A Lover's Mercy

Story Info
Eve and her friends meet a terrible fate.
2.4k words
4.22
4.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers

Note from the author:

My friends! It has been forever! I appreciate all of my fans and I hope that you all enjoy this story! As always, please let me know what you think and I hope you'll stick through this journey again. Enjoy!

~Queenie_D

*

I can't believe that I allowed them to talk me into this, Eve thought to herself as she stepped into the warm jet stream of the shower. She contemplated different ways to tell the girls that she couldn't make it, but knew that all of them would be in vain. She'd promised Livy that she'd go out with her and a few of the other girls from work for Livy's birthday and at this point, it was too late to back out. She had had a busy day at work today. Hell, actually, all of them had had a rough day. Being one of the most expensive restaurants in town meant that there'd be days like this.

She tried to get her mind off work and scrubbed at the various pen mark stains on her hands hoping like hell that they'd somehow wash away. She used some lavender scented body wash to hopefully help herself calm down a little more. Once she was happy with the cleanliness of her body, she began working on washing and rinsing her long chestnut hair. After she had finished, she let out a long sigh and stood in the water a while longer. She turned up the water until it scalded her alabaster skin some. The heat soothed the aches she felt and the tension that was coursing through her. She wasn't sure why Livy had decided on going to Club Royale tonight, but she dreaded the thought of going there.

Sighing again, she shut off the water and stepped out into the cool bathroom. She shuddered as the cold air washed over her and felt her nipples harden from it. She grabbed a soft towel from the towel warmer and quickly wrapped herself up in it. She wiped the condensation from the mirror and starred at her blue eyed reflection. She quickly grabbed up her brush and started blow drying her hair. Once she was satisfied with it, she put both objects down and walked out her bathroom into her room. The plush grey carpet felt welcoming on her bare feet as she stepped off the tile bathroom floor. She rushed over to her closet and rifled through her clothes before deciding on a silky blue strapless dress and some black knee-high boots. She set the clothes on her bed and finished drying off the rest of her body. She spent a little too much time on her nipples and felt herself become slick from the friction. It'd been quite a while since she'd been with anyone, but finding a one-night stand was not on her list of things to do tonight. She tossed the towel into a corner and walked up to her vanity and admired her slender figure before opening one of the drawers and grabbing a pair of black panties. She slipped them on and put on some makeup. Satisfied with the way her face looked, she went back to her bed and put on her outfit.

"Eve, are you ready yet?" She turned towards her bedroom door to see Livy standing there with her hands on her hips. They'd been friends and roommates for about 3 years now. Livy was wearing a red halter type dress with some silver heels. She had curled her blonde shoulder length hair and went with red lips and dark eyes for her makeup. She looked like the embodiment of a female sex goddess and Eve knew she'd probably come home again with some stranger again tonight.

"Damn. Look at you girl! You look sexy," Livy said as she walked towards Eve.

Eve blushed and looked down at the floor for a moment, "Thanks. Are the others here yet?"

"The twins just got here and Sam is meeting us there," Livy said matter-of-factly. "I'm so excited about tonight! Thank you for going with us! Come on downstairs so we can get going," she said as she turned around and basically bounced out the door. Eve sighed again, grabbed her purse and phone, and walked downstairs.

"Hey girl!" exclaimed a brunette in a dark green strapless dress. She had hazel eyes and was tall and slender. Beside her was a girl that look exactly like her except in a purple dress.

"Hi Kali. Hi Katie," Eve said and waved at both of them.

"Are we ready to go? This is going to be so much fun!" Livy squealed as she grabbed up her things from the table and rushed towards the front door with the twins close behind. Eve looked longingly back upstairs before following the others.

The walk to the club took less than 15 minutes. Along the way, men driving bye whistled at them. Livy was busily talking to Kali and Katie and Eve listened quietly from behind dreading each step closer to the club. She hated going out and only did so whenever she was drug along by Livy. She usually ended up having a good time and going home alone, but she still would rather be anywhere else. Waking up the next morning was usually awkward since Livy would bring home a new boy toy anytime they went. Who was she to judge her friend?

They could see the lights and hear the beat from the club before they could see it. There was a large line outside of it and a large, giant of a bouncer dressed in black at the front door. Since the girls were employees at the club's sister company, they got first priority and walked straight up to the bouncer.

"Hey there Matt," Livy said as she walked up to the muscular man and laid a hand on his arm. "It's my birthday tonight! Do you have any tables available for us?"

Matt looked up and down each girl before talking into a headset quickly. Before he could finish the conversation with whoever he was talking with another lady rushed out the door towards them. She scooped Livy up in her arms in a big hug while the two of them squealed in excitement.

"Sam!" Livy exclaimed, "I'm so happy to see you! It's been such a long time."

Sam was Livy's older sister. They looked very similar except Sam was slightly taller with longer hair. She had on a strapless red and black corset dress that went below the knees and boots similar to Eve's. Her hair was put up with waterfall curls and her makeup was flawless. Her jade eyes screamed to be respected by others and overall she was absolutely stunning to look at. She was also the manager of the club.

"I'll take care of things from here Matt," Sam said as motioned for the girls to follow her inside.

Inside the club seemed like a chaotic seen. Flashing lights, loud rave music, and gyrating bodies everywhere Eve looked. Her sense of dread kicked in and the night hadn't even started yet. The four ladies followed Sam back to the VIP area of the club where she lead them to a large table with drinks already waiting for them when they got there.

Livy squealed in excitement and practically knocked over her sister hugging her, "Thank you so much again, Sis! This is awesome and going to be so much fun."

"Anything for my baby sister!" Sam exclaimed to the group. "Well, ladies! Don't be shy! Drinks are on me!" she said as she grabbed a shot glass with a light blue colored alcohol and threw it back. The rest of the crew followed suit.

"These taste just like cotton candy!" exclaimed the twins together as the clanked two new glasses together and drank again. Eve looked up and noticed four large men being lead towards the other side of the VIP area. Her attention was quickly brought back to her friends as another round of shots was passed around.

After the forth shot, Eve was finally starting to relax and enjoy herself. They gossiped about the latest rumors going around at work and joked about who would be bringing home some fresh meat. Even Eve giggled childishly at the group's conversation. All to soon though, her playfulness was short lived as Livy motioned for everyone to go dance. She begrudgingly followed the group out onto the giant, mahogany dance floor, but not before downing a fifth shot.

Eve felt the affects of the alcohol take ahold as she made it to the dance floor with her friends. All of them, had loosened up and danced without a care in the world. All five of them started off close by each other, but soon other people moved into their group and they became a large mass of gyrating, sweaty bodies moving like limp noodles to the rhythmic beat.

Zander arrived to Club Royale with his back-up detail of Andre, Sasha, and Val. He was scheduled to meet with the leader from the nearby clan this evening. Why in the hell Dmitri had picked here was beyond him? Andre walked up to the bouncer, who seemed tiny compared to his friend, and informed him that they were expected while Zander scented the air and took in the different scents. His heightened senses took in the different smells of sex, drugs, alcohol and everything in between and caused him to groan deep in his chest. He wanted to get in and out of this shithole as quickly as possible.

A woman dressed in a long black dress lead the four of them into the club and towards the VIP area. They were all seated in the very back of the VIP room in a large rounded booth and were assured by the hostess that their company would be with them shortly. The four men surveyed their surroundings and were the only ones in the VIP area aside from a group of five girls that was on the other side of the room. Zander watched the women talking, laughing, and drinking themselves into oblivion and wondered how much more time he'd be wasting in this forsaken place.

"Pretty things, huh?" Val piped up as he followed Zander's gaze.

"Yeah," he sighed as he took a sip of whatever beer the hostess brought and continued to watch the girls. His attention was on one in particular and gauging by how drunk they all seemed, she seemed like easy prey. Sadly, his interest would have to wait as Dmitri and his guard arrived and sat with them.

"Good to see you friend!" Dmitri exclaimed and offered his hand to Zander.

"It's a pleasure to see you as well. How are things?"

"Well, Zander. Let me just cut the shit and get to why I asked you here," Dmitri said as his brow furrowed under his dark brown locks. "Look, I know that we've been rogue, so to speak for awhile," Dmitri cleared his throat as Zander started to become more on edge. Zander's men felt the shift in tension and became on edge as well. "I'd like to ask for you protection and to welcome us back home. I was wrong and we can't function without a true leader."

Low growls went through Zander and his men. These were rogues. They had been hunting them for a few months and now they just show up and want forgiveness and to be welcomed back happily. Something had changed. Zander was on guard and so were the other three.

"Dmitri, you know what you're asking me to do. You're asking me to pardon the wrongs that you and your friends have done and accept you to come back home. The family will have to judge you as well. My word is finally, but they have a say as well. Especially, with the deaths of the others that did not make it due to you and your group's stupidity. Are you all sure you're ready to accept that?"

"We understand fully and are ready."

Zander sat back into the booth hard and let out a deep breath while rubbing his temples. "Brother, you do know that this judgement will probably mean death for you, Will, and Lyle? I can't stop it if that's what is decided."

Dmitri hung his head and nodded yes. Zander stared wide-eyed at his sibling. There was something else going on here, but his gut told him to wait. He would play the game and see what happened from here.

"Zander, the extraction is on the way, sir," Andre said from his right. His eyes were bright amber and he was waiting for directions without moving his gaze from the three men in front of them.

"Well, at least, enjoy a drink before they get here, D!" Zander said to his brother and took a long sip of his drink.

Eve's head was spinning as she stumbled to the restroom. She dizzily made her way to a stall and sat down with her head in her lap in order to try and slow the movement of the world around her. She was way too drunk and was contemplating losing the rest of the contents of her stomach. A loud bang and rumbling of the building quickly brought her back to her senses. She stumbled out of the bathroom as quickly as she could into utter calamity. The dance floor was gone and in its place was a crater of bodies. Eve screamed and felt herself becoming pale. She threw up at the sight of the blood and the smell of warm flesh. Once her stomach was empty, she turned to find an exit. As she sprinted towards the nearest one, she was thrown off her feet as a second explosion in the VIP area sounded. A large metal rod flew towards her and struck her hard on the side of the head. She fell to the ground and felt her world starting to go black.

I have to......ke....ep moving, she thought to herself as she tried crawling towards the exit. A wave of nausea took over again and she retched trying to crawl past a dismembered person. Before she completely lost consciousness, she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her body and sprint out of the collapsing building.

Where is Zander? I can't find him anywhere?

I don't know yet. He's alive somewhere or else it would be utter chaos amongst the family.

We need to get back now, regroup and figure out what the fuck just happened. Especially before the police show up. Grab Sasha and Will's bodies. They can't be seen.

queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers