A Love to Last Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So please forgive me," He said harshly. "I need to leave right now before what happened the other day repeats itself."

Jim had kissed David without his permission a few days back and David had ended up snapping at him and saying a lot of hurtful words. They were still fresh in Jim's mind. But he would repeat what he did the previous day just to have the taste of the man's lips.

"Please, excuse me."

He turned and started leaving.

"Then what's stopping you?" David uttered loudly.

Jim stopped in his tracks and just stood still. His mouth opened, then closed, then opened again as he tried to gather his thoughts. He felt himself being surrounded by something warm. He couldn't quite describe it but at that moment, he became aware of his heart.

"You win, Jim!" He uttered finally. "I don't think I can fight you anymore. I cannot fight your feelings because... because I am tired also. Maybe it is our fate to be together and I have to give in. You've won."

Jim made a turn so quick that sonic would have been jealous. His breath seized as he stared at the man like he'd grown another head. He couldn't utter a word but the tears were speaking for themselves. His lips trembled as he tried to find his voice.

"Wha-what did you say?"

David took Jim's hands and caressed them. "You're an amazing guy, Jim, and despite all my insults and words that I have used, you've never given up. You've constantly told me how much you like me and how you'd love for us to be a couple."

He dropped on one knee.

"Can you accept this stupid, unfortunate man as your boyfriend, Jim?"

Jim covered his mouth as his whole shook from excitement. Without a second thought, he dropped to his knees and smashed his lips on David's, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. When he felt David respond to the kiss, he nearly passed out from the adrenaline that powered him up. It was the most intense, orgasmic kiss he'd ever shared.

"Oh my God!" He moaned as he broke the kiss, grasping the back of David's head. "Someone wake up. This feels like a dream. Is this real? Are you David?"

David laughed as he struggled to keep his breathing under control. "Yes, it is. But..." He paused and looked into the boy's eyes. "...you're gonna have to bear with me. I have a few things that I need to get rid of..."

"You can take all the time you want. Thank you so much for making me the happiest man on this earth, David." He said in between tears. "I can't even express how much this feels."

Without getting a word from the man, Jim kissed him once again. He need to feel him, to be one with him, to moan his name out right there. Shit! The way his lips danced on David's, the taste of that sweetness and the smell of his breath, it all made Jim to be super excited that he felt himself getting horny.

They were still kissing when they heard someone clapping. They broke the kiss and found Claudia and Amber clapping with the widest smiles they'd ever seen on anyone's face. Jim blushed and put his head on David's chest, holding him tightly. Shit! The man was so hot in all places that he couldn't even begin to imagine how it was gonna feel making love to him.

"Wow! I am the happiest mother alive." Claudia hollered. "Just look at the both of you. You're the cutest couple ever. Are you happy now?"

"I am the happiest person alive." Jim said as he hugged her tightly. "Thanks for being so good to me."

"Welcome to the family." She said as she pulled away.

He hugged Amber too before he went back to holding his new boyfriend. He didn't wanna let him go for fear of finding out it was nothing but a dream.

"Does this mean that you're gonna stay for dinner?" Amber asked excitedly.

"Can I stay forever?"

They all laughed at his answer. They all went into the dining room and had the best time ever. The entire time, Jim couldn't get his hands off his man. His fairytale life had begun and he was gonna do everything to keep his man.

***

Ben was seated on the floor in the living room, staring at the paper that was in his hands. There was so much detail and he couldn't believe he still remembered every detail that night because he was fucking drunk. The handsome face, the captivating smile, those side beards that graced his face and made him look like he was an angel and the suit he wore.

He couldn't believe that he had the nerves of drawing someone that he had a one night stand with. But what could he do? He had been dreaming about that man the last two months that he couldn't understand how he could get so attached to someone that he didn't even know. But one thing was clear, despite what he felt, he was hoping never to meet the man again. But why the hell did he have to draw him, he thought as he hit his head.

Ben had tears in his eyes and he didn't even realize it. It was a very passionate night that had messed with his mind.

Suddenly, he heard the door opening and he quickly put the paper in a book and closed it before he wiped his eyes and wore a smile. Jim didn't know about what had happened and he felt bad that he didn't tell him. But he didn't wanna make trouble between him and his mother.

"Ben!" Jim shouted excitedly when he saw him.

He rushed to him and wrapped his arms tightly around him while jumping like a child. He was on cloud 9 and he was just too excited. He pulled away from the hug but still held Ben's hands and shouted at the top of his voice, confusing the already confused boy.

"Ben, I am so excited right now. Wake me up from this dream. It's too good to be true." He hollered, fanning himself with his hands. "Breath Jim, breath. You've already won."

"Won?" Ben frowned. "What are you talking about?"

Jim took a deep breath as he placed his hands on his hips, staring into his brother's eyes.

"Guess who just started dating the hottest man on the planet." He jumped again. "Me!"

"No ways." Ben gasped, his heart filling with excitement. "David?"

Jim nodded, blushing. "Yes, he just proposed this evening. I feel like just dying from excitement."

"Oh my God, finally!" Ben's sadness washed away and now he was happy. "What happened? Tell me, I am dying of suspense."

"I was about to leave but he stopped me. He told me he loved me and he..." He paused and licked his lips sensually. "...he kissed me. That was the most intense kiss I have shared with any boy in my entire life. Just feel it." He took Ben's hand and placed it on his chest. "My heart beats so fast that I feel like I might pass out. Can you believe it? I finally got the man that I have always wanted."

"Congratulations, Jim. Your happiness is what I always desire and now that you've gotten it, my heart is at peace."

"Thank you so much, Ben." Jim said excitedly. "Honestly, I just want to say that I am so excited for this. His mother likes me and she can't wait to make me her son-in-law."

"Already?" Ben gasped. "This is so serious."

"I can't wait either because he's my soulmate." He moaned, wrapping arms around himself. "I miss him already and I just wish we had spent time together. I honestly cannot wait to kiss him again, wrap myself in his body and make love to him."

"Whoa! Too much detail." Ben laughed, raising his arms like he was surrendering. He started going to the couch and Jim followed him. "You can't seriously be thinking of that. Don't you think you need to get to know him a little more?"

"What's there to know?" He shrugged. "I don't care about anything right now. My feelings are overflowing and they're about to explode like a volcano. Do you know I wanted him when we kissed?"

"I am just saying that don't seem too desperate." Ben said simply.

"I am desperate already and I don't care. As long as the man is mine, I need to consummate our relationship as soon as possible."

Ben sighed. "If you say so. So when do I get to meet this mystery man of yours?"

"Errr..." Jim paused and started staring in the ceiling like he was thinking of something. "I wanted to introduce him to you right away but I thought of introducing him to you when his family comes to meet mine. That will be a week or two from now. That time we'll be done with exams and we're gonna be home. I think that will be the perfect time."

"Are you serious?" Ben asked in a shocked voice. "Two weeks? Why?"

"Because I want you to continue guessing my mystery man. And don't you dare search on him." He warned jokingly, pointing at Ben. "The moment I introduce him to you, the wait is gonna be worth it."

Ben gave Jim suspicious eyes. "Hmmmm.... Are you sure you're together?"

"100%" He gestured. "I wouldn't lie to you and besides, you can always confirm with Amber. She was there when the whole thing was happening."

"Okay, looks like I am the only one that was missing. And now you're gonna tell every detail." He took a cushion and got comfortable, staring at Jim with a smile.

Jim begun narrating his story all smiles and laughs. It was the happiest that Ben had seen him with any boy before. He could tell the boy was so much in love.

***

Ben was busy cooking in the kitchen, preparing lunch. He was wearing an apron and a black t-shirt with a white short. It was almost 12 and he had somewhere to go in the afternoon since their exams were coming up.

He heard the door bell ring and he switched off the cooker and begun rushing to the door. He touched the door knob and began opening the door when out of the blue, Jim came and shut the door quickly. To say Ben was surprised would be an understatement.

"Okay..." He frowned as he looked at the boy. "What's going on? Why are you preventing me from opening the door?"

"That's my prince charming." He said softly. "He's here to pick me up on a date."

Ben looked at Jim from head to toe. That was when he realized that the boy was dressed so gorgeously. He wore a white shirt that was tucked in a black skinny jean with black and white sneakers. His hair was curled and then tied in a ponytail and he had some makeup on his face. All in all, he looked marvelous.

"What?" He asked.

"I am just looking at how you're dressed."

"You don't like it?"

"I love it. But don't you think I should meet him right now? Amber already knows who he is."

"That's because it is her brother." He laughed. "But you, sir, are gonna go back to the kitchen and continue cooking. As for meeting my man, you're gonna have to wait until the time I told you. For now, you can remain with the suspense."

"I hate you." Ben groaned.

"I love you."

Ben laughed and went back to the kitchen. Jim fixed himself up before he opened the door with a smile. And there was his man, waiting for him at the door looking like a snack. He wore a black designer's suit with red shirt and black shoes. He looked yummy that Jim wanted to eat him right there.

"Hey there, Mr. handsome!" He greeted.

"Hi!" David greeted with a sheepish smile. "Hope I am not disturbing anything."

"Of course, not." He chuckled nervously. "You're just here in time. I was waiting for quite sometime."

He got closer and smacked his lips on the man's, kissing him sweetly. Shit! He smelled like a flower and his lips tasted heavenly. It made Jim's body to shudder in both lust and excitement. Fuck! He wanted to rip those clothes off and ride him right there.

"Hmmmm..." He moaned as he broke the kiss, rubbing on his lips. "...you taste heavenly. What did you put on your lips?"

David chuckled. "Nothing, that's just my natural taste. Are you ready?"

"Always!"

Jim coiled his arms with the hunk's and they left. He enjoyed the look on the faces of the people that they met, the admiration, the jealous but he was with his man and all they could do was watch. They went to a five-star restaurant and enjoyed themselves with the most delicious food.

They tried each other's favorite desserts, drinks and everything. Jim didn't miss the chance to still kisses from his boyfriend everyone in a while, especially to boast to the people that were watching them. After that, they went to the movies and watched a very beautiful romantic movie as they held hands. Then they went somewhere and talked before they went to have dinner. That was the best day Jim has ever had with anyone. By the time he was going back to his apartment, his lips were so swollen and yet he needed the man still.

After that, they went on random dates, of course it was planned by Jim. David was trying his possible best not to make Jim feel like he didn't want him. And he had thought he was gonna forget about the boy but there were so many times his face popped up on his mind out of the blue. He just wished that things hadn't gone the way they had. If only he hadn't slept the way he did, he would have been with the boy.

Things for Jim were getting really good. He was with his man and he was enjoying his time with him. David's family adored him and they already considered him part of the family. Seconds were turning into minutes, minutes into hours and hours turned into days. The young couple were growing happily together. Jim thought nothing was gonna break them apart.

In those days, David never attempted to have sex with Jim which really annoyed Jim because he was constantly horny when he was with him. He wanted him so bad that he had jerked off so many times just thinking about him. He was happy, very happy.

***

'Baby, when are you coming?' Jim complained on the other end. 'You know how much I miss you when I haven't seen you whole day.'

David laughed as he gave the money to the woman that was smiling brightly at him.

"I was just getting something at the mall." He said sweetly. "Besides, I am sure mom is keeping you company over there."

'She is...' He sighed. '...but she's not you. I miss your lips on mine and feeling your body close to mine.'

"I will be there soon, I promise." He smiled.

'Alright, I love you, baby.'

"Alright, see you."

He cut the call and got the things from the lady, some flowers, his favorite chocolates and some snacks. He was on his way home from work, dressed in a black shirt that was half-way buttoned up and tucked in a gray trousers. He was sexy and he could see the lady eyeing him out.

"Thanks." He said with a smile.

"Is this for the love of your life?" She asked.

"Yeah, kinda." He sighed.

"I could tell. That was her."

"Him!"

The lady didn't lose the smile on her face. He thanked her and left. He was at the mall and it seemed kinda busy that day. He was hoping there wasn't so much traffic so he didn't delay as he was already late.

He started heading out with one hand in his pocket and a straight face. He was rushing but when he moved his eyes up, he suddenly froze and just stopped, standing there like he was a statue. His body felt cold and everything disappeared. It was so quiet that he'd have heard a pin fall.

'God! What's happening? Wonderboy!'

He only got to realize that he didn't speak at all when he didn't hear his voice. His eyes involuntarily followed him. He didn't know if his mind played tricks on him but everything was moving in slow motion. That face, the beauty of that natural face... those pink lips that he was dying to taste and that body.

The boy wore a black t-shirt and a black skinny jean. He had his hair just loose but the way he looked, David had never seen anyone so beautiful. And shit, he was in a transparent elevator going up.

When his mind realized this, David began running like the hounds of hell were after him. Adrenaline pumped into him and he suddenly felt so much energy. He reached the elevator door and began pressing on the buttons like he was going insane. But the elevator was still going up.

"I am not gonna lose you again." He said under his breath.

He hit the escalator but ran up like he was going crazy. He saw the boy leave the elevator before he could reach up and he increased his pace, apologizing to the people that he was bumping into. They probably saw him as a crazy man.

"Mr...." He called to the boy but there was no response. "Wonderboy! It's me."

But there was still nothing. He ran and he ran like he had never run before. When he finally managed to reach the floor he'd seen the boy get off, he began rushing, scanning everyone that he saw. He wasn't gonna lose him again. He was out of breath but he didn't care as long as he achieved his go.

After searching for what seemed like hours, he finally saw him heading into the supermarket. He rushed to him and with lots of excitement when he reached there, he pulled his arm. But to his disappointment, it was someone else. A boy who wore exactly what he'd seen his dream boy with and exactly the same hair, maybe shorter but he could have sworn that it was him.

"Hey, I am so sorry." He apologized. "I thought you were someone else, someone I have been searching for, for a long time."

"Is that so?" The man smiled brightly. "Well, I pray you find the person you're looking. I am just sorry that it wasn't me."

David gave a faint smile, nodding at the man. He stood there, feeling defeated and stupid. He had tears in his eyes and the pain that he had felt before after realizing he had lost him came all the way back. He looked miserable and weak.

"I can't believe this happened again."

***

"Hey baby, come here."

Amber wrapped her arms tightly around Ben, kissing both his cheeks. They sat in a restaurant and ordered some lunch for themselves. But Amber realized that Ben was awfully quiet, something was on his mind. He barely touched his food.

"Ben!" She called, getting him out of his thoughts. "Are you okay? You're zoning out."

"Y-yeah!" He stammered, trying to put up a smile but he wasn't fooling anyone.

"No, you're not." Amber shook her head. "How long have we known each other? I thought we were best-friends now. I am supposed to know what's wrong."

"Okay." He sighed as he stared at her. "It's just a feeling I got while I was on my way here. I don't know... I can't explain but I felt like someone was calling me. Not physically but... I don't know, this is crazy."

"That's weird..." Amber sounded not so sure. "...but Ben, this isn't the first time you're zoning out. For the last one month that we've been really close, it seems that there is something on your mind. I was hoping you could share it."

"Nothing is on my mind." He tried his best to smile. He didn't wanna tell her about his one-night stand with a stranger. "The last one month I just had a lot of assignments and the upcoming exams really had me worried." He lied. "I am just glad we're done with that."

"Tell me about it." Amber laughed. "At least, we're free for a few weeks before we start another academic year. Any plans?"

"Err... I think I'll just be helping my dad with work." He said happily. "I always enjoy learning his line of work so that when I graduate, it will not be too hard for me."

Amber smiled and just stared at the boy. Now that he had mentioned his parents, something crossed Amber's mind. It was something that she had always wanted to ask him but never had the courage to. She didn't know how he would react.

"Ben, can I ask you a question? Don't be mad at me though or misunderstand me."

"Sure. Why would I be mad at you?"

Amber was a bit nervous. "Are you and Jim blood brothers? As in, do you share the same complete parents?"

Ben lost the smile on his face for a second. He wondered what would have made Amber ask that question. He wiped his mouth first and took a long breath.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Well, forgive me but there are just lots of differences between you two." She shrugged. "For starters, Jim has a car and you don't. You mostly use taxis or buses and I am assuming it isn't because you don't know how to drive."

Ben tried his best to smile. "Err... Jim got the car after our parents were impressed with his final exams in high school. It was the best gift they could give any son who impresses them."