A Lovely Saigon Princess

Story Info
Beautiful Vietnamese has a packed calendar for me.
4.6k words
4.33
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

In case you have not read my earlier works let me review. I am a Caucasian male of sixty living in SoCal and after a long marriage ended started dating. I have always been attracted to petite women with dark hair. I have dated women from many backgrounds but the constant seems to be are petite women with darker hair... and it happens that Asian women fall into that beautiful combination.

This is a true story but the names and some of the cities are changed to protect the innocent-- lol.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

When I first began online dating the vast majority Asian women I saw online in SoCal were Japanese, Korean, and Chinese but then many more Vietnamese women began to appear which I liked because I think they are more playful and fun to be around. It didn't hurt that can be beautiful as well, and have sexy petite bodies.

I met Ann online and we exchanged numbers and began talking and texting. After a week we agreed to meet. Ann was 5'6" and about 115 pounds. She was a girly-girl and her pics showed she had a great fashion sense. She told me that she was 59 but in the pics, she looked 45 and a great 45--that's what I love about Asian women. She also had an inner sweetness that did not match her sexier outward appearance--almost an innocence to her.

The night of our dinner date I arrived 10-12 minutes early but there she was, waiting in the restaurant lobby looking great.

"Hello Ann. So great to meet you. I'm embarrassed that you got here before I did," I said sheepishly. I always try to get there before a date so not to make her wait.

"It's okay Greg. I just got here. Nice to meet you as well," she said and leaned in for a little hug.

Ann was dolled up. Nice snug dress with a good amount of cleavage that was going to be a distraction. Her surgeon had done nice work I thought. As we walked to our table I could not take my eyes off her nice ass and little wiggle. Turns out being a weeknight the place was busy with the business dinner crowd and a few tables of men were checking her out as we walked by--one guy was mid sentence and lost his focus while looking and I smiled at him. The other men at the table could tell he got distracted and looked too. We sat and I was trying not glance down her top.

"Ann you look great. Even better than you pictures."

"Thank you Greg," she said leaning towards me. "Wow you do really have blue eyes. Sometimes reality and pictures do not match."

"Yes. Oh Well. I'm sorry but unfortunately I do look like my pics."

"And I'm glad you do. I also like tall men because I like to wear heels and it makes me feel protected."

Her breasts looked great and breasts are not my priority--I'm a legs and ass man but that's how great they looked. I put them at a nice B-cup, which looked bigger because of slender frame. Her skin was smooth that also added to look. I'm convinced she wore the necklace that had a chain that hung off the main part that dipped just where her cleavage began to make one look. Ann with the way she looked was definitely advertising the goods in a sexy but classy way. Ann's hair was dark brown and flowed about 5" inches past her shoulders.

The date was going well. The conversation was going great and we finished dinner and kept talking. Ann then began asking some qualifying questions but the most important one was.

"Would you ever get married again Greg?"

I see this question as loaded because the answer can scare them off or be like honey to a bear. I always answer it truthfully--might as well see what they are interested in.

"I would like to. But also could see living with a woman I love and then marriage if that's what we want."

I guess my answer was music to her ears.

"I'm the same way. I believe in love and romance," Ann said with a cute sigh.

After my answer Ann really began to smile and make more eye contact. Soon she moved over in her booth and smiled at me. I took it as an invite to sit next to her. She was all smiles when I came over.

We talked for another thirty minutes or more.

"So are you ready. It's getting late I guess?" I suggested.

"Yes I guess it is," she said demurely lowering her head with a coy smile.

I could tell Ann was clearly a submissive woman. And sexy as hell. As we walked out we got the looks again and a few from the women. Both of us did not valet park so I walked her to her car. I was a little surprised that she took my arm as we walked.

"Ann I had a really nice time. I would definitely like to see you again?" I was surprised how quick I was thinking that I really wanted to lap up her pussy sooner than later.

"Of course Greg. I had a great time too."

With that I leaned over to give her a kiss. Typically I go for a quick little kiss to see the receptiveness but with Ann there was no question. She closed her eyes and relaxed her mouth. Soon our tongues were engaged. She pushed her body into me and the littlest moans were coming from her that sounded so, so hot. We kissed for a couple minutes and when I slid my hands to her hips and a little lower. I could swear she was wearing a garter belt--she was very feminine so I would not be surprised.

We parted ways and she texted me twenty minutes later that she was safe at home and had a great time. And that she was looking forward to our next date--I love it when a woman shows enthusiasm in seeing me again. I responded the same.

The following day I greeted her with a text and suggested a date three days later, which Ann accepted. She suggested a place near her for dinner at her favorite Vietnamese restaurant.

A day before Ann texted me her address and casually suggested that I pick her up to which the little devil popped up my shoulder. I wanted so much to go down on her pussy and hear her moan as I lapped her up.

Getting to Ann's place was an easy find in a nice gated townhouse community. I knocked on the door and Ann answered wearing tight jeans and sweater showing her signature cleavage. I immediately thought Ann was going to get her moneys worth for the beautiful enhancements.

Ann showed me around her place and then continued towards the stairs. She paused on the first step as if to say, "Come on up," because I was still in the dining area thinking it was not going to go upstairs.

As we walked upstairs I could not take my eyes off her beautiful ass as it swayed perfectly side-to-side. A quick look at the other bedrooms and then she gave me a cute coy look as she led me into her bedroom. It was funny its not like it was some grandiose bedroom with a view. But it did have a big king sized bed that was the focus. Quite honestly I was lost on what to do next so I kissed her and we kept kissing. I pulled her hips into me and our tongues were working overtime. It almost would have been awkward to just pull away so I gently pushed her on her bed and she acted surprised but then accepted me between her legs and began gently humping her as she began to moan.

I was expecting her to say that this is too soon. She didn't even complain that her hair and lipstick could get messed up seeing how we had dinner reservations.

"Oh Greg I love the way you kiss me." Her eyes looking at me with desire. She wrapped her legs around me as we began kissing again.

I didn't say a word and got to my knees and started to take off her jeans. There was no protest and she even lifted her hips up as I pulled them off and saw the tiniest black panties.

I kissed her more and pulled off her panties and exposed her smooth pussy. I attacked it and she was already wet. Ann gasped at my movement and mewed as I moved down her body. I left her top on because all I wanted was her pussy. I kissed her tummy and inner thighs but I was moving quickly towards my goal. I began to lap, lick, eat and kiss her pussy. Ann tasted great. I kept eating her pussy like it would be my last. Ann was dripping on her bedspread but I kept going.

"Ohhh yes. Oh. Ah, ah. Greg yes."

"Ann you taste amazing," as I kept up my pace. I was almost consumed by her taste.

Soon Ann was wiggling all over and twisting and lifting her hips off the bed, as I wanted to make her cum.

"Greg. Oh my god. Yes. Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhh. AHHHHHH. Yes. Yes.

Ann was working into a frenzy. She was so wet and moaning and being very submissive in the way she moaned but her pussy was definitely enjoying my assault.

"Oh yes Greg. Oh yes. I'm cu.... Ahhhhhhh, ahhhh, Yes. Ahhhhhhhhhh."

Ann let loose with an amazing orgasm. I kept lapping her juices that had trickled down to her ass and legs.

"Ann? Did you enjoy this?" I knew she did but wanted to hear her reaction.

"Greg that was amazing. I don't know what else to say."

I just smiled and kissed her pussy gently. I then surprised her by getting up.

"Well I guess we should get to dinner," I said. I wanted to save further fun for later--I really enjoy prolonging the foreplay.

"I'm impressed that you can just stop like that. I mean don't you need..."

"I want to fantasize about you through dinner," I said with a smile and a wink.

Ann got up and walked into her bathroom to freshen up. When she came out her lipstick was applied. I purposely picked up her panties and jeans so I could hand them to her with a smile. Watching her put the tiny black panties was so hot. As she took a step towards me for her jeans she kissed me and I cupped her hot tight ass. Seeing Ann pull up her jeans and wiggle her ass into them got me hard.

Driving to the restaurant in Little Saigon is truly like going to a place much further away than reality. Walking into Brodard Chateau, a popular Vietnamese restaurant, with a Viet beauty is always the same. We get looks--the men just look like, "Another white guy that likes Asian pussy," the women are 50/50--some wondering if I am rich and the others smile in a cute way.

Sitting with Ann was so enjoyable. She ordered for us in Vietnamese and as in the past when I have experienced it seems so exotic to me. When the food came Ann served me first. Her sweet submissiveness was sexy and so appreciated that she was allowing her people to see that she thought I was special. We did get a few looks--a few just flat glances but many women, especially ones over 45, would give me the slightest smile and nod if to say, "See, we know how to treat our men."

Dinner, as usual, was outstanding. I was careful not to eat too much. I wanted to leave room for my dessert--Ann. My cock would get hard and relax all through dinner. I could not wait to get her back to her place. The drive back was only fifteen minutes but it seemed longer.

Pulling into her driveway I was hoping to be asked in. When I came around to open Ann's door she coyly smiled and took my hand and led me to her front door. Then she opened the door and took my hand again and led me inside. Ann took a step towards her stairs and stopped at the first step. She said nothing but her direct eye contact said it all. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. We moved slowly up the stairs kissing as she humped her hips into me as I held her ass.

Getting to the top of the stairs I let her down and she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. She was leading the way but had her head down in a very submissive way. She lowered her lights and told me to just stand there next to her bed. Ann then begins to slowly take off her clothes, which was so erotic. She then brought her hands up and tussled her hair and slowly let her hands down and caressed her beautiful breasts. Ann was not the least bit uncomfortable standing in front of me completely nude--why should she, she had the body of a woman half her age. My cock was pressing hard against my jeans.

Ann then took a step towards me and began slowly undressing me. She started by taking off my shoes, then pulled my jeans and shorts down freeing my engorged cock. Then she got even closer so my cock was touching her bellybutton while she slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. She kissed me and then bowed and kissed the head of my cock and then licked around the head.

I decided to take charge and picked her up so she was in my arms with her body across my mine and climbed into the bed with her. It was a warm and romantic moment and I can tell Ann wanted it this way and fucking could wait.

We kissed and kissed. I gently kissed her neck and over her ears. Ann was almost over stimulated and I was definitely. My cock was dripping with precum like never before. As I began kissing her perfect breasts she was breathing so loud and seeing her chest rise and drop was so erotic. When I took her nipple into my mouth she let out a sigh followed by moans. I traded off between each of her breasts. I slowly made my way down to her tummy. I then came up and kissed Ann more and then offered her my cock dripping with precum and she kissed the tip and used her tongue to get the drops. Ann then took my cock into her mouth and began sucking. She pushed me off and then began a very wet blowjob. Her saliva was coating my cock.

Then I pushed her off because I wanted her pussy. I lined up my cock and kissed her deep as I sunk all the way into hot wet pussy. She moaned into my mouth.

"Ann. You feel amazing," I said not moving. I could feel Ann's pussy contracting--a lot.

She wrapped her legs around me as I began slowly pumping my shaft into her inviting opening. I kept going slow and was rewarded with a wet sloshing sound of fucking. But that was sort lived because we were both becoming vocal.

"Greg. Oh Greg. You feel so amazing. You fill me. Yes. Faster."

I began to pick up the pace and soon we were fucking. All lovemaking was pushed aside. I gripped onto the edge of the mattress so I could fuck Ann's hot pussy with some force. I was now in full fuck mode--no tenderness.

"Ohhhh Ann I love your hot pussy. I don't know what I enjoy more tasting you or being inside you."

"Yes Greg. I know. Ahhhh, ahhhh. Oh Greg. Faster! Harder!

I was now her fuck machine. My hips were pumping into her.

Soon she lost all demureness.

"Fuck me Greg. Fuck me harder. Yes. Yes. I want to be fucked. Fuck me. Fuck me. AHHHHH, AHHHHH, Ah, Ah. Her body was fucking me back. Her hands pulling my hips into her.

"Errrr, ahhhh. Ahhhhh." I was now a beast as I fucked Ann. I had forgot how demure she was earlier. I was giving Ann the fuck of her life as she was panting like my little slut that only cared about the cock inside her.

I couldn't hold out any longer. "Ahhhhh, ahhhh," as I unloaded my hot cum inside her. Now the wet sounds of fucking filled the room.

The sound of me cumming and filling her pussy finally pushed Ann to her loud finish.

"Greg. Yessssss. Oh Yesssss. Fuck me. I can feel your cum. Ahhhhhhh, ah, ah," as her body tensed up and went limp as she had an amazing orgasm.

We lay still joined and breathing heavily. It was one of the most intense orgasms in years for me. I went to move off her tiny body but she said no and pulled me back down on top of her.

Finally I moved off and saw a big ring of wetness on her bed. Ann was amazed when I began lapping her pussy for a short while. We rested in each other's arms for close to an hour and dozed off for a bit. When I woke up Ann was laying on her tummy and seeing the curve of her ass got me hard. I began kissing her shoulder and she stirred and gave me a smile. I kissed my way down her back and began kissing and tonguing her ass and dipped into her crack. Ann didn't move or object so I began rimming her and she began to moan and my tongue worked her ass. As I did this I worked a finger into her pussy and she was enjoying it lustfully.

I pulled her hips up so she was on her knees and traded off between her ass and pussy. Once she was ready I mounted her and she immediately began meeting my thrusts with her pushing into me. This time no words just a silent fuck. She was enjoying it but told me that she can only cum once a night--she also told me to keep going and cum inside her.

I kept up with my fucking and began to get close. My balls were so tight as I held onto her shoulders and pumped my cock into her warm slit.

Finally I decided to pull out. I flipped Ann onto her back and gave her my cock to suck. She allowed me to fuck her mouth. With her mouth so soft and wet I began to feel my orgasm grow. I pulled my cock from her mouth and began stroking my cock inches from her face. Ann knew what was coming. I was going to give her my cum. Ann opened her mouth as I shot my hot load onto her lips, chin and mouth. She swallowed with no hesitation and took my cock inside her mouth to suck and lick it clean.

"I have never done that before. It was naughty but I liked doing it for you Greg. I have never tasted so much cum. Did you like the way I treated your, ah, you?"

"It was amazing Ann. It was great."

"Would you like to stay the night? It would be so nice to fall asleep in your arms and wake up with you."

"I would love to. I need to warn you that I may not be able to control myself if I wake up in the middle of the night or tomorrow morning," I said grinning.

"Really? In the middle of the night too? You have energy. I like that. Greg I need to tell you something. I have not gone on a date in almost two years and longer for sex. I think you could see I had a lot of energy inside me. Yes when I brought you upstairs before dinner I was telling you that I wanted you. I was almost hoping that you would just tear my clothes off and make mad passionate love to me. I could feel myself get wet the second you walked into my house. I was also scared to death but excited too."

"I felt a vibe when you mentioned seeing the rest of the house when you were standing on the first stair and looked at me. When I followed you up the stairs I could not keep my eyes off your sexy butt."

"Really? Haha. Greg you are a naughty boy. And I have always wanted a man that could be sweet when I needed that but also lusted after me. I want so much to be desired, whether it is to hold my hand or throw me on the bed and be my lion and take me. I wouldn't even mind if sometimes all you want to do is have me for your pleasure--just for sex because I know its not realistic to think a man can be romantic all the time, sometimes he just wants his woman. Being desired and even worshipped like a goddess is the greatest thing to me. I know I can be a princess at times but I can be a sexy little princess to the right man.

The way Ann relayed this I could tell she had been in one or two relationships where she did not feel desired. She wanted to be a princess, desired, and taken at times. She had an untapped lust waiting for the right man. She snuggled into me so much it was sweet--any closer and I would have been inside her. We soon fell asleep.

At 6am I woke up with a raging hard-on. I wanted to fuck Ann again but she looked so peaceful and beautiful I was also enjoying just looking at her. I dozed off for a bit but then was wakened by Ann ever so lightly touching my chest. I smiled at her.

"I was wondering when you would wake up. I've been waiting to play for fifteen minutes," Ann said with such a sweet smile.

"Oh really? Well I woke up over an hour ago. I let you sleep because you look like a sexy little angel and I was enjoying the view. Then I dozed off."

Ann got on top of me and we kissed romantically but as soon as I began pulling her ass into me got more aggressive in her kissing. My cock was fully hard and I pushed her off me.

"So what would you like Ann? You choose my tongue or my cock?"

"Both!"

With that I worked my way down her body but spent a while on her breasts. I even worked my cock between them and she pushed them together a little. Her nipples were fully erect as I pumped my cock between her breasts. That was fun but her pussy was waiting and I needed to taste her nectar.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12