A Loving Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We couldn't help but smile at each other and high fived as we let her recover and walked to the bar to pour more drinks.

'Whisky?' Kev asked and I gave him a thumbs up.

'Water!' Kat panted

He carried her a glass and left it beside the bed before handing me my whisky and sitting next to me on the chez lounge. We clinked glasses and sipped while Kat sat up and brushed her hair back, sipped on the water and crawled over to us. Positioning herself between us and she gripped us both tightly, stroking us while she stared with glazed eyes. First she spat on my cock, the spit was cold because of the water and she rubbed it in and then she took Kev's cock into her mouth and started to mouth fuck him while we finished dour drinks.

'Climb up' I told her and she continued to suck Kev while her ass was in my face and I licked my fingers and inserted them into her swollen pussy, gently hooking them forward and rubbing the front wall while she sucked Kev.

'Hmmmmm uhhh hmm' she mumbled her approval and worked on Kev's dick. She pulled him out and swapped with my cock while her ass was now in Kev's face. He knelt behind her and licked her out while she sucked me.

'Now that your ass has been warmed I want a turn. Come and get on my cock' I sat up on the lounger and she rested against me as she slid my cock into her asshole, she tucked her legs up against her torso and I held them up as she rested her head back so her face was right next to mine. Kev moved in front of her and slid his cock into her exposed cunt with ease and we both fucked her again. With her face right next to mine I devoured her neck while Kev sucked her toes as they dangled by his face. Kat was loving it and moaned 'I want to ride Kev while you fuck my ass babe.'

Kev slid out and we lifted her off, she climbed on him as he lay back on the bed and I stuck my dick in her ass. This time Kev just let her lay on him and didn't pump I think he was close to cumming and was holding back, instead Kat sat up on him and tilted her head back, I wrapped my arms around her to support her weight and fucked the shit out of her asshole, Kat's screams got louder and her breathing more inconsistent as Kev was rubbing her clit furiously.

'Ohhhh, ohhh shit' she sounded flustered 'fuck tony this feels weird' Kat was still moaning in pleasure but sounded as if she was panicking too. 'I think I'm gonna piss myself' her voice cracked like she was about to cry and I knew what it was.

'You're going to squirt babe' I pulled out and told her to lie back on the bed. Kev and I moved either side of her and each gripped a leg, spreading her wide I shoved two fingers in her while Kev strummed her glowing clit. It took a few minutes to get her there again but eventually you could hear the moist slapping sound and her moaning became unsteady. She wriggled and tried to get away but we forced her down.

'Oh shit oh shit' its coming she screamed as she arched back and her legs twitched. The force that she moved with knocked us both back and our hands left her body as she squirted a fountain of fluids accross the bed and floor. She grabbed her pussy with both hands as she twitched on the bed and sobbed. Kev and I smiled in amazement.

'Shit that was great.' Kev said

'Fuck yes it was.' I agreed. 'I think we need to cum now don't you?'

'Yeah mate we do. Kat are you ready for us to finish?' Kev asked gently.

Kat sat up, face red and sweaty and her hair stuck to her face, she pushed tit aside and stared at us both. 'Yes I am boys but I want to milk the cum out of you both.' We didn't know what sort of position she wanted so she told us both to sit up on the bed and intertwine our legs in a cross shape, like we were scissoring. We were skeptical because out cock and balls would rub a lot but Kat insisted otherwise we couldn't cum tonight so we had no choice. Kev and I looked at each other as if to say there's no other way and we pressed our swollen sticky cocks together. It wasn't a great feeling but what Kat did next made it all better.

She squatted over the two of us, using her own fluids as lube she spread it all over her pussy and ass and slid onto us both at the same time. My cock went in her pussy and Kev's in her ass, it felt amazing. Now it was just our balls touching so it wasn't such a bad feeling, the little rubbing on my balls felt nice like before. Steadying herself she bounced up and down and worked both of our shafts at the same time. Her small tits bounced in my view and I knew Kev had a great view of her ass bouncing. I looked over at Kev and could see he was getting close and I could feel my own orgasm building too, Kat saw the looks on our faces too and bounced even harder.

'I want both your loads in my holes.' She told us 'Tony fill my pussy and Kev I want that huge load you make to fill my fat ass.'

The words were too much for Kev and he moaned as he shot his load into her ass. Kat didn't stop bouncing and while he emptied his balls into her she just fucked us harder, it would have been ideal if we both came at the same time but I needed some more stimulation.

'Kev don't pull that cock out of me yet, I want you to plug me up until Tony cums.' I just knew that Kev's load had filled her up and as soon as he pulled out it would go all over me, it was already coming out a little around the base of his cock.

Kat looked down at me 'I had so much fun fucking two cocks tonight baby, thank you for being the best husband. I hope we can do things like this all the time but I need some time to rest my pussy and asshole first, you have used it up and it is so sore and swollen.' Now her words sent me over the edge and coupled with her bouncing I unloaded in her pussy. My balls drained and her pussy and ass full Kev and I both pulled out at the same time as she stood up, it was like the floodgates had opened, Kev's massive horse load spilled onto the floor leaving a puddle of thick cum on the hotel carpet before my comparatively small load poured next to it.

'I feel sorry for the cleaners once we leave.' Kev joked, we all laughed and sat down to take in what we had just done.

Kev sat on the lounge as Kat and I cuddled on the bed.

'Seriously though Tony I am battered, its gonna be a while before I can fuck you, blowjobs only for a bit.' Kat's adrenaline had worn off so she was feeling the pain now.

'Don't worry bud' Kev chimed in. Becky is here for you, and I'm sure Val is too.

I smiled in relief; I wanted to give my wife time to recover but still needed sex in-between. I still had mom too I thought, it was great having four loving women who I could fuck at a moments notice. I really did have a loving family.

12