A Love to Last Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Shit..." David cried out in pleasure as he broke from those gorgeous lips. "...you're so sweet... so tight... you feel so amazing."

He dropped on those lips and kissed him passionately again, licking at his lips and sucking on his tongue. Then he deepened the kiss, his tongue plunging in and owning Ben. Ben moaned into the kiss, blinding ecstasy spiraling through him, his cock throbbing and leaking. He could feel the wetness in between their bellies.

Streaking arcs of sensations tore through Ben's body with each thrust, driving him higher, hotter, until it reached its zenith. He tightened around David, hearing his desperate moan as his thrusts increased. The slap of flesh, the sucking echo of hard strokes and his own desperate, strangled screams brought him to the edge.

Like a supernova, he exploded. White heat filled him as he shot ropes of cum in between them, his muscles clenching around David. Ben's eyes rolled back as he kept coming.

"Fuck!"

David felt everything in his body tense when Ben tightened around him, could feel his orgasm race from his skull to his spine and up his cock in a rush, felt his cock pulse and throb as he shot deep into Ben. He threw his head back and screamed.

Ben barked and writhed beneath David. His body was consumed by his intense release which ripped through his mind with such agonizing pleasure that by the time David had finished filling him with his hot seed, he was so tired.

David eased out of Ben and fell on the bed beside him, bringing his body closer and wrapping his arms tightly around him. He didn't wanna let him go. In a split second, he heard the soft snores from the boy and he already knew that he was tired.

"I love you so much!" David whispered, planting kisses in the boy's head.

He pulled up the blanket to cover them and smiled when Ben moved and snuggled into his chest. The light wasn't much but it was enough for him to admire the adorable boy in his arms. He wondered how someone was just so beautiful. But he wasn't completely happy.

'You don't deserve this kind of life, Ben.' He thought. 'I know you say you're happy here with me but I don't want you to get used to this. You're one of a kind and it pains me every day that I am the reason why you moved away from the comfortable life that you used to live.

But trust me, I promise that soon, we'll begin staying comfortable, as soon as I find a good job. I'll get you out of this and work hard to get you back to school and continue providing for you. Soon, my love.'

David bent and kissed him on the forehead, then drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.

***

Ben was busy setting the food before his husband left for work that day. He was only putting on a black jean with a white t-shirt and sandals on his feet. His hair was tied in a ponytail and he was wearing a beautiful smile on his face.

The life they had been living the last six months had been tough but he wouldn't have wished for anything other than being with the love of his life. They stayed in a small cottage with one room and very few things. It was made of wood, had one bedroom and a small living room with nothing in it. It was near the beach which gave them a nice view, especially in the morning and the evening. They didn't have much but they made the most out of it.

As he got up, he felt strong arms holding his hips right before he felt a hot breath on his neck.

"Good morning, pumpkin."

"Good morning, my sweetheart." Ben moaned slowly turning to face David. "Didn't hear you coming."

"You were not meant to." David said as he planted a kiss on his lips. "I wanted to sneak up on you and kiss you till the end of time. I didn't have enough time to kiss you last night since you slept after..." He paused and winked at him. "...our hot stuff last night."

Ben blushed, tugging a non-existent hair behind his ear. He dropped his eyes to the floor, but David brought it up with his chin. They were staring into each other's eyes almost like it was their first time. Ben's heart was racing and his face felt hot.

"Just look at me, okay." David pulled him dangerously closer. "Just like last night when you weren't shy with me. You were like I need it faster." He teased, making the boy laugh. "Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Ben playfully pushed David away. "You're getting late for work, Mr. Paola. And I don't want you to blame me later."

"Why?" He pulled him back. "Are you afraid if I continue teasing you, we might do something again?" He winked.

"As a matter of fact, yes!" He laughed, his arms finding themselves around the man. "But I know that my handsome, awesome man is a hardworking man and he knows he has to go. That and the food is getting cold." He gestured. "Why don't you eat before the bus leaves you."

David took a deep breath. "Only if you feed me."

Ben laughed before nodding. He made David sit on the floor with his legs crossed and then he carefully fed him the food he had made that morning, rice and Sardines until he was full. It was romantic, sweet and sexy. Both of them enjoyed it, especially since David was teasing him every second.

"There." Ben said as he finished wiping David's mouth. "You look as good as new."

"Really?" He asked, opening his arms.

He wore a bluer striped shirt that was folded at the sleeves and a blue ordinary jean. His hair had grown in the last six months and he hadn't cut it. He had it in a man bob that made him look sexier. He had lost a little weight but was still looking delicious.

"No matter how you look, you're the sexiest guy to me." Ben commented.

David smiled and pulled him in a tight hug before he kissed him for what seemed like hours. Ben gave put the food he had packed for his lunch and watched him as he went. He was wearing a smile as he watched his man go. He remained standing there for what felt like hours.

"Hey!" He heard a voice that snapped him out of his reverie.

He looked in the direction of the voice and found a beautiful elderly woman with blonde hair coming towards him with a smile on her face. She was one of the many wonderful people that he had met in the village.

"I didn't see you there, Mrs. Grenda." He smiled brightly. "How are you doing?"

"I am good." She said with a beautiful smile. "Has your husband left already?"

"Just a few minutes ago."

"That's why you've been smiling for so long, huh?" She teased, making him blush. "You guys are so sweet together and I am so happy that you guys moved here. You've been such a blessing."

"Thank you so much!" He said softly. "I am humbled."

"You don't have to thank me." She patted on his shoulder. "Here!" She handed a medium sized basket to him. "I brought you some vegetables and fruits from my farm."

"Oh no!" Ben shook his head. "You didn't have to. Thank you so much, but I can't accept this. You've done so much already."

"And you think I am gonna accept that?" She laughed, taking his hand and putting the basket. "Not a chance. You and David reminds me of the sons I would have loved to have, but my husband and I were not that lucky. Just think of this as a mother taking care of her sons. And besides, I have a farm and there are lots of vegetables there."

Ben felt his eyes water. "Thank you so much!"

He gripped the woman into a tight, warm hug. "This means a lot to me, Mrs. Grenda." He didn't know why he felt so emotional. "You remind me so much of my mother and maybe if she had been alive, she'd have just been as sweet as you."

Mrs. Grenda had never felt so warm as she did at that time. When they broke the hug, she caressed the boy's cheek and smiled.

"You never did tell me about your mother? What happened to her?"

Ben took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. "She died a long time ago. I was only 6 by then and I don't remember much about her. But I know that she was the sweetest, kindest and most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I didn't really know what led to her death but I miss her so much. I wish I could just set my eyes on her even for a second."

"I am so sorry to hear that. I am sure that where she is, she's super proud of you." She assured, squeezing his shoulder sweetly. "And what about your father?"

Ben felt a shiver go down his spine when he remembered the last encounter, he had with him.

"He... he..." He stuttered and sighed. "...he didn't want anything to do with me. It's painful to talk about and I don't even wanna think about it."

"It's okay. But you know..." She held his chin and lifted his face. "...it's his loss. He doesn't know what he's missing by not having you in his life."

Ben smiled. "I guess not everyone thinks the same."

"Who cares what he thinks?" She shrugged. "You've got a hot husband that loves you so much. I might not know the whole story of where you guys started from but that man will do anything just to make you happy. You're blessed."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Anyway, I have to get going." She announced, hugging him once again. "I still have to take some vegetables to the market. I've got some customers waiting for me."

"Thanks, once again and take care."

The woman smiled and left. Ben couldn't describe his happiness. She was such a sweet woman and he didn't know why she was so good to him. How he wished she had children so that she'd have been complete.

He took a glance in the basket and there were some vegetables and fruits, including a huge tantalizing pineapple. He loved pineapples so much. He took the basket inside the house with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait for his husband to come home. But he knew he was gonna have to wait for a very long time.

***

Jim was seated comfortably and sexily on the couch with his eyes on the phone and his legs crossed. He had his hair curled and had some mascara around his eyes. He wore the most expensive clothes and shoes and looked nothing short of a billionaire's son.

"Here you go, sir!" He heard the maid's voice as she handed him the glass.

Without even looking at her, Jim extended his hand to grab the glass but knocked it off the tray and some of the juice poured on him.

"What the fuck!" He rose like a dormant volcano, his eyes widening. "What the fuck!"

"I am sorry." The scared woman apologized, quickly taking the kitchen towel that she had. "I didn't mean to do that."

She started wiping him off but the next thing she felt was his hand connecting with her cheek. It hurt like hell, like her skin had been peeled off. The poor woman dropped to her knees, holding her cheek. She had tears in her eyes.

"How dare you pour juice on my expensive attire, you wretched thing." He snapped, raising his finger at her. "You did that on purpose. Do you know how expensive this thing is? I can sell you, your parents and your entire generation and it still wouldn't be able to pay for this. Stupid bitch!"

"I am sorry, sir!" Her voice trembled in fear. "I... I didn't mean to. You knocked off the glass while I was..."

"Oh, now it's my fault?" He laughed bitterly. "Are you accusing me of wetting myself? Do you know what that means for you? I am gonna make sure that you're fired and not only that but you won't land any job anywhere else."

"Please, sir!" She put her hands together and mourned. "Don't do this to me. This is my only way of supporting the family. I'll buy you a new one."

"You think you can afford it? If I were you, I would start packing my bags right now."

"Please, I..."

"What's going on here?"

Jim turned when she heard a sweet voice coming towards them. It was Amber and she was staring at the both of them with a blank face. She had just come from school and she looked like a million dollars.

"Thank God you're here." Jim smiled brightly. "Just look at my clothes. This stupid stained it and now... it's ruined. She needs to be fired as soon as possible. I mean, how do you even have such incompetent maids here? If it were my house, I would have corrected her a long time ago. But it's too late now. Fire her."

Amber looked at the stain on Jim's pants and noticed that it wasn't much, barely visible.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I am not." Jim sighed, shaking her head. "I just got this the other day and..."

To Jim's surprise and annoyance, Amber passed him and went to the woman that was crying. She helped her up and told her to stop crying and go back to her duties. The woman thanked her and left with a smile on her face. To say Jim was mad would be an understatement. He felt disrespected and insulted. His muscles grew tense.

"Amber, what was the meaning of that? How dare you disrespect me in front of that maid?"

"May I remind you that this is not your house?" Amber responded rudely with her arms crossed. "You can be bitchy at your house but in here, you're a guest and I expect you to act like one. How I treat my maids is none of your business."

"What?" A boiling fury swelled up inside of Jim. "Didn't you hear what I said? That maid..."

"What? You regard your outfit over someone's life?" She chuckled, shaking her head. "I heard everything you said to her and I saw you slap her. You were the one that knocked off that glass and you couldn't even own up for that. Margaret has been working in this house for as long as I remember, longer than you have been coming here. She's practically family."

"And what am I?"

"A guest." She said with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I am not." He said harshly. "Last time I checked, I am your brother's soon to be fiancé. I am practically part of this family whether you like it or not. And when did you become so bitter towards me? I thought we were such good friends."

"I am not bitter towards you, Jim, you're very wrong. I just discovered the type of person you are." She shrugged. "You become so nice when you want something and when things do not go your way, you reveal your true colors. I just became smarter and knew never to trust you." She laughed, getting closer to him. "As for my brother, last time I checked, he ran eloped with the boy that he loves and I am sure that wherever they are, they are very happy."

Jim let out a growl of annoyance.

"Truth hurts, doesn't it?" She gave him a full beam smile, making him see red. "Knowing that you want someone and that someone needs someone else. You thought you were gonna weaken him by preying on his emotions and making him feel unwelcome. But it was in that moment when my brother proved his love for him. He left but my brother went after him and he didn't even look back."

She got closer and rested her hand on his shoulder. Jim started breathing like a woman in labor, his fists clenched at his sides.

"All this hatred for your brother, where did it come from?" She asked with a frown. "You used to talk about him all the time, give him praises and call him your better half. In the moment when you should have proved what you used to say, you turned against him without a second thought."

"He's not my brother." He seethed. "I am an only child. He was a mistake that shouldn't have been born. I was nice to him, felt pity for him and made him popular. Then he fucked my boyfriend and I'll never forgive him for that. I wish nothing but death for him.

"Oh, how wrong you've been on so many things." She chirped, literally mocking him. "Ben didn't steal anyone from you. In fact, he felt pity for you and decided that you deserved to be loved. But love cannot be forced and the love they share is so pure that no one can separate the two of them. And sorry to burst your bubble but in case you're not up to date, Ben was the popular one in school. They've all been asking where he went, apparently no one gives a damn about you."

Jim stomped his foot on the floor so hard that it echoed in the house.

"I just wish they would be back." Amber added with a mocking smile. "So that you'd finally realize that you were just a phase for my brother."

"Amber!" He barked, his jaw shaking.

"Oh, don't burst." She laughed, raising her hands like she was surrendering. "I was just giving you some advice. You're free to stay if you want. But make sure you act like a guest because I won't hesitate to have the guards throw you out."

She smiled and left him standing there fuming. His pulse raced and he breathed heavily, almost as if he would burst. His body temperature rose and he could feel his blood boiling. He didn't know how long he stood there stunned and trying to process what Amber had said to him. It could have been seconds or even minutes.

"Hey, there's my beautiful son in-law." Claudia enthused as she cat walked to him. She looked amazing in a skinny jean and high heeled shoes. "How long have you been waiting? Sorry dear, my meeting finished later than I finished and there was traffic."

She kissed his cheek and held him tightly. But he wasn't responding. He just stared at her and she could tell that he was angry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, rubbing his arms. "You don't seem cheerful."

"I was." He sighed, trying to keep his anger under control. "But Amber just insulted and humiliated me in front of a maid." He began narrating the whole incident to her, getting angrier with each second.

"I am so sorry for that." Claudia apologized with a smile. "Amber is just closer to all the house helps here. Besides, I am sure she misses her brother a lot and she needed to blame someone for his disappearance. I am so sorry that she had to do it on you."

"I do miss him too." Jim said with tears in his eyes. "I think more than any of you. We were supposed to be engaged by now and I just feel so empty without him. Every night when I sleep, I dream of him and whenever I wake up, he's not beside me."

"I am sorry, sweetie!" She hugged him, rubbing his back. "I know how hard this must be on you." She broke the hug and cupped his cheeks. "But everything is gonna be alright."

"When?" He snapped. "It's been six months and it kills me every day to know that he's with that bitch. I hate him so much and I will strangle the life out of him with my bare hands." He said with his fists clenched, body trembling. "He stole my man from me. I trusted him and he stole him. I miss my David so much. I should be with him right now."

"Shhh..." Claudia whispered as she wrapped her arms around him. "...It's okay. I know it hurts but you have nothing to worry about. I can promise you that he'll return and everything is gonna be just fine. I am his mother so I know what I am talking about."

Jim just held her tightly and enjoyed her embrace. He was sad and it was because of what Ben had done. One thing was for sure, Ben was gonna pay if it was the last thing he was gonna do. He hated him so much that he deserved nothing short of death.

***

David was standing outside the small house, looking through the little space that remained on the not completely closed door. He was staring at the boy inside that seemed so happy, setting the food on the floor with a smile on his face. His hair was loose and he wore a black short with his white t-shirt. David was happy but sad at the same time too. He hated the condition he had put the boy in.

With a deep breath, he wore a wonderful smile on his face and opened the door. When the boy heard the door, he quickly got up and stared at him like he was seeing him for the first time.

"Hey, welcome home!" Ben said with his arms open, expecting the hunk. "Perfect timing."

David chuckled and then ran into those arms, enjoying the embrace. His worries and troubles went away immediately. When they broke the hug, Ben felt David's hand on his hip, pulling him closer to him.

"Is that all I am gonna get, a hug?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Ben laughed and threw his arms over his shoulder and pulled him closer to him, feeling the fire ignite.

"No, I was saving the best for last."

The two men laughed right before their lips connected and they shared a kiss that they had both been yearning for the entire day. The kiss was sweet, slow and passionate. By the time they were letting go of each other, they were breathless.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers