All Comments on 'A Love Laid Bear'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I just lived this story. I hope you continue it. It would be nice to see them move back to the village...have kids..and become the doctors...you could even developed other characters. I would love to see the bears he fought compete for their loves..

SciFurzSciFurzabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Thank you for the praise. :-)

I'm afraid unless I can make a living writing fulltime I won't be able to write a sequel for the near future. :-( Not to mention the load of ideas I have written down in the last year that I'd like to turn into full stories. *stresses out about there only being 24 hours in a day*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

3 of your stories now leave me feeling attached and in love with the couple, please write a sequal to this one and the one with roh:p

SciFurzSciFurzabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Ahh! The pressure of more requests for sequels! :-) Actually, an idea popped in mind that would combine two of the stories here including this one, and two I haven't fully written yet into a bigger sequel. *shakes head* So little time.. So little time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME

5 Stars

I have read most of your stories and they are great. You have fast become one of my favourite authors, please continue to write.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Thank you, I'm honoured. :-)

And I can't stop writing even if I wanted to, so more will come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Just doing some re-reading and loving it. Very good story. Still, I hope Kahru doesn't get his back broken from another bear hug in the sequel. Ouch...

Couple of updates the foxgirl story, including the title: 1. The title which you have it on your disk drive, "Fox Hunt", literally. If not, that's ok.

2. There will be a epilogue, 7 years, our main characters with two children of their own and happy.

One or two or few more updates to come.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Broken back? Oh, that's an idea. *makes note of dangers of sex with bears*

1) I thought I'd leave that the title too, unless I'd get a brilliant idea. But then again, all my ideas are brilliant. *ducks math book thrown by Einstein*

2) Ah, something like the end of Abandoned. Sure can do. :-)

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Bear lee

I Liked it hope you write some more.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wow!//so so very good. A well deserved five stars

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Love the story. AAAA++++

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[23.08.22]

Very Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...