A Love Meant to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking the rough stubble on his square jawline, Shelby gulped before she said, "Take me, Sean Mahony. Be my first and only man in this world. Consummate the lovemaking of our shared dreams, but this time let me be wide awake to feel the painful and passionate love that we have shared in our dreams so many times.

"However, be warned, Sean Mahony, that I am a virgin and have never had a need to protect myself from becoming with child. Should you become my lover tonight under tonight's full moon, there is a good chance that you will put me in the 'family way.' Although I do not know how, my body tells me this and I know that I am fertile at this time.

"Should I conceive tonight, Sean, will you stay with me longer than my sire did with my mother? But if you cannot so promise, then swear that you will at least stay with me until our child is born and named."

"Oh, Shelby, what makes you think that I would ever leave you? If anything, I fear that it will be you who shall leave me. For in bed, I can be a cruel and terrible lover, one who will inflict agony as often as ecstasy. I have a...'dark' side, a beast, if you will,...that can be savage, and has that frighten my lovers. My liaisons often have been the proverbial 'one-night-stands' not because of my desire; rather because the ladies have found the animal in me...too disconcerting. Are you sure, Shelby O'Malley, that you wish to join with a dark being such as me?"

Standing to face her intended, Shelby let Sean's oversized robe slip from her shoulders. "When you made your first visit to my dreams, I was afraid of you for you reeked of sheer masculinity. Yet, with each visit and the passage of time, you became familiar as I began to know you and your different sides that make you up. When you first took me in my dreams, Sean Mahony, it was frightening and overwhelmed by the raw act of coupling."

Her fingers slowly unbuttoned her flannel shirt as Shelby continued, "With each time I lay with you, my pain became pleasure as your cruelty became tenderness. My body came to yearn for your kisses, your lips on my breasts, your hands roaming my body, and most of all, for your fleshy member entering me. I lusted for the beast between my thighs that made me cry out in agony and in ecstasy.

"Yes, Sean, I am intimately aware of your 'dark' side as I am of your 'light' side." A startled gasp escaped Sean's lips as Shelby's undone shirt joined her robe, revealing her jutting nipples before his startled eyes. "Mother was right," Shelby said to her entranced beau who reached for her full breasts, "My nipples will ensnare my dream lover.

"Ooh, yes, Sean, how I've dreamed of this moment when your lips burn on my meaty tips, making them so long, so hard, and so achy. Ah, Sean, you are such a demon to taunt me this way. Will you not sweep me off my feet and ravish my willing virgin body in your bed? Do I have to beg you, Sean?"

Shelby's deflowering was as she had foreseen - hot, urgent, and wincingly painful. But this time she was a twenty-two-year-old woman who knew what to expect and who welcomed... no...wanted her man between her shapely legs that wrapped tightly around his pistoning hips/ Pulling him deeper into her, her hands clutched his broad sweaty back, her nails raking him as the tension of her entire her wound tighter and tighter.

"Don't stop! Don't you dare stop, Sean Mahony! I want...no, need...for you to come deep inside of me. Ooh, yes, please, faster, Sean, faster! I going to explode, ooh, please don't stop! I'm coming, Sean, oh, mother of God, I'm coming with my man's cock buried deep inside of me like it was meant to be! Oh, oh, oh, Sean, I'm coming, my love! Come with me! Please, come in me...fill me with your seed...oh, yes, like that! I'm coming...arggh... arggh...arggh!"

Moments later, Sean rolled on his back and hauled a spent Shelby on top of him, ensuring to retain their physical joining. Letting out a deep groan of utter contentment, he moaned, "Oh, Shelby girl, never before have I...I don't know what to say. Are you sure you're not some fey who seduces lonely men only to break their hearts with the coming of the dawn?"

Shelby lazily sat up so that her legs straddled Sean's hips as she better seated his still throbbing member in her. "Ooh yes! My love, I will be here when the first light comes since I have years of wet dreams to relive. Uhmmm, you're still hard, and I'm still horny. Sean, if I lean forward like this, will you suck on my big nipples? Aahh, yeah, just like that but harder, yes, oh yes! Do you like how I love you suckling at my tit? My mother from whom I inherited my nipples said that mine were meant to please my lover, and then to nurse our children.

"Oh Sean, you have a way of making me so wanton. Would you think me terrible if I shamelessly rode you until I have another beautify orgasm? Yeow, Sean! Did you just buck under me, thrusting yourself further into me? Hmmph, you almost tossed me off! Well then, it seems that I will be forced to ride you hard, Sean Mahony, you wild beast. Oooh...okay, you asked for it! Prepare to be broken and tamed because you've met your match tonight, Sean Mahony!"

By the time, they awoke the sun was high in the sky. Sean looked at his fairy queen lying in his arms and realized that she was real. Her lovely face lay pressed against his chest, her almond-shaped eyes closed in gentle sleep. How they had sparkled with wonder in the night before as she was explored her newfound sexuality. Her delicious mouth was now slightly open as her soft breaths caressed his beating chest. But an hour ago, those delicate lips were wrapped tightly around his engorged penis as she was introduced to the art of oral sex.

Shelby had been simply irresistible and insatiable. She was a free and wild force of nature that at times was frightening in her ferocity. How she reveled in the eroticism of her own young body and his as they made exhilarating love. He never had a woman who could come as many times as she did whether through skimming mini-orgasms or mind-shattering climaxes. What magic did she have to make him ejaculate as often as he did, and then to remain hard for her to further indulge her carnal exploration?

"Good morn to you, my love," whispered Shelby's still-sleepy voice filled with satisfaction as a pair of lips kissed his chest before working their way up to receive Sean's kiss. "Ooh, Sean Mahony, you are my first and only man...aah, how I ache! You devil, you have ruined me for any other man. How will I find another should you ever leave me?"

"Ha," barked Sean, "You are a shameless vixen who bewitches my heart and then teases me about finding another man. I'll show you, you wanton wench!" And with that Sean pulled his young lover across his lap, his palm landing a playfully but smartly on her quivering buttocks. Delighted when Shelby yelped, squirmed, and then jiggled uncontrollably, he gave her a few more sharp slaps.

But Shelby suddenly hissed when Sean lean over to apply his wet rasping tongue to her sizzling buns before worming it between them. "You tempting seductress, one day I will introduce you to the indescribable sensation of taking my cock where my tongue is." And with that Sean flicked the tip of his tongue at the brown rosebud of her ass, slowly reaming it. The long, low moan that escaped Shelby's mouth as her rounded buns were pressed upward, clearly saying how she would respond when Sean decided to keep his promise.

"You are a terrible beast, Sean," Shelby voiced in a pouty tone. "Now you've gone and made me all aroused. And judging by how big and insistent your man-meat of yours is, I'd say that you have had enough rest since you last made passionate love to me. Come, Sean Mahony, although I am all raw and sore from you having your way with me all night long, I think it's time you plant your seed... once again into my fertile womb and I cannot shake this feeling that I am ovulating."

"Well, although that is a most tempting proposition, I was thinking of going to the village to see the village priest. What for? Why Shelby O'Malley, shame on you. What kind of man do you think I am to bring a child into this world as a bastard? No, my little fairy queen, if you will have me, I would like to wed you and make you my wife and the mother of my children. Will you marry me, Shelby?"

"Of course, Sean Mahony, I will marry you for my dream lover has become a flesh-and-blood man whom I can hold and do a kind of wicked things with. Oh, maybe I should also see the priest so that I may confess my sinful ways. But there are still many hours left in the day. Surely one wee hour more spent in bed with me will not matter much.

"What? You want me on my hands and knees? You want to see my boobies hanging low, swaying when you thrust into me and so you can milk my dangling huge nipples? You want to make my butt crimson red when you repeatedly slam into me and maybe spanking me too. Ooh, Sean, you want to 'fuck' me...ooh, that's such a deliciously graphic dirty word...from behind the way a bull would take a heifer? What a perverse way with seductive words you have. Are you sure you are not a minstrel as my sire was? No? Then fuck me, Sean Mahony, fuck me!"

"Sigh! Oh, well, what a tempting sight you are, my little heifer? I hope you are ready for a mighty session of rutting. What? The priest? Hmmm, I guess tomorrow will be just as good as today, won't it? Now to let the 'beast' in me out."

Early next day Sean made a hasty trip to the village priest to arrange his quick marriage to Shelby. Of course, word of this set the villagers and people of their small shire were all atwitter as to what possessed the dark handsome Sean who graced their shire to be in such a hurry to post the banns of marriage. That is until they met Shelby O'Malley who returned with Sean to the town to confer with the priest and to do the proper paperwork and nuptial arrangements.

Shelby was then squired around their sleepy little village to become acquainted with many of its residents. Many crossed themselves in awe at Shelby's never before seen exotic beauty, but nearly all within moments marveled at her ability to become so familiarly comfortable within minutes of introduction. Most of those who met her found Shelby to be an unexpected breath of Spring, refreshingly innocent and intoxicating. All agreed upon learning of Shelby's tale of their dream romance that the love between them was meant to be. None questioned that Shelby O'Malley was in the 'family way' or soon would be and that Sean Mahony marrying her was doing the right thing to do as would be expected of a responsible man.

And so, it was the opinion of the people of the shire that Shelby found her shadow lover and brought him into the light, and that Sean had been enchanted by his fairy queen. And when it became apparent that Shelby was with Sean's child, the folk of the shire came to accept that the fey had come to live among them. But to Shelby and her man, Sean, this hubbub mattered not for they had found each other, consummating their dream romance with a love that was meant to be.

12