A Love Rekindled

Story Info
A married couple reconnect.
2.5k words
4.43
6.5k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy and I had been married for twenty years. The last five had been rough in parts; we hadn't been unfaithful or anything, but there had been arguments. The kind that don't get resolved by bedtime. The kids were older now, even self sufficient, but work and finance had been a nightmare. It was time to reinvest, to reinvest in ourselves before it was to late.

As a start I booked a beach side hotel, it's an hour from our city and we took ourselves there early in the day. Getting away had been traumatic in its own way; the kids, usually so placid, had played up. The journey had been full of self questioning, should we just cancel and try again another weekend. Added to that the September day was just grey.

Even as I pulled up short of the hotel, there was still unease in the air. As I headed the car for the carpark a wedding car pulled up and seconds later a new bride and groom tumbled out. It was corny, but it shifted the mood. Young and full of hope, their image transformed us. We looked into each other's eyes and talked briefly of our own wedding day.

Magically the sun came out too.

I burst the bubble of optimism, "l hope we are not above the dance floor."

Lucy smiled and replied, "Wedding crashing and a dance might just fit the bill."

I parked and we wandered in. Beth, from her name tag, on Reception made us very welcome and informed us our room was ready. I asked, "Does it have a view over the sea?".

Beth responded, "We saw your request on the booking. It's all sorted."

She gave me a knowing wink that Lucy missed. I relaxed, I had put a couple of bits in place to set the mood and Lucy was about to start finding out. I picked up our overnight bags and set off to our room, following Lucy the key master.

Lucy opened the door and as we entered the smell of fresh flowers was obvious. Yellow lilies filled a vase, just as I had planned. Lucy soaked them up with her gaze and turned, there were tears in her eyes. It was all I could do to say, "I think we have the wrong room."

Lucy punched me in the chest and then hugged me. We exchanged sweet endearments. Lucy explored further opening the doors onto the balcony. The sun was still holding its own in between the clouds. On the ornate metal table in a silver bucket full of ice nestled a half bottle of Champagne. Two glasses were cosseted in white linen serviettes.

Lucy looked at me and said, "Definitely the wrong room."

I cracked open the bottle and filled two glasses, "Let's have a great night. You deserve it."

We took in the view of the seafront and the waves rolling in on the shingles. A few windsurfers were out playing in the waves. A couple of minutes later and with our glasses practically drained we were chased back inside by a rain shower that started suddenly. We downed the remains of our glasses and hugged. I suggested exploring the town. We did just that, holding hands as we walked in the streets. The smell of the sea in the air. Lucy spotted a second hand bookshop and ducked in. The smell changed dramatically to that of musty books as I entered. Lucy disappeared down a row of bookshelves and I steeled myself for a long visit, anticipating that she would pore over a number of volumes. I was wrong, she reappeared a minute later and said, "Buy me this."

She thrust me a disheveled copy of "Romeo and Juliet". I, of course, said, "Are you sure? That was quick."

Never one to miss a double entendre Lucy quipped, "Well let's hope I'm no setting a precedent."

The day was taking a very pleasant direction. I hustled the price down with the owner who had seen the romantic exchange and wanted £20 for the book. I was pleased to get it for £10, but knew I was still over paying.

We went to find a beach side café. We walked for almost half a mile before we found anywhere. The place was deserted. The unfaithful weather had seen off the other tourists, chased them away or back to their hotels. The "Squid and Olive Café" has a view of the sea and a pleasant feel. We ordered coffee and cakes. We sat and looked over the beach. I read a few bits from the book to Lucy. It could not have been more idyllic. We stayed awhile, another squall of rain passed through. We decided to make for the hotel via the beach.

Full of cake we wandered back along the beach and collected some Cuttle fish to take home for the chickens. Pleased with out treasure we arrived back to the hotel. Once there Beth, the receptionist made a fuss of us and asked, "Do you have any plans for dinner? You see the restaurant is booked solid until 9pm and the function room is full with the wedding."

Lucy started to look disappointed, I jumped in, "So any suggestions Beth?".

Right on queue Beth said, "Well we do have one room. It's a garden room off to the side of the hotel. It's certainly private. We could serve you there?".

This is actually an exclusive part of the hotel and I had booked it specifically. Beth and I underplayed it.

I said, "Let's go for it."

Lucy seemed a little unsure, but consented on hearing that there was a Chiminea to keep off the autumn cool. Heading to the room I asked, "What now?".

Lucy responded, "I hope that cake has gone down."

I thought my luck was in, but I had misunderstood.

"Gym time", was Lucy's announcement.

I watched as she stripped off her shorts and blouse. Her bra was suddenly gone too. I stared on, admiring her body. She had kept her trim body toned and her abs were smiling at me. Becoming conscious of my gaze she turned away to remove her merino knickers. "Pervert", she said out loud.

I simply let out a whistle and said mournfully, "Must we go to the gym?".

She didn't reply. She pulled on her shorts, a sports bra and a top. I quickly changed too. As we finished tying our laces and both stood up, Lucy pulled me to her and for the first time in ages spontaneously kissed me passionately. She wrapped a leg around me and stated, "Keep this up and you might get lucky."

There was a twitch in my pants that Lucy felt. She pushed me away and said, "Not that lucky. Down boy."

We headed off to the gym. I grabbed our swimming bag and a pair of robes in case we fancied the pool. Once down at the gym we threw ourselves into a thirty minute interval session, followed by a cross fit type workout. Needless to say we were both bathed in sweat, our clothes sticking to us. Lucy looked amazing. She was getting admiring glances from the other male patrons as she had dispensed with her top. The short, shorts and sports bra combo were working a kind of magic. Lucy knew what was going on and flashed me occasional cheeky smiles as she leant over or stretched.

I said to her, "Pool time".

She nodded. She followed me out of the gym and into the changing area. It was communal, but deserted. She pushed me into a cubicle and put her hand on my shorts and squeezed my cock. I wasn't hard, but she wasn't entirely disappointed. I said to her, "You certainly raised a few heart rates in there."

She retorted, "I was going for more than heart rates!".

I replied, "I think you succeeded. It certainly worked for me."

She pulled down my shorts. I protested, "I don't need to change. They are swim shorts."

She took no notice and licked, kissed and massaged my cock to full hardness. She pulled my foreskin all the way back and sucked the head. As quickly as she had pounced, she retreated and opened the bag pulling out her bikini. If anything my cock got harder as she popped on the two piece and made sure she was happy with how it sat. It barely covers her nipples and does not cover her ass.

She opened the cubicle door and left it swinging open as she walked towards the pool door. I grabbed the door and shut it, trying desperately to think of anything that might reduce the swelling and enable me to follow her without a tent in my shorts. I heard her showering before she left the changing rooms. That didn't help my predicament.

When I eventually made it into the pool area, Lucy was doing lengths. I headed for the hot tub and relaxed in there. There were already a couple of guys in there 40's in there and as I joined them I caught the tail end of some conversation about the new swimmer. I realised they didn't know we were together. I made small talk with them, it transpired they were there for the wedding. I had clean forgot about that. They were evening guests only. Lucy finished her lengths and came as I thought to the hot tub but walked on by to the sauna. The two piece was even more revealing than it had been whilst dry. The guys passed further comment and I announced, "I saw her check in earlier. She was on her own. I'm going to make a play."

They wished me luck.

I followed Lucy into the sauna room and said, "Hi, Hello", as I crossed the threshold. I laughed to myself once the door was shut and Lucy demanded to know what was so funny. I explained and taking it her stride she laughed loudly. Loud enough to be heard. Over the next 5 minutes we were out of sight of the two hot tub guys, however the exhibitionist in Lucy wanted to push the envelope. She slid into a position so that she could be seen through the glass door and with her legs open she pushed the crotch to one side and placed her hand over her pussy. She didn't acknowledge those outside, she instructed me to come over and give her head. I was only too happy to oblige. Lucy kept a keen eye and ear out for anyone else in the pool area. After a couple of minutes, she declared she was cooked. She never comes through oral alone. We left the pool area holding hands and quickly donned our dressing gowns, grabbed our kit and exited the gym. We didn't acknowledge the hot tub guys at all.

We laughed and giggled all the way to the hotel room. We had sex as soon as we got back to the room. Lucy was relaxed and came several times before she said, "Fill me up big boy and take me to dinner." I know my place, so I obliged. After I rolled off, Lucy stood in front of me. She looked amazing. She said, "Do you think we will see those guys later?".

I laughed out loud. I said, "Hell, yes, probably. What do we care?".

My sperm was now clearly running down her legs. I leaned forward and trailed my fingers through it, "Why are you thinking about them Lucy when you have just made love? Is there something you are planning?".

"It would seem all the planning this weekend is down to you my husband. Are they part of my surprise too?".

I declined to answer and my fingers rubbed the wet cum on her pussy lips and deliberately over her clit. She shuddered and ran away to the shower.

I fell asleep and was awakened by her return. She was all fresh and dry, "Your turn she announced".

I quickly showered and changed into chinos and a shirt with a merino wool pullover. Lucy wore a trouser suit and a fleece top. She was prepared for the elements. We wandered down to the bar, it was busy. The music from the function room was banging out. The first dance had clearly come and gone. So we headed down to our nominated retreat. Lucy made jokes about being outcasts or castaways. Knowing my audience I said, "I couldn't imagine anyone I would be castaway with."

I was punched for the second time that day by way of reply. The beach hut was amazing, brightly coloured and lit my many candles. Lucy grabbed my hand, looked into my eyes and muttered, "Perfect."

"As long it's warm enough", I replied.

As I finished speaking I saw that the chiminea was full of dry wood and was alight. No problems there then. We ordered, ate and rejoiced at our good fortune. It was a meal to remember, the stresses of years peeled away and we celebrated our marriage and talked of the future. By the time we had finished our food and coffee the warmth of the chiminea had started to fade. We headed in and as passed the function room, Lucy tugged my arm. "Come on I'm sure they won't mind".

We walked in and were hit by the heat of the room. I thought to myself, why is it always ABBA belting out as we pass these things? Lucy popped the fleece top off and I realised she had a Wicked Weasel bra on. I know she has the matching thong, I wondered to myself if I was going to get lucky again.

We headed onto the busy dance floor and boogied away. There was a tap on lay shoulder and a guy said, "You got us good earlier. This is your wife isn't it?".

It was one one of the hot tub guys, I smiled and replied, "If that's what you want to believe."

I turned back to Lucy and we danced to another few tracks. Suddenly the music slowed down and we slow danced. Lucy whispered in my ear, "I see our friends from earlier are here."

I replied, "Don't tell me you are planning another performance for them?".

She just stared past me and sneaked a squeeze of my butt.

Soon after, we took our leave of the wedding and returned to our room. Lucy removed the trouser suit and allowed me to feast on her nearly naked body.

The bra perfectly accentuated her breasts and the thong barely hid anything. There was a knock at the door and Lucy grabbed a dressing gown and dived into the bathroom. I struggled to find anything that would hide my rod like erection and had to make do with my robe.

It was Beth, she had brought us a glass of Baileys each. I thanked her profusely and she left. I had forgotten that order. As Lucy emerged from the bathroom she accusingly said to me, "So that was your plan. A threesome with the receptionist."

She dropped her robe and now had only the thong on, "Bring it on", she announced.

I laughed and shed my clothes. We jumped into bed, downed the Baileys and made love.

I woke up an hour or so later, Lucy was asleep my arms. This rarely happens. I lay there contented and swore to do this all more often.