A Loving Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Punished by wife for cheating.
2.5k words
4.22
15.6k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first foray into BDSM so feedback is welcome. This is part of a wider story which I hope to expand on.

This chapter takes place straight after the last story, we finished playing football and I dropped off Kevin at home.

* * *

As I let the hot water run over my tired body, I thought about what had occurred at Becky's earlier today. It was a nice surprise, I enjoyed it, and I obviously had to tell Katrina what happened but I wasn't sure how she would react. On one hand she was fine sharing me with her sister last week, but Katrina was right there giving me permission, this time it was without her knowledge. Another worry of mine was because of Katrina and Becky's constant conversations I knew it would definitely come up. I needed to get ahead of it and decided to text Becky and Kevin telling them not to mention anything to Katrina yet, I would fill her in and explain what happened while they were away on holiday. This would mean that if Katrina was pissed off, she could calm down before they return a week later.

I turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and patted myself dry. I sent the text, got dressed and went down for dinner with Katrina. I was thirsty from the exercise and as I walked into the kitchen Katrina was pulling chicken out of the oven. She had on tight short shorts and I could see the outline of a g--string underneath.

'How was your match?' She asked, bent over the oven. I gulped down some water and walked over to her.

'Good hun, we lost but it was a decent run around'. I gently slapped her juicy ass and kissed her neck, Katrina purred.

'Go and set the table, foods ready'.

We ate, watched some TV and headed up to bed. I could tell Katrina was in the mood but I felt bad having sex after what went on earlier so I exaggerated my fatigue and we had an early night. The next couple of days I feigned a hamstring pull to avoid sex. I thought that if I can get through the couple of days until Kevin and Becky leave I can then explain on the weekend and take it from there. I promised to myself I would not have sex with her until I had told her everything.

The rest of the week was uneventful, we popped over to see them off on Friday and I helped Kevin with the luggage.

'Watch your hamstring' warned Katrina.

When we were alone Kevin said that the sex had been great with Becky since Wednesday. He was still having trouble lasting but he felt like his drive was coming back and Becky was insatiable. He was really looking forward to being away in a romantic hotel. You're going to love what she has in store for you my friend, I thought. We said our goodbyes and told them to let us know when they land and to have a fabulous time.

We got to Saturday morning and I got up early, went for a run and planned what I was going to say to my wife. When I got home Katrina was having a coffee at the dining table, I grabbed some water and sat down with her.

I broke the silence. 'That was a good run today'. Katrina looked up at me. 'Listen hun I have something I need to tell you and it's a bit...strange'. Her eyes perked up and I went on to explain what had happened on Wednesday. How moving boxes was a cover story, walking in on Kevin naked, the couples offer, the rules they set and my silent acceptance of it. I told my wife how her sister had sucked me until I came in her mouth and she swallowed my load whole. Lastly I confessed that I asked them both not to tell her anything and I deliberately waited until they had left the country before told her.

At the end of it all she looked at me, I couldn't read her face, was she angry? She said it was a surprise as she didn't think Becky had it in her, or Kevin for that matter, she finished her coffee and said she was going for a walk and needed to think. With that she got up and left, I was worried. When Katrina gets mad, she normally gets emotional, either tears or rage. She hates strip clubs and once found out through someone else that I went and she was fuming, she didn't let me near her for days. She hadn't exploded yet and I was concerned to see where this would go.

There wasn't much I could do until she got back so I showered, had some food and watched the game on TV. I couldn't concentrate on anything and 40mins later I heard keys; I looked up as she came into the living room and she sat calmly next to me.

After a deep breath she explained 'I am not happy this happened, I am not mad, but I do consider it cheating on me. Mainly because I didn't know about it and I didn't OK it like the last time when I shared you with Becky. I am mad at Becky as well; if she was going to do this then she should have told me. The offer she put to you should have been put to both of us as a couple and I will talk to her about that when she's back. You accepted the offer without consulting me, again I am not happy but I understand, she was teasing you and sucking Kev in front of you, I understand it must have been hard to resist.'

'That's no excuse though, I shouldn't think with my di -'

Katrina raised a hand to make me stop. 'I love my sister and I love Kev, I know you love them both too. They are going through a rough patch and I really feel for her, it was so hard to hear what she was feeling because she couldn't be intimate with her husband. She felt unwanted and unattractive. If what you did the other day arouses Kev and improves their sex life I am fine accepting the offer but I think we need to set our own rules.' I listened intently.

'Here are my conditions. No matter what you are going to do with her, you need to tell me and I have to give you the go ahead first. Whether it is in person, text or a phone call. Only at that point can you carry on. Understand?'

'I understand' I answered.

'Once I have OK'd it then you can fuck, suck or whatever. However she decides to tell her husband is up to her.' I nodded. 'I also appreciate you not having sex with me these last few days, that would have been wrong. I am hurt though Tony, it's not ok to do what you did just because I let you fuck her the week before. That was with my blessing and the blowjob the other day was behind my back. It will take me a time to get over it and back to being intimate with you.'

'Yeah I totally get that, babe I'm so sorry.' I really was sorry, I felt terrible.

'I know Tony, I just need some time to build our trust again.'

* * * * * *

After my confession on Saturday it took four days for Katrina to show me little signs that she wanted me again. On Wednesday morning I woke up and she cuddled into me, slowly pressing her boobs into my back. This normally meant she wanted morning sex, I turned to face her and she turned too. I spooned her and pressed my hard cock into her soft ass. She started to slowly grind her hips into me and then got up to brush her teeth. She was teasing me.

Throughout the day we were our usual affectionate selves. We kissed, cuddled and I grabbed her juicy ass, I was so happy things were getting back to normal. That evening I played football again and came back exhausted. Today was a particularly physical game and I limped into the shower hoping the warmth would ease my pain. It didn't and I hobbled down the stairs, we ate dinner and I was ready for an early night. We brushed and got into bed, I went to turn the lamp off and Katrina stopped me.

'No, no bed yet' she glared at me 'I want some'.

She did this on purpose; attack me when I'm weak, tired and aching after a workout, well played. Firstly, I couldn't turn her down as this was make up sex for last week, whatever she wanted I was going to give her. Secondly, I wouldn't turn her down as this was make up sex for last week and it was going to be hot!

I sat up and she attacked my face like when we were teenagers. Our lips smacked, our tongues wrestled and the sound of spit exchanging mouths filled the room. My body ached but I moved on top and eased Katrina down on the bed, I lay on top of her as I opened her dressing gown, she had on a red lace baby doll and a tiny red g string, it barely covered her and I could see her wet lips already poking out the sides. I went to attack her body with my hungry mouth but she stopped me and pulled me up to her mouth.

'Take your boxers off.' She whispered into my left ear. Shivers ran down that whole side of my body, my ears are so sensitive. I lay on my back and eased my boxers over my swollen cock and threw them across the room. Katrina sat on me and started to grind on my cock, her underwear didn't stop her juices from lubing me up. She kissed down my chest, licking my nipple and then gently bit it. She kissed back up to my throat, bit my neck and stroked my cock.

Why was she giving ME so much attention? I am the one who had been in the wrong. She reached beside the bed and pulled open our sex drawer. Lube, wipes, cock ring, butt plug, all of the usual was in there. Katrina pulled out the lube and another item I hadn't seen before, it was curved and smooth, she brought it up to my face and then I recognized it, it was a prostate massager! I had always wanted her to milk my prostate and to feel what that sort of orgasm felt like. Katrina was reluctant to put her fingers in me so I dropped hints about the toys you could buy instead. I was so excited she wanted to do this. Then she pulled out a douche kit, I never thought of that.

'Go and clean yourself.' She commanded.

Without a sound I ran to the bathroom, I had never douched before so followed the instructions closely, it was pretty painless and not a lot came out of me, I washed up in the shower and lay back on the bed.

'No, bend over.' Katrina's face was serious; the playful tease was gone as I turned over and put my head in the pillow. She rubbed lube over my exposed hole and then over the toy. She used her delicate fingers to rub in lube around the inside of my cheeks, she used the tip of her index finger to rub in circles around my hole and gently apply pressure with the pad of her finger. She switched to the massager and rubbed the tip on my opening and guided it in. This wasn't too difficult, I was sort of used to this as I had on occasion fingered myself when particularly horny in the past. I so badly wanted to feel a prostate orgasm but could never get the angle right.

The curve of the massager was ribbed and felt great as it entered me, the toy arched towards my stomach rubbed my insides and made me breath heavily. I think she was surprised how easily it entered. Katrina struggled with the small butt plugs in her when we tried anal sex in the past. Considering how big her ass was, her hole was really tight.

I breathed heavily and Katrina started to move the toy, I had never felt anything like this before, the rubber gripped and stimulated my snug hole and my insides tightened around the shaft. She rubbed lube on my balls and leaned towards me.

'You fucked me over with what you did last week didn't you?' The words were angry and she pulled at my balls.

'Ahh, yes, yes I did.' I whimpered.

'You broke my trust; you fucked my sisters mouth without me knowing. You hurt me so I'm going to hurt you now.' She yanked my balls again, harder this time.

'Ahhh babe that hurts!' It did hurt, but it also felt great, as my asshole tightened around the base of the toy the tip rubbed my prostate and sent tingles through my body.

'When you told me what happened I wanted to show you that only I can fulfill your sexual desires, no one else. I wanted to give you something you always wanted, but I also wanted to show you I mean business with these rules. Your balls are mine, I want you to remember that I fucked you just like you fucked me over.' All the while pulling and squeezing my tender balls. 'Remember this when you are fucking her, you are mine and only I can truly give you pleasure!'

'Ahhhhh.' I breathed. I was in ecstasy, I couldn't speak and my body was on fire from the toy hitting my prostate, the ribbed design and ridges tickling my insides and asshole. All the while my balls were being fondled and rubbed. Then I felt it coming from deep inside me like a hot wave of pleasure. This was completely different to normal sex, I felt like I was having an orgasm but it lasted for ages. Where the feeling normally washes away after I cum, this felt like it was never ending. As long as Katrina was rubbing my prostate I was moaning.

When my dick stopped twitching, I looked at the splatter of cum all over my bed sheets and pillow; I even had some in my beard. I didn't know where I was; my head span and my stomach felt like it was full of butterflies. Katrina pulled out the toy and I fell onto my stomach, she pulled my head up by the hair and calmly told me that as part of my punishment I had to sleep in the cum stained sheets tonight.

'Your cock, your balls, your cum are all mine. Remember that when you're with her.'

I mumbled my understanding and passed out.