All Comments on 'A Love that was Meant to Be Ch. 02'

by Topher4774

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 5 years ago
hot story

hope theres a lot more to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Say goodbye to Jenn And HELLO to Mama and Sarah and Staci! I like your story line and the characters very much. I think it is time for him to move on from Jenn. If he had not put a ring on Jenn's finger by now, there is a reason. Please explore his new relationships and the story will unfold. Thanks for your time and imagination. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

GLORIOUS!!!

I love it and yes I think it's time for Jenn to be allowed to graze in other pastures. Mom, Sarah and Staci all don't seem to mind sharing, and also don't seem as quirky as to randomly spring something onto him outside his comfort zone. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
chapter 3

hope he fucks them both

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Like the story

He has to find out that Jenn has been away fucking up a storm. She has her fetishes that couldn't be done with him as the 3rd wheels wanted to be with him. Now Jenn has to go when he finds out she was cheating. Cheating geing not admitting beforehand. So it us time for mum and Sarah and the massage girl, sorry forgot her name, to get it on.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 1 year ago

This is delicious, weird and loving. You have done a LOT of teasing in this story. I’m enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTopher4774@Topher4774
*Update!* Hi. Yes I’m am still writing. I will he finishing Monster Roommates and I have new projects I’m working on too. Please stay tuned. FOLLOW me on Twitter @MonsterRoomie if you want to chat with me directly and get the latest updates on my writing. Hey it's Tophe...

story TAGS