A Lover's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it happens, shocking me even more than the fact that this is the most sensual thing that I've ever done, being taken in an almost public place where there are people in the next room who may be able to hear us having the craziest sex ever!!

"Oh GOD...NOAH..I'm CUMMING!!!" 

My clenched teeth make the words almost inaudible but the shudder going through my body is definitely visible! I can't control the tiny after shocks that are rushing through me and my hands grip the edges of the massage table as though I'm afraid of falling off, the way I'd just tumbled through a vortex of sensations.. 

You let go of my hips at last. Your fingers are definitely going to leave bruises that I will have to find an explanation for or hide! But I'm not concerned about that right now. My legs seem boneless. In fact every part of me seems to have melted! I can't seem to open my eyes and your voice seems to come from a distance.

"Are you okay? Babe?"

I just want to lie there and enjoy the aftermath of the most intense pleasure I've experienced in a very, very long time but my eyes snap open at the sound of that incredibly sexy voice. The voice that had actually made me orgasm! 

You reach out to pull me up and link my arms behind your neck..

"So...what do you think of my massage technique?"

And I can't help myself from disengaging my arm from around your neck and reaching down to grasp your concealed but very much erect penis. My fingers close around you and you can't stop your body from jerking. And I have to taste that immediately!

In seconds, I've scrambled off the table and am on my knees in front of you. You're leaning back against the massage table, your legs splayed, your hands gripping the table edge behind you, on with either side of your body. I reach up and pull your pants down and my fingers close around your penis, my lips and tongue enveloping that delicious, long and unbelievably hard penis.

My head is perfectly level with your cock and I'm smiling inside. Ahh!! The joys of being small built! And then all funny thoughts are put aside.

I LOVE your cock! Ofcourse, it's HUGE and the first time I saw it, I had been terrified that I wouldn't be able to take it but you quickly disabused me of that notion! I love the taste of it, the way it feels against my tongue. And  of course, you love blowjobs, don't you? You love pushing your fingers through my hair and pulling my head back so that you can watch your cock slide in and out of my mouth.You love fucking my mouth, the same way that you love fucking my pussy. And I know that :) I can sense it by the way your eyes have shut the minute I took you in my mouth.

"Fuckkkk..that feels amazing...take me deeper.."

Your eyes are open and I think I'm going to drown in them. I keep trying to figure out which part of your anatomy I like the best..and Boy! It's one difficult task to choose just one thing!!! I love your eyes. They look as though you have lights shining out from behind them and right now they are sparkling with excitement and heat. Your hand seems to move of it's own volition and sinks into my hair, your fingers entangling in the thick, dark waves. You tug on it and my head falls back and we are holding each other's gaze as my fingers and lips move in tandem on your cock.

My other hand closes on your butt, pulling you closer so that I can take you deeper into the hot wetness of my mouth. The hand on your cock, squeezing gently and then tightly, alternating between the two because I know the change in grip is electrifying! It's difficult for the brain to move from one sensation to the next so quickly and it results in a deluge of sensation which is like no other.

I'm suckling the tip of your cock, like you suck my nipples. Softly and then harder, my tongue curling around the length. Bathing the hard length over and over again. Your eyes are shut once more but they snap open when the hand that was clenched on your butt, slides in front and cups your balls. You've said that you're sensitive there, so as much as I am tempted to suck them, I refrain! But I'm not going to not stroke the soft skin, which has tightened in anticipation. I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable but then you whisper.

"Lick me there..SUCK me!" 

I'm surprised but I'm not going to deny you and my tongue darts out to lick the sensitive skin. I can feel you tensing but I don't stop. My hand curls around your cock and I lave your balls slowly. I know the double sensation will distract you, making it easier to accept something you're not wholly comfortable with. Or at least something I thought that you weren't comfortable with earlier. But I shouldn't have been worried. Your eyes are shut tight but you thrust your hips forward and I know that you are definitely enjoying my ministrations! 

"ENOUGH!..Suck my cock NOW. I want your mouth on me! Take me DEEP..!" 

Your voice is low but firm. 

"I want you to FUCK me with your mouth!" 

I can feel your legs quiver, as you try to hold on to the orgasm, prolong it as much as possible because it just feels too damn good! I can feel your cock swelling and your balls tighten further and then you're exploding in my mouth.

"Oh FUCK! OH FUCK..I'm CUMMING!!!"

There's so much...it seems to never end! Your legs are shaking hard and I think you're going to collapse but ofcourse you don't.

I slow my ravenous sucking, curling my tongue around the head, cleaning the tip with the flat of my tongue. And then I feel the tiny crevice at the top, and my tongue just has to feel it. The tip of my tongue sharpening to a point as I rim the opening and you groan.

"FUCK!!  That was AMAZING...Enough..!"

And I let go of your cock, letting it slide out of mouth, slowly. It's still erect, hard and I can't help but brush the top with my lips, one last time as I grab hold of your hand.

"I think I've changed my mind about massages. I don't mind going for another...if the masseur is YOU!"  

I look up at you and smile wickedly as you pull me against you. 

12