All Comments on 'A Love Like Ours Ch. 01'

by ThoughtfulTom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
More please

very hot and sexy romp. great build up. such emotions building to a breaking point. Please keep going surely this is not the end of these two.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A SOLID 5 STAR STORY

I WAS VERY GOOD. THANK YOU. SEEMS AS THOUGH IT COULD BE BUT DOUBT THIS COULD CONTINUE. IT WAS A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY AND THEME AND IF THIS IS THE ENDING IT WAS ENDED WELL THOUGHT! THANK YOU!!!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 6 years ago

Extraordinarily well written story, and this is only the start, with a lot more promised to come! I'm hooked already. An easy 5 Star award recipient.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 6 years ago
So well written

not my usual fare on here but so well developed; anyone who has ever enjoyed a forbidden encounter will relate to this whether incestuous or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I usually love these stories

not stories about incestuous flings that are nothing but freaky sex, but stories of love blossoming in situations that many would find impossible or repulsive. However, all this story made me do was feel sorry for David. He appears to be a good guy, a good husband, a good father, and doesn't deserve the two people he loves most in the world betraying him in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
david cake to look me read what you write .....

to long to such a short fuck she should have been the cunt she is and suck his 12 cock or is it 4"

snippe69snippe69almost 6 years ago
WOW

This is an amazing start to a true love story between Mother And Son. Extremely well written with a few typos lol.

I will truly look forward to Chaptr 2.

Keep up the Good Work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm with the other Anon

All this story did was make be feel bad for David. He's done nothing to deserve what's inevitably going to happen to him: slipping into 2nd place in the body, mind and heart of his own wife. And it's clear his son doesn't give much of a damn about him, either. That shit about him not wanting to replace his father "yet"? Just made me want to castrate the little shit.

And since I don't at all look forward to the man's trust in his family to be abused over and over again, I won't be coming back for the next chapter. Though I suspect an affair, or perhaps a string of them, will be revealed on David's part, turning him into the bad guy and conveniently absolving mother and son of any guilt or remorse. Which they clearly don't feel anyway. Not sticking around for that, either.

ThoughtfulTomThoughtfulTomalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to every one for their comments and feedback thus far. I'm glad that many have enjoyed it. To the anonymous commenters, I understand totally where you are coming from. David is innocent in this and that makes the story morally ambiguous even within the specific morality of incest tales. He isn't going to be revealed t have a string of affairs - he's a good man who loves his wife but his wife loves another man. That's a complex situation and Linda and I tend to explore it in subsequent chapters. I don't yet know how it will play out but there will be consequences to the decisions and behaviour of Linda and Tom. Linda loves both David and Tom and I've tried to bring that out. In her mind that's possible but we'll see in future chapters whether it really is. In the end, though, this is Linda's fantasy and the story has been written for her, she has just very generously allowed me to share it with all you good folks. Chapter 2 is in the works...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

That was a beautiful and sensual story. I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Location, Location!

It is too bad that Linda and Tom had to first satisfy their love in the seedy back lot of a dance hall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

This is probably the best story I’ve read to date.

Has everything in it. Good writing, great story telling, crazy eroticism, brilliant taboo and nice cheecky cheating.

Can’t wait for Chapter 2.

Thanks!

And BTW, the nice thing about stories is that they’re stories. Therefore one doesn’t need to feel bad about the husband. ‘Cos he’s not real... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Thought-LESS Tom"...

...another one of those foolish dolts who starts a story and publishes chapter one well before he figures out where it's going to end.

Add to that the fact that the author admits that poor hubby hasn't done a bloody thing to deserve having his wife essentially leave him to fall in love with another man? But for its incest content, this story would be better off being posted over in "Loving Wives" with the rest of the tales of miserable, conniving, cheating bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant and sensual! Can’t wait for more from these two

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 6 years ago
Great Start

One hot story one thing tho that there was no mention about using protection or does mommy wanna get knocked up?

Off to read next chapter 2. 20/5/18

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Gun story so well written - hot & sensual.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. All characters have been properly developed. The plot is realistic. The respect between all characters is present and understood. The intimacy, romantic, erotic, and sensual feelings between husband and wife/mother and son have been honestly developed. This is the first story I have read that combines my sexual realities, to wit: natural, sexual submissive female and erotic spanking. Unfortunately, incest has never been a possibility. 5 star rating. I hope the author is able to develop this series into multiple chapters 10, 12, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome so far 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice story although a bit long before the incest, looking forward for more 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was so good and it felt so real, like I can actually imagine it happening to someone and playing out like that, instead of just being some fantasy where I have to suspend my disbelief somewhat in order to get into it.

The opener and the build up were really good, showing how she is a devoted, loving wife but she harbours a deep secret, one that is slowly but surely consuming her: her love for her son. Very entertaining and gripping stuff, I only wish it was longer.

It could have done with less scenes between Linda and her husband. It always feels a bit weird when reading mother/son stories when there are descriptive sex scenes between the mom and her husband. Kind of like it's cheating even though it's not really, but for the purposes of the story I can't help but feel that, because you know it's really about the mom and son, so anyone else getting to have sex with her (or the son for that matter) just feels wrong. But what about David, you ask? Yes, he seems to be a genuinely good guy, loving and caring husband, and is ultimately an unknowing victim. I don't condone the cheating but the alternative isn't much better for Linda. I wonder how this will play out long-term.

When they finally had their first fuck, sneaking outside and passionately fucking in the dark behind the barn, with so many people mere feet away behind the wall including her husband, shit that was hot as hell. Especially when she begged for him to cum inside her. So intense! I hope she gets to have those extra children she has always wanted, gifted unto her by her true love: her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous