All Comments on 'A Lovely Mothers Surprise'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
saunassaunasover 9 years ago

The pregnant was not needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story and very well-written

I love the line, when Luke is fucking the living shit out of his mother, "I was completely open to his cock and he took the advantage by making me squeal like a stuck pig!" It is just so great that Luke's hard young cock is the center of his mother's world. Lots of mothers have a very special affection for what their male child's got jumping around in his pants, but most are too timid and shy to tell their son about it. Bad mistake. Any boy'd love to hear his mom praising and admiring his cock. It would give the boy a self-confidence and pride in his manhood that will serve him well throughout his life. Of course the biggest boost for any son is when his mother spreads her legs wide and joyfully welcomes his young cock up the same cunt he came out of. Then the boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, and ends up blowing his hot young balls up inside his beloved mom, shooting her a huge twatful of his creamy semen. And for me icing on the cake is when the boy not only fucks his mother, but fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. For both mother and son, a nice little souvenir of their hot incestuous fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pregnant needed

Yes the pregnant was needed, some people like me love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Difficult to read

I find your stuff difficult to read, given the grammatical errors. You need to learn how to use commas, to stop comma splicing, the difference between its and it's, the lie/lay verbs, what an apostrophe is for (in the damn title, even!) etc.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 9 years ago
Loved the storyline

Great job on the storyline, and I loved the little pregnancy twist at the end. Totally unexpected. Great job.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Nicely done, the story left me wanting more to read.

A very sweet and loving story and I loved the ending.

Mom's belly is going to swell up and Luke is going to be a daddy.

Sweet.

Thanks for the read.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

An excellent story with a good, if predictable ending. Got a five from me.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story, but why would a husband and wife use condoms unless she couldn't use birth control for some reason?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

time to tell her husband the truth another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you want more kids, are you going to act like the ones out there who has abandoned all these babies for society to take care of, that is destroying this country. When taxpayers loose their jobs, and are starving then there will be a war one day soon in this country for taxpayers to clean house in this country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is about the anonymous guy with the long story. This guy keeps popping up all the time. You can tell that this is the same guy. How would you like your wife to accidentally meet up with this guy. Now some guys who would want their wives gone, would not care if their wife went to to meet this guy! This guy with the long anonymous comment needs to put his comments in the "reluctance" sex stories section. For any woman on here would be reluctant to meet him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The pregnancy at the end was unnecessary, but...

"My name is Liam, and this is the story of how I fell in love with my daughter, who was born when my wife was 42. Heck, I'm old enough to be her grandfather! Our amazing but illicit affair would tear our family apart if anyone were to find out..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with previous comment

There was no need to make the mother pregnant - actually spoiled the story for me - would have been 5 stars but reduced to 3 stars. Why do authors and other commenters feel the need to make the mother/sister/aunt pregnant? Are you all from West Virginia or the hills of Kentucky?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The last-second pregnancy was gratuitous...

...and wholly unnecessary. It felt "thrown-in" and was a pointless, useless, and needless addition that served only to detract from an otherwise excellent (and entirely too-short!) story, turned a 5 star review into a 4...

crow0085crow0085over 9 years ago
Verrrry Nice

woooooooooooooooooow, i like this story,

If there were 10 stars I would give you 10 stars!.

good continuation.

please next.

ErosnessErosnessover 8 years ago
What A Butt head "anonymous" is.

Great story. I wanted to read more about the sex once they got home and got dads approval and the other son was invited to join in. Don't really care for stories that include a pregnancy but it doesn't bother. I do like pregnant incest. So she tells Liam she's pregnant by their son and her and the son continue the great sex through the entire pregnancy with Liam's blessing and sometimes participation.

Ranma29Ranma29over 8 years ago
Wonderfull story

This was a great read and a vary well thought out ending. Would love another story of these too. And will read the rest of your posts. Fantastic job.

navelmannavelmanover 8 years ago
one of the best

Very erotic and ecxiting. The icing was the pregnancy. Hope you continue involving the other son and the dad too.

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
Perfection Of Story Telling

Five stars for the flowing words to bring this story to life. Truly one of the best on this site. Ignore comments such as the following made by 'anon' titled 'Difficult to read'

"I find your stuff difficult to read, given the grammatical errors. You need to learn how to use commas, to stop comma splicing, the difference between its and it's, the lie/lay verbs, what an apostrophe is for (in the damn title, even!) etc."

Anon, you missed the story by looking for typos. Give those of us who enjoyed this story some of your own writings so we can nit-pick your handling of English Lit.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Good story but

I thought your ending was a bit rushed and confusing, as mentioned before why was the husband using condoms??? And how was she going to explain her pregnancy??? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh???

Overall, story was fairly erotic and, sexy. Writing and, grammar good but, the plausibility factor for how sex between them got started in the first place was pretty weak. Sex goes from not even a conscious thought before, to suddenly out of control? Not. And, the ending; condoms only between husband and, wife explaining her pregnancy? Also, weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY

He bred the cheating slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She wanted her son's baby!

When she grabbed his dick she knew she was going to fuck her son and a woman does not fuck someone 6 weeks without protection and expect not to get knocked up! She wanted her son's baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters

I loved your story . The love between mother and Luke was wonderful . I really hope that there is more exploration of that love . There is many unanswered questions . Does the mother tell Liam it's his child? Does the mother tell Luke it's really his child ? Do Luke and mother continue their love affair ? Does the mother continue living with Liam while still continuing her love affair with Luke ? Does the mother leave Liam and live with Luke as husband and wife ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So beautifully written

What really knocks me out is that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though, could do with a segment to complement.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12311 months ago

"A Lovely Mothers Surprise:" - Forty Year Old Happily Married Mother, Linda Barker and Eighteen Year Old College-bound Virile Son, Luke Barker. The story began, continued, played-out and ended just exactly as if I had written it myself!!!

There is possibly nothing, ever, like a mother and son, love-fest of fucking until "the cows come home" without any worry of protection. Unless, of course it would be a father, which I am, and his daughter, which I have one (1)!

The one feature that I found to be troubling, is a number of sentences--half a dozen maybe--that could have used an editor, or, several conscious readings of them by the writer.

The story theme is perfectly awesome with the accidental (?) cuckolding the husband/father, Liam Barker. Using my lucid and incestuous mind I can visualize Linda and her son, Luke, spending lots of time in Linda's marital bed when Luke is home for the holidays and summer sessions from college. Soon to be forty-one year old Linda's body is still young enough to incubate another--or more--child(ren) with her son/lover!!

Writer 'qualitywheat' has produced an awesome story of a mother and her son's love, eager for more, and respecting the modus operandi that is occurring underneath the auspices of Linda and Luke's, husband/father...with her lover/son, soon parents-to-be!

mcitylinemcityline4 months ago

A great story until ""Do you know you are pregnant Mrs Barker?" he asked, " you are about 9 or 10 weeks." I nearly fell over. Liam and I always used condoms, but then I thought, "Luke and I never had!"" I didn't find that fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous