All Comments on 'A Lovely Mother Strays'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinabout 8 years ago
Man what a Storie :)

I loved everything about well besides the dip shit of a husband pls make a Part 2 for the readers sake please

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Great story. Very hot. I love stories that are from the mom's perspective.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 8 years ago
* * * * *

Very well written, Thank you for your

talented effort and the Happy Ending.....

BG187BG187about 8 years ago
half the story was some other punk

Probably one of your worse. Pretty much a boring slutfeast. Thx for the story i guess

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Wow

What an amazing story, thank you for writing it. Too bad she wasn't the younger wife. It would be nice to see the son get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
baby time

We know she was worried about the possibility of being knocked up by "H", so write again and let Gerry do the job, tell us about her big belly !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not to good

Didn't like that as slept with her sons best friend. Not cool. Would have been 5 start if it wasn't for that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good job

Just to let you know it was a very good story keep up the good work hope to read more about them maybe the rest of the kids get involved well written and love it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Share the photos of your mother fucked by your best friend buddy..

Add the pictures to this real story of your mother fucked by your buddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a great story and an important lesson

When Gerry asks his mom, "Are you alright mom?" she replies, "Darling, you have no ideas how 'alright' I really feel, in fact I am better than 'alright' could ever be!" Then she laughs, and it comes out "like a dirty snigger." I so wish that all mothers (including my own mom!) would learn the lesson from this lady's experience. Her son has just given her the by far best fuck of her life, and he's ready, willing, and very very able to keep on doing it over and over again. Look, no one loves a mother like her own male child, just like no one is as intensely attracted to her as her own son. Shit, a boy gets so hard around his mom that his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. That's the point--a young guy's cock will do things to that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, that'll send her into the fucking stratosphere. Plus, he's got a pair of balls that never quit--plenty of potent baby-making semen to fill mom up to the brim. And an extra plus, he's young and strong and full of energy, able to give his mother the power fucks she's only read about in dirty stories. So it's only common sense for a mother to spread her thighs for her baby boy and welcome his hard young cock up the same lovely, beautiful, out of this world exciting cunt he was born from. Are you listening, mom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I also didn't like that she slept with the friend of the son. Made it cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gerry Niki

Write some more does the two make a baby does she get her other children approval??????

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom/Son sex is an exclusive & a private matter

Mom/Son sex is an exclusive & a private matter.

Bringing additional males in to the equation never works.

Surprised that a good writer such as you would make that mistake!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
H

made mom more of a skank slut than a good incest story. look out Gerry the bitch WILL cheat...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bringing in the friend cheapened her

A boy is supposed to keep his love for his mom between them alone, not shared out to his buddies; his mom is supposed to be his alone. You cheapened her and blew the story, and it was all going so well, too. Two stars, sorry, you really should know better by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Have to add my two cents.

Using H as the lever to pry her open was necessary. H also knew that it was a one off. She wanted to know the second person that desired her, so he finally told her.

Gerry climbed to the top of her shelf, as her husband spiraled down the drain.

Great work ! 5 stars. Thanks ! Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story--sexy and loving

I liked everything about the story. You led the lovely lady through a highly educational experience: the kind of sex that she could never want, the very welcome relief of knowing that she could find satisfying sexual pleasure with a nice younger guy, and then the fulfillment of real love and the ecstatic joy that can come only with true love. Mother/son relationships, when the two are really in love, have to be the most complete kind of both love and sex imaginable. You caught it all right here--so bravo, bravo!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️ Only

H fucked up the story, that's my opinion, sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think a boy who has loved and longed for his mother for so long would have been far less controlling, and far more adoring, of her in and out of bed. Not once did he explore her body like he should have, just stuck his cock wherever he wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
T'is a 3, at best...

Part of the story is okay; ie, the loving son and, his mom getting involved part but, your offset plot initiating it with the H kid was unnecessary and, distracting. Also, the son wasn't a more loving, and caring type but, instead took on the role of a dominant, cocky jerk. It just seemed so, out of character for what the story should've been all about; a loving, sexy relationship between the mom and, son. Even a good imagination can't fill in the holes with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
liked H

Well, i enjoyed your story. it was perfect. i for one, liked H character but was expecting more from the son. not doing what H could have done but rather being a gentle lover since he has been wanting to love her for a long time per the story. Great job anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't know?...

Maybe I should have read the whole story, but there's something about her fucking her son's best friend that just turned me off. What was he doing in the story anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Seems like there would have been more detailed description of the mother's body, and of how her son was excited, and more of a lead up to it. Usually, a son would shoot instantly when he saw or touched her intimately, especially, the moment his purple-headed member touched her wetness. seems that it lacked something.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

Cool incest story...Got to love those cougars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should thank h for giving her the best fucking in years and telling her of Garry's feelings for her. Otherwise she would have not given up so easily to him. Deserves another episode. 5 stars

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/31/2022) I‘ve read many stories on this site and I’m very picky when choosing a story to read, especially in this genre. I’ve liked most, enjoyed many very much (I’ve more than 360 on my favorite list), and hated a few. I’ve railed against readers that felt the need to comment after bailing at some point in a story. But, here I am commenting after bailing. I became concerned at the point where H had followed our heroin home, so I decided to jump forward and read some comments. For me, her bedding her son’s best friend was too much of a betrayal by both her and her son’s best friend. I would have preferred her to pick up someone other than her son's best friend to cuckold her husband. I don’t feel it's right to rate a story without reading it completely. I may come back to this story at some point but for now, I’m just going to move on to another without rating this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I for one thought you did an excellent job ,myself I didn't care for her time with H but I suppose it was necessary to put her in touch with Gerry. And she got a good spanking so all is well. Now onto the next and final chapter where he gets her pregnant with his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. It was well written. But you should have left "H" out of it. And made mom a lot nastier

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

I didn’t even make it past half of page one. The numbers don’t add up. She has 3 kids and one is 18 and they all have cars. She has been dating awhile for the right guy. Well she must have started really really young because the numbers don’t add up right. Would have made more sense if she was older. 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous