A Lovely Time in Valley County Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, my... husband... is watching." Jamilah moaned. She wanted Marc to know that her sweet husband was out there.

"Mmm." Marc could see Fadi through the steam. Though he had only met him yesterday, he really liked him. Jamilah's husband was truly polite, almost overly so, but that was something Marc had always appreciated.

"Well... mm... let's give him something to watch." Marc picked up his pace and slammed his manliness into Jamilah hard.

And just in that wonderful moment, Marc nudged against the right spot which sent Jamilah over the edge.

"Ohhhh Marccc!" Jamilah's womanly cry filled the misty room with euphoria. Her orgasm, which already sent ripples of pleasure throughout her body, became even more heavenly since she knew that her sweet husband was watching.

Oh, Jamilah yes... Fadi stroked his meager erection inside his white underpants. The soft fabric of his underpant's crotch had become so damp with precum that his penis could almost be seen through it. Fadi simply loved the feel of the slippery mess.

"Uh uhhh uhhh!" Marc reached around and grabbed Jamilah's huge breasts and pummeled her even harder. His huge black balls absolutely slapped against her sweet pussy. He could feel his thick cock being squeezed by her convulsions. He just knew that he was going to fill her pussy to the brink.

"Ohh, Jamilah." Fadi softly exclaimed his love for his wife and spurted into his underwear. With how damp his underpants already were, his cum dribbled through the now transparent cloth and dripped down onto the floor.

"Uh Uhhhhhhh!" Marc groaned hard and shoved the full length of his fat black cock into Jamilah.

"Uhh! Hhh! uhhh!" One manly groan after the other left the strong black man as he pumped her full of cum.

"Oh yessss! Come inside mee!" Jamilah felt the wonderful warmth of sperm fill her up inside. She loved it. The sheer thought of a sexy black man coming inside of her made her orgasm bloom into another orgasm.

Though a bit delirious from his climax, Fadi attempted to keep his eyes focused on his wife and Marc. He just didn't want to miss a second of such an exhilarating moment.

"Oh uh uhh uhh!" Marc kept emptying his big balls into Jamilah, and with his manly hands still cupping her big tits, he pulled her in closer. When he did, he let go of her huge soft breasts for a moment allowing them to bounce freely to his passionate thrusts.

"Uhh! Uh! Uhh!" Marc groaned. His big egg-shaped balls had been so full of cum that much of it had begun to leak out of her, even with his thick black cock completely stuffed inside her pussy.

"Ohh! ohh! Ohh!" In Marc's masculine arms, Jamilah felt like she was on cloud nine. His huge erupting manhood felt so incredible inside of her, and each time he pushed inside of her and filled her with even more sperm, she had a mini orgasm.

"Ah... Ahh..." Marc felt his climax start to subside and let out a huge breath. Though he could probably fill a shot glass with the amount of cum that still flowed out from the tip of his cock.

"Ahh..." After another heavy exhale, he leaned into Jamilah and kissed her neck. At the same time, he reached up and once more found her tremendous breasts. They felt so soft and incredible in his hands.

"Oh, Marc, you... were amazing." Jamilah put her arms around Marc's neck and leaned back into him. His touch felt so good that she wanted to bare herself and make it even easier for him to feel her up. But more than that, he had utterly worn her out and she needed to lean on him to be able to hold herself up.

"Mm, you were amazing yourself." While fondling her tits, he slid his tongue in between her lips and kissed her.

"Wow." Fadi let out a soft gasp. Jamilah simply looked breathtaking in Marc's arms. He kind of wished that he could listen in on what they were saying to each other. But of course, Fadi knew that it was between his wife and the handsome black man who was fondling her amazing breasts. A sight that he had always found so beautiful and exciting, and he felt so grateful to be in the presence of such a wonderful moment.

Marc lightly grabbed his softening jumbo-sized cock and slid it out from Jamilah's cream-filled pussy. Once the tip popped out, cum flowed out from her gaping love canal and ran down her inner thigh.

"Oh." Jamilah sighed when she felt Marc slide out of her. She already missed his big cock inside of her. But her sigh was quickly replaced by Marc's passionate lips when he turned her around.

"Mmm." Marc gently pressed up against Jamilah and kissed her, half-flattening her soft pillowy breasts against his chiseled chest. Between each of his smooth kisses, he seductively ran the tip of his tongue against her upper lip.

"I wish I could stay longer..." He kissed her again while running his hand down her hip and butt.

"But I have a flight to Lyon in a couple of hours." Marc reluctantly had to be on his way soon. But before that, he leaned back and took in Jamilah's naked beauty once more. He certainly wouldn't have minded bedding her again.

"Oh." Jamilah sighed again when she heard that he had to leave.

"Will I see you again?" Jamilah had only met the sexy black man yesterday when she and Fadi had been out on town. Fadi had gone over to a street vendor to get them something to drink when Marc had come over to her and introduced himself. His confidence when he told her how beautiful she was had been so attractive and his French accent so alluring that Jamilah had felt rather weak at the knees. So much so that they had ended up on a nearby bench, making out, with March sliding his hand up under her top to feel her big naturals.

While on the bench, Jamilah had spotted her loving husband watching them, which had made her so happy. Even more so when she noticed that he had three cups instead of two. Fadi must have seen her talking to Marc, and being the considerate man that he was, had gone back and gotten Marc something to drink as well. Fadi had also been the one who had invited Marc to their home.

"I hope so." Marc leaned in and gave Jamilah another kiss.

"Well..." Jamilah yearningly returned his kiss. "Let me at least wash you up before you go." She wanted to do more for him after he had given her such a wonderful morning.

"I think I have time for that." Marc smiled, turned around, and took a step under the warm pouring water.

Eager for a chance to please him some more, Jamilah took the bottle of shower soap and splashed some on her hands.

"Mmm." Jamilah softly gasped when she put her soapy hands on Marc's back. His back felt so strong and masculine to the touch, that she was overcome by a desire to worship him. Tenderly she leaned in and pressed her ample breasts against his back.

"Mmm." Jamilah slid her soapy breasts up and down his back. While at the same time, she reached around and washed his chest and abdomen with her feminine hands. Inch by inch she slid her fingers down toward his crotch. She wanted to feel his manhood one last time. To feel how big and strong he was.

"You know..." Marc turned around, feeling her amazing bosom slide across his body.

"If you keep on going like that, I might just miss my flight." Marc felt his cock stiffening. If only the meeting in Lyon hadn't depended on him being there, he would have booked another flight in a second.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Jamilah smiled teasingly.

"I bet." Marc returned her smile and gave her another kiss. He had certainly appreciated the way she had washed his back. But alas he had a plane to catch.

So after a couple more kisses, they turned off the shower and slid open the fogged-up glass door, where Fadi waited a bit awkwardly.

"Morning, honey." Jamilah gave her sweet husband a sensuous look while leaning up against Marc's arm, softly mushing her breasts against him. She wanted to tease Fadi a little, and she knew that this was something that always drove him crazy.

"H.. hi." Fadi gasped a small hello. Once again he was dumbfounded by how sexy his wife was alongside a handsome black man.

"Oh, 'ello Fadi." Marc's friendly greeting made his french accent come through a bit more.

"Oh, good morning, Mr. Leroux, uhm..." Fadi found himself without words when he happened to glance down at Marc's sizable black cock nudging against Jamilah's smooth thigh.

Wow... Fadi thought back to that joyous moment last night when he watched Jamilah take that huge thing into her mouth. She looked so gorgeous sucking Marc's thick black cock.

Marc smiled at Fadi's goofy glances. It was something he was quite used to and rather appreciated. "Could you hand me the towel? And you can call me Marc."

"Oh, sorry, oh yes." It took a second for Fadi to snap out of his wondrous thoughts and to realize what Marc had asked for.

Jamilah giggled lovingly when she glanced down at her husband's underwear and noticed that she could see his cute penis through the white fabric. With that, she knew that Fadi had come while watching her in the shower with Marc.

Fadi went over to the towels that all hung on separate hooks that were all labeled with African symbols. The symbol above the towel he grabbed for Marc translated into; Powerful African Man, while the emblem above Jamilah's towel read; Woman who desires black men. The symbol above Fadi's own towel loosely translated into; meager man. Though Fadi had come up with his own translation that he liked a bit better; meager manhood.

"Here you go, Mr. Ler... I mean, Marc." Fadi politely handed Marc a towel from his company's luxury brand of Turkish cotton towels that they imported from Istanbul.

Fadi also handed Jamilah her own towel along with a soft smile.

"Thank you." Marc took the fluffy towel and began to dry off his muscle-bound physique. Though the fact that he was in a bit of a hurry, didn't stop him from enjoying Jamilah's naked beauty as she dried herself off as well.

"Oh, and I've made some breakfast for the two of you. Which is why I came up. But I didn't want to disturb the two of you... in the shower." Fadi's eyes drifted over to Jamilah who had bent over to dry off her silky black hair. Her full and heavy breasts hung down in such a fantastical manner that for a moment he was simply mesmerized by them.

Jamilah smiled to herself. She could feel their eyes on her. A sensation that made her feel so desired and one that became even more apparent after she tied her towel around her hair and stood up. Her sweet husband glanced away in his own shy way, which she found so cute. Marc on the other hand looked her in her eyes with such confidence that made her so aroused for him.

"Thank you, Fadi. I am a bit hungry." Marc finished drying himself off.

"Here, let me take care of that one for you." Jamilah took a longing step toward Marc when she saw him looking around for a place to hang his wet towel. Standing so close to him, she instinctively glanced down at his girthy manhood which had already begun to grow, partially standing out. What she wouldn't give to put her lips around it, to feel it in her mouth once more.

"Thank you." Catching her glimpse, Marc leaned in and gave her a kiss while he handed her his towel.

Fadi felt a twitch in his underwear when he watched his busty wife receive a kiss from the handsome black man. It was something he had always found so riveting, something that had always made him warm inside.

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Suddenly a song from a phone began to play from the bedroom. A mixture of French hip hop and Afrobeat.

"That's me. I have to get that." Marc gave Jamilah another kiss and walked past Fadi, who politely moved out of the way.

Jamilah sighed when she watched Marc's nude behind. Even from behind the sexy black man filled her with lust.

"Allo', Louis." Marc picked up his phone from the night table next to the bed. He could tell from the picture on the display that it was his friend and colleague, Louis.

"Allo', Marc. How has the trip to the US been?" Louis sat by the kitchen island and watched his wife Adrienne cook dinner.

"Oh, it's been..." Marc glanced through the door opening to the bathroom at Jamilah.

"Amazing." Marc exchanged a smile with Jamilah.

"I can imagine." Louis chuckled and imagined the women his friend must have been with. And with that exciting thought in mind, he glanced over at Adrienne and recalled the last time Marc had been over and spent the evening in bed with her. It had been such a terrific evening.

Louis smiled to himself and felt his penis stiffen in his pants when he relived the moment when Marc had asked him to come over to the bed and part Adrienne's firm butt cheeks for him. To watch him push his thick black cock into her tight butthole had been such a beautiful pleasure. Even more so since he knew how much Adrienne loved to be taken in her amazing ass.

In the shower room, Jamilah reached for her bathrobe, though she had intended to leave it partly open since she wanted Marc to be able to see her naked body. After she put it on, she looked over at her sweet husband.

"I was hoping that you would come up and watch while I was in the shower with Marc." It had always brought her so much joy to be able to look over and see Fadi watching her whenever she was with a black man.

"You looked so beautiful with him." Fadi's honesty was only matched by the warmth he felt for Jamilah. Barely could he keep his eyes off of her in her bathrobe. The way her robe partially hid her breasts, made him want to see them even more, but what really drew his attention was her sweet pussy that he could clearly see. Fadi visibly ran the tip of his tongue along his lips, such was his desire to tongue her after she had been with Marc, and he had pulled his big ebony cock out of her.

"And you looked so cute out there with your hand in your underwear." Jamilah leaned in and gave her husband a tender kiss on his cheek. She loved how romantic he was.

In the bedroom, Marc laughed at his friend's joke.

"In that case, you should believe everything they say."

"Yeah, I really should." Louis chuckled as well.

"Well, I won't bother you any longer, I just thought I would call and see if you needed a ride from the airport tomorrow?"

"That'd be great Louis, I appreciate it." Marc glanced in at Jamilah and saw her in her robe. She had left it open, the sides going down by her large breasts, hiding her nipples but showing an incredible cleavage.

Mm mm... Marc's cock grew harder in a downward bent angle while he once more took in Jamilah's beauty.

"Wow." Jamilah let out a sweet gasp when she saw Marc looking at her. He was so sexy. Her desire to go down on her knees and worship his big black cock had only grown.

Fadi felt his heartbeat even faster when he heard his wife's light moan. Following her lustful gaze into the bedroom, he sure couldn't blame her for her heave when he was met by Marc's impressive physique. But more than that, Fadi felt that the handsome black man that had graced their home deserved to see Jamilah in all of her nude beauty.

So in his own timid manner, Fadi moved up behind his wife and gently slid her robe past her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor.

"Oh." When her robe fell to the floor and she stood there fully nude in front of Marc, Jamilah was once more struck by how sweet and thoughtful her husband was. She really wasn't sure why she had put her robe on in the first place, since her greatest longing was to be naked in front of black men.

Mmm... Marc felt his cock become fully engorged when he was greeted with Jamilah's nude body. At that moment, he knew that he wouldn't be able to last to the airport without her draining his big balls.

"I have to go, Louis, au revoir." Marc ended the call in as polite of a manner as he could and put it down on the night table. After that, he motioned Jamilah to come over to him.

"Thank you," Jamilah whispered to her husband who had made this happen. She felt so grateful to be married to such a loving and proper man.

Fadi's heart really began to pump as he watched his beautiful wife make her way over to Marc. His soft penis had again stiffened in his damp underwear.

Jamilah's pulse raced when she got over to Marc. She could tell by his wandering eyes that he wanted to enjoy her naked body. So she stood there quietly, longing for his touch.

With a hunger for the beautiful woman in front of him, Marc grabbed her butt cheeks with his strong hands and pulled her in close. His lips pressed against hers while her large breasts mashed into his chest.

"Mm." Jamilah returned Marc's kiss with an even greater amount of passion. She was so hot for him. She could feel his big cock pressing against her leg. She wanted it.

Oh wow... Fadi had his breath taken away by the alluring sight ahead of him. Seeing his gorgeous and naked wife embrace and kiss the handsome black man again left him without words. The heavy amount of precum leaking out of his penis had to do the speaking for him.

"May I worship your big manhood." After several heavy tongue kisses, Jamilah found herself looking up into Marc's captivating eyes.

"You certainly may." Marc breathed heavily already.

"Thank you." Jamilah looked up at him while she lowered herself down onto her knees, all the while running her ample and immensely soft breasts down against his body.

Oh god... So big... so beautiful... Jamilah let out another soft moan when she came face to face with Marc's ebony cock.

"Mghmm." She hurried to put her lips around his big cockhead. The urge to feel it in her mouth, to suck it was simply too great for her to take it slow.

"Mmm, I love sucking your black cock." Jamilah spurted out before quickly returning to her luscious task.

Mmm... It feels so good in my mouth... it feels so gooddd... With only his stiff erection in her mouth, and without a single finger between her legs, Jamilah orgasmed.

"Ohh." Marc gently held the back of Jamilah's head and moved his hips back and forth, slowly sliding his cock between her sweet slips. In his bliss, he glanced over and saw Jamilah's husband, and noticed that he had remained by the doorway to the bathroom. Which didn't surprise him considering how proper of a man Fadi was. And seeing the dreamy look in his eyes, Marc could tell that Fadi was completely enthralled by what he was seeing. Though it occurred to Marc that he probably couldn't see very well since the back of his wife's head was facing him.

"Fadi." Marc got Fadi's attention and motioned him over to a spot next to him and Jamilah.

Oh... Fadi's eyes widened when he heard Marc's voice. He felt such gratitude toward the handsome black man as he slowly, but politely made his way over. He was so eager to see his wife sucking Marc's big cock that he even leaned forward a bit on his way over.

"Wow." Fadi gasped when he finally saw Jamilah with that thick black cock in her mouth. She looked so radiant as she pleasured him.

While massaging Marc's heavy balls and blowing his big cock, Jamilah caught a pleasing sight in the corner of her eye. Her husband. A sensation of joy came over her knowing that Fadi now had a clear view of her sucking Marc's incredible erection.

"She's... so beautiful," Fadi said softly without even realizing it. That's how much he loved Jamilah.

"She certainly... is... and... mm... she's about to... mmm... get even more... lovelyy!" Marc groaned as his big balls twitched and he erupted into her mouth, spraying her with cum.

Jamilah's eyes flew open when she felt the warm sperm splash against her tongue and the back of her mouth.

"Uhhh! hhh! uhh! Uhhh!" Marc grabbed his throbbing cock and held the tip just outside Jamilah's open mouth. Cum absolutely spewed out, landing on her tongue before flowing down and pooling under her tongue.

"Ohhh, Jamilahhh!" Fadi let out a timid moan and spurted into his underwear once more. Since not a lot of time had passed since he came before, his climax only resulted in droplets of cum flowing from his penis.