A Loving Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Threesome in a risky location.
4.6k words
4.62
17k
14

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel like my last few chapters have slowed down my story a little and have been setting up the next few that are coming. To me this chapter feels like a return to what I wanted to share by writing this story.

Please share any feedback!

---

I enjoyed spending evenings with my in laws they were relaxed, fun and enjoyed a good drink. My mother in law Val liked a few gin and tonics and when she was in a party mood she would throw in tequila too. Katrina and Becky would normally have a couple bottles of wine between them and sometimes tequila like their mother. Out of the two sisters Becky was the lightweight, she would normally have two glasses of wine and then go to bed. Katrina wasn't a huge drinker either but she was more of a party animal and would stay up later, even though her version of late was normally 11! Val was hit and miss, sometimes she would go to bed early and sometimes she would stay up with us. The usual sequence of events would be dinner, Becky would get tired and sleep, Val would follow and then Katrina would be third. This would leave Kevin, my father in law John and me to carry on the party.

John loved his beer and for someone who drank so much and was approaching 50, he stayed in surprisingly good shape. He would often end his night with a vodka and juice, dinner and then bed because he wouldn't carry on drinking once he ate. Kevin and me on the other hand didn't know when to stop sometimes and would carry on until the early hours; this happened one Christmas and we were in an absolute state on Boxing Day.

Today was a delayed get together for my Val's birthday, we couldn't meet up on the actual date because some of us had to isolate. The plan was dinner, drinks and a nice meal to celebrate, Val isn't too complicated a woman and just wanted something simple for us to enjoy. They don't live too far away but we decided to stay the night because no one wanted to drive after drinking. We rang the doorbell and John was there with beers at the ready and pushed a bottle into my hand before I even walked in. We walked into their large kitchen and Val was setting up the drinks bar in a pretty black blouse and tight trousers, we hugged and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. We made some small talk about our week at work and how my parents were while we sipped on our first drinks. Kevin and Becky arrived 10 minutes later and Becky looked great, she had on black knee high socks with a grey leather look skirt and a thin, long sleeved black jumper that was tight to her slender body.

We drank and laughed and genuinely enjoyed each other's company, to an extent I got on better with them than my own parents. After a while someone pulled out some party games, we are all competitive so we went into couples teams for a game of 'Mr and Mrs' before we mixed them up for Pictionary. I was with Val, Katrina was with Kevin and Becky teamed with John. The drinks flowed and we even had a little go at karaoke, Katrina and my cheesy rendition of 'Shallow' got a rowdy applause.

Nothing particularly flirty happened between Becky and I during the evening but I did notice her eyes lingering on me for longer than usual when I was singing and as she drank more wine her eyes became glazed and her smile widened. She had a dazzling smile, with beautiful straight teeth and high cheekbones; she got them from her mother. I went to get a top up drink and Becky followed me to the bar.

'Hey big bro!' She always called me that when she was feeling cheeky or wanted something.

'How's it going little sis?' I responded while eyeing the whiskey collection.

'Want to do something later?' She put her face on my arm and looked up at me while she waited for me to realise what she had said.

Eventually my alcohol-dulled brain connected the dots and I shouted 'What, here!? We said nothing stupid at family events!'

She grinned at me. 'Shhh. I know but Kev and I want to try something new tonight we are ready to go, just find out from Kat.'

I wasn't sure about this, firstly this was a new location so far we had control of the situations as they were behind closed doors in our own homes. Secondly this was a family event, there were two more variable thrown in with John and Val, they might hear or see what we do, we don't want to raise suspicions. You throw booze into the mix and it's a recipe for disaster. This is what the sensible side of me was saying, warning against agreeing to the offer. The side of me who had drunk a quarter bottle of whiskey on the hand was now thinking 'I would quite like my cock sucked.'

'OK.' I said 'Let me speak to Kat and I will let you know.'

Val had decided to order in pizza for dinner and while she was on the phone ordering with John I saddled over to Katrina who was nibbling on some crisps. She was dressed in high waist blue jeans with an off the shoulder white blouse, she did have on heels earlier but had kicked them off to dance. I came up behind her and groped her ample ass; her jeans were so tight and I kissed her bare shoulders.

'Hey babe.' I nuzzled her neck.

'Getting frisky are we.' She smiled and turned to me. 'Becky given you her offer for tonight then?' Katrina laughed at my confused face. 'She's drunk! She can't remember that she already asked me if she could have you tonight.'

I laughed too 'so what did you say to her and what did she want to do exactly?'

Katrina looked over my shoulder and saw Becky and Kevin walking over with some fresh drinks. 'They can tell you themselves.'

Becky was drunk now you could see a reddish glow on her brown cheeks. 'Well what we wanted to do was another session with you, Kevin and me.' She clumsily poked both our chests and then her own as she laid out her plan. 'I want to have you both to suck and fuck and then see where we go.'

I looked at Kevin for clarity. 'Yeah mate similar to what we did at ours last month and maybe something more depending on how we feel. We thought it would be exciting doing it here.'

Katrina gave me a nod to say she was fine with this and I looked at my sloppy sister in law. 'Ok but no more drinks for you now' and I pulled her wine from her and handed it to Katrina.

'Spoil sport!' Becky stuck her tongue out at me and squeezed my cock through my jeans.

We all set the table and filled up our plates apart from John who was going to have his later. Becky sobered up a little after she ate and once we finished Val started to feel drowsy and went up, she whispered something into John's ear on the way out which made him grin like a schoolboy, and then shut the door.

It was the five of us for another 10 minutes or so when John slapped is knees and said 'right, I'm going to eat too now.' We all grinned at each other as he left the room to get his pizza; it was only 10.30, he was getting an early night so that he could give Val whatever she whispered in his ear. It was nice that they were still sexually active, you hear about so many older couples that stop having sex as they get older. John ate while Kevin and I had another whiskey, both the girls had stopped drinking by now. John didn't even have his vodka before wishing us a good night and practically ran out the room.

Katrina looked at us and rolled her eyes. 'Oh god I'm not going up yet, I don't want to hear them going at it while I'm trying to sleep.' She sat on my lap and kissed me gently. She looked up at her sister across the room who was sitting on her own husbands lap as he kissed her neck, he had his hand up her jumper and her bra lay on the floor. She pulled Kevin out of her neck and kissed him deeply; at the same time she slid between his legs and started to unzip his jeans. I looked at my wife, she didn't seem uncomfortable with this and then I had a great idea.

'Babe why don't you warm me up if you don't want to go up yet?'

'Mmmmm ok good idea' Katrina unbuttoned my shirt and kissed down my front to the top of my jeans where she unzipped and pulled them down around my ankles. She grabbed my stiffening cock and began working it with her tongue. I looked over at her sister and she had climbed onto the sofa next to Kevin. She was on all fours with her ass in the air while she sucked his dark brown cock. Her jumper was off now and he had lifted her skirt up, her perky chocolate ass was on display and he squeezed it while she pleasured him.

I was fully hard by now and Katrina was really working her magic, the slurping from both sisters filled the room, this was amazing. The pleasure stopped abruptly as Katrina pulled me out of her mouth and looked at me with a smile, 'I have an idea' she gestured toward the other couple 'go and sit on that sofa'. I walked over to the other side of the living room while kicking off my jeans and boxers, my shirt came off over my head and I was naked on my in laws sofa with my legs spread and their daughter tonguing my balls. Becky had moved back to the floor now and was deep throating Kevin while he had a bunch of her hair in his hand. Hearing Becky choke and gulp on his cock while I watched Katrina slurp and suck my shaft made me horny beyond belief, Kevin was naked too now and it crossed my mind if Katrina was going to join the three of us as she looked over my shoulder at the clock while still sucking and popped me out of her mouth.

'Ok they've been up their for 30 minutes now, they must be done. I am going to bed guys, have fun.' She kissed me goodnight, sort of patted her sister's head while it bobbed up and down and then gave Kevin a squeeze of the shoulder as she walked out swinging her ample hips. Her jeans had dropped a little and her skimpy blue g-string had ridden up. I looked across at the couple next to me enjoying each other and felt a pang of loneliness, Becky must have realized and took pity on me, she took Kevin's cock out of her mouth and used the thick spit to stroke and keep him lubricated, she looked up at me with a childish pout.

'Poor baby, you lonely?'

I nodded down at her and she climbed back on the sofa, got on all fours again and spread her ass in front of my face. I noticed she still had her socks on and as I pressed my face towards her I could smell her sex. I leaned in and started to lick her wet cunt, she moaned while she sucked her husband's cock. I slurped on her juicy pussy while she slurped on his hard shaft and it occurred to me that he had lasted for over half an hour and was still going strong, the last time we did this he came within 10 minutes.

I licked her dark pink lips while I spread her cheeks with my thumbs and my tongue poked and flicked her little asshole. I climbed on the sofa and positioned my body behind her, stroking myself to full mast again I spat on my swollen cock head and rubbed the spit onto her clit. Aggressively I pressed on her sensitive button and slapped it with the tip of my dick until I heard Kevin's cock pop out her mouth while she whimpered with pleasure. I slid my cock in all the way to the base in one controlled stroke, it wasn't rough but I wasn't being gentle, Katrina had worked me up, the whiskey made me more forceful and the new location made this even steamier.

Kevin roughly grabbed his wife by the hair and pulled her face to his, he placed his other hand on her chin and kissed her passionately before pushing her down and plunging his cock into her throat. I could hear her gag as I pounded into her from behind the room filled with muffled moaning from Becky and the slap of my body on her ass. I looked down and spread her pert cheeks, she had a cute little asshole and because the skin was so dark around it it actually looked like a chocolate starfish. I spat a huge glob of spit on it and rubbed with my thumb, I pressed gently and asked out loud 'can I play with your ass?'

I got a muffled 'mm hmm' from Becky and a 'go for it dude' from Kevin, with that go ahead I gently teased her little hole with my thumb. I hadn't had any anal play with Becky but had secretly hoped I could get some from her at some point since Katrina didn't really like it. I spat again and pushed the tip of my thumb in, she moaned gently again.

My hand are quite slender and long so it wasn't as if I was attacking her ass with a huge thumb but I didn't want to hurt her so I warned 'thickest part is coming in then it's thin after my knuckle.' I pushed the rest in and she didn't show any pain and didn't even flinch like her sister, I think it was the booze that helped. I kept the thumb in and spat again and started to flex it while I pounded her harder and harder, my hips slapped her small frame and as her moaning became more frenzied Kevin couldn't take any more, he looked over at me and tagged himself in. My thumb popped out and I slid my soaked cock out of her wet pussy. My in laws had a long footstool low that matched their sofa and Kevin directed Becky over to it, lay her down and lifted her legs up so her knees bent and they were folded like a chicken, he kneeled on the floor and cautiously entered and pumped with controlled thrusts while he breathed slowly. I went to the other end, placed my knees either side of her head and lowered my balls into her mouth. While she sucked and tongued I slowly stroked and watched Kevin pick up the pace.

When he stopped to spit on her clit and strum it violently with his thumb I decided to move over to the side of the stool and knelt beside Becky's head and moved it onto its side, my brown cock slid into her mouth she took it hungrily. While her husband fucked her I humped her skull and fondled her beautiful brown tits. They were only a cup bigger than my wife's but felt so large compared to what I was used to, I spat on my hand and rubbed it into her right nipple until it hardened. As I gently pinched the tip she screamed and pushed my hand away, I made a mental note that she didn't like me being aggressive with her tits, Katrina is the same.

Kevin needed a breather so we swapped positions, this time I sat back up on the sofa while Becky rode facing me, Kevin sat on the other one and stroked himself while he watched his wife grind onto my cock. I squeezed and kneaded her small cheeks while I kissed her face passionately, we nibbled each other's lips, she scratched my shoulder blades, I yanked her hair and her head snapped back leaving her neck bare for me to devour. I licked and bit her throat before grabbing her and commanding her to turn around. She slid off; her chest wet with sweat and she lowered her small waist on to me while she faced her husband. They made eye contact and she bounced up and down on my shaft, I groped her tits and gripped her gently around the neck. Kevin couldn't wait any longer and stalked over with his cock pointing out. Becky grabbed her husband's now dry cock and shoved it in her mouth hungrily.

She stopped bouncing to concentrate on her husband's pleasure, Kevin had her by the hair and face fucked her with a fury that I had never seen before. He pulled out and leaned down to his wife and kissed her, he said he had an idea. He wanted us to lift his wife and carry her to the end of the sofa, it was a chaise sofa, one of those that are open at the end, we lifted her easily and placed her on the edge with her head dangling off the end. Kevin positioned himself to fuck her with her legs over his shoulders and he wanted me to aggressively mouth fuck her. Becky and I had been passionate in all of our encounters but I haven't been overly aggressive with her but with Kevin's permission I went to town.

She took his cock hard in her pussy while she had me pumping my shaft deep in her mouth and throat, the room was filled with the sound of Kevin's balls slapping on her ass and Becky's moans semi muted by my dick. Had we been sober we would have been worried someone would wake up. I pulled out to let her get some air and Becky smiled at me, I leaned in and kissed her passionately like I would my wife, my hand behind her head and one on her cheek I kissed her with a tenderness that juxtaposed the brutal face fucking I had given her. Then Kevin spoke.

'I'm going to cum soon.' His face was concentrating and his breathing was becoming labored. I pulled away from Becky's head and motioned for Kevin to come and finish in his wife's gaping mouth. Now he came and tenderly kissed his wife while he gave himself a few final strokes, placed his left hand behind her head and used his right to point and shoot his huge load down her waiting throat. Not one drop was wasted and rope after rope collected in a creamy pool before she closed and swallowed in one gulp. She opened her mouth to show that she had finished and smiled while giggling up at her husband.

'Baby can you get me some wine I need a drink to wash your thick load down?' Kevin came back from the kitchen with a glass of wine and two whiskeys for us. Becky sat up and drank half of the glass while I sipped on my whiskey. Kevin caught his breath and emptied his glass in one go. 'Damn that was fun! You guys carry on I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted.' He kissed his wife lovingly before giving me a thumbs up and left.

I looked at his beautiful wife, she was sweaty, her hair was a mess and the little makeup she had on was smeared on her face, but she looked gorgeous. I put my half glass of whiskey down and took her wine out of her hand, lifted her into my arms with ease and she wrapped her slender legs around my sweaty torso. As we kissed gently I carried her over to the footstool and lay her down and climbed on top. I slid in gently and proceeded to make love to her. We weren't fucking now. It was slow and gentle and passionate. She ran her hands through my hair while my hips slowly rocked, the base of my cock rubbed her clit and she slowly built to an orgasm. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned in my ear, I stuffed her mouth with my tongue to cover the sound.

As my breathing became ragged and my eyes started to roll back Becky warned me 'don't cum in my pussy' I had forgotten about that rule and my eyes snapped open.

'Turn around then' I growled, before she could react I pulled out and lifted her hips and turned her over with ease. She was already slick with cum, saliva and sweat but I gave one more spit on her ass for good measure before I shoved my thumb in, it went in without any resistance. I leaned in behind her and whispered in her ear, 'I'm gonna cum in your ass' she giggled and bit her lip. I pointed my purple head at her little hole and pushed, she screamed, 'you ok?'

'Yeah' she said 'just shocked me, go, carry on, fuck me.' I slid the rest of my dick in and checked again if she was ok, she nodded to continue. For the first few minutes I carefully slid in and out but after she got used to it the hole stretched and the sounds of pleasure came back I started to thrust harder and harder. I wasn't as aggressive as I was with her mouth but pumped at a steady pace and was hitting her hard enough that she had her arms locked to brace herself.

Katrina had tried anal sex on two occasions, the first was after an hour-long full body massage that I gave her. I used loads of baby oil and she was totally relaxed, it took ages to get me in but I was able to slowly fuck her and eventually came. During this she actually made some sounds of pleasure. The second time was not as successful; even though I used just as much lube and a small bull plug I think it was because she wasn't as relaxed as the first. Since then I occasionally stick a finger in but nothing more, not the plug or even a thumb. Becky was taking it well and I think it was due to still being drunk.

My dick was being crushed in every direction by her tight little hole, it was heaven and felt completely different to vaginal sex. My thighs slapped on her cheeks much gentler than before but she was still moaning gently, I could see she was gently rubbing her clit at the same time. The tightness was overwhelming and I felt my orgasm start to build up again, the tight ring gripped the base and went right up the shaft as I fucked her and it felt like it was squeezing out my orgasm. 'It's coming' I muttered to Becky, she had stopped rubbing herself and was looking back me propped up on her two hands.

12