A Love to Last Ch. 08

Story Info
Will David and Ben live happily?
13.6k words
4.06
1.8k
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

A Love to Last Ch. 08

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

***

6 months later

*

Jim furiously walked into the house and threw his bag on the floor, groaning angrily. He had just come from school and the anger burning inside of him was from out of this world. He began pacing about the room, his fists clenched at his sides. Everyone that saw him could smell the anger from so far away.

"Baby!" Elena came rushing in the living room with a smile on her face. She hugged him but he didn't respond. "Hey, are you okay? Tell me who made you so mad and I promise to deal with them."

"Who else apart from that good for nothing bitch?" He snapped, veins popping up his neck. "I am sick and tired of everyone asking about him in school. Where's your brother, Ben? When's he coming back? You guys were like twins?" He rolled his eyes, hissing. "I fucking hate him so much and I hope he's dead wherever he went."

"Calm down, baby, you're just gonna make yourself sick." Elena spoke softly, rubbing his shoulders.

"How can I, mom?" He yelled, shaking his head angrily. "He stole my fiancé and they've been together for more than 6 months now. Do you know how painful that is? Who knows what they've been doing while I am lonely here. I swear I am gonna kill him."

"But Claudia and I promised you that we were gonna find David, right?" She asked softly.

"That's what you say every other month." He said with tears in his eyes. "How long do I have to wait? Is it when I am old? I can't take this anymore, mom. I don't deserve to be the one suffering here. He is the one that is supposed to be suffering."

"And he will."

"I am gonna kill him with my bare hands when I set my eyes on him. He stole my man and Jim doesn't just back down."

In the last six months, Jim's hatred anger towards Ben had grown so much that he wanted nothing but to kill him. With Elena slipping in more venom into his mind, she had the perfect son that now supported her in everything and did what she wanted.

Elena's family was now complete. She had a perfect son, a perfect husband, a perfect family and without a pest to make her angry. Now her focus was to continue building her family. They had done so much in the last six months. Now all she needed to do was find out where David was and bring him back for her son. If only she knew where Ben was but all the private investigators that she'd hired couldn't find him.

"Sweetie!" She rubbed his shoulders, making him sit with her on the couch. Then she held his hands and smiled brightly at him. "Listen, you don't have to worry about this okay? I had promised you that I will find ways to bring your love back."

Jim sighed. "I know, but every day that passes, I can't help but get upset when I know that they're together." He said angrily. "I hate feeling this way, mom. I need David because no man has been able to satisfy me since I fell for him. I need him at all costs and I don't care who has to get hurt."

"You will. Now..." She cupped his cheeks. "...why don't you go to the room. Mommy has a surprise for you."

Jim tried his best to smile but he wasn't fooling anyone. "Okay, mommy."

He kissed his mother and left for his room. Elena was still in the living room when she saw her handsome husband walking in, looking very tired. He looked hot in his black designer suit with a white shirt that was halfway buttoned up, revealing that sexy chest she loved lying on.

"There he is." She rose from the couch, opening her arms. "The love of my life and the most handsome man I have ever set my eyes on. How was your day?"

"It was okay." Jerome said tiredly as he hugged and kissed his wife. "A lot of deals here and there. But nothing I couldn't handle."

"Of course, you're a tiger." She made cat sounds, making him laugh.

"Speaking of tigers, has my son come home already?" He asked.

"Yes, he just went upstairs." She crossed her arms on her chest. "He is not happy as usual. He was complaining of what your other son did."

"Please," Jerome shook his head. "Don't ruin my mood by mentioning his name here. The day he decided to leave this house was the day he ceased to be my son. If he were my son, he'd have stayed to show that he truly cares for this family. Because of what he did, I'll never forgive him."

"I know, baby." She nodded. "But you cannot avoid that name because Jim keeps mentioning him. Until David returns, he won't stop mentioning it."

"I don't care about either of them." He said harshly. "I am really tired and I don't wanna talk about this."

"Sure!" She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing his head closer to hers. "Now why don't we go upstairs so that I can give a massage and make you relax."

Jerome grinned. "Sure! I would love that."

Elena chuckled as she pressed a hot kiss on his lips. Then she coiled her arm with his and they both went to their bedroom. Elena was living a fairytale life with her husband, one she should have been living from the very beginning.

***

"Thank you so much!" Amber gave a sad sigh.

She cut the call and sat on the couch, staring at her tablet like she expected something to come out of it. She had left numerous texts on his Instagram, Facebook and twitter accounts but nothing was getting replied to. His phone hadn't been going through and she felt like she was going out of her mind. Everyone she'd hired to look for him couldn't find him.

As she was lost in thought, she heard her phone ring and she quickly answered it.

"Hey!"

'Any news?' Isaac asked on the other end.

"Nothing!" She sighed, wiping the sweat off her brow. "The investigator called and he informed me that there was no sign of him." She rose from the chair and sniveled. "I don't know what to do, Isaac. It's been six months now since we've been searching for him and we haven't found him. I am really scared."

'Don't be. I know David and once he is ready, he'll call us.' He assured. 'I am pretty sure that he is fine wherever he is. You know what they say, you cannot find someone who doesn't wanna be found. He's doing this to protect Ben from the world.'

"I know but he should have at least called one of us." She sobbed. "I would have helped."

'I know. But I am sure he is doing this because he feels responsible for the boy. Wherever he is, we can only assume that he is happy.'

Amber was quiet. Her eyes welled up and she tried her best to keep them inside because she didn't wanna breakdown.

"I won't give up." She said in a voice was low but Isaac heard it. "I will do my best to find both of them and bring them back home. They're supposed to be happy."

Isaac sighed. 'I wish I could help you right now but...'

"I know. You had to go back for some work. I understand that your work is very important."

'Yeah. And you might be unable to contact me for some days.' He said softly. 'But once I find a place with good network, I'll call you.'

She smiled. "Thank you so much for your help. Take very good care of yourself."

'You too.'

She cut the call and just remained there, staring into the unknown. She didn't even the sound of heels coming towards her until she heard her name being called.

"Amber!" Claudia called angrily. "Where the hell did you take all this money?"

Amber raised her face and stared into her mother's annoyed face.

"I needed it for something." She lied. "There was a project at school and..."

"Do you think I am stupid?" Arms were locked around her waist as she spoke. "I know exactly what you're doing and I think I warned you about it. Stop wasting money on someone not worth it."

"Can you hear yourself right now?" Amber snapped, feeling like she'd been possessed. "He's your son and you haven't seen him in six months. What kind of mother are you? Your son is missing and you pretend like everything is alright."

Claudia chuckled bitterly, pointing angrily at her daughter. "I lost a son the day he went against my wishes and left this house. He made his choice and I respected that. As far as I am concerned, I don't have a son."

"Are relationships that easy to break for you?" She couldn't believe her mother. "And what did he do that made you disown him? Was following his heart really his crime? You used to shower so much love on David. You used to protect him and you were so proud of him. Why was it so difficult for you to accept that he had fallen in love."

"You cannot question my love for my son. I gave him everything but in the end, he chose a whore over his mother." She furiously pointed at herself. "He chose a whore over his family and that was the day he lost everything that he had."

"Mom..."

"You'll stop having access to any funds without my permission or my signature." She warned. "Whatever you need, I'll get it for you. But I'll not let you use my money to hire private investigators to look for your brother. And if you disobey me, Amber, I will show you that I can be harsh as well."

Amber laughed. "It's okay, mom. I'll find other ways."

With those words, she stormed out of the room. Claudia took a sit and ran her fingers through her hair. She missed David, maybe even more than Amber did. But she had to bear the pain and live with it. Soon, very soon things were gonna fall in place.

***

Somewhere in a village far from the city...

*

Ben was running like mad, from the guy that was following. Adrenaline coursed through his veins as he pumped his legs, gaining momentum with each push. His legs pounded heavily on across the ground causing wet sand to slash up his legs.

He took a glance behind and realized that the guy behind him was catching up. He added speed and the wind whipped his hair back from his face. Before he knew it, arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him from the ground.

"Hey!"

He tried to turn but found himself heading to the ground with the man on top of him.

"Gotcha!" David smiled as he stared into those beautiful eyes like he did every day for the last six months. "I told you that you can't run away from me, baby. You and I belong together."

"I never had a doubt!" Ben smiled back, his arms locking tightly around the man's neck. "But I still needed you to work for it. It makes you look even hotter."

David bit as he snuggled his nose with Ben's. "I can see someone wants to put me in the mood. Or is this your way of escaping from my arms?"

"Why would I do?" Ben chuckled, biting David's bottom lip. "This way, I know I get to spend time in your arms."

David placed his hands gently on the sides of Ben's face. "You're so sweet, Ben. Does this mean I get to have my kiss?"

Ben nodded as his hand found its way on David's chest and started sliding down. David on the other hand was dying to taste those lips. He began closing the space in between them. When their lips touched, Ben did something naughty. He playfully squeezed on David's crotch and when the man moaned, losing himself, he pushed him off and rose.

"Not so fast, Mr. Paola." He said as he took off his shirt and threw it on the sand. "Why don't we have a little more fun in the water?"

David's face scrunched up as he gave a big, toothy smile. He'd never loved anyone so deeply, so passionately. Spending every day with Ben the last few months had been heaven on earth. It hadn't been easy but they'd survived and their love had grown deeper.

He rose from the ground and took off his shirt and began running after the love of his life into the sea. The water felt so incredible on both their bodies. The water that evening was calm and they managed to swim further from the shore.

David found himself dangerously close to Ben when he found him. He looked so beautiful with his wet hair and his beautiful face. Time had gone by but the boy got gorgeous with each day that passed. Six months had passed since they had run away and things had been tough but they were surviving however they could.

"Can I get my kiss now?" David asked.

Ben smiled seductively and locked his arms around David. David pulled him closer to his chest and he felt his heart slowly accelerate. With a yearning expression, he gazed deep into those beautiful eyes.

"You don't have to ask me. You know I am yours." Ben said excitedly. "You've made me so happy the past six months and I don't even know how I can repay you."

"Shhhhh." David's smile was slow and easy, revealing a rarely seen dimple in his cheek. "You deserve it. I don't know of anyone who deserves so much happiness than you. But I don't want you to think about your past, our past. I want you to focus on the present. We're together and that is all that matters. One day, we'll have a big family, beautiful children just like you."

Ben's eyes welled up. "I would love that."

David's face bent down into his in slow motion, like a dream, blurred, and then disappeared as he felt his hot mouth close over his. Ben's world exploded into shards of molten light as he felt the connection, so powerful like a cable of electricity.

The kiss caught fire and all Ben could see behind his closed eyes were gold sparks; all he was aware of was David's mouth, David's strong gentle hands that held him tightly in the water. Ben's hands glided over David's shoulders, urging him with gentle touches, with a murmur against his lips, urging him not pause.

"I love you so much!" Ben broke long enough just to say those words.

"I love you too."

Then with greater force, David was back on those tasty lips, sucking on them like there was no tomorrow. He cupped his face between his burning hands, his fingers stroking his wet hair, making him shiver.

And just like a flash, they were back in their little house kissing like it was gonna be their last with Ben in David's arms. David laid Ben on the bed and proceeded to strip him naked. Ben was so nervous, so scared of the unknown. Maybe it was a feeling he was gonna have to get used to. It wasn't the first time they made love in the last 6 months; it was countless number of times.

"David!" Ben said shyly, trying to put up a smile.

David didn't miss that look in the boy's eyes. He cupped his cheeks and placed kisses all over his face.

"You don't have to be shy with me, baby." He said fiercely. "You and I are one. You're mine and I am yours. I want us to enjoy this together, okay?"

When Ben nodded, David smiled and stripped naked. He then stretched out on top of him and captured his lips in a fierce kiss, a kiss that rocked his soul. David's tongue pushed past his lips, pumping into his hot mouth with slow, deliberate strokes, teasing him, making him groan in hungry need as cock became iron hard. Ben wrapped his arms around the David's neck and kissed him back for all he was worth.

"God, you drive me insane." David moaned as he broke the kiss. He stared into the boy's eyes, their gaze filled with nothing but lust and their breaths harsh. "I wanna look into these eyes for all eternity."

Ben smiled and felt his heart race as his hormones went crazy. He could feel himself losing to the words of the man. He wanted to feel him, to moan his name and to just feel like he was on top of the world. Making love with David had become something he considered sacred and beautiful.

"Make love to me, David."

David didn't need to be told twice. He leaned down and began sucking on the boy's chin, moving down. When he reached the nipple, he sunk his teeth there and began sucking, nipping and biting. Ben shivered in pleasure as soft moans escaped his lips.

"Ugh." He cried in pleasure as his nails dug into the man's back.

David continued sucking, making sure he paid homage to each nipple until it was hard, and stiff. Ben moaned, his back arched in pleasure. He then made his way down Ben's beautiful hairless body, stopping to lick and suck and kiss every few inches.

Then he turned the boy and dropped kisses on his back, caressing him with gentle hands. His hands continued to slide down till they reached his ass.

"Wow, you're hot." David moaned as Ben felt his hot breaths trailing down his back. A shiver went down Ben's spine and his hands gripped the sheets. He didn't know what he felt whether it was fear or excitement. But he didn't want the man to stop.

He felt teeth nipping his left butt cheek and then his right.

"Ugh... God!" Ben cried out in pleasure. "David... oh..."

David knew what he was doing. With his fingers caressing Ben's hole, making him writhe on the bed, he continued planting tiny kisses all over his bubbly butt. Ben was hot, so hot that he started sweating. It was a cold night but the hunk made him really cold. He didn't even realize how badly he was leaking.

"David... please..." his voice was full of lust. "I can't take it anymore. I need you right now."

Ben thought he was gonna go insane if he didn't feel the man inside him.

David reached over and took a bottle of lube from the table beside the bed. He poured a generous amount on that hole. Then he leaned and kissed his back as slicked his hole, slipping a finger inside.

"Oh!" Ben gasped as an incredible flare of arousal streaked through him as the tip of David's finger pierced the little opening. His finger moved gently inside him, stroking deeper and deeper until the full length of it was buried in his channel. He began finger fucking the boy slow and passionately. But he didn't have to for long as Ben begged him to replace the finger with his cock.

David didn't need to be told twice. With the boy now on his back, he opened his legs and got on top of him, positioning his cock on the entrance.

"Are you ready?" The boy nodded. "Try and relax, baby."

As expected, when David began pushing his cock inside, Ben could feel his flesh stretching around David's cock, cupping the throbbing head as his body stretched to accommodate the thick erection. He gripped the sheets as he shuddered beneath the man. Finally, the head of David's cock finally slipped in fully, popping through the tight anal ring. Ben took a harsh breath. It didn't hurt as much but it still hurt.

He stopped and just kissed Ben's back and neck, allowing him to relax before he pushed his entire length in. Everything changed when he felt that throbbing cock rubbing over his pleasure button with each movement making him drool from all that pleasure.

David was moving his hips, thrust as gentle as possible.

"Ah..." Ben's nails in David's back, gripping him like he wanted them to be one. Filled and consumed, Ben wanted more.

"Fuck!" David swore as ripples of pleasure took him like a wave. He'd never felt so much pleasure before. It was intense. With each thrust he made, it sent him over the edge, making his body drown in ecstatic pleasure.

"Oh, faster!" Ben pleaded.

David picked up his speed, driving his cock in the angle he knew was torturing that prostate. His arms wrapped tightly around Ben's waist, pulled out completely and thrust in deep, giving Ben what he asked for, listening to his groans of pleasure as he plunged in and out of that sweet, tight channel.

"Oh, right there, David!"

Ben's legs wrapped around the man's hips, pushing him deeper.

"Oh God, baby."

David groaned and nailed Ben's gland faster and harder, again and again. Ben's face was lost in pleasure. That was a look David wanted to see on Ben's face, forever. He leaned and captured his lips in the sweetest of pleasures as he continued thrusting, trying to keep his rhythm slow, but he knew that with the intense feeling, he wasn't gonna last long.

He thrust faster, using shorter strokes, barely pulling out before slamming back in. The boy shuddered beneath him and whimpered in his mouth but he didn't let go. He held him tightly in place and continued pumping in deeper and sweeter.

He could hear grunts and whimpers but wasn't sure whether they were from him or the boy and he didn't care. Ben on the other hand was on cloud 9. Pleasure rippled through him again and again, with every hot shove of David's body into his. That was feeling he didn't wanna let go. It was from out of this world.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers