All Comments on 'A Love Story: Emily and Snake'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really???

How can it be your last post when the last one was?

Nevermind, these aren't yours anyway. You have no imagination.

I know!!!

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 9 years ago
Nice Story

I really enjoyed your story. I like the way you take your characters and draw the reader in. There were still mistakes, but nothing getting a good editor wont be able to fix. I like your stories and I want to say keep writing. If people have a problem with the stories then they can read something else.

These stories are free, and no one is forcing them to read. I look forward to you next piece of work. Thank you Iread for sharing your gift with us.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 9 years agoAuthor
Anon

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my work. It is my work. Anytime I work with another writer I always acknowledge them. It seems that there is something else going on with you and honestly, I have nothing else to say to you. I did not delete your post, but I'm glad it was removed. It's alright to not like something but their is no reason to ever be so derogatory. I will remove your comments today, not because I don't value your input, but |I refuse to be targeted by you. \Let it be known that if your comments are direct attacks then I will remove them. Thank you again for reading, and know that I appreciate your thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HAHAHA

Who wrote that response for you??? Irregardless. You know the truth and I know the truth. You misrepresent yourself as a writer. While these may be, and that is a slim possibility your ideas, because you do steal from others, it most certainly and succinctly are NOT your words.

Anyone with a quarter of a brain can see all the different, umm techniques used and easily discern that this is not the work of a single individual nor is it a collaboration. When passages within the sme story

So go ahead delete the truth and continue to disrespect all with these purported words that are yours.

Such a faker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Liked It, But

The beginning of the story was a little confusing. One character after another was introduced with absolutely no explanation of who they were, where they came from, what they did, or how they fit into the story. It was like I started reading the story in the second or third chapter. It finally started to make some sense about half way through. But I almost bailed 2 or 3 times even before I got that far. Please, a paragraph or 3 introducing the characters and explaining how they fit into the story is not a bad thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES