A Lover's Touch

Story Info
What happens when you mix pleasure with business!
4.7k words
4.38
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been seeing each other for a few months now and I suddenly realise that despite the fact that we met at a gym, I haven't ever worked out with you and neither have you ever given me one of your highly recommended massages! I think I've definitely earned both and when you finally agree to do a training session with me on your day off, I'm super excited!!

You'd been avoiding it saying that you never mix business with pleasure but you're so susceptible to my charms that you can't say no to me, especially not when I'm determined to have my way!

I hadn't realised how seriously you took your work till you start my class and I find myself cursing myself for insisting on this!! It's been a very long time since I had such a strenuous workout and at the end of a gruelling 45 minute session you take pity on me and call it a wrap. I'm sitting on the floor, against the mirror, my arms wrapped around my bent knees, my forehead resting against them, trying to get my breath back and you look at me and smile as you bend down and hold out a hand.

"Okay come on..I'll give you a massage. Those muscles are going to be aching by tomorrow evening and then you're going to try to bunk your next workout and we can't have that!" 

I look up at you and as usual am dumbstruck by how beautiful you are! I know that's an unusual word but not at all inappropriate, where you're concerned. It actually hurts my eyes to look at you. And then I can't help but wonder what you see in me! Compared to you, my 5'2" frame is tiny and you literally tower over me. I guess I'm attractive; slim, with a decent enough body and short dark hair. I think my best feature is my smile whereas you are the epitome of every woman's fantasy come true!

You should be on the cover of a magazine and yet, you don't even seem to realise the effect you have on me and probably every woman who looks at you!. The beautiful hazel eyes, ringed with dark brown, perfect teeth, lips that smile so easily and ofcourse a body that women dream of...Tall, muscled but not OTT and those abs! It's a wonder my tongue doesn't roll out like Ally McBeal's in the TV show!! 

Even as I think these thoughts once again, I pretend nonchalance and put my hand in yours, allowing you to pull me up. The momentum throws me against you and instinctively my hand comes up to brace myself for impact. The second it's splayed across your bare chest, it's as though a shock is reverberating through me and I can't stop myself from looking up at you.

You have the same look of surprise in your eyes that I feel inside me! And this is after three months of torrid sex, which in itself, is quite a revelation. But it's just momentary and then you're all business again. You drop my hand as if it had burned you and turn to lead the way to the massage room. I bend down to pick up my towel and follow you, still in a bit of a daze, trying to as usual, analyse our reactions to each other!

The sound of the door shutting and the lock turning makes me aware of my surroundings. I'm in a room with two massage beds. There are mirrors on three walls and that's it. Suddenly I'm overcome with apprehension. I'd forgotten that I hate massages..I just don't like my private space being intruded upon and strangers touching me, gives me the shivers! And although ofcourse you're not a stranger, from any angle, I still feel inexplicably shy, all of a sudden.

You pat the bed.

"I'll be back in a minute. Why don't you change out of that gear and wrap that towel around you. Lie down if you want. And oh! You'll need to ditch the underwear.."

I'm still taking that in when you open another door in the corner of the room and go through it, pulling it shut behind you. 

I shake my head to clear it.

"What is wrong with you?? You're behaving as though you've never seen him before.."

And a tiny voice in my head seems to answer.

"Yes..but you can't help reacting this way, every single time, can you?"

Which is true! I find you so incredibly hot. You seem to ooze sexiness, effortlessly! I laugh because it's funny to acknowledge the truth! I'm still smiling as I quickly pull off my gym gear and step into the shower in the open stall in the massage room. The hot water was like a manna from heaven, soothing my aching muscles and I'm just tucking the towel under my armpits when you walk in and then stop. There's a strange smile on your lips, as though you're enjoying a private joke and I ask you what's so funny.

"Nothing!! You ARE tiny, aren't you? Come here, let me help you up.."

There's a step next to the massage bed but you just put your hands around my waist and lift me up as though I weigh nothing (actually I probably weigh less than you bench press!! ) and place me on the bed. My hands are still resting on your shoulders when you reach down and untuck the edge of the towel and it falls to my waist. I'm completely taken by surprise and can feel a blush enveloping my entire body as my palms instinctively come up to cover my breasts.

Ofcourse, you've seen me naked before but this situation is very different! You pretend not to have noticed and move to the table beside of the bed, your back to me. 

"Okay, so you need to lie face down on your stomach. Leave the towel around your hips. I'll be doing your upper body first, then the legs and then we'll move to the front. That okay with you?"

You're not looking at me but I'm feeling more than a little shy maybe because you've changed into a white V neck tee and drawstring yoga pants and I'm almost naked! 

By the time you turn around I'm stretched out on the bed on my tummy. The disposable sheet under me is scratching my sensitive skin and I'm feeling a little uncomfortable but I don't say a word. I've never seen you at work and I'm curious and my curiosity's getting the better of my discomfort. My arms are bent over above my head, my cheek resting on the top of my right hand as I watch you.

You finally turn to me.

"So..I'm going to use a little oil as a lubricant since your skin is very sensitive and I'll go lightly, I promise. Just let me know if the pressure is too much, okay babe?"

I'm incapable of uttering a word. I bite my lip and sort of just nod from my prone position.

"Relax!! I don't bite!"

But the minute I feel the cool drops of oil against my naked spine, I can't help but tense.

"Oh boy! You weren't kidding when you said that you don't like massages, were you?? Come on, babe...it's ME! You trust me, right?"

You cup my chin with your fingers and make me look at you.

"Yes, I do..I'm sorry!! It's just..I don't know..okay, sorry..I'm relaxing..I promise!"

I smile a shaky smile. Actually I have a sneaking feeling that this massage is going to going to go sideways because I can see the bulge in your pants, despite the fact that you say that you are very strict about mixing business with pleasure! 

The instant your hands touch my back, I know that I'm in trouble. The feel of your fingers on the ultra sensitive skin of my back is unbelievable. It's like every movement is sending an electric current through my body.

Your palms smooth the light oil slowly across my upper back, your finger tips lightly grazing the edge of my shoulder bones, caressing them almost as both hands move in harmony on opposite sides of my body. It's like a pianist playing silent scales.

Your fingers and thumbs knead the back of my neck, gently and I can feel myself becoming almost boneless! It's like magic! I was all set to tighten up but you're amazing at this!

"I love the tattoo.. Have I mentioned that before?"

I feel your finger tip tracing the wings of the fairy etched in red and blue and slowly moving up to outline the butterfly on the side of my neck.

"It's pretty...and so delicate...just like you, babe"

Your voice (which I find unbearably sexy) is low. You're bending over me as you whisper that and instantly I find myself becoming wet! I squeeze my eyes shut in embarrassment! This is not happening I tell myself. He can't make me wet by just talking..that's insane! But you have! And I thank god that at least the towel around my hips is there to conceal my arousal. My breasts are already tingling and I find myself clenching and releasing my toes to stop the ache from spreading. 

"Babe...you need to relax! Am I hurting you?"

Your fingers move down my arm, straightening it, squeezing and kneading my biceps and triceps. My "No" of denial sounds strangled to my ears but you don't comment on it. The next 10 minutes pass slowly as you work on the other side of my body, seemingly oblivious to what you're doing to my insides! 

When your hands move back to the centre of my back and I feel the oil splattering lightly on my skin, I know I'm in for another torture session! So far it was just my upper body but now you're moving to my lower back and the top of my glutes.

I'm still processing that when your palms slide along the length of my rib cage on either side of my body, your thumbs facing the base of my spine and instantly my nipples harden. Your palms are touching the sides of my breast, your finger tips grazing the sensitive skin as you knead the muscle over and over again. Slowly, gently with a skill that I can't deny. I can feel my body relaxing and yet, paradoxically tensing every time your fingers come in contact with my rib cage. And when your hands side lower, your thumbs kneading the dimples of my lower back, your fingers closing around my hips, my legs tense up automatically.

A little lower and they will be grazing the top of my butt and the thought instantly makes me flood the sheet beneath. I think I'm going to die of embarrassment. I'm thanking the stars that you can't see what's happened, even if you suspect it (due to all your experience!) when you reach down and pull the towel covering me, a little lower, to below my hips, and then you tuck the loose ends under me.

"I need to reach the base of the spine.."

I've not asked for an explanation and I think your voice sounds a little hoarse. I wonder if this was turning you on but dismiss the thought instantly because you're so used to this. How could it possibly affect you? But it thrills me to think that perhaps I am getting under your skin a little. I'm not happy at all thinking that you can be so nonchalant about this when every nerve in my body is tingling!

When your hands, slick with oil start their work on my calves and work their way up, to my knees and then slowly up the backs of my thighs, I'm in complete agony. I can't help but clench my butt. There are tiny shock waves emanating from deep within my core which seem to end at the tiny bud hidden with the folds of my pussy. I can't stop squeezing my vaginal muscles. It's beyond my control. I feel like just pulling you down and wrapping my legs around your waist. I need you inside me, so desperately that I think I'll die if I don't cum. 

"Noah, can we stop now? PLEASE?"

My voice sounds strange to my own ears. It's high pitched and hoarse, almost as though I've been crying.

"What? Ofcourse not..you'll regret it later. It's just the question of another 20 mins. What's the problem? Am I going too hard? I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle, babe. I promise you'll feel better once I'm done."

I think I can hear a laugh in your voice. You are very, very astute. You know exactly what's happening but you're determined to go through with it and show me how you keep business and pleasure apart. And I'm almost convinced that you can pull it off.

Till I feel your lips graze the inside of my thigh. It's a feather light touch and I almost think that I'd imagined it, till I feel you lift the towel higher and your lips follow it. I feel your teeth on my butt and I jerk involuntarily!

"Sorry! I just couldn't resist! Am I teasing you too much, babe?"

You kiss the tingling flesh softly and stroke the hair away from my face to look into my eyes, but they are shut tight. The feelings coursing through me are too strong. And i have no patience with the banter you love! 

"What do you think?!"

The words are meant to be angry but come out in a whisper.

"I can't take it!! I'm too turned on!! There, I've said it!  NOW can we stop? I need you to fuck me right now, Noah. I need you inside me right now. I can't take this!"

I know my eyes are glittering with desire. I turn and sit up on the bed, completely naked except for the flimsy towel that's draped on my lap, but not concealing anything at all! I can't stop my arms from going around your neck, pulling you down to kiss you.

I think you're going to stop me or say something but you just smile and step closer and pull me into your arms. I'm on my knees, my elbows on your shoulders, arms around your head and then we're kissing each other so hard that all the breath is driven out of my lungs. Your hands slowly disengage mine from around your neck and I can feel you pushing me back gently against the bed and I don't fight you. The professional massage is definitely over. And now it's time for Pleasure to take over :) 

"Okay...Now you can't make a sound. You know that, right? If you do, I'll have to stop"

You smile the devilish smile that makes my insides melt and I reach up to stroke a finger over your lips, a smile on my own. 

"Okay, close your eyes and just feel. Just let go of everything. Just forget where you are, what's behind that door. Just let yourself feel whatever your body and your mind wants you to feel. What I want you to feel..okay? Promise me!"

I close my eyes and nod slowly. I know you're going to take me to heaven and I can't wait for the journey to start! 

You lay my hands by my side and bend down to lightly touch your lips to mine and then move away.

The first splash of oil lands right in my belly button and I stiffen involuntarily. When your finger dips into the tiny concave crevice,  I feel myself slowly relaxing. Your fingers move slowly and gently in wider and wider circles, sending invisible, tingling sensations straight to the tips of my hardened nipple and down below to the tiny nub hidden deep inside my pussy. I am so wet with excitement that I can feel my juices slowly dripping out and soaking the sheet beneath my butt but I no longer care. I feel drops of oil splash on the tips of my breasts, and the nipples harden painfully. When your fingers come up to caress the nubs, I can't hold back the moan that rises out my throat!

"Oh god..that's unbelievable..Noah..please..please!

"Didn't I say that you couldn't make a sound??"

"Oh god..I'm sorry..please don't stop..I swear I won't make a sound"

I'm literally pleading.And you take pity on me.

"Shhh..."

You lightly touch your finger to my lips and then run your thumb over the soft, intensely sensitive skin.

"These lips are super sexy, you know? They were meant to suck cock..MY cock! I'm waiting to feel them wrapped around me, your tongue swirling around the tip...!"

Even as I am assailed by the images your words evoke, your other hand has moved between my legs and they automatically fall apart, my hips rising off the mattress when I feel two drops of oil falling on my slit and sliding in. I was already wet...so wet that the sheet below is a mess but this, this added lubrication is enough to topple me over the edge! 

"Shhhh...quiet. You can't make a sound, remember?"  

And your fingers are in my pussy, your thumb on my clit, rubbing the oil over the engorged nub. Slowly. Round and round and round. Over and over again. I feel as though I'm going to implode! Every nerve ending of mine is on fire. My legs are are stiff as a board trying to control the urge to let go, my hand over my mouth as I try to muffle my moans.

"Oh god, Oh GOD..NO..I can't....PLEASE...!!!

And you bend over and take the nipple that you were rolling between your fingers, slowly into your mouth and suck it hard. So hard that it's almost painful, the stark contrast between the gentleness of your fingers between my legs and the almost painful pull of your lips and teeth on my nipple are driving me to the edge!

"NOAH..please..PLEASE..!"

My voice is muffled under my hand but you hear the plea in my voice and instantly your fingers slide inside my dripping pussy. One finger, two fingers...I'm so wet that you'd probably be able to push three inside but you don't.

When I think I'm going to crash and burn, you suddenly up it a notch. You've moved between my legs, your hands pulling up my knees and spreading my legs wide open. I'm completely exposed. I can imagine your view; my glistening pussy, the engorged clit, the wet sheet! And my stomach muscles clench with shyness and anticipation although I don't know why at this stage I still feel shy!!

My vaginal muscles are already spasming and I'm so close to cumming! It's like a breath away.  My hand creeps down, of it's own volition, between my legs and in an instant your fingers are wrapped around mine.

"Hold yourself open for me, babe..!"

And you place my fingers on either side of my lower lips.

"Come on..spread them wide..WIDER! I want to see every inch of you open"

Your voice and the words are enough to make my heart rate triple and I'd rather die than not obey your commands! The second my fingers open the privatest part of my body to your gaze, your mouth is on me. Your lips curling around the clit, sucking it slowly, like an orange candy you particularly want to enjoy. Your fingers slide in and out. Going in to the hilt and withdrawing almost fully before you push them in again. I'm so gone that I can't stop the sounds rushing out of my throat!

My voice is hoarse and unrecognisable. I definitely wouldn't recognising that voice anywhere!

"FUCK me, Noah..HARDER...more...DON'T STOP! Don't stop licking me...FUCK me with your tongue..deeper, DEEPER.."

I don't even know how I can talk this way!! A few years ago, I would've died before using language like this, but now the words trip off my tongue like the lyrics of a favourite song. And ofcourse that turns you on more!

You love hearing me talk this way, describing everything that I want you to do till there's no doubt at all that I want you. You encourage me.

"Yeah..yeah..come on, babe..you LOVE this, don't you?? You want me to fuck you with my tongue..Fuck you till you squirt in my mouth..Well that's what I'm doing!!."

And suddenly I can hear the words falling out of my mouth.

"God..oh GOD ..Noah..I'm cumming. I'm CUMMING!!!..Please DON'T STOP!!!."

And then your fingers are ramming into my pussy faster and faster. And I feel something wet, gushing out of me. It's different from just being wet. It's like a mini jet of semen and I can feel it flowing over your fingers and onto your waiting tongue and you lap it up slowly. I'm still quivering in the aftermath, my legs shaking and my pussy clenching over and over again..but you don't stop. 

You pull me to the edge of the massage table and pulled down the elasticated waistline of your yoga pants and wrap my legs around your hips and then your cock is slamming into me relentlessly, over and over again. You pull out almost completely and then enter me again. Over and over and over and over, your hands gripping my hips so that I can't move. 

"Fuck, this feels amazing.."

You say that slowly, drawing the words out as you pull your cock out and ram it back.

"You're so wet, babe, so TIGHT! I could fuck you like this, ALL-FUCKING- DAY!!"

Your voice is low, harsh, and it makes every tiny little hair at the back of my neck, stand on end, my nerve ends jangling as though they've been electrocuted. I think I'm going to cum again, something that's almost alien to me. This position feels amazing but I can't really cum this way.. but the whisper of your voice, telling me that you won't stop till I cum again and again, is definitely pushing me towards the abyss again.

"Cum for ME, babe! You know you want to! You want me to keep fucking you and I can and I will..I WON'T stop!!.."

12