All Comments on 'A Love that Lasts Forever Ch. 06'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Such a great story in one of my favorite genres! And such expertly written. Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Favorated story and author.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

A whole going on here! An Omega uprising? Maybe a little magic or just a powerful bond? Preparing his mates body. Great story. A compelling read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just saw this, skim read the first page, then went back and read it from the start..... Hooked!

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismover 1 year ago

Yknow. I half hope Caleb not only gets to safety, but also gets REVENGE. Like. I hope Seth and Jace get what’s coming to them regardless, but i think it’d be great if Caleb got the chance to do something just a little violent. I know that’d probably just traumatize him further. But like. Cmon. He deserves to. A little bit of violent revenge as a treat. Looking forward to the next update!

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartover 1 year ago

Loved this chapter!-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am loving this story. Imagine Caleb let Seth and Jace feel all that Rhys felt when they attacked and killed him. Give him that kins of power. Thanks and looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...