A Loving Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Give it to me' It wasn't a request. I repositioned my grip on her hips and pumped for a few more strokes until I came. My body slowly grinding while each shot filled her asshole; the tightness squeezed out each rope of cum as I grit my teeth and grunted like an animal. I caught my breath and carefully pulled out and grabbed a tissue for the creampie, it was magnificent, I wiped Becky's asshole tenderly and kissed her on her ass cheek. I puffed out my cheeks and looked at her, 'I'm not supposed to cum in you Becky' I started to panic.

'It's OK, Kev really only meant my pussy, we didn't even consider ass.'

'You sure? Would he be mad that I fucked your ass before him?'

'To be honest we have tried it before so technically he already has. Don't worry I will tell him in the morning.'

I still felt bad; I was definitely going to tell Katrina about this, even though I enjoyed my punishment I don't want to hurt her. I helped Becky clean up, tidied downstairs and we went up. No one else was awake so I just had my boxers on and Becky went up naked. On the landing I leaned in and kissed her. She dropped her clothes and jumped up on me again, I quickly dropped mine too and held her ass cheeks and we kissed like lovers. I wished her goodnight and we went into our separate rooms. You could hear Kevin snoring when she opened her door and as I walked over to our bed I whispered to see if Katrina was still awake.

'Yeah still up, you have fun?' She whispered back.

'Yeah it was hot babe, you teasing me before you left set me off before we even started. I fucked Becky in the ass at the end, and I came in her ass too.' I waited for a reaction.

'Didn't they have a rule about that?' Katrina didn't sound mad so I guess she was ok with it.

'Well Becky said that it is ok because Kev only really meant her pussy, and they have tried anal before so I haven't taken her anal virginity either.'

'Ok but still speak to him tomorrow to make sure he's ok. Now enough of them, I want you' she reached the side cabinet and grabbed a wet wipe, she cleaned her sisters juices off my cock before slipping it into her mouth, I was hard again in 5 minutes and we proceeded to fuck aggressively for nearly an hour. Katrina came twice in that time but it took me so long to finish and at the end I was exhausted. Katrina looked at me through the moonlight.

'You know sucking you in front of them made me really horny, watching Becky go too. The thought of you fucking her little ass made me think we should try it again maybe.'

'Yeah babe I would like that but only if you are comfortable. My cock looked great in her but I want to see it coming out of your bubble butt.' I kissed her and she lay down, with the amount of energy we had used up we both fell asleep quickly.

Unbeknownst to us, across the hall in my in laws bedroom, Val lay awake in bed staring at the ceiling in disbelief. She had only gone down to get a drink when she saw the living room light on and peered through the glass door to see her son in law violently fucking her daughter's ass. It wasn't the right son in law however; she slowly backed down the hall, padded up the stairs and waited. They came up shortly after and as she peaked through the gap in her bedroom door she saw them kiss like lovers before going into their separate rooms. Val couldn't sleep after seeing that, and when she heard her other daughter being aggressively fucked by that same cock she knew she had to do something.

12