A Loving Family Ch. 10

Story Info
A two way treat for my wife.
5.3k words
4.49
13k
17

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to book a room at a high-end hotel in the city for our evening with Kev. I figured that Kat had been so generous with me over the last 6 months that she deserved to be treated like a queen and have the best suite in the hotel. We had an early dinner and had just sat down in the hotel bar for a few drinks before we moved upstairs. I glanced at my watch, 7.30, good timing I thought, we had enough time to enjoy some drinks to loosen up and then plenty more to fuck away in the room.

The pretty waitress came over to take our order. 'Two old fashions and a glass of champagne please. Actually make that a bottle please, thanks.' I knew what Kat likes to drink and like me, Kev was a whisky fan. We had a semi circle booth in the corner of the bar, not in the shadows but discreet enough for us to enjoy our own space. Kat sat in the middle in a tight olive green dress, Kev and I on either side in shirts and jackets; we decided to dress up for the occasion.

The green dress had a special meaning to both Kev and I. originally it was Kat's, she bout it years ago for our anniversary dinner and she looked stunning in it. Her wide hips filled the dress to perfection and with her heels on, it fit her flawlessly. Then she leant it to Becky who wore it to her own anniversary dinner and Kev fell I love with it too eventually Kat told her to keep it as she thought it looked better on Becky. For years I always asked Kat to get it back and wear it but she refused saying that she didn't fit into it anymore. Kev and I would have mock arguments about the dress being returned so I could enjoy it on my wife, but I would secretly have a little bit of real anger in me because I wanted to see my wife in it again. It was actually Becky's idea for Kat to wear it tonight.

One thing we all commented on while sipping on our drinks was that this didn't feel awkward. We were all totally relaxed and excited about what was going to happen tonight.

'Maybe its because I've been training for this for months.' Kat suggested 'but then again having two cocks in me is going to be different to a cock and a butt plug.' We laughed.

'Not gonna lie mate, I cant wait to see someone else fuck my wife.' I kissed Kat on the bare shoulder and grinned at Kev. It was true, cucking isn't really my thing and this wont be a cuck situation but watching another man have his way with my wife while she enjoys it is a thought that had really grown on me.

Kev responded excitedly. 'The feeling is unreal; it was so hot seeing you with Becky and that slutty look of lust in her eyes. I cant wait to get in that dress.' Kev was the only one who probably couldn't hide his excitement out of the three of us. He was a naturally excitable person and could sit still, he was drinking a little faster than the two of us as well.

The real reason why we were calm about all of this was that we had all been fucking each other for over 6 months now. It started in the summer with me Kat and Becky, eventually it was me Becky and Kev and then in January I moved onto Val and Cindy. Over the last month it has been me Cindy and Kat fucking like animals. First it was threesomes and then there were days where Kat would come home to find me and Cindy in the bedroom and she would just jump straight in. There was an evening I came back from the pub and I could hear Kat and mom fucking upstairs, I just left them to it and watched the football on TV until they were done. They came down naked an hour later and sat with me on the sofa before we all went to bed. That was another thing, mom had started to stay over on occasions meaning we could all sleep together and I would wake up to a blowjob from one of my ladies and kisses from the other, may favourite combination was a pussy on my face and a mouth around my cock.

We had also been training Kat for this evening by using butt plugs, dildos and mom even used a strap on to help get her ass used to our cocks. It felt like the relationship between my wife and mother had really improved with this and we were all so happy.

Now that Kev's sexual stamina had improved Val wanted to have both of us together. She said she 'wanted an evening with her boys.' I also wanted to put forward the suggestion of a wife swapping foursome with Kev and Becky too as it had been a while since I got to fuck my naughty little sister in law.

We had been sitting and drinking for about an hour and the alcohol had the desired affect of relaxing us even more. Our food had digested and I suggested Kev and Kat go up while I have one more drink. They could get started and have some alone time before I come to watch. Kev looked thrilled by this and Kat gave me a sloppy kiss before leaving to walk away. I watched her thick hips swing in the tight dress as she held onto Kev's arm; he had the champagne bottle held in his other hand.

I ordered another old fashioned and recapped the rules that we had set for tonight. There was to be no kissing between them two, he wasn't allowed to cum in her pussy, mouth or on her face. Naturally our bodies were going to be in close contact with each other and if our cocks touched we were to just go with it, it came with the territory. The main thing was that we didn't actively touch each other, each others cocks or let any of our own fluids get on each other. Apart from that it was free reign. We also made the decision not to wear our wedding bands this evening.

Halfway through the drink the pretty waitress came back over, she smiled and asked if I wanted company now that my friends had gone to bed, she was about to finish her shift soon and didn't have any plans. I grinned back and said it was ok, after this drink I would be going to bed myself and had to get an early night. Her name was Sophia with an accent that made me thing she was Spanish or Mediterranean, she had dark straight hair tied back in a ponytail, full pink lips and hazel eyes, her dark eyebrows and olive skin reminded me of my wife. She was about the same height and had a curvy waist, though not as wide as Kat and she seemed more toned and athletic, her breasts looked huge on her slim frame. She was exactly my type, had I been single I would have taken her to my room straight away. I smiled and thanked her for the offer and politely declined, she seemed a little sad and I felt bad for letting her down.

I finishing my drink and said goodnight to the bar staff, the tab was billed to the room and I headed towards the lifts. The lobby was empty apart from a few members of staff as was the lift when I got in. Pressing the top floor number I felt that twinge in my trousers thinking about what I was going to walk in on. I stopped with a ding on the top floor which had two suites separated by the corridor, the doors to each suite were on opposite ends of the corridor and ours was at the far end. I walked down trying to control my breathing and slipped a hand into my jacket to pull out the key card, I slid it into the lock and held my breath as I opened the door and entered.

The layout of the suite was a small lobby area that then went into a large lounge space with two sofas, coffee table and a TV, to the right was the kitchen with a door leading to the bathroom and then to the left was a double door leading into the main bedroom. The doors were open and as I peered in my cock spasmed at the sight of my wife squatting over Kev's face as he lay flat on the floor. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back as Kev lapped at her pussy. She had her dress pulled up and tiny green panties pulled to one side exposing her wet, pink lips. Kev's trousers were undone and his brown cock poked out pointing to the ceiling, he gently worked his shaft as his tip glistened with pre cum.

Heart racing I walked in as Kat opened her eyes and gave me a devilish smile all the while she bounced on my brother in laws face. I unbuckled my belt and pulled out my growing cock and fucked her mouth while she sat on Kev's face I could hear him slurping on her pussy lips as her other lips slid up and down my shaft, I forced myself to pull out as I wanted to enjoy watching Kev have her to himself so I moved away to the chez lounge.

Kat put all of her weight on his mouth and moved her hips forward and back so she was riding his mouth and nose, she eventually leaned forward and sucked him in 69 while he carried on devouring her cunt. I couldn't take my eyes off it, she looked so hot with another man's cock in her mouth and she was really going for it. I took off my jacket and shirt and threw them across the room, next my trousers, boxers and socks were off and I sat naked stroking at the image of my wife and brother in law feasting on each other.

Pulling him out of her mouth she looked back over her shoulder. 'Sit on the edge of the bed.' She smiled while she spoke and continued to stroke his cock; a spit line went from his shaft to her lips. Kev mumbled an ok and slapped her ass as she climbed off; he got up and moved to the large king sized bed in the middle of the room. His jacket was already thrown across the room and as he sat my wife pulled the trousers and boxers around his ankles and off, still on her knees she carried on sucking his cock as he undid the buttons on his shirt to reveal his slim, hairy chest and dark brown skin. At the edge of the bed Kat had access to his cock and balls and switched between the two. When she fucked his shaft with her mouth she used the dribbling spit to massage his balls. When she sucked on his swollen balls she pumped his shaft with her hands.

I wanted to get involved now so moved over behind her and grabbed the edges of her ruined dress and lifted it over her head, unclipped her strapless bra to free her little tits and squatted down behind her. My hand felt between her thighs and moved her soaked g-string to one side as I roughly inserted two fingers in her pussy, I heard her groan with Kev's cock in her mouth and I moved my fingers back and forth to get her off while she gave him head.

'Mmmmm uhhhh yeahhhhh.' Her muffled moans of enjoyment could be heard over the slapping of her pussy and slurping of her mouth. I changed my angle of my fingers and rubbed the front wall of her cunt while my other hand went round the front and rubbed her swollen clit. She went into overdrive, screaming like a banshee as she came.

'Ahhh fuck yesssss!' she screamed and leaned on Kev's glistening cock. It rested against her face and covered her in her own spit.

'Don't stop sucking babe.' I reminded her as I grabbed her head by the hair and put her mouth back around his dick. She took his length comfortably down to the base as I gave her one more gentle fucking with my hands. I could hear her scream onto his cock as her body twitched.

Kev pulled her off his cock. 'Lay back on the bed Kat' he said gently. Kat tore off her wet panties and kicked off her heels and lay back on the bed with her olive legs spread. Kev moved between them and started by licking her brown nipples gently. He said before that Becky had sensitive nipples too and he sucked delicately while his hands pushed them together, moving down her body he kissed her belly pouch all the way to her shaven mound, holding up her heavy thighs he began to kiss and lick her pink pussy lips. Kat was still sensitive from the fingering I just gave her and any little brush of Kev's tongue made her whimper. I joined them on the bed and knelt at my wife's head. My knees spread either side of her ears, I leaned over her and moved down to kiss her passionately we swapped spit and out tongues wrestled. All of a sudden she pulled away and her mouth hung open in a silent gasp, looking up I saw that Kev was fingering her with one hand and teasing her clit with the other.

'Ohhhh yes Kev! Uhhh yes ahhh that feels so good!' she moaned into my face while another man hand fucked her. Holding her face in both my hands I leaned in resting my cheek on hers and whispered into her ear.

'Are you enjoying that finger fucking?'

'Mmm hmm.' She moaned into my ear.

I squeezed her face a little tighter. 'Tell me you're enjoying it.'

Kat got the hint. 'Baby I'm fucking loving it, his tongue is rubbing my clit and his fingers are pussy fucking me so good'

I moved back to her mouth and kissed her again.

Pulling away I stared into my wife's eyes, they were full of lust and she wanted more.

'I want a cock in me now baby.' She said gently to me.

'Why are you telling me for? I'm not fucking you yet. You have to ask him.'

'I want you cock in me now Kev.' She barely whispered.

'He cant fucking hear you.'

'Kev fuck me, I need your cock!' she shouted and Kev didn't need telling twice, he lined up his cock with her dripping pussy and slid it in. Kat's eyes widened and her mouth hovered in an 'o' shape. His cock wasn't as big as mine but with the way that Kat was worked up I could tell it felt good for her. He slowly moved in and out as he got into a rhythm and I backed off to the other side of the bed to let them enjoy each other.

Her legs were spread in a v and he had his hands either side of her torso holding up his own weight. Her body jiggled and bounced as he fucked her.

'I love your thickness Kat, Its so different to Becky's body I've never had a curvy woman like you, come to the edge of the bed.'

He pulled out and stood at the foot of the bed as Kat slid over, still on her back her ass was hanging off the end slightly and her legs were in the air. I knew what position he was going for and if you aren't used to heavy thighs it gets tiring quickly. Kev lined up his wet cock with her pussy again and slammed in, he tightly hugged her hamstrings to his chest and thrust in and out of her in long slow strokes. Every time his body slapped against hers it sent ripples through her legs and up her body, she looked gorgeous. After a few minutes he was sweating, it was hard holding up her thighs and pounding at the same time.

'I wanna see that ass in doggy, turn over.' He commanded and Kat jumped up and got on her knees. Kev leaned down to lick her out from behind before he fucked her and I took this opportunity to get back in on the action. Kneeling on the bed I presented by swollen brown cock to my wife and she gladly took it into her mouth while maintaining eye contact with me. She went all the way to the base and slowly bounced forward and back, each time it hit her throat she made a small gagging noise and her eyes started to tear up. I brushed the hair off her sweaty forehead and looked at what Kev was up to. His mouth was out of her pussy now and was in her asshole, it looked like he was fingering her again while his tongue explored her anus. Pulling out his fingers he licked them clean before he too got on the bed behind her and entered her pussy form behind.

'Ohhhh fuckkkk.' He gasped. 'Look at this fucking view. What an ass.' He slapped her and grabbed as much flesh as he could and started to hump the shit out of my wife from behind. Kev was doing well, considering how fast he used to cum before he was now pounding almost as well as me. I pulled my cock away and pressed Kat's face down into the bed, she was face down ass up and I wanted to give Kev a chance to enjoy my wife's behind to the fullest.

'I've always wanted to fuck you bubble but, god I love it. Its so big compared to Becky's little tight one.' He pulled his cock out of Kat's pussy, slapped each cheek and went to sit on the chez lounge to catch himself, he needed to take a break.

Kat fell to her belly and looked up at me. 'Are you going to fuck me now too?'

'Yeah babe I want a go now.'

Kat lay on her stomach with on leg bent up at the knee and the other straight down, standing behind her I spread her cheeks to expose her glistening pussy and lapped up the juices that Kev had helped leak out. She flinched at barely a touch, she was pink and sensitive. I moved to her asshole instead and used my tongue to explore her smooth ring; I moved in circles and then darted in and out until she couldn't wait any longer.

'Tony come and give me your cock.' She commanded

I lubed up my head with spit and slipped into her beautiful pussy. Laying on top of her I smothered her body with mine and placed my head on hers, my mouth right next to her ear I breathed and licked. I knew she loved it when I did that. I slowly tipped my hips forward and back to make sure my swollen cock stimulated every bit of the inside of her pussy. She was shaking as another orgasm came over her body.

'Yes tony, yes, ohhhh yessssss.' She couldn't even get her words out and climaxed in a hoarse whisper as I started to up my speed. I lifted myself up, knelt behind her and built up my speed to a steady thrust. Her mouth was still hanging open and Kev took the opportunity to slide his softening cock in it. As I fucked my wife from behind Kev fucked her mouth to build up his erection, the sounds of her lips slurping turned me on even more as I fucked her.

'Turn over.' I demanded as I grabbed her heavy hips and helped her body onto its back. Still kneeling, I slid back in and continued my steady assault of her cunt as I watched Kev get harder in her mouth. He switched to a knee as well and dangled his balls in her mouth, Kat licked and sucked as he stroked himself, his black balls shined in the light, now Kat thought it was time for him to try something new.

'Want to fuck my ass Kev?' she mumbled around his cock

'Yes please! He replied instantaneously

I had an idea. 'Kat get on top of me while he fucks you.' I pulled out and lay back on the bed. Kat climbed over me on all fours with her small tits pressed against my chest, she kissed me and slid my cock back in as Kev lined up his cock to her ass.

'I need you to lube it Kev, take it slow please.' She said not breaking eye contact with me.

'Here let me help you buddy.' I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks to give a direct route to her anus.

Kat kissed me passionately as I heard Kev spit on his hand and felt him rub Kats hole, I heard another spit and he paused, to lube himself I guessed, then I felt his weight come towards us on the bed. I felt his leg brush against my thigh guessed he must be kneeling.

Kats lips didn't leave mine but she stopped kissing as Kev pushed his cock into her ass, her mouth opened and she breathed into my face as she took his cock. I felt him pull away as he took it partway out and then slid the full length in to the base and stop.

'Oh fuck yes.' Sighed Kat. Now that Kev was in her, her pussy felt different, it sort of heated up. This was completely different to a butt plug or dildo, even completely different to the strap on that mom used.

I encouraged Kev to fuck her while I lay back and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy clenching around my cock, I kissed my wife as her ass was being pumped by another man.

'I feels so good baby. I love you, I love two cocks in me.' She whispered while kissing and biting my lips. I had moved my hands away from her cheeks and now placed one behind her head nestled in her hair and the other on her throat.

'I'm gonna fuck you too now, you ready for two cocks pumping you?' I asked

'Yes please' she grinned, she moved her mouth away from me as she used her hands to hold up her body weight, her back arched and she lifted her head up as I held her by the throat and matched Kev's rhythm to fuck her from beneath. We both were gentle to begin with but quickly got to a pace where we fucked her aggressively, our balls rubbed but we didn't mind, it came with the territory, but to be honest the rubbing turned me on too, I liked having my balls played with while I fucked.

My hands moved down to her sweaty tits and I squeezed them, Kev moved his hands from her hips and placed them on her shoulders to get a better grip and started to thrust harder. Kats face was going red; she was building up to another orgasm, my hands moved down and squeezed her hips as I matched Kev's pace to assault both of her holes. Kat fell forward and bellowed into my ear and convulsed, she sounded like she was about to cry. She rolled to the side and fell away from us; her face scrunched up she rubbed her pussy.

12