"A Lover, Sister, Friend, Twin"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling it in my quads as bouncing on Melody's hard slick pole. Up and down, faster and faster, moaning, screaming, wonderful riding that sweet cock. Our moans, screams, mixing in sounds of sweet delight.

Shaking the bed, headboard banging the wall, collapsing in a wonderful orgasm. A great morning workout what a great ride. Kissing Melody's sweet lips before rolling off her spent.

She moved down between my legs, licking up her cream pie, cleaning my insides. Melody licked and sucked my wet pussy full of her cum like she was starving. My toes curling into the sheets on the bed Her long red hair glistening in the morning sun.

I was bucking again, pleasure, electric, tingling, as Melody curled that long tongue inside me. Grabbing her head screaming and panting sweet orgasm building.

"Oh My," I exclaimed "Melody."

I'm Cheryle a twenty-nine years old, bisexual female, five foot two, a hundred and three pounds, dazzling blue eyes with delicate nipples, small cute feet, a tight ass, with long red hair with nicely trimmed pubes to match. I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney but here in the bedroom I'm Melody's slut. Ready to perform for her pleasure only wanting to please her with my sex show. This is my new favorite activity, Melody watching me perform, laying on my king size bed, legs spread, exploring my body, writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore through my neatly trimmed red pubes and disappear inside my sweet wet pussy. My juices flowing, her eyes transfixed on me, waves of pleasure crashing over me, my lover, friend and sister.

I put on some music(Bod Dylan), dimmed the lights, I strip for her with a sexy dance to 'tangled up in blue' and laid on my king size bed, Melody starring at my naked body my sex exposed. Just enough light to set the mood, a intimate, romantic feeling. My hands find my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of mt breast to my mouth I tease it with my long tongue flicking it over my hard nipple. Taking my time letting her enjoy the show as I let my hand slide down slowly over my stomach through my red pubes to my waiting wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my wet pussy lips. Inserting one, then two fingers, inside me slowly, moving, in then out, my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my swollen clit rubbing it gently the whole time Melody watching the scene play out. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view she has of my sexy body. My juices trickling down my ass crack sends shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing Melody. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself while performing for her. Looking at that read headed slut in the corner watching her stroking her beautiful cock.

Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging deep inside me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my juices on my tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, with my black princess butt plug, gently, poking it inside my tight little asshole. Opening my ass swallows the butt plug sheer sensations and pleasure encompassing me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth surprises me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to Melody's voyeuristic desires. The idea of submitting giving my self completely over, serving only to her desire, performing at her pleasure as she strokes her cute little cock.

"You dirty red headed slut!" Her voice full of lust.

"I'm yours!" I squeal, "take me, make me cum for you, watch me perform."

My fingers wet & clean I glide my hand down over my body lingering on my breast, pinching my nipple, fingers wet from my mouth, butt plug in my ass. Lower over my flat stomach stopping briefly in my pubes. So soft between my fingers I love my cute little red bush. Touching my my pussy lips gently, rubbing, enjoying the feel, performing for Melody. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep, thrusting finger banging my self.

Melody squeezing her hairless balls with one hand stroking her cock with the other. Raising my legs cute little toes pointing at the ceiling, tingling all over, Melody walks closer her beautiful cock above my eyes, a beautiful view.

"Ready to cum for you, baby!" I shout, in between moans and squeals.

,

"Please watch your little slut as a shattering orgasm shakes my body, my cute little toes curl, screams and moans escaping my lips," I beg.

So close, can't wait any longer, I need it. So wet, fingers diving deep. driven me to the brink, ass is so full, all my control is gone.

"I'm yours, Melody please, please, please!" Whimpering for permission, "let me have my orgasm I want to cum for you. I'm your dirty little slut, performing, ready to explode!" I screamed.

"Oh my GOD!" I yelled in uncontrollable Pleasure.

Melody's cock twitches and erupts her hot white goo squirting all over my face. Bucking wildly in the throes of a powerful orgasm, my face covered in cum, my wet pussy juices making a mess of the satin sheets.

Melody climbs in bed next to me licking her cum off my face before kissing me and sharing her prize. Melody my lover, friend and sister, cuddling together, wonderful, tender moments shared. Drifting off to sleep safe and warm in her arms dreaming about what tomorrow might bring.

I negotiated a large settlement in Melody's case which pleased her and the partners at my law firm very much. She was flying in to sign some papers and pick up a large check. I hadn't seen her in months and had started dating a young lawyer, Rick a tall, blonde haired, hazel eyed hunk of a man. I wanted them to meet but he is conservative and I was not sure how he react to my friend, lover and sister, a porn star with a cute dick.

I sent a car to O'Hare to pick her up and left my key with the doorman so she could drop her things at my place and freshen up before the meeting. Melody entered the conference room in a tight black dress and matching heels, her long red hair pulled back, she looked gorgeous as always. Cordial handshakes and salutations all around before she signed the settlement papers and received a large check.

Her business complete I walked Melody out giving her a quick hug and the key to my apartment. Giving her a soft hug and a kiss.

"I'll be home a little after five," I said with a sly smile has I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

I opened my apartment door to find Melody sitting naked on the couch playing her guitar. Such a beautiful woman I was flattered people thought we looked alike, like looking in a mirror, desire filling my heart. I took of my cloths and grabbed my old guitar to join her.

Sitting on the couch facing each other, legs intertwined, strumming those old guitars. Her beautiful feet rubbing my smooth bare legs, my lover, my friend, sister and twin, her cute little toes painted bright red, my juices flowing. lust and desire. Her cute little toes found my mouth, licking and sucking each one with my long tongue and warm mouth. The other half of me she knows were I'm going, she follows my lead, hitting all the right notes. Starring at Melody's beautiful body, her small breast, hard nipples, her smooth waxed legs, her beautiful red triangle, her small dick, her small cute feet and bright red toes. I watched her moan as I sucked her sweet toes, filled with desire that will not be denied.

The scene had played out many times before, I figured she had her black princess butt plug in, she love that butt plug so much. I so wished I had a cock like hers so I could fuck her ass giving her the pleasure I felt when she fucked my ass. We had tried a strap on a few times but I wanted to give her the real thing. That's when I came up with my plan, setting down my guitar, I lowered my mouth, licking her hairless balls with my long tongue so soft and smooth.

Stroking her penis, feeling it grow, moans escaping Melody's beautiful lips. Taking the head of her cock in my warm mouth, stroking the shaft, while putting my plan together in my head, as I worked her cock. I loved her small penis, slurping and sucking, her red pubes tickled my nose. Her cock twitched and pulsed her hot sweet cum in my mouth. I lingered there getting every last drop, before climbing up to kiss her beautiful lips, sharing her gift.

Executing my Plan:

I opened the door to Rick looking up into eyes with my baby blues I raised on my tippy toes kissing him passionately.

"Where that come from?" He questioned with a chuckle.

"I've missed you baby!" I said taking his strong hand and leading him to the bedroom. Where Melody was hiding in the bathroom waiting to execute my plan. Stripping off our cloths Rick and I climbed in my king size bed. Embracing and kissing, my long tongue in his mouth, his hand on my breast, my cute little feet rubbing his leg. Stroking his seven inch penis, feeling his arousal grow, all part of my plan.

"I want to give you my tight little ass tonight," I whisper seductively in Rick's ear. His cock jumped in my hand, we had never shared anal sex before, but could tell he was excited by his reaction. I started sucking his prick, slobbering on his knob, getting it good and wet.

"I have to get the Astroglide from the bathroom, honey," I said before scurrying to the bathroom, where Melody waited for the big switch, we hugged before she returned in my place. Laying on her stomach next to Rick, Melody lubed her asshole. lubing Rick's cock with the other hand. Melody positioned herself on her knees, ass up, face in the pillow, Rick climbed in behind her, poking the head of his penis in her asshole. Me watching the scene play out from the bathroom.

Slowly entering Melody inch by inch, her sounds of pleasure filling the room, my own hand rubbing my clit. Faster, faster, pounding her ass, Melody squealing in delight, moving to meet Rick's thrust. The dim light coming in through the window giving me a perfect view. I could see Melody stroking her penis, my fingers rubbing my clit, I decided to reveal my plan.

I walked from the bathroom as Rick grunted filling her bowels with cum. Kissing his confused lips has Melody screamed in delight shooting her load.

"Honey this is my friend, lover, sister Melody, I thought this would be a nice way for you to meet," I uttered with a shy smile.

Climbing in bed with them I took his cock fresh from her ass in my mouth. Tasting her ass on his cock, he stroked my long red hair, Melody joined me and we shared his cock. Rick living a dream to redhead sluts sucking his seven inch dick.

We spent the night exploring each others bodies, Rick pounding my pussy doggy style, While Melody fucked my mouth, was a great experience. Rick confided this had always been one of his fantasies, the three of cuddling, before drifting off to sweet slumber in each others arms.

In the morning I woke to Melody's moans, opening my sleepy eyes to see Rick sucking her dick, working it like a true slut, he seemed to be loving it. Bobbing up and down enthusiastically, his hand squeezing Melody's smooth balls, her hands holding his head.

A wonderful morning surprise, I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear, pinching her nipple with my thumb and fore finger. Melody's moans were louder, Rick pace was faster, up and down Melody's hard cock. The morning sun peeking through the curtains put Rick in the spotlight.

His hand working the shaft with his mouth, he was giving her one hell of a blow job, my eyes transfixed on the beautiful show. Melody grunted pushing his head down, filling his mouth with her sweet cum, he swallowed it all like a real pro. When he finally released her cock from his mouth, I stroked his face, kissing him sharing Melody's cum.

After Rick left after making plans to hook up with us for later Melody and I laid on the couch We chatting for hours, laughing, giggling, drinking wine. Her legs had stretch out her gorgeous feet finding my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet. prodded each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft toes, popping them lightly. Sucking each toe in my mouth working my long tongue around them. Her moans telling me I was on the right track.

I was loving every minute of servicing her lovely feet, reading my mind, she removed her top freeing her beautiful small breast. My hands sliding inside her panties, pushing them down, exposing her cock. I needed to taste that cute little cock, I crawled between her legs, licking my way up, flicking the head with my long tongue. She manage to free her legs from her panties wrapping them around my head, pushing me down, fucking my face, my tongue exploring her hard cock. Her smooth balls felt wonderful, her cock fit perfectly in my mouth, her moans growing louder.

Her hands in my long red hair, her pleasure flowing through me, my tongue straining, Melody's cum dripping down my chin. Her body shaking in delight, I lingered there, savoring the taste, finally crawling up her body slowly, finding her lips we kiss her fervently.

The next night at the Landmark's Century Centre Cinema sitting in the back of the dark theater making out. My hand down Melody's pants stroking her penis with my fist, her fingers deep inside my wet pussy. Lust, desire, public sex we loved pushing each others limits.

Going down on her right there in the crowded theater licking and sucking her hard cock, swirling my long tongue up and down it. Melody's small cock fit perfectly in my warm mouth, teasing her, pleasing her, hungerly waiting for my sweet, salty, gift.

Laying her head back in the stadium seats, hand on my head, bobbing that beautiful knob. Her cum filling my mouth, has she grunted and moaned, holding it there. Kissing her lips opening to share the gift as we always did.

On to the Lakeshore Tavern for my set, music is my drug, my aphrodisiac, life and love go on, let the music play. Melody sat in on my set that night I love making beautiful music with her in the bedroom, a bathroom, a theater or the stage. A table of ladies sent us shots so after our set we sat with them talking.

"Are you sisters?" asked Annette, a dirty blonde with a hot little body, my eyes roamed over it freely, Perky breast, flat stomach exposed, her smooth legs, to her cute little feet and pink painted toes.

"You ever made love to sisters," I whispered in her ear. Letting my hot breath tickle her ear.

She blushed and smiled, taking her soft hand in mine, grabbing Melody's hand with my other. Through the bar to the crowded bathroom we stood there holding hands waiting on a stall. Finally our turn came and the three of piled in shutting and locking the door.

I took Annette's face in my hands kissing her, lips parting, tongues dancing. Melody working her breast from behind, lifting up her half shirt, unclipping her bra, freeing her large breast. I sucked on her ample breast and beautiful nipples, Melody unzipping her skirt and it fell to the floor. Annette standing there in only her black thong.

I was on my knees in flash, kneeling on the dirty bathroom floor, worshiping her gorgeous body. Licking her smooth thighs, feeling her tremble, pulling her thong down, burying my nose in cutest heart shape pubes. My long tongue licking her sweet pussy.

Feeling Melody behind Annette licking that cute ass, what a dirty slut, Annette moaning in delight. My long tongue swirling inside her cunt, her hands gripping my head, She stroked my long red hair and I looked up into her beautiful eyes, her face distorted in pleasure.

Lapping Annette's sweet pussy with a wild eagerness, sucking on her clit now and then, "Oh, Cheryle!" she exclaimed.

Her orgasm came without warning, Annette's legs shaking, squealing and screaming in delight. She squirted her juices in my mouth and all over my face, I so love a squirter, feeling amazing I lingered there.

Melody stood bending Annette over the toilet entering her soaking wet pussy from behind. I watched as Melody pounded Annette's pussy, Annette moving to meet Melody's thrust, what a beautiful view from here on my knees. Grunts and moans filled the air, their pace increasing, Melody's cute penis stretching Annette's tight little asshole.

screams, squeals of delight, orgasms hitting them both, Annette bucking wildly. Melody's hot cum filling her bowels, all playing out from my close up view. Panting try to catch their breath, Melody's penis still deep in her ass.

I stood kissing Annette, stroking her face, she look extremely satisfied. Finally we helped Annette find her cloths and get dressed. We had lost one of her flip flops in the medley somewhere.

We open the bathroom stall door to screams and applause, called to the spotlight again, curse of the performer. We hurried out of the bar into the cold night, the three of us holding hands, we walked to the Belmont Station to catch the L.

Taking seats in the last car the three of us snuggling together on the bench seat. Sitting between Annette and Melody, kissing one then the other, their hands and fingers roamed my hot body. Before long my cloths were gone, sitting naked on the train, as two beautiful ladies explored my hot little body. Melody's mouth on my breast licking and sucking, Annette's fingers banging my wet cunt, nibbling my neck.

Sensory overload, hands, fingers, mouths worshiping my hot little body. The vibration of the train moving down the tracks, to much, I almost passed out, my orgasm crashing over me like a thousand waves. Has the shaking seemed like it would never stop, the train pulling in at our stop.

They grabbed my cloths and exited the train, I dressed quickly on the platform, down the long stairs. We ran thru the dark city streets, holding hands, to my apartment building, thru the deserted lobby, up the elevator, kissing all the way up, into my dark apartment, on to the bedroom, collapsing in a heap on my king size bed.

Arms, legs, hands, feet, bodies intertwined, exploring with fingers and tongues. The city lights shinning in the window, I sucked each one of those cute pink toes, working my up. Annette's smooth waxed calves, her sweet thighs, finding my home mouth on her love box.

Annette and Melody kissing, Annette stroking her cute little cock, Melody pinching her breast. I craved her orgasm, please squirt on me again, a magical night with my lover, best friend, sister, twin and soon to be wife. I love them both very much they fulfill my every need. The other half of me my loving wife Annette & my twin sister with a cute little cock my sweet Melody they complete me.

Hawaii six months later:

The gorgeous 360-degree views from the viewing deck were breathtaking and not just because we were out of breath from climbing all those stairs, but because of the panoramic views of Waikiki to Waianae, the vast Pacific Ocean seemed never ending, the Ko'olau Mountains, the eastern view reaching out to the Koko Head Crater.

In that beautiful place I took Annette too, sharing a tender moment, I asked her the question I brought her to Hawaii for and without hesitation she said yes. Embracing in endless love on top or the world of course consummation would have to wait till after the long hike back down Diamond head.

Finally back at our hotel room, her naked body glistening with her sweet sweat, we climbed into the shower together. Soaping and washing our tight little bodies, Annette dropped to her knees, the hot water tingling on my back. I starred down at her on her knees, her sweet butterfly tattoo, het wet blonde hair, God she is gorgeous.