A Lovely Saigon Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Greg. I want you inside me now," Ann said panting with lust.

I put my cock at her opening and just looked at her. She knew what to do and aimed me perfectly.

"Wait. Not yet," she said. "I want you to now fully go inside me in one..."

I didn't wait for her to finish as I plunged into Ann's wet and waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," Ann gasped as my cock speared her. This is exactly what she wanted.

I pulled out until just the very tip of my cock was in her and speared her again and did it a few more times. Each time Ann's eyes would open wide, gasp and moaned as my cock penetrated her welcoming wet pussy. Finally I decided to give her a good fuck. We got into an amazing rhythm where I would do 10-12 slow thrusts and then about the same of fast fucking. I could not believe she got wet because the wet sounds coming from her pussy was making my balls load up.

"Greg yes, yes, yes. My god you are my lion. Fuck me master, my lion."

Well hearing that made me begin fucking her harder. Every few seconds I would bury my cock into her.

"Do you like it hard baby? Do you like my white cock?"

"Yes. I do. I have never been fucked hard like this. I do like it. Fuck me. Don't worry about me. Just fuck your princess."

My balls were ready to explode and would pay to keep from cumming but it was no use. I could feel the cum going to my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah," as I shot my hot load into Ann. I pulled out and was going to eat her to reach orgasm but...

"No watch me," she said as she rubbed her pussy with fury. I watched as she did this for a minute. As she was reaching her orgasm I pushed her hand away and licked her just as aggressively until she let out a yell and had a great orgasm.

We went out for breakfast and spent half the day together and had a nice time. Even though I enjoyed her company I was okay with her getting together with a bunch of girlfriends later. As I drove home I wondered why such an attractive and sweet woman was single??? What red flag could be around the corner???

Over the next couple days I soon discovered. Ann asked me what I was doing for Valentine's Day and invited me to a Vietnamese Valentine's Day Function a couple weeks away. I had been to a couple of Vietnamese NYE functions with dates and they fun and huge with over a 1000 people. The women get dressed up and look amazing. I would say out 500+ women, over 350 are hot and ranging in age from 25-60.

I accepted the invitation and Ann was ecstatic and that's when the red flag exposed itself. In the following days Ann texted me endless times with invites to big and medium sized functions, to outings with friends and even to her daughter's birthday. She then sent me a calendar with the event name, where it was located and the dates. There must have been ten events over a 2-month span. My head was spinning. I told her which ones I could make, which were seven of them. At first she was happy that I could make so many of them but then she began pressuring me for the others or if I could trade off one for another bigger event. She pouted when I would not postpone or come back early from a planned vacation for one of them. She then suggested that I must have a girlfriend. I said 7 out of 10 with us just meeting was pretty good I thought.

Ann kept hounding me about the events to the point where I could sense an obsession. She would send me 5+ texts a day modeling what she planned on wearing to certain events. It was getting a little creepy. Once when she knew that I was having dinner with my son she sent me three texts telling me what color lingerie she would be wearing under the dresses. I was at the end of my rope and decided to tell her that it's best she find some other escort for her calendar. I never heard from her and it was over.

You know how the saying goes, "Fall in love fast and you fall out even faster."

12