"A Lover, Sister, Friend, Twin"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long tongue exploring my wet cunt, pleasure encompassing me, the sights and views of a spectacular day with the woman I would soon marry. Annette giving me the gift of another shattering orgasm, my knees weak, screaming with sounds of delight. Body shaking, wet toes curling, tingling with waves of pleasure.

Dressed in white sundresses, walking barefoot, hand in hand, through the sanding beach. Approaching the minister standing under a white canopy, sunsetting into the ocean, flowered lays around our necks. Reaching the alter we joined hands staring in each others eyes. The crowd there chanting "Oli Aloha," a chant meant to prepare the space for blessings and to welcome the happy couple and their guests.

The minister said these words, "This is the sight for which you have longed. Now that you have come, Love has come with the two of you. There was a seeking of a loved one, now she is found a mate is found. Someone with whom to share the joys and sorrows and the warmth of your love. Love has made a plea that you are to become united here in Hawaii. Hawaii is a perch, a perch in the Heavens. You two are now to become one for the day is here at last: You are to be wed."

I gave my vows to Annette "`A`ohe loa i ka hana a ke aloha, Ua ola loko i ke aloha. He kehau ho`oma`ema`e keAloha Aku No, Aloha Mai No" (Distance is ignored by love, Love is like a cleansing dew, I give my love to you, you give your love to me.)

slipping a Tiffaney's white gold wedding ring on her finger.

Tears in Annette's eyes, kissing my beautiful bride, my hands on her soft face. Running into the ocean holding hands, pulling off our white sundresses, baptized naked in the warm Pacific Ocean, wife and wife, emotionally monogamous, sexually adventurous.

Life's secrets revealed with tales of lesbian love....

Join us on our journey of discovery....

Thank you for reading my story I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did reliving it......

Love, Cheryle XOXO