A Loving Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister in law confesses and suggests an arrangement.
3.1k words
4.34
30.2k
22

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Truths come out

5pm, final email sent, logged out, screen off. I had a quick look out the window; the sky was grey but dry, good weather for football. I pulled out my phone and text Kevin, 'kick off at 6.30, pick you up at 5.45'.

The pitch was only 10 minutes away but I liked to get there early and stretch properly before I played. I used to play four or five times a week up to the age of 25, injuries had taken their toll on my body and I only played once a week now. I had to make sure I had a good warm up before playing so I didn't injure myself. Kevin on the other hand is naturally a really fit guy; he once ran a 10k for charity with no practice. He just keeps going, a real Duracell bunny, but he isn't much of a footballer so I normally keep him on my team when we play. He can do my running and I talk him through the game.

'No probs, can you come about 5.30 please? Need a hand moving some boxes upstairs'. They had moved into a new house last year, they practically gutted it and are renovating from scratch. Kevin does a lot of the work himself and is working from one room to another. So far only their kitchen and bedroom were done.

'Yeah cool see you in 30' I responded.

'Babe I'm picking up Kev early, he needs a hand moving stuff, I'm leaving at 5.30' I yelled downstairs to Katrina.

'OK' She called.

I danced across the landing and put on my kit, even though its just for a bit of fun I still get excited when I play, I love football. I grabbed a banana from the kitchen and my boots from the garage and filled a bottle with water.

'What are you guys moving?' Katrina asked.

'Not sure, he said boxes upstairs'.

'I hope they get a move on with the house, its stressing Bek'.

'I know, but you know how particular Kev is. You don't think the house is a cause of the....you know?' It had been five days since our eventful evening and Katrina and I had only talked about it in passing. She hadn't spoken to Becky at all about it, which was odd considering they chat so much.

'I thought that, and I asked Becky, she said it has a little. He was never a marathon sex god but since the work on the house he is definitely finishing quicker and doesn't always want it. Its stress isn't it?'

'The holiday will do them some good they can get away from the house, they fly out on Friday night?'

'Yeah, make sure he takes it easy, don't want him to get injured before a holiday'.

'Of course, I'm off now, love you'.

We kissed at the front door and I got in the car, 5.25pm, five minutes to Kevin's and then footy. He has a great job, I have no idea what he does but he earns a good amount, so much so that with his and Becky's income they bought a bigger house not far from us. Once they finish the work on it, it will be beautiful.

I pulled up and the house had the usual piles of bricks, bags of materials and skip full of bits from the renovation. I hadn't seen Becky since Friday evening and all of a sudden I felt that twinge as I knocked the door.

'How you doing hun?' Becky beamed as she opened the door. I smiled back at her and she stood back to let me pass, we hugged, she smelt great. She had on a baggy t-shirt and scruffy joggers, this was how she dressed most of the time at home and it made sense because everything just got dusty. Her hair was straightened and she had some make up on, she must have had a Zoom call for work.

Becky wasn't normally much of a make up girl, she only really did basic things on herself and Katrina had to force her make an effort for functions and parties. She still looked great, even with only a bit of eyeliner and straightened hair.

'I'm good, you looking forward to your holiday? Where is he?'

'Yes!' She replied excitedly 'Cant wait, and he's upstairs moving stuff from our room, go on up'.

The stairs were just to the right of the hallway and at the top of the stairs they parted; their bedroom was to the right.

'Only a couple of days now, have you packed?' I asked over my shoulder.

'Yeah most of the holiday stuff is packed and away so it doesn't get dusty'.

I thought about the bags of clothes packed for Kevin's pleasure and felt excited for him. Another twinge.

I got to the top of the stairs and called out as I opened the bedroom door. 'How you doing mate...' I stopped. 'Oh shit sorry mate I didn't realise you were getting changed!' I had walked in on Kevin putting his kit on. He was standing across the room from me on the other side of the bed; he was naked from the waist down with only a vest on top.

I was about to back out the room but he said its OK and to come in. Then I noticed it, his cock was hard. He was stroking himself before I walked in the room. He knew I was coming up the stairs, he heard the doorbell and our conversation when coming up. He knew and he was still there, playing with himself. What the fuck was going on?

I started to back out and stepped into Becky. 'Shit sorry Bek, he's getting changed I'll wait outside' I tried to shuffle past her but she stood her ground and looked up at me smiling.

'No stay, we want to talk to you.' I could hear the tone of her voice she was being serious.

'Look, I'll put on a pair of boxers' I turned and saw Kevin cover himself with a pair of black Calvin Kleins, I could still see his erection through them.

'OK what's going on' I was a little panicked.

'I told Kev about last week'. Becky confessed. I looked over at Kevin expecting him to come at me but he stayed on the other side of the bed. 'I told him about what happened and the reasons why. He understands and he doesn't mind if we carry on doing things like that if he is unable to last in bed or isn't always up for it.'

All the while he was nodding while Becky spoke. He didn't seem angry, embarrassed or hurt. He almost seemed happy and if I wasn't mistaken, aroused.

'We have set some ground rules though. Rule one, anything that I do, I will tell Kev after. He will know everything. Rule two, you can't cum in me, even though I am on birth control. Rule three, we have to be sensible, we cant do anything around our families or at stupid times like when we are working, it can't interfere with our day to day lives.'

What was going on I thought, I just wanted to go and play football. While I was looking at Becky talk through the ground rules Kev had moved to the foot of the bed. Becky moved over to him, she tied her hair up in a high ponytail and she slid off her joggers. The baggy t-shirt covered her ass and she got on her knees and pulled it over her shoulders. Twinge.

She had on a tight black G-string. It had little red roses on the hips and the way it dug into her slim waist looked great. She didn't have a bra on, her beautiful brown tits looked amazing, unusually large compared to her small frame, the skin around her nipples was dark and as she pulled down Kevin's boxers the nipples got harder. She stared into my eyes while she started to stroke him slowly.

'So today, we wanted to set these rules with you and ask if you were happy to agree to them?' I was speechless. She broke eye contact and looked down at my crotch, a tent had formed in my shorts. 'We can seal the deal with me sucking your cocks, together?'

'Its ok mate'. Kevin had been silent for so long I almost forgot he was there. 'I'm cool with it and I'm just happy that my Becky is being looked after someone I trust'

That was what I needed to hear, trust. I pulled my shorts down and walked over to the couple. My wife's younger sister and her husband. My wife's younger sister with her husbands cock in her left hand and mine in the right. She started to stroke me in rhythm with Kevin. It felt great, she was fantastic with her hands and she would squeeze and tease at the right place at the right time.

I looked at Kevin's cock; it was a little shorter than mine, same sort of girth, a smaller head and surprisingly a lighter shade of brown than mine. Kevin has darker brown skin compared to me and his cock was consistent with his body colour. Mine cock is unnaturally dark compared to my olive skin and the tone is almost like a black guys. It was nice to see that we had similar sized cocks; it would have been more awkward for him if I were a lot bigger, or vice versa.

His pubes were trimmed short but his body was a lot hairier than mine, hair went up his torso going into his chest and down the front of his legs too. I had seen him just in swim shorts before on holiday so I know what his body was like. He has a smaller fame than me, about 5'8 and slimmer with a slighter build and not a lot of fat on him, he's probably about 65 kg (145 lbs). Next to him I look huge and I'm only 5'11.

Becky switched eye contact between the two of us, smiling and licking her full lips. I didn't make eye contact with Kevin, that would be too weird. She pulled her husband close and wrapped her lips around his head, he gasped. She worked her mouth around his head and licked the tip. Then she pulled away as she looked at my cock and used her thumb to work the pre cum over my swollen head. She did the same with the spit on her husband's. Her hand jobs are better than Katrina's I thought.

She put her mouth back to her husbands cock and she went deeper and deeper and took his length down her mouth. We aren't huge guys but it always feels and looks so good when a woman takes your whole cock in her mouth. She pumped my cock with her right hand and mouth fucked his while playing with his balls using her left hand. She pulled out his glistening cock, a spit line went from her mouth to the underside of his head and she carried on working his shaft with her left hand.

I was starting to feel a little left out thinking why she hadn't started on my cock yet and then I realized why. Kevin started to breathe heavily, his hands pinched into his waist and his hips bucked forward, he was about to cum.

'Remember what you said babe?' This was the first time Becky had spoken since she started. Kevin nodded and picked up a glass on their dresser that I hadn't noticed. It looked like a martini glass.

'Are you ready baby?' Becky asked seductively.

Kevin nodded again; he moved the glass down to his twitching cock and came into it. 'Ohhh shit, ahhhhhh.' He groaned as he milked out a huge load. I don't think I could produce something like that unless I abstained for a week. Stroke after stroke, ropes of cum shot into the glass, I was impressed, and even more aroused.

'Thank you babe'. Becky giggled in excitement as Kevin sat on the bed to catch his breath. She turned to me and looked at me as if to say 'now its your turn'.

Her right hand went to the base of my cock and her left to her mouth; she spat into her palm and then worked it into my head. I noticed she still had her wedding ring on, that turned me on even more. She moved her mouth closer to my cock and started licking the tip, moving her lips over the head and taking more and more down her throat. Oh god she can deep throat! Katrina can barely do this even when she is really turned on but Becky had no gag reflex. Wow! She took it all the way to the base and closed her throat around my head while licking the underside of my shaft with her tongue. She gargled like she was choking but you could tell by her eyes she was ok; this was all part of the show. I moved my hands to my ass cheeks for support.

She pulled back and my shiny cock emerged, thick strings of spit and throat phlegm clung to my shaft and her lips, mouth and tongue. She used her hands to work it in and then attacked my cock again with her hungry mouth. Her head game was better than Katrina's as well, who would have known? She sucked and licked, she spat and choked, pumped and stroked and I felt myself getting closer. My breathing shallowed and I started to tense, I looked over for the martini glass and went to grab it but Kevin spoke first.

'No! In her mouth' he nodded at me.

I didn't think twice and gave in, I came hard and loud, I grunted as my cock twitched and my hips bucked, my nails dug into my bare ass cheeks and I released into my sister in laws mouth. 'Uhhh fuck yes Becky' I moaned. She let it combine with her spit and phlegm and showed me her half filled mouth, then she closed and swallowed. I was still catching my breath when she reached across and grabbed the martini glass and downed Kevin's horse load in one chug. I was impressed, here was a girl who struggles to drink more than two glasses of wine, a girl who cannot take apple sour shots and is now downing half a glass of cum.

She swallowed, licked her lips and smiled. Kevin was back by her other shoulder; she looked at us 'Better hurry or you'll be late for football boys.' She giggled and went into the en suite. Now I made eye contact with Kevin, and it wasn't awkward, we both grinned, fist bumped and put our kits on.

'Ill meet you in the car buddy'. I thought it would be better to speak to him one on one in the car.

'Cool' He replied.

I collected my thoughts waiting for him. They have set ground rules, they are both fine with it, this is going to be a regular thing I guess? Kevin got in and we set off. I had the same weird feeling I had five days ago - this doesn't feel weird. I asked him if he was ok.

'You know what, I am. I don't feel weird or anything. I enjoyed it.' Kevin was smiling. 'After Bek told me about last week I was pissed off because I didn't expect it and it wasn't what I meant by trying to spice things up. I meant things like the holiday or new lingerie; I smiled to myself about what Becky had planned for him. I had said to her that we need to try and freshen things up and her coming to you and Kat for this unplanned bit of action isn't what I had in mind but the more we spoke about it and how it happened I kinda got turned on by it. No guy wants to share his wife with someone else but if I did, why not with someone I trust and love?'

That bit got me, I do love the guy and I love Becky.

Kevin seemed genuinely ok with the situation and he continued. 'Our marriage is 100% great; the only thing is I struggle to want sex and I can't last that long when we do have it. I love her so much and I just want to make her happy and please her. After sharing her with you and Kat I feel like I have been reenergised, we've had sex nearly every day since, not for long but it has set us up nicely for the holiday. We both still want to be together and it hasn't effected how I feel about you or Katrina'.

I was relieved that he didn't feel bitter or betrayed but I had to clarify the rules. 'So if she fancies sex she just messages me and comes over?'

'Yeah, or if you're around ours and she fancies a bit, she can just go for it, as long as I know after. Just don't cum in her man, that's just for me'. He looked over at me.

I smiled at him. 'Hey, I get that no problem. Her blow jobs are unreal, and she loves cum in her mouth right?'

'Yes buddy! She loves cum; her hand jobs are so good because she has had so much practice edging me. She has no gag reflex either and her throat is...well you felt it'. He spoke proudly about his wife with a huge smile across his face, his wife who I now would be able to fuck pretty much whenever she wanted to.

I shared a little about my wife too. 'Katrina struggles to deep throat, she doesn't mind cum in her mouth but she wont swallow. She doesn't like giving head once I've been in her either.' It didn't feel weird having sex talk about our partners. I think things were going to be ok.

Talk then moved to the holiday, it was going to be a great break for them and Kevin had no idea what Becky had planned. Lucky guy. We got to the pitch, warmed up in the 5 minutes we had. The match was ok, we lost but it was all good. After, I dropped Kevin home and told him to have a good time. He had already arranged lifts to the airport so didn't need me to take them. I told him to send my love to Becky and I look forward to hearing about the holiday a week on Friday.