A Lovely Time in Valley County Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm... more....mmmm... Jamilah loved the feeling of warm cum in her mouth. Even its potent aroma filled her with lust. She wanted all of it, but with her mouth filling up, she knew that she had to swallow.

"Mghmm." Jamilah closed her mouth and joyfully swallowed Marc's wonderful sperm. At the same time, her lips and face were splashed with even more cum.

Mmmm... She closed her eyes to savor the moment even more. It made her feel so womanly to be on her knees in front of a sexy black man, and have him come all over her. And with her sweet husband watching her, Jamilah couldn't ask for anything more.

Wow... so much cum... Fadi panted. His eyes were fixated on the ropes of cum that landed on Jamilah's beautiful face and dripped down onto her bosom. Somehow it made her look even more amazing.

Slowly Jamilah opened her eyes and looked up at Marc who towered over her. She could feel his wet sperm on her lips and hurried to stick her tongue out in the hopes for more.

"Uhh! Uhhhh! Uhhh!" Marc jerked his huge erection a few more times, exhaling heavily with each stroke. The intense eruption had begun to taper off, and after another deep exhale, he let the tip rest on Jamilah's tongue.

"Mmm." Jamilah tenderly wrapped all of her ten fingers around Marc's girth and slowly began to stroke his shaft. With each gentle stroke, delicious and slimy cum flowed out from his pee slit onto her tongue.

Once more she saw her husband in the corner of her eye. With that sweet and goofy look on his face and the breaths he took, she could tell that he had spurted in his underwear yet again. What's more, in his eyes, she could see the love he had for her. A love that she too had for him, and with that love, she wanted to further share this romantic moment with him.

"Mm, may I kiss my husband?" Without swallowing his cum, Jamilah looked up at the sexy man standing over her.

Oh wow... The excitement and warmth inside Fadi rose, even more, when he heard his loving wife ask Marc.

After letting out another breath, Marc looked down at the beautiful woman who had just drained his balls, and up at her polite husband, and gave them both a generous nod.

Elation filled Jamilah and she wanted to thank Marc for being so giving, but since it had been a bit tricky to ask before, she instead gave him a grateful glance and stood up. She didn't want to risk spilling any of his savory sperm.

Oh, Jamilah... Fadi found himself speechless when Jamilah turned to face him. She looked so beautiful with wads of cum on her face and breasts. And that sweet look she gave him, filled his heart with love. At that moment, Fadi felt that he certainly must have done something right in this life to be married to such a goddess.

"Mmm." Jamilah leaned into her husband, putting her arms around him and gently pressing her large soft breasts into his chest while she slid her tongue in between his lips.

"Mmm." If his underwear hadn't already been soaked with cum, Fadi knew that he would have spurted the moment his wife kissed him and he tasted the slimy cum on her tongue.

Oh, Habibi... Jamilah passionately swirled her tongue around her husband's, and through Marc's tasty sperm. She loved kissing Fadi like this. She always felt such a deep and loving connection with him whenever they shared a black man's cum like this.

Oh, Jamilah... Fadi kissed his wife's sugary lips and slid his tongue against her creamy tongue. The taste of sperm mixed with her sweet saliva was truly an overwhelming sensation. It filled his mind with such desire for Jamilah and an even greater thankfulness to the handsome black man.

"Mmm." Jamilah tenderly broke their kiss and leaned back. A string of cum formed between her lips and her husband's when she did.

"Thank you for letting me share this moment with Fadi, Marc." Jamilah glanced over at the sexy man. She hadn't been able to thank him before and wanted to make sure that she did.

Fadi too wanted to thank Marc and hurried to swallow the cum Jamilah had shared with him.

"Mmm." He took a second to enjoy the feeling.

"Mhm, yes, thank you, Mr. Leroux." Fadi panted while he politely looked over at Marc. He knew that he could call him by his first name, but at the moment, Fadi felt that the proper thing was to call him by his surname.

"You're very much welcome." Marc appreciated the gesture and with a gentle smile, he gave them both a nod.

"Uhm, I know you're in a hurry, but do you think that maybe I could thank you properly? Jamilah hoped that she would be able to.

"I think we have time for that." Marc did glance over at the time, but he couldn't say no to such a beautiful woman.

"Thank you." A happy and excited Jamilah sat down in front of Marc's crotch. His beautiful ebony cock still looked so hefty and powerful even though he had just climaxed.

"Mmm." Jamilah leaned to the side and kissed his right ball and then his left. She kind of wished that she would have spent more time worshiping his big balls when she had the chance. After her gentle kisses, she leaned back and tenderly kissed each side of his bulbous cockhead and finally a sweet kiss on the tip.

"Thank you." Jamilah longingly looked up at the sexy black man.

While lovingly looking on, Fadi let out a sigh. What a morning it had been.

To be continued...