beyond his control, that any second now it would be over. Only a few seconds more... just as Gouthami's lovely lips tightly pursed around his aching cock, sucking voraciously, trying to milk his cum from him. His body straining to hold back the inevitable. A gasp broke from his panting throat.

"I'm cumminggggggggg, darlinggggggggg ", Sultan screamed. His hands grabbed her head and he shoved her hungrily sucking mouth down hard onto his manically jerking cock. Finally, BBC blasted, as volcano in her mouth, filling it with thick burning cock cream. "I love you, Gouthami... my darling", Sultan did not realize what he was saying, but he was speaking of his heart, in the state of ultimate ecstasy.

She tried swallow it all to avoid being choked, but some slipped from her lips. He then pushed her head back and shot several spurts of cum all over her face. Gouthami watched as his cock jerked about wildly, ejaculating his hot load on her face. The taste of his Muslim cum was no good to her vegetarian mouth, but those words, she heard him expressing his love. A real man was in love with her, and nothing ever felt to her sweeter in life. She seemed as happy as a wave that dances on the sea. She wanted to tell him, she too has lost her heart, but she found herself being roughly pushed and thrown away on wooden floor of the office, as Sultan moved to the washroom.

Ten minutes later, when Gouthami came out of attached wash room, she found the office all empty, Sultan had gone, and leaving smell is his cum all around in the small office.

==============

It was her first time at such expensive place, she heard of Taj a lot but found place not half as attractive, as she had heard or read. Perhaps, it was the flood of thoughts in her head, denying her to focus on any material temptation around her. Gouthami was experiencing about half a dozen emotions, simultaneously.

She causally looked around to spot Sultan, who so not still not her and there her eyes caught him coming. Her heart beat changed see that dark charming face, Gouthami wanted to pour her heart out like the rending sea in passionate wave on wave. But in very next moment her His fortune melted away like snow in a thaw, as Gouthami watched Sultan talking to a woman, in a very cheerful manner.

She was no one else, but Dr Vidya, a woman who has rivaled her right from their childhood and she has snatched from her, anything Gouthami ever loved. "What this bitch is doing with my Sultan?" She probed in her murmur. Her heart has grown icy as a fountain in the fall, as she watched Vidya blushing to the burning gaze of Sultan.

(Continued)