A Lovely Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I realized that, I saw my chance and took it. Being reasonably bold anyway, I pushed my way toward the booth, working my walk and sticking out my chest. When her eyes zeroed in on me and ran over my body, I nearly fainted from the impulses zinging through my body. When I got closer, I noticed the bulge in her jeans, telling me she was packing. My breath caught, and I nearly stumbled as I approached her and saw the desire flare up in her eyes.

Casting caution to the wind, I climbed on her lap, straddling her hips, and put my arms around her neck, pressing my body against hers. Her arms went around me, and I started grinding against her, the hardness of her girl cock pressing against my clit. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, asking, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you glad to see me?"

When she replied, "Well, sweetheart, that ain't a banana," with a growl that made my whole body pulse, I nearly swooned. I felt her hands glide down my back and cup my ass, pressing my pussy tighter to her as I continued grinding. I was in heaven, and my breathing got hot and heavy.

Suddenly, her hands flew off me, and I heard a loud "Harumph" behind me. I nearly jumped out of my skin before clambering off the woman's lap. I saw Mother standing there with a stern look on her face. She said, "Since you're new, I'll give you a warning this time. There'll be no public making out in the lounge. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mother," I sheepishly replied, my passion cooled like a campfire doused by a bucket of water.

"Yes, Mother," my partner in crime said, somewhat bashfully.

"Okay, then," Mother said as she turned to leave, but not before giving me a wink.

All the other girls had scattered, either disappointed or afraid of Mother, leaving us alone. I gathered myself as I turned to the woman, stuck out my hand, and said, "Hi! I'm Darlene, but my friends call me 'Darl.'"

She looked at me, took my hand, gave it a firm squeeze, and grinned before saying, "Well, Darl, I'm Jack."

I thrilled at the sound of my name coming out of her mouth. I vowed right there that I'd make sure she said it repeatedly. After an awkward pause where we weren't sure what to do next, I took the initiative and asked, "Can I buy you a beer?"

Jack looked at me with a look that re-ignited my passion and drawled, "Darl, you can buy me anything you want."

We got up and headed into the bar area. We sat at the end of the bar. A large woman wearing a muscle shirt to show off her tattoos and muscular arms came up to ask what we wanted. I ordered two Anchor Steam Beers and watched as Jack and the bartender sized each other up. The bartender gave me a small smile and went to get our beers. I turned to Jack and asked, "Do you come here often?"

Jack grinned at me and said, "Actually, this is my first time. I was passing through and heard about this place and decided to check it out. And you?"

"Yeah, me, too," I said. "Where are you headed?" I asked, intrigued by this brash beauty.

Before Jack could answer, our beers arrived. We headed back into the lounge with them. Several girls who had gathered around Jack earlier were eying us, some with disappointed looks and others with glares. I just ignored them, walking close to Jack as we found a booth to sit in.

We sat down, and Jack started telling me her story. I was fascinated by what I heard. I was amazed at how the words poured out of her, as though she had been saving them up for just this occasion. Jack told me about her life growing up in Los Angeles. Jack talked about being thrown out of Loyola University, a Catholic all-girl school. She had propositioned one of her teachers, who she had determined was a lesbian. Despite their best attempts to keep it quiet, they were found out, and both were summarily dismissed.

After that, her parents also disowned her. So, now, on her own, Jack got a job driving a truck for a local delivery company and made deliveries around the Los Angeles area. It didn't pay much, so she looked elsewhere for a better gig. She recently got a job for a long-haul trucking company in Fremont and had just returned from a trip up to Seattle when she decided to visit "The Green Door."

"What's your story?" Jack asked after she had finished, and we got another round of beers.

"Well, compared to you, my life is pretty ordinary," I started. I told my story about my struggle with the fact that I liked girls and how I'd hidden it. It wasn't until I got to college that I felt free to explore my sexuality. I admitted to my several encounters and how they made me feel so alive. I commiserated with Jack about her college experience as I brought her up to date with my decision to visit "The Green Door" tonight.

While telling my story, I started running my foot up and down Jack's leg under the table. I was getting hot and wet again and having trouble focusing on what I was saying as I peered into those dark brown pools. My nipples were aching and getting hard, and my heart was racing as I noticed Jack was licking her lips, indicating that she was getting hot like I was.

I ran out of words, and we just sat there staring into each other's eyes, my foot still moving up and down Jack's leg as I squirmed from the heat in my pussy. After a time, I said, "Let's get out of here."

Jack's face immediately lit up as she asked, "My place or yours?"

"My place is closer, and my roommate is gone for the week," I said, my breath catching as my body thrilled from the thought of what would happen once we got there. We quickly departed, saying goodnight to Mother as we did so. We got in Jack's car, and she took off.

I slid across the bench seat, leaning against Jack, feeling her arm muscles flex as she used the shifter, thrilling at the feel of her hard body. My hand drifted into her lap and caressed her bulge as her right hand rested on my knee and slowly drifted up under my skirt when she didn't need to shift. No words were needed as Jack took us over the Golden Gate Bridge and up the 101 until we got to San Rafael. I directed her to the college campus and the parking lot beside my dorm.

As soon as the car was stopped and the engine was killed, I was on Jack's lap. My arms went around her neck as our lips crashed together. Our mouths opened, and our tongues plundered each other's mouths as I put everything into the kiss, wanting to let Jack know what I wanted. I was so hot as I ground my pussy against her that I felt like I would melt into a puddle of goo.

Our moans reverberated, making a beautiful sound as I felt Jack's hands on my ass, kneading it with her strong fingers. Our kiss went on until we had to break to keep from passing out. As much as I wanted to continue, we needed to get inside to ensure we weren't interrupted.

Before exiting her car, I repaired Jack's face, taking a tissue to wipe off the lipstick I had gotten on her. I double-checked my face to ensure I didn't look too smeared before Jack got around to my side of the car to let me out. I led her to the dorm, not needing to call the dorm mother to let us in since it was still before 10 PM. We went up to my room, my heart hammering at the thought of what would happen. We didn't meet anyone in the hall as I opened the door to my room, and we slipped inside.

I turned to lock the door. Turning back, I saw Jack standing in the middle of the room, looking a little nervous. I walked up to her, reached up, and started unbuttoning her shirt, starting at the top and working my way down. Jack toed off her low boots as her hands went to my buttons. It quickly became a race to see who finished first. I won because my tie interfered with her ability to get to the buttons of my blouse, causing a frustrated growl to escape her lips.

I smiled as I pulled her shirttails out of her jeans and pulled her shirt open, exposing her breasts that were not bound by a bra. My heart nearly stopped, and my mouth watered as I studied her long, hard nipples and pebbled areolas. Jack finally got my blouse unbuttoned, almost tearing it as she pulled it apart, exposing my sheer lace bra. I heard her growl as her eyes devoured me. My nipples, already hard and aching, responded to that visceral growl and tried to break out of my bra. I moaned and tilted my head up as our lips crashed together.

As we kissed, I worked Jack's shirt off of her shoulders and pulled it off as she did the same for me. My hands flew to her jeans to unfasten them as her hands went to my hip to undo my skirt. Once I got her jeans undone, I started working them down over her hips while my skirt fell to the floor, pooling around my ankles. I felt Jack's girl cock spring out as her jeans slid down her thighs. Her hands went to unfasten my bra as we broke our kiss, panting to get oxygen in our lungs.

I shrugged my bra off and stepped out of my skirt while Jack worked her jeans off and stepped out of them. I stepped back and ran my eyes over Jack's muscular body as she stood there with her girl cock standing out proudly. My pussy flooded in anticipation as I thought about her long, lean body, pistoning it in and out. I moaned, "Oh, God, Jack," as I worked my panties down over my hips. I bent down to get them off, leaving me in my stockings and heels, my tie still around my neck and hanging between my breasts.

I stood up, and we clinched again. I loved the feel of Jack's naked body against mine as our lips crashed together again. We both moaned as our mouths opened and our tongues battled. Jack's hands went to my ass and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around her hips and started grinding my pussy against her girl cock, my fluids lubricating it as Jack walked us over to my bed. She laid me down on it with my ass hanging off the edge.

I looked up at Jack and saw the desire in her eyes as I let go of her and loosened my legs from around her hips, spreading them wantonly to give her room to work. Locking eyes with her, I reached down, grabbed her girl cock with my right hand, and guided it to my entrance, not wanting to wait any longer to feel it inside me. Once I had it lined up correctly, I moaned, "Oh, God, Jack," as my left hand went to her right hip and pulled her hips toward me.

I was so wet and hot that Jack's girl cock easily slid into me, the bulbous head and girth stretching and filling me as it slid all the way in. Her hips pressed against my thighs as I moaned from the sensations threatening to overwhelm me. Jack grabbed my ankles and started pulling out, leaving an emptiness in me that caused a moan of disappointment to escape my lips. Hearing that, Jack quickly thrust her hips forward and filled me again, making me grunt as her hips hit my thighs.

My hands flew to Jack's breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples as she started pistoning her girl cock in and out faster and faster. I lost myself in the moment, shocks zapping through my body each time she bottomed out, hitting my clit with the base of her girl cock. I was moaning and grunting in syncopation with Jack's thrusts as she started thrusting harder. Each time her hips hit my thighs, my whole body shuddered.

I tried to wrap my legs around Jack's hips, but her grip on my ankles kept my legs apart so she could continue her assault on my pussy. I was gibbering and moaning, unable to form words as I succumbed to that assault. I felt the tidal wave of my orgasm rearing up to crash over me, and I welcomed the approaching apocalypse. I screamed my defiance as the wave finally crashed down on me, and I lost all sense of self as I was flung around like a ragdoll...

... I regained my senses as I felt Jack rolling me over and grabbing my hips to lift me up on my knees. I feebly tried to help her as I realized what she wanted. I felt the emptiness and loss of her girl cock no longer inside me and wanted it back in me as quickly as possible. When I felt the tip of her girl cock at my entrance, I pressed back to get it inside me as soon as possible. I moaned my satisfaction as Jack shoved it in, all the way to the hilt, her hips slapping my ass.

Jack started pistoning in and out without waiting for permission, almost frenzied since she was also trying to cum. I started thrusting back against her to help her get more stimulation on her clit as her hips plowed into my ass. I started moaning and grunting, gasping, "Harder, Jack! Harder!" Within moments I was ready to come again but tried to hold back long enough for Jack to cum. Jack's rhythm started getting ragged as she closed in on her orgasm. With one last thrust nearly knocking me over, I heard Jack's "Oh, God!" Hearing that, I crashed into my orgasm, screaming it to the world as Jack collapsed on me, her girl cock still buried in my pussy, shuddering her orgasm.

Eventually, we both stopped shuddering and setting each other off again. Jack rolled off me, her girl cock sliding out of me, leaving me empty. I moaned in disappointment as I rolled over onto my back and looked over at Jack, lying there with a blissed look on her face that sent thrills through my body. I lay there in my afterglow. Having never been so thoroughly fucked like that before, I realized that I wanted more.

Before we fell asleep, I helped Jack remove her harness and clean up. We got in bed, and I spooned against her, wriggling into her firm, warm body. With her arm over my ribs, I drifted off to sleep, feeling like I had won the lottery.

When I woke in the morning, Jack's hand was cradling my breast. When her fingers tightened, my nipple ached as it hardened, poking into the palm of her hand. I softly moaned, "Good morning, Jack," before spinning around and wrapping my arms around her. I looked into her eyes as a smile grew on my face. I leaned in, and our lips met. I surrendered to her demanding lips. My mouth opened, Jack's tongue invaded my mouth, and our moans melded together, making a sound that sent shocks through my body.

Wanting to thank Jack for last night, I took the lead and pleasured her until we both screamed before collapsing into each other's arms. Once the afterglow wore off, we reluctantly got out of bed. I lent Jack one of my long gowns, and we went to the community bathroom and performed our toilet before returning to my room.

When it was time for Jack to go, I walked her down to the door and let her out. I felt like a new woman as I stood there and watched Jack head out to her car. I stayed until she drove off, and I couldn't see her car anymore. I returned to my room, eager to see Jack again this weekend...

***

Saturday - 08/28/88 - Just the Two of Us

I see the crystal raindrops fall
And the beauty of it all
Is when the sun comes shining through
To make those rainbows in my mind
When I think of you sometime
And I want to spend some time with you

The alarm went off at 5:30 AM, waking me from my dream about Jack. You'd think that after all these years, I'd be used to it, but I still wished I didn't have to get up so early. "God, wouldn't it be nice to just sleep in," I mused, knowing it was just a fantasy. I was a lark and would have woken up as soon as it started getting light out anyway. I could never sleep in, even if I was up half the night.

I rolled over, stretching, and that reminded me of the empty side of the bed. "God, I miss you, Jack," I said aloud, just to hear a voice and to know I was still alive. With that, I got out of bed. I started my morning toilet, having to get going because the bakery would soon deliver the daily goods for the continental breakfast.

Since we were fully booked and everyone had already checked in, it would be an easy day as far as the office work was concerned. However, taking care of all the rooms, with a full house and being a maid short, would be challenging. "Oh, well," I thought, "If it were easy, it wouldn't be any fun."

After finishing my toilet, I went down to relieve George and send him home. I could see how happy he was since Dave was coming home today. George updated me on what happened overnight before he packed his bag and left. He had some good news for me, telling me we would make a pretty good profit this month.

With that piece of good news buoying me up, I looked outside. I saw that it had rained overnight, enough to water the dry grass but not enough to make any trails muddy or slippery. We'd been suffering from a nasty drought this year, so any rain was welcome and wouldn't make any of the streams dangerous to ford. The sun was starting to peek above the horizon. I could see that there'd be mist in the valleys, making the morning even more beautiful.

My musing was interrupted by the delivery of the baked goods for breakfast. I signed for them with a smile and started setting up the breakfast room. By the time I had it ready, people were already lined up to get an early start on their day. I opened the door, and they started filing in, greeting me and chattering about their plans for the day. I noticed that Virginia and Bonnie were dressed for hiking, their apparel looking new but their shoes looking comfortably worn. I watched them interact, exchanging looks and pointing out things to each other. My heart clenched, thinking about how Jack and I would be that way when we were younger and doing things together.

I shook those thoughts out of my head and headed back into the office to my desk. I hoped my girls would show up able to work this morning. I didn't have a big problem with that, but one or two would occasionally call in sick. I would be slammed if it happened today.

By 7:00 AM, all of my girls showed up. A couple of them looked like they didn't want to be there, so I heaved a sigh of relief and started handing out assignments. For the girls who looked the worst for wear, I put them on laundry duty to help them out while the rest began getting their carts ready and heading out to start working on rooms. Most everyone had already gone to get an early start on hiking in the park, so the girls should be able to wrap up early and enjoy the rest of the day.

At 9:00 AM, I closed up the breakfast room. Nobody had used it for the past hour, but I had to keep it open in case anyone was running late. There were a few pastries left over so the girls would have something to nosh on when they were done for the day. I packed them up and put them in my office. As I cleaned up the breakfast room, I reflected on a conversation with Glory a couple of weeks ago...

***

... I had just checked out the last guest leaving today, noting that she was someone I had seen on television. It wasn't until after the girls had finished up and left for the day that I realized what show I had seen her on. I turned to Glory, who had just walked into the office after changing out of her work clothes, and said, "The woman in room 113 who checked out today is an actress on the show 'Growing Pains.'"

"Oh?" said Glory. "I don't watch a lot of TV. Who is she?"

"She's Joanna Kerns. She plays the wife of Dr. Seaver, played by Alan Thicke," I said. "I've watched that show, and it's pretty good."

"Oh, I've heard of Alan Thicke. I think I watched his show, 'Thicke of the Night,' a few times," Glory said, her eyes lighting up. "I was in Billings, Montana, and I remember watching his show at the bar I worked at." A pensive look came over Glory's face, so I didn't say anything, not wanting to interrupt her recollection.

Glory visibly shook herself, looked at me, and asked, "So, who was your most famous guest here?"

I figured she might ask that, so I was prepared to answer immediately. "Maybe not the most famous, but certainly the most notorious," I started. "Back in 1974, I had a guest stay overnight. He used a fake name, but I'll never forget his face," I said. I paused and shuddered at the memories that came back to me of how lucky I was that Jack was with me that night. I remembered the beat-up tan Volkswagen he drove and how friendly he seemed as he chatted with me while I checked him in.